Are Americans aware when they're shitting themselves in public?

Leave opinions regarding to shit yourself in public alone, just curious whether Americans are aware of it.

Attached: Shart.jpg (368x450, 38K)

You see we have the freedom not to care

yes, usually a side effect of medications. Big pharma has America so tight by the balls we're shitting ourselves

alcoholism makes everyone shart. judging by his list, i'm guessing he's hammered. though it looks like a bad shop from here.

We are slowly becoming India

Australians have such horrible lives that they go online searching for pictures of people shitting themselves. Sad! Go huff more gas with your abbos.

It's real, my friend's dad shit himself while he was driving and when my friend pointed it out and was visibly angry he just laughed it off

I just sharted

When I was an infant my dad placed me on a push up bench and proceeded to defecate on me.

Don't insult the patriot stains.

How was that for you?

All the amerimutts posting in this thread confirming it to be true. Hahahaha what the fuckkk

Attached: 1549285619920.jpg (720x734, 41K)

newfag
fuck off back to wherever the fuck you came from

More likely he phukked you and tore up your ass. That's why you are leaking now.

I worked with an obese Texan expat once, he was always bitching about not being able to get strong painkillers. The strongest painkillers you can freely buy here has 400mg of ibuprofen per tablet.

Was that video already more than 16 years ago now?
Thanks for reminding us we're old.

Someone need a nappy change, mate?

You're just upset because you can't even afford a can room.

t. Mart sharter

Attached: 1549684051025.png (374x535, 177K)

That looks to be at least two days of shit

>aware
When I'm sober

Its a national past time, Who can make the largest shart mark?

Attached: Burgers.jpg (225x225, 9K)

OMG.
Such a freedom attitude.

Attached: Freedom.jpg (600x799, 47K)

90% of food in America is poison, that's why sharting is normal there.

or you shitty high sugar diets

I shart in your general direction, faggot!

r

Horribly underrated, fpbp

Attached: 20kKeks.jpg (194x259, 14K)

in another similar thread a while ago someone pointed out that some stuff doctors prescribe in america to help you lose weight have a side effect of making you shit yourself. thats why most of the mart sharters in the pics are overwieght. not sure if true.

Are you Indian-American by any chance?

I don't understand the physics of these. knowing human anatomy and where assholes are located, the stain patterns don't make sense, especially on the one with the white shirt.

Attached: IMG_1142.jpg (492x493, 43K)

This ugliness always occurs in Walmart

Those weight loss meds just make it so a lot of the fat and oils aren't broken down. They just pass right through, which no sphincter can stop leaky oily material.

This thread is the pinnacle of chink subversion

Patriot stain

FPBP. While I may not support sharting in public myself, I will defend to the death your right to do so.

i think your meds should go in a pack with diapers

Maybe aussies are ass blasted about something and are editing the photos as such?