How can Greece get into the high-tech business and become an exporter of advanced technology?

How can Greece get into the high-tech business and become an exporter of advanced technology?

It's hard to compete with immoral shitskin countries with huge populations. How can we build up our own high-tech branch without polluting our pure gene pool?

Greece must modernize anyway. We are surrounded by subhumans, so we must be superior to all of them in order to survive.

Attached: cc.jpg (1980x1315, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RRfVQKo5Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By gaining 10 IQ points.

They could import smart people, ameriburgers do it all the time. Too bad the country isn't that great so competing with the first world is hard

How can we achieve this? We are already more intelligent than other whites.

With an alliance to portugal, spain and italy...(we can control the mediterran that way to kick rapefugees), then motivate sea trade with us by building infrastructure(we may have to unfortenately partner with china) and then motivating reseach in areas like aeronautics, neurology, quantum tecnology(not like were doing now), etc...

But Portuguese people are Catholics while we are real Christians. Can we really work together with such big differences?

>We are already more intelligent than other whites.
to do this first you must be white

I am white you shitskin.

yap, as long as you believe in jesus christ
Gotta go lunch

show flag

Show me your face and I will show you my flag you shitskin.

first show swarthy nipple

filtered you shitskin

>too afraid to show flag
>doesn't realize greece is now an arabized shit hole
there isn't hope for you

Wow, imagine having this much of an inferiority complex

Inferiority complex towards whom you shitskin?

Meds have a shit work ethic. Also Greece is a corrupt shithole.

>we can control the mediterran that way to kick rapefugees
Don't do that. Use them as a weapon against the EU states.
>Do X or else we will open the gates and allow 10 million migrants into your countries

Greece is corrupt, but not a shithole like Britain.
Greeks must work harder than Brits. People can't afford being lazy in Greece.

First learn how to manage a national budget.

Greece was doing fine until the EU destroyed all our hard work.

Subsidise it economically at the local lev. . .

Oh my user, I miss spoke, I forgot. Please accept my sincere apologies as I did not mean to offend.

Throw off the yoke of the EU, I will personally bring high-tech manufacturing to Greece.

>It's hard to compete with immoral shitskin countries with huge populations.
yes it is, you cant pay as low as they do, you cant pollute as much as they do either. Oh and taxes.
Me If I was in position of power in Greece I'd simply legalize cannabis production and sale. That alone would help me boost the entire economy and invest in hi tech later. I'd say the same for any south european country, they're sitting over a potential mountain of cash but they prefer to let it all go to morocco instead of regulating and taxing it.

Greece has a geographic problem:
youtube.com/watch?v=1RRfVQKo5Zs

Same as Japan. Copy until you can produce your own technology. Easier said than done.

Greece has the lowest drug use in Europe. It would only turn Greece to a degenerate country like Holland.

This is a bad video. See how many dislikes and angry comments it has.

im back, forgot to say we all share some things in common: the fight against muslims(during centuries), extensive masterpieces in literatures, were mainly a sea nation, we are hot climate country's, we have a lot of culture especially luxury products(wine, shoes, cheese, sausages("enchidos" dont know the full translation in english)

Japanese people are very different. Greeks don't breed like insects and they don't have the dog mentality of Asians.

you already are a degenerate country, we all are it could be argued, and god knows if Jow Forums does. Exports and tourism would boom, and Holland's tourism would decline sharply and fast. Im pragmatic, you are idealist. Its nice to think of yourself superior to Holland, and why the fuck not I mean? I simply think its nicer to have a stronger economy to help you feel superior to the dutch who btw have bigger ports than Greece. Because the Dutch have a bigger economy. See where I'm going?

Greece was polluted by subhuman Turkish genes. Nothing can be done to reverse this tragedy.

Greeks are Turkish rape babies.
Greeks are shitskins

also corruption is a common theme in our goverments

Start with teaching them coding. Even eastern europeans code nowadays, why wouldn't greece. This is of course not high tech but pretty much cheap labor now, but its a good starting point.

filtered you shitskin

It would be hard to do since Greece has such a massive brain drain.
There's really no reason to live in Greece besides the weather.

It's emasculating men. Definitely not something for Greeks.

Greece is a white country. A huge advantage in this shitskin world.

So dont try to br >muh high tech then. Lets hope tourism industry can carry your lazy asses

Also, pretty much every greek ive met has been pretty faggot, so dont give me that crap

High-tech is not the answer, it's enslaving the world. You need to find that middle ground where tech strengthens your economy but does subjugate you. Think agriculture, every country will trade with you for clean food hemp products things like that. Also execute all your corrupt oligarchs. Sally your fucked like the rest of us. The New World Order is here so get a gun and some ammo on the black market and go down fighting.

We must get more advanced while keeping our masculinity. The tourism industry is doing well because people all over the world get wealthier.
Greeks work harder than Swedes.

You live in Sweden, so that's why the Greeks you've met were like you.

>Sally
correction- Sadly

True, this is why we seriously need nationalist mentality: say fuck it to the system and stay here, work for a new hellenic country, not this shit-tier of a state we currently have.

I'm talking about greeks in greece.

If you dont have the will to learn useful stuff, then fetch me my towel cabana boy. Simple as

... and then beg on your knees for the EU to bail you out and keep you floating.

Sure, 2000 years ago you were something. But that was 2000 years ago

This is the exact opposite of what I'm saying, you absolute faggot. I won't go into the bailing out bs this has been discussed six gorrilion times.

I have the will but coding turns men to emasculated beings. We should encourage Greek women to code while men do the hard work.

Greece is more relevant than Sweden and had never to beg for loans. They were forced on Greece, even though the Greeks protested.

I'm all for hard labour and the character it builds, come from a working class family myself. Problem is that much of it can be replaced by machines or cheaper labour. So for strictly economic purposes you need to do something which is at least partly intellectual. I said coding is a good starting point. If I really needed a code monkey i would turn to eastern europe and buy it for 15 euro per hour

1. Cut your public spending
2. Lower the taxes
3. Protect property rights and the rule of law
4. Get rid of regulations

>pure gene pool

This has to be bait.

It's a scientific fact.

Werent you raped for 400 years by ottoman bbc? All of your mutt people probably have 20% turkish and 15% arabic blood in you. Only way to differenciate between greek packs and afghan packs on the street is that greeks scream MALAG MALAGA MALAGA after every sentence. Only income greece has besides scamming tourists is sucking german cock for welfare money. Gtfo of here greek scum.

I like your trolling but show your swarthy intermixed nigger greek face buddy. I’ve been to Greece quite a few times and it mostly felt like Algiers or Morocco. Greece is very brown
>inb4 jokes about Croatians

filtered you bosniak shitskin

filtered you albanian shitskin

shut the fuck up JIDF

the greece of old is gone and you know it

Unironically, force a bunch of companies to import a very small amount of useful electronics manufacturing equipment, get people trained to do the shitty stuff, which really is difficult, tedious, soul crushing, and actually get them to develop talent. Get contracts from other companies to make their cheap shit.
Make sure the internal market of electronics in the country is free to help and hinder itself, and allow each individual business to develop from there. While making sure that there are tax incentives for the productive.
Japan did it, China did it, India might do it, but I’d rather if Greece does it.
Thing is, Greece really neutered itself, recovery might be difficult.

Suck Chinas cock and hope, that they invest billions into your infrastructure. The EU and their Jewish masters will let you starve and replace you with rapefugees