Anyone knows country where people put foreign leaders and their countrys past imperial and current flag next to yours...

anyone knows country where people put foreign leaders and their countrys past imperial and current flag next to yours? I know and that shithole has name called s*rbia

Attached: 1545123434133.jpg (800x533, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-do-Russians-think-of-Serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=P-q5-bkEFz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgx02E8ICHo
youtube.com/watch?v=7IT94x2iG58
youtube.com/watch?v=GlrFEL0ZTMM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Fgfdg8sG4o
youtube.com/watch?v=2UuVGlPwUVY
youtube.com/watch?v=eeNuLSzZbBk
youtube.com/watch?v=G8Pl6d2NpkA
youtube.com/watch?v=l9n3xxDYffs
youtube.com/watch?v=7XgyPAsb5Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1546572658877.jpg (728x565, 56K)

Attached: 1530093160762.jpg (1000x541, 159K)

the most cucked country ive seen. sweden germany france uk combined doesnt even close to this level.

Attached: 1540135152795.jpg (1000x541, 180K)

Attached: 1541713057555.jpg (1023x575, 81K)

russian thoughts on s*rbs

Attached: 1545280696234.png (720x401, 56K)

that place calls himself a country when all questions are forwarded to third party country leaders!

Attached: 1542861220645.png (903x904, 640K)

be known such pussy spineless countries exist on this continent! next level stuff

Attached: 1539774352746.png (935x696, 484K)

>Putin-sama noticed us
Spasiba
*hugs u*
UwU

Attached: tumblr_oxi06sZQ5Q1tlxvc3o1_500.jpg (500x533, 66K)

Pleskavica side effects

Attached: rakija-crew.jpg (1000x666, 73K)

It's anti-Putin libshit he doesn't give fuck about Serbs at all, he's mad only because people respect Putin, these retards hate Russian patriots.

Poland? Ukraine?

serbia

how can someone be so degenerate and salty to go on a anti-serb shitposting spree
this screams iq 3

sharing info that such HUGE pussy countries exist

Serbia has an LGBT prime minister, you dumbshit estonian. They are pretty much more pozzed than you.

Russia/czech/polqnd are the only normal slav countries.

russians in estonia
>320,000 (est.), (24% of total population)

cucked estonia

Attached: 1549202262369.jpg (625x455, 102K)

After the Occupation and annexation of the Baltic states by the Soviet Union in 1940,[13][14] repression of ethnic Estonians followed. According to Sergei Isakov, almost all societies, newspapers, organizations of ethnic Estonians were closed in 1940 and their activists persecuted.[15] The country remained annexed to the Soviet Union until 1991, except for the period of Nazi occupation between 1941 and 1944. During the era of Soviet occupation, the Soviet government maintained a program of replacing the indigenous Estonians with immigrants from the Soviet Union. In the course of violent population transfers, thousands of Estonian citizens were deported to the interior parts of Russia (mostly Siberia), and huge numbers of Russian-speaking Soviet citizens were encouraged to settle in Estonia.

lmao here like 1 in 20 local girls has aids so they have more, sad nigger country
we dont suck their cock like you do and dont integrate with them. theyre salty mad niggers here who hate this country because they dont get accepted and goverment is dry fucking without vaselin in ass

thx for feeding on my nationalism serb cockroach :) your nationalism in your country is putting up vladimir putin pictures and russian imperial flags next to yours, fucking cockroach. complete shit hole country that even has no money for PISA test AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1540626608449.png (862x350, 286K)

>muh serbs suck putin cock
well if we suck putin cock, you suck gay nato one
because you and your poor fuckery of a nation isnt strong enough to defend itself, you have to call help from nato
>muh gret suprem estonya

Seething butthurt belters produce the most delicious of tears

your nation is beyond shit retard
with only 68% of estonia being estonians, it really shows that you are a fake commie nation made for russian pleasure
so what if youre rich now? germany is also rich but they are getting fucked by arabs and niggers

i wouldnt take pride in getting fucked and sucking dick

are the baltics the only peoples who can rival the balkans in sheer pointlessness?

320,000 russians in red areas
shows how much fucked estonia was

Attached: 800px-Share_of_Estonians.png (800x572, 383K)

>flag
>doesn't know himself if he's sucking american, russian or german dick nowadays
>calls anyone pointless

very big "nationalist" words coming out from person who puts foreign leaders faces and flags next to yours. pathetic cocksuckers who even russians themselves despise. your gene pool is full of filth with turkish being the dominant. about russians here if you lived here you would understand why russians here hate being here, back on knees whore and go suck vlads dick . thats your place

pal, serbia was involved in anti-muslim wars and tried to save christianity as best as it could
and what did estonians do? they all became atheists and worthless jew puppets of nato

ahahaha how did ottoman dick taste, liked it ? not? russian dick tastes better eh ? dumb serb whore

we praise one big person, just like germans and others did hitler
who do you praise? some nato fags and cucks?

i praise my own country and nothing else. not everyone is such a cuck like you. when youre in such environment where all you see is people praising other country leaders then mby it gives perception it happens everywhere in world, whore. your country doesnt exist its fact

at least we arent dick suckers, like you were
i dont see 360,000 turkish people in my nation

also seeing you be this salty is unreal, you are really a desperate faggot

Ide-Viru is irrelevant. The real funny thing is how half the population of Tallinn is Slav. In general, all the ethnically pure regions of Baltic states are just rural shitholes with 5k people villages.

a fake nation telling me im a fake nation
its a shame that your first nation was formed in 1917

ill admit that not even albanians are this stupid

you werent part of the 15 countries in union too,cockroach. my country has been fucked so hard in past still on feet, still the most advanced and wealthiest in eastern europe but whats your country doing ? you cant even pay pisa, ok fuck wealth it doesnt show nothing rlly still my problem is look how whore your country is. no spine so thats why i hate you and youre so happy about sucking dick especially russian

your brothers here are crying :)

whats your point in hating us subhuman faggot? unless youre some type of diaspora in disguise, or your ancestors got raped by ruskies
i cannot believe that someone this retarded exists

of course they are not, they are ruling your shithole

i have no respect and i hate spineless whores like you who have no pride in their country by putting foreign leaders and their country flags beside yours and especially sucking on russian dick.

i have no respect on degenerate mongols who are claiming that they are supreme while getting fucked by russians and living in a fake nation with no actual history to base themselves onto

ahahaha i can see the ruling yes while half of the 25% here is on needle in ida viru injecting fentanyl daily or doing amfetamin. dont kid me, i know situation here more than you do there, whore

>i have no respect and i hate spineless whores like you who have no pride in their country by putting foreign leaders and their country flags beside yours and especially sucking on russian dick.
Thats cute

Attached: article-urn publicid ap.org fd7b280108cd4007a43f73454abe85f5-6SJRRqP5n-HSK1-352_634x422.jpg (634x422, 334K)

Based Russian Serbian brotherhood

great to see only 10 kids there, thank you gypsy !

you have became batshit insane, i recommend that you take your meds before you die of brain overheating with your iq 3

look at all those happy estonians! :)

>great to see only 10 kids there, thank you gypsy !
Based

Attached: Max_Kaur_and_religious_leaders,_protest_against_gambling,_Estonia,_Tallinn,_2007.jpg (604x583, 72K)

are you aware what national russians think about your country and people? they despise you. even myself here if we had some country cocksucking this hard it would become cringe rlly pathetic. i would take people like you as little bitches and no respect. thats also what majority of russians think

russians have more respect to ukrainians than to you and its pure facts here. says alot haha

>muh inteligence says one russian post on some gay anime website about serbvs is tru so all rusenians hate all srvbs uuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

provide source

ask any russian or go to russia. they will first think you are turk or some armenian by appearance which they despise, you say youre serb to get approval like youre doing in your country then they realize youre dicksucker like a leech little bitch wrapping around lag. that moment you say serb they lose respect to you, you will become a bitch. no country likes such people and its facts

52%
what did i expect really

Attached: estonia yes.jpg (960x860, 141K)

source retard
your mumbles dont make me believe shit

source is russian people ahahah. your ego will crumble and you will realize what the fuck your country is the moment you hear these same words from a russian

Serbs are slavs and our brothers. Where is your god now, cuck?

Attached: hmmmm.png (265x264, 13K)

I know another one.
>Estonia
>Having Russian pop concert on central christmas fair

It is almost impossible to hear anything other than Russian language in Tallin city center.

>quora.com/What-do-Russians-think-of-Serbia

>In short: Russians think of Serbia very well.
>The majority of Russians do not think much about Serbia. However, the bombing of Serbia shocked everyone. It was the moment when the majority of Russians stopped being pro-Western.
>Educated people, if they are patriots, are very much in love with Serbia.
>A travel to Serbia for a Russian patriot is a kind of holy pilgrimage.

words from russians themselves

>Russians like and remember Serbia for easy connection with people, food, tradition and some similarity in spiritual Orthodox heritage and a common share as a way of life, or common values.

>from a serb

youtube.com/watch?v=P-q5-bkEFz0
Proof

you are beyond retarded
read this faggot

when you have time.

hahahaha steppig in to "defend" your little bitch. you know it yourself that theyre little bitches wrapped around leg with no self respect
you got so insecure man ahahaha. you really looking for approval from russians. pathetic cuck ! thats propaganda right there what you posted, go step into russia ahaha you will see what people think of you little roach. youre like little girl

note: i have argued with a dozen albanians before
some of them had german, american and russian flags and even openly admitted they were albo

this is now comfy slav thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Kgx02E8ICHo

Attached: 1545853446423.jpg (692x692, 85K)

i aint insecure, you are the one insecure, incapable of providing source to the argument
this shows your stupidity and that you are truly loosing this argument
you havent provided any valuable info except for wealth

you are just torturing yourself at this point, you lost faggot
no one is even defending you

youtube.com/watch?v=7IT94x2iG58

a good song for my ears, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=GlrFEL0ZTMM

Friendly reminder that only a Jew could be outraged at the perfect unity of orthodox brotherhood.

Attached: 1548084286293.gif (300x272, 1.25M)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Fgfdg8sG4o
Give me some good serb music.

no sovereign country called serbia doesnt exist! imagine having a country leader who forwards everything to some third party country leaders for advice because he doesnt know what to do. thats called spineless
you are just proving to me youre insecure with your attitude and typing change. im really hitting the spot. the truth is that most russians thinks like that, its not some propaganda or false shit im saying here. many russians here have expressed their feelings in my threads and agree with me. you can try to put yourself into another countrys situation where someone is sucking your dick that hard, it really gets cringy and pathetic. turns you into a bitch level in their eyes and its reality!

youtube.com/watch?v=2UuVGlPwUVY

you can pump up these serb roaches ego but it will crumble the second they will meet a russian irl who thinks the same way like im talking here and its the majority. very pathetic man

I wonder what is being planned regarding Serbia.

For the past few weeks the anti-serb propaganda has exploded here on Jow Forums, clearly the early subversion activities meant to turn people on Serbia. How long until we the normie-aimed propaganda starts pouring in?

This movie scene is really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeNuLSzZbBk

Attached: image0-31.jpg (365x268, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G8Pl6d2NpkA

mm whats being planned? nothing really. papa vlad is planning to dump some nuclear waste into their rivers thats all. the threads are because theyre such a big spineless bitches. theres no other country like that, just spreading awareness that such a country exists in this continent of europe who has tried all dicks

Because you're a part of the ZOG. Kick amerimutts from your country first.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9n3xxDYffs

youtube.com/watch?v=7XgyPAsb5Vo

>many russians here have expressed their feelings in my threads and agree with me
if you got no source, then youre lying

>it really gets cringy and pathetic. turns you into a bitch level in their eyes and its reality!
you gotta be really delusional to say this

example:
>yes yes we, the great germans, hate the croatians for sucking our dick!
that would be a pretty retarded thing to do

What a coincidence that lately there has been an anti-serbia thread 24/7 on the 1st page.
What a coincidence that your post has no valid justification for hating on Serbia so much to the point of replying to every post.

NATO shilling has always been pervasive on this website.

hahaha sure theres no problem come suck my dick go ahead just like a woman, but the one whos giving you the suck turns in my eyes into a bitch. thats what your country is. you lose all respect and its already done. they dont think highly of you in fact they think higher of ukrainians than you. youre too insecure man and im really hitting this weak spot and that weak spot is reality because you know/fear it aswell. you wouldnt get so insecure otherwise :D

ITT: local estonian man gets mad at serbia for liking russia

>hahaha sure theres no problem come suck my dick go ahead just like a woman, but the one whos giving you the suck turns in my eyes into a bitch. thats what your country is. you lose all respect and its already done. they dont think highly of you in fact they think higher of ukrainians than you. youre too insecure man and im really hitting this weak spot and that weak spot is reality because you know/fear it aswell. you wouldnt get so insecure otherwise :D

Attached: yellow_guy_crazy_hg_wht.gif (350x350, 33K)

theres always been? not just today and its not only me people know and hate that piece of shit country from other countries aswell. if you put together the cuck of Sweden, UK, Germany, France all west eu you wouldnt get to this level like its in serbia and they love it

youre repeating the same argument i already defended myself against
are you going insane at this point?

defended?mmm dont see it. more like youre getting triggered and more insecure everytime. few posts up that change in attitude and typing was golden. get back on knees whore, thats your place.

t. never known for anything but licking NATO and EU boot

Sure, but not so openly about Serbia. Have they decided shilling directly against Russia is too hard so they're better off shilling against its allies?

im not gonna argue anymore at this point, i think ill do anything
no matter what i say, how valuable the claim it is, you are too retarded to comprehend it

so, i guess you win then

*i dont think

Certainly seems like it. There's been a whole lot of threads expressing almost exactly the same sentiment against Russia and Serbia as this one.

theres a difference between goverment doing and people doing. i dont have problem with belarus, their goverment is allies with you sure let be i dont give fuck. their people have self respect and dont go insane over foreign country leaders and give off their sovereignity. being known for goverment sucking off russia and their people doing 100x harder is getting to pathetic levels

pro-nato fags seem as stupid as usa leftists

Really makes you think

delusion 100

Attached: 1547117195815.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

also being known for sucking off both EU and russia is even worse. serbia has tried out all the dicks, just like fit for a whore of country

delusion? am i reading fake news when they say over 50k people went to belgrade to greet putin with his face pictures, russias current and imperial flags next to yours with pictures of people kissing russian flag? i dont think so. you are coping very hard