You are locked in a room for 15 hours with Ivanka

You are locked in a room for 15 hours with Ivanka.

What do you do?

Attached: kbfS2aSn7btXaOXzkkYTk7cXOOQwKa05j9xuzlIvAaE.png (632x422, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22lISUXgSUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rape

Have a frank and earnest discussion about women’s rights.

i want to know if she really smells like vanilla. i would also ask if i could see her closets once we get out. unless we're locked in the closet then i'd dress her up like a doll the whole time. that would be fun!

she prpbably has some really nice clothes.

Lick her asshole up and down
Up and down till my tongue turns brown.

FPBP

Attached: 83749853489753454.jpg (4054x3051, 1.19M)

call her a jew for 15 hours

Browse Jow Forums on my phone

Rape the Jew out of her.

she's max mommy.

I wouldn't know what to do.

Punch her in the face until she tells me where her jew gold is buried and apologises for ruining her father's presidency.

try to get to know her. women can be interesting too

:)

Complain about jews

>15 hours
i would blow my load in 3 mins and spend the remaining 14 hrs 57 min praising her father.

show her how good it is to be fucked by an uncut cock

Subject her to various methods of persuasion and indoctrination so she stops shilling for minorities and women and lets her dad do his thing. And in the last hour I would fuck her 10 times while her cuck husband, little Kushie, listens and weeps from the other side of the door. Then I'LL be blomald prumpf's new son-in-law who keeps his sexy hot milkie slut of a daughter in line with my BAC (Big Aussie Cock).

Attached: 1483505000726.jpg (862x1000, 148K)

then you know, just cuddle and watch some films

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Name one interesting woman in history who wasn't equally crazy or suicidal. You're about to take this redpill whether you like it or not faggot.

Fresh milk

I kekd hard

Attached: B36B6675-73DC-4F26-B714-8C2F52FECD15.jpg (210x202, 36K)

Attached: I+will+suck+it+brotherman+speaks+the+truth_7c25ee_4093092.gif (250x144, 885K)

Play with her tits, drink her piss, you know just regular stuff.

Attached: comfy.png (712x686, 561K)

I'd force her to watch The Greatest Story Never Told three times in a row.

alice glass

100% stupid meme answers in this thread.

Realistically, if you had 15 hours of exclusive access to such an insanely rich and powerful individual you should do your damndest to be liked by her and and set up some sort of follow up.

based

Cuddle

Prepare the oven.

Convert her back to Christianity and redpill her about the Synagogue of Satan.

have her pop out 9 kids

with or without makeup?

That outfit makes me think that burqas are probably necessary. Who could resist groping those breasts?

remind her she dropped a moab on syria for no reason

Thank her that she dropped the Moab "for no reason" *wink at her*

TRUMP 2024

how amazing would it be if the first female president was a trump, the dems would literally shake themselves into another universe

Attached: Borowitz-IvankaTrumpUniversity.jpg (960x720, 87K)

fucking lmao

Impregnate her with a white baby

End her life?

If she was a virgin I'd convince her to marry me in 15 hours women are easily manipulated so it would probably only take a few but since she's not id Pray with her for the liberation of my people from currency created tyranny with peace and prosperity for all in the name of Jesus Christ.

learn to read braille :>

and finger bang her with my wiener while shaking in fear of her being almost as tall as me.

>tHe dEmS

She's a kike ffs. And the Dems are also kiked from A to Z. The shithole system is rigged by kikes. More wars, less freedom, more Israel. Wake the fuck up.

try and talk her into letting me sniff one of her brapps fresh out of the oven

Attached: 1517376125312.jpg (764x512, 60K)

That's his song? kek what a fucking faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=22lISUXgSUw

You just won the internet my good man.

Titty fuck than ass than bj

>i would blow my load in 3 mins and spend the remaining 14 hrs 57 min praising her father.

Attached: 1549056801119.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I'd like to think we'd have lots to talk and laugh about whislt I try really hard not to stare at her amazing bobs.

Attached: 1544729614424.jpg (3000x2000, 789K)

sweat profusely while stuttering & mumbling small talk while looking at my own feet. maybe even make a super cringy joke. pull out my phone and stare at it while I turn bright red.

make her very uncomfortable

The goddess of Jow Forums.

>ruining her father's presidency
Trump did that on his own.
During the campaign he told us how EVERYONE is against him, and when he becomes president he'll drain the swamp.

Between the time he won and the time he took the oath of office, he changed his mind and decided he would try to get the swamp on his side.

BIG MISTAKE.

From day 1 the swamp has done more shit to him than any president except JFK.

Trump's presidency was fucked the moment he made Jeff Sessions the AG.

Trump will lose BIGLY in 2020 because he failed so miserably.

Trump is such a retarded cuck faggot

y-you too

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-attends-the-NBC-Universal-Pictures-and-Focus-Features-64th-annual-Golden-Globes-after.j (615x1360, 89K)

202715059pbp

>What do you do
Fart as much as I can

^

+eggs

feed her all the eggs

impregnate multiple times

Attached: brend.png (880x583, 780K)

why teeth gray?

Fake khazar milker nipples protruding in the oval office. Sad!

Motorboat

stare at a wall.

How big is the room?
Whats in the room?
Does it have windows?
Does she know I'm there?
Is there light or complete darkness?

Turn the room into a brap sauna.

Have an honest conversation with her and probe her about what it's like at the very top, what her dad's thought process is and why she thinks Kushner and his cozy relationship with the elite of Israel is somehow acceptable. I reckon I could force a crack into her belief system and make her care less about her trust fund lifestyle and more about the nation she should committed to.

Based portubro

aperture/light source

Teach her Slovenian

Knock her the fuck out

i think you mean 'up'

Ask her about her father's plans, why she married a kike, how fucked the world is or is not. Eat some food if there's any and take a nap.

>T. Swiss banking Jew

Oh boy. I will never leave this place, uh?

Attached: Dxt4-BsU0AAIaED.jpg (366x366, 16K)

>Backpack kid dance in front of her for 14 hours, then fap for the last.

prepare to be gassed

Don't patrol my thoughts. I'd knock her the fuck out then rip her implants out.

underrated

Sniff her taint

If you say so, stupid basement-dwelling incel neet. Why even try making anything of your life when it will always be garbage anyway. Jow Forums attitude, best attitude. kys

Nothing

I would stick my dick in her after knowing she’s been banging kikes her whole life
Fuck this whore

I’d ask her what it was like to grow up with Trump as your dad and talk the whole time about him

pic related

Attached: ab6.jpg (540x327, 40K)

I’d make arts and crafts with her and talk about how much I want a nice family like hers...maybe she’s got some single frens

Attached: 1548957254846.png (396x385, 133K)

I would say I'm gonna make your asshole great again

Force her panties off, lick her ass, put it towards my dick, force her to brap all over it and then fuck it until I stick my dick in her mouth and force her to taste her disgusting ass juice and then watch her take a shit while she has my dick in her mouth

"It rubs the lotion on its skin"

just fucking relentless

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

good luck fag she is 6‘4.

Make a thread on Jow Forums asking advice.

ask her why she is dating that dirty kike kushner

Ask if I can suck off one of her sons. Very first orgasm, in my mouth.

I'd do the one where you hold them down and smack their face with your cock . They act shy at first but whores like her like it

>stupid basement-dwelling incel neet.

Wow. Seems like you need some friends banker-Jew medkit. Trying to offend me with pre 2015 Jow Forums'esque insults... you slackjawed smoothbrain queerbait.

>ITT - International Incels and their "MAH JEWZ MAH JEWZ" bullshit.

Soo what makes your countries great again?

Attached: banner.jpg (800x500, 92K)

5'11