We are fucked

this is from a gay kid who publicly hates trump, cops, and white people (he is white himself), so basically the left.

Attached: 26DC045D-FE2A-4F8F-8AFA-EC2FF96EF93B.png (1242x2208, 2.14M)

Attached: 1461239651007.jpg (657x527, 32K)

A literal who

You got so mad with a gay kid fucking with you on Snapchat. Fucking incel

did you really spend time constructing that giant wall of text to convince some leftist homo? you realize he doesn't give TWO SHITS about "tha factz" right? he's signalling to his tribe. and he thinks you're an idiot for not recognizing this (you are)

stop embarrassing our side faggot

>Jews aren’t white.

Ok Chandler, if you say so.

Fuck off underage

You faggot

A gay kid that lurks pol? I must be 89 percent of anons fantasies here

/polgbt/ is a thing Chandler, you of all people should know that.

youre not my fantasy

Attached: shower.jpg (867x638, 73K)

Dont lie nigga

Attached: ccdn0003.jpg (871x1286, 225K)

yeah i mean he said a cop from my area deserved to get shot and killed previously. It’s fair to say i hate this kid and will go out of my way to hate him

Attached: LDOi.gif (320x217, 3.86M)

Nice discord file name

You really are one of those maga bootlickers. The cop probably did deserve to get killed. Cops protect the joos and take your rights away. You sound like one of those faggots who say "you got nothing to worry about if you got nothing to hide." What a cuck. Sorry you couldnt fuck chandler

Attached: boston-martial-law-dhs.jpg (390x467, 52K)

I'm right wing and also hate the police.

Nigga was already taken i use ultramechanigga8427

You have to be at least 13 to post on this board.

Children need to GTFO

All cops deserve to be shot

Why are you talking to gay children on Snapchat you pervert

Reported for underageban

You’re one year short of the requirement to be here.

I wouldn't say that, so many of them do their best to save lives. Admitted many cops may as well deserve a demon's fate, but that's not all cops, although I do hope more step away from enforcing the racket system and instead focus on saving lives at all costs.

That was quick is op already banned?

Yea you don't sound like a leftist at all., .. you go to that chapo trap house podcast faggot?

There's that word again!

Attached: one-1.jpg (3980x3980, 2.17M)

Ive noticed kids getting redpilled lately, last year my 10yr old nephew called me a racist for making fun of chinks. This year he's all in and was openly bashing trans people and minorities. There is hope.

Attached: 14918.png (506x443, 151K)

Stfu nigger