Strongest red pill

Change my mind.

Attached: Kapital.jpg (320x320, 19K)

You didnt read it. If you did youd know it isnt a redpill. I even had conversations with strong commies about Das Kapital and they admitted the book is incredibly weak. It requires a bunch of mental loops to jump through and requires to take many hypothetical situations marx made up as fact. My favorite is when marx tried to equate the value of a finished product to the sum of the value of materials needed to make that product and nothing more

Did he actually omit labor and transportation? This guy is even more retarded than I thought, how fucking big of an idiot do you have to be to actually find this guy knowledgeable about anything pertaining to economics???

What the fuck are you talking about. This did not happen. Show the exact line where you think this is the case.

>My favorite is when marx tried to equate the value of a finished product to the sum of the value of materials needed to make that product and nothing more

I'll take the exacte quotation too, but in my understanding his point was that the value of a finished product was the sum of every material needed to put it there, including gas or transportation.

I mean at the time the quesstion of transportation was not as important it is in a globalized economy, but he instead explain very well the depreciation of tools which is another indirect cost of producing a good.

Sooo yeah I call bullshit.

Marx successfully demonstrates that commodity production (production of goods for profit) produces its own antagonists and that this is intrinsic to it and cannot be escaped but by changing the political economy to a form where the operating mechanics he outlines no longer hold. Most communists will then posit a worker’s state but technically feudal states and many other conceptual systems can break it. If you don’t read Capital and (at least) understand the limitations of our present model, you can’t even really understand what to do next for the white race.

Go ahead and read Capital - don’t be afraid of reading a damn book. It’s not going to hurt you

Thats what i said the thing is the value every thing put in and nothing more. That isn't true though. You can have all the materials and labor to make an iphone but they dont equate to the value of the finished product which is bullshit because the value of a smartphone is more than the value of the sum of its materials

It totally did happen. Standby while i find it because i dont have it readily available but ill pull the excerpt. Give me a minute to find it.

Come on user, why won’t you read Capital? Greatest redpill in existence.

As well, it is useful to understand for arguing against a welfare state and why neoliberalism was able to roll the post-war welfare states back.

Literally the key to BTFOing your enemies is by understanding them, you must read Capital to truly understand and formulate arguments.

Marx was a genius, truly ahead of his time. His insights are of peak value into what we should embrace and be cautious of moving forward.

Attached: 1514585200781.jpg (539x960, 61K)

all ideologies are manipulation of primitive idiots to get rid of a certain kind of naturally superior kind of humans

capitalists want to kill the strong, commies the intelligent,
libertarians the weak,
natsoc the very weakest while supporting everyone to become ones best version

the question is, which one fits nature the most and to be more specific, the culture of the native population since genes matter a lot

Another interesting concept to understand is the Marxist construct of primitive accumulation - essentially “what got capitalism going” which includes both renaissance enclosure actions by the European ruling class against the peasantry as well as New World colonization. Typically, from the Marxist left’s view this never really ended and the concept gets convoluted with Marxist environmentalism. It’s an interesting concept and if you want to learn more about it and the views of Marx’s political economic predecessors, i would suggest “The Invention of Capitalism” by Michael Perelman

Even if you do account labor and transportation it's still wrong.
The value of a product is mostly tied to how much demand there is for it.

This is false. You obviously haven’t read his fucking works. Show me a line where Marx advocates for laziness you hack. Do it right now. Read Capital.

>be ahead of your time
>suggest a system that is based on the weakest grouping up to exploit the strong until the society is so degenerated that there isn’t anyone left who produces anything of value

>suggest a system that is based on the weakest grouping up to exploit the strong until the society is so degenerated that there isn’t anyone left who produces anything of value
Show me the line where he does that. Protip you can’t you dumbass. Actually READ before you speak you fucking imbecile.

We need to understand the left and the fundamentals of our political economy so as to be able to separate it (and the working class it originally supposed to represent) from Jewish interests and send the nigger Muslim hordes back to where they came from.

Communism is Hell on Earth.

Attached: 1546633516265.jpg (1400x1400, 453K)

We need to understand the left and the fundamentals of our political economy so as to be able to separate it (and the working class it originally supposed to represent) from Jewish interests and send the nigger Muslim hordes back to where they came from.

That’s price - what Marx discusses is value which in his model is a different and abstract quantity and it isn’t necessary to reconcile the two to work through the model.

Communism and Capitalism are two sides of the same coin. You are just a useful idiot for the bankers if you want any kind of Marxism.

Attached: TheBigScheme.jpg (767x960, 192K)

dumbass couldn't fathom the arbitrariness of the market and how some things will cost more even though less time/labor went into its production

Communism is Jewish. It is a never-ending lie.

Attached: 1547897555731.png (1111x1400, 2.85M)

See?

Attached: 1548802431521.jpg (244x250, 10K)

Just look at this meme. This character is a literal bonehead. Only a bonehead would like Communism or Marxism. Don't be a bonehead.

Attached: 1548503569628.png (863x658, 122K)

That book could be as wide as war and peace, bound with the leather hide of a woolly mammoth and the edges gilded with 99.99999999999% pure gold and it would still only appeal to pseudo-intellectuals.

Beware the pseudo intellectual. He who name-drops people they see as intelligent constantly, but fears to think for themselves.

Marxism and Leftism is a mental handicap. Only a literal retard would fall for it.

Attached: Kommies-Klein.gif (166x165, 215K)

In this entire book there is hardly a mention of roads, canals, railroads or shipping. It’s economics devoid of logistics.

Don't fall for it!

Attached: 1524772126942.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

Of course this would be posted by an American kike. Disgusting, BACK TO R/THE_DONALD

How can you keep up your lardo lifestyle when there is no food to eat because Marxism leaves the people who practice it without food?

Attached: 41384926_2334738486541787_4125008164422680576_n.png (799x785, 1.07M)

it’s natural to go the way of least resistance unless the rewards outweigh the effort and no one personally benefits to doing dull, hard farmwork or labour, which happen to be the most important jobs in a civilization since they secure the survival

the ‘do whatever activity you like doing and take as much as you need’ is based on a naive worldview that doesn’t understand how hard the world really is and some people have to work for the necessities of the society, especially since he has never had a real job in his life

let me simplify it further for you, being a historical, mathematician, motivational speaker or office clerk is being an unproductive burden to everyone who does work a real job and pays taxes to allow you to do your useless job

Attached: 40327971-the-holy-quran-and-tasbih.jpg (1300x866, 318K)

Marxism is torture. Among the truest evil to befall our Earth.

Attached: 54B85DA4-FBC0-421D-9E08-A0B2A71A09B1.jpg (652x310, 70K)

>antifa means solidarity with Israel
I wonder how that makes any sense to them.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Marxist tactics of subversion. Beware!

Attached: COMMUNISM_RULES.jpg (572x761, 151K)

exactly, an utterly destructive, naive worldview that is too afraid to be accurately defined in reality because it would open its doors to legitimate criticism and therefore, hides itself behind thousands of subjective interpretations of tyrants in disguise

I am opposed to this Jewish Corruption. You are in favor of this Jewish evil. Communism is Jewish, and you do the Jews' and the Bankers' bidding.

Attached: 1547114488057.jpg (715x609, 97K)

ECONOMIC CALCULATION PROBLEM

Lots of buzzwords while saying exactly nothing of any substance.

This

When I read Capital is seemed to me that the two fundamental pillars underlying Marxist theory are:
1. The Labour Theory of Value
2. The Materialist conception of History.

The labour theory of ‘value’ (Marx never really clearly defines what he means by value as in distinct from price) as a useful tool has been debunked and shown to be useless. The only meaningful value is determined by supply and demand and the ‘amount of labour’, as if such a thing could ever be quantifiable, is irrelevant.

The materialist view of history is anything but materialistic. It is wishful thinking and based on a massively over simplistic view of history. There were aspects of Roman society that were like capitalism. There were aspects of American society based on Slavery/quasi-serfdom in the 1800s. History has no direction and the future is open to whoever can take it. The human race might destroy itself or turn into a Dune-Style neo-feudal dystopia than an egalitarian free society.

Marx is just like Freud. Dramatically important in the 20th century and worshipped like a god; both their works have failed to stand the test of time.

THIS, also

1. The labor theory of value is false
2. The Marxist view of history is false

OP here.
Fun fact:marxism=!communism

I defined the economy in my previous post and the reason it doesn’t work, which are both based on historical and scientifical evidences while you are the one afraid to elaborate how it would work besides ‘everything works and takes as much as they like’

your cognitive dissonance is beyond belief

>goblino can't understand basic English
no wonder communism works for you guys.