Whatre some english chants, folk songs, and nationalist tunes thatd be good to sing?

whatre some english chants, folk songs, and nationalist tunes thatd be good to sing?

i work in schools a lot, and have come to notice that its a great place to sing tunes while working.

so as a subtle fuck you to the culture squashing sjw scumbag soros types out there, id really like some simple tunes that i might sing.

know any?

inb4 amerimutt. am first gen usa. dad is an english immigrant, and we spent years during my childhood living around east anglia. Bury st edmunds was a cool town. really liked the abbey center.

Attached: 8C052A13-D07F-462B-BEAA-F960E08650DE.png (1200x720, 725)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeAtpoZbyEE
youtube.com/watch?v=ergMuPGxeKY
youtube.com/watch?v=AHbwH_UcbNE
youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4
youtube.com/watch?v=y4nFL0-0vU8
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=46VHdzSdB7k
youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k
youtu.be/CN8gDvYJwY0
youtu.be/BhGla5guGEE
youtu.be/472Qh4l1pFU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65s9m5sLxWo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLfR9_AIag
youtu.be/PCXHbCYvzjI
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
youtu.be/MTpjOfEgPGk
youtube.com/watch?v=R1OP_a6kDuA
youtube.com/watch?v=B2daMFuvx5U
fanchants.com/football-songs/burnley-chants/burnley-wonderful/
youtube.com/watch?v=oM3uxwzr_rg
youtube.com/watch?v=PMjgSlYcY30
youtube.com/watch?v=rxPw6QPW2ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vU-7H3wvrAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and actually, if anyone can express the current makeup of that town, and if guildhall feoffment has remained a predominantly white school, thatd be great.

I like to sing all the classic marching songs, Over the Hills, Two recruiting Sergeants etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeAtpoZbyEE

youtube.com/watch?v=ergMuPGxeKY

israel

Listen to some Ralph Vaughan Williams.
He was a great English Nationalist composer to took his inspiration from old folk songs and stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=AHbwH_UcbNE
Bury St Edmunds is a really beautiful town. The Abbey gardens are proper comfy.

Definitely Over the Hills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4 - Oak, Ash and Thorn by Patrick Bellamy (father was a Black Shirt)

youtube.com/watch?v=y4nFL0-0vU8 - An England Scorned

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU - Jerusalem, should be national anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM - THREE LIONS ON THE SHIRT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=46VHdzSdB7k

youtube.com/watch?v=bvouc8Qs_MI - I Vow To Thee My Country

youtube.com/watch?v=DRtnWVvDX6k

youtu.be/CN8gDvYJwY0

Ian Stuart Donaldson, yid aware nationalist covering The Who's classic.

youtu.be/BhGla5guGEE

Another cover, American classic from south of the Mason-Dixon line ofc

youtu.be/472Qh4l1pFU

Irish band not English but poignant lyrics and subject matter.

These aren't folk songs but folk songs kinda suck from England anyway. Unless you like morris dancing. I heard the tune Green Grow the Lilacs is English not paddy in origin, is traditional folk.

I'm sure there's plenty of song books or CDs around.
Pic related.

Attached: R-6620897-1438265781-1210.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 155K)

diggin the bellamy tune a lot

Traditional: a drop of nelsons blood

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65s9m5sLxWo

Modern: Race to be King by Seth Lakeman

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BLfR9_AIag

>folk songs kinda suck from England anyway
John Barleycorn is a banger m8

Attached: 1549180917518.png (395x474, 25K)

drop of nelsons blood now in the memory bank

God I have flag-worshipping civnats "Britainia rules the waves", "he's as English as you or me he was born here dont be racist", "those men fought and died for you by destabilising Iraq, my neighbour Ahmed sure makes great kebabs btw".

They must go, they think they help but they're fucking vapid and the songs blow because they're meaningless.

>folk songs kinda suck from England anyway
Lies.

I spent years pretending to like classical because I was pretentious enough to think people cared. Folk is shit, and will remain shit until the cultural context of singing them as part of close-knit homogenous communities is reinstated. They're no fun to listen to without that context and globalism killed it.

gotta start somewhere.

I like the cut of your jib plucky yank, never say die.

You mentioned chants...

youtu.be/PCXHbCYvzjI

Never forget 1312

Does your family not sing at gatherings? Weddings and funerals etc

THERE WERE 10 GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR

Yeah like to Robbie William Angels and shit like that. We're a boozy working class lot have no time for rekindling our broken traditions when all our receptions have an open bars.

love em

IT'S COMING HOME ITS COMING HOME ITS COMING HOME FOOTBALLS COMING HOME
3 LIONS ON THE SHIRT
JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING YEARS OF HURT
NEVER STOPPED
ME DREAMING

Charlie had a pigeon

The only people that ended up singing it's coming home to me were nogs out of their minds on drugs/being African and the kind of guys who still wear full tracksuits and shave slits in their eyebrows. I didn't sing it back once.

My family are working class and at my cousins wedding in December we sang a mix of songs. The Pogues was popular on the night. Oasis who aren't folk but can be if sung correctly. My cousin moved to Newcastle when we were lads and about 30 of his Geordie mates belted out Fog on the Tyne, it was really impressive. Perhaps you should take the lead in rekindling traditions or start developing new ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

Attached: 7-IRA-gunmen-PACEMAKERBELFAST[1].jpg (968x681, 129K)

the yanks are coming and we’re gonna bang all the slags over there

Fuck off nonce

Oh yeah of course The Pogues Dirty Old Town is great and Oasis in moderation.

The Stranglers, Slade, Elvis Costello etc. I guess I didn't think hard enough. Mott the Hoople is alright too but glam rock can look pretty gay.

Caaarefree, wherever you may be
We are the famous CFC
And we don't give a fuck
Wherever you may be
'Cause we are the famous CFC

Anything written by George Formby. Captures the working class culture of the Midlands in england like nobody else. Class ukelele player also, the guy developed his own picking style.

The shit from Spurs, they bought his flight
But Will-i-an, he saw the light
He got the call from Abramovich
And off he went to Stamford Bridge
He hates Tottenham, he hates Tottenham
He hates Tottenham and he hates Tottenham

That's some out of the blue projection user. Feeling guilty about something?

Double, double, double
John Terry has won the double
And the shit from the Lane
Have won fuck all again
John Terry has won the double

Fuck 'em all, fuck 'em all
United, West Ham, Liverpool
'Cause we are the Chelsea and we are the best
We are the Chelsea so FUCK all the rest
Fuck'em all, fuck 'em all...

Ohhhh Dennis Wiiise
Scored a fucking great goooal
In the San Sirooo
Ten minutes to go!
Ohhhh Dennis Wiiise...

No nogs where I live. During the world cup in that endless sun me and the lads were roaming our town without tops on, some days with a cross painted on our chest and shouting "It's Coming Home" as a greeting. When the competition was heating up everyone was getting involved, little kids and granddads. All the young slags in town were getting their goods out. Everyone optimistic and openly displaying national pride. I really miss last summer, getting pissed on cider and pretending that year was going to be any different than any other when honestly we all knew it wasn't and deep down we didn't want anything to change.

Your national anthem theme tune is from an old English drinking song called the Anacreon.

OH TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

Attached: 1535021406948.png (942x711, 64K)

It's the bread and circus while we're bled dry. I can't take part in it in good faith. It's all so tiresome.jpg

Gregorian chant, user.

Accrington Pals
youtu.be/MTpjOfEgPGk

I actually cry every time

this

youtube.com/watch?v=R1OP_a6kDuA

Forefather.

youtube.com/watch?v=B2daMFuvx5U

Based anglo-saxon nationalist metal

Attached: Forefathery.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)

The Pogues have loads of classics. Leaving Liverpool. Man You Don't Meet Every Day. If I Should Fall From Grace Of God. I consider them an English band but on my dads side I have Irish relatives and sing alongs with them are great. I love bringing up that Danny Boy is really a British song. I can't fucking bear Don't Look Back in Anger since Manchester bombing aftermath but I cant resist a singalong to Cigarettes and Alcohol. Prefer the Stone Roses. Two of my cousins are United fans and play This is the One at any opportunity. Slade I only know Feel the Noise and that fucking Christmas track but my dad always puts them on. Dad went to school with some of the members of Chumbawama so despite them being left wing scum their one hit wonder often gets played and thats basically a chant. I've heard of Costello and the Stranglers but im not really familiar and I don't know Mott the Hoople. Glam rock is pretty gay but so is ABBA and all my family love them. Loads of other stuff too but it wouldnt really come close enough to chants, folk and nationalist tunes. I'd like to start introducing older stuff into the mix. The important thing is just having some drinks, a sing along and bad dancing.

Those chants are shite. Nothing can beat Burnley chants.

>Oh Burnley (oh Burnley),
>is wonderful (is wonderful),
>oh Burnley is wonderful,
>it's full of tits, fanny and clarets,
>oh Burnley is wonderful.

fanchants.com/football-songs/burnley-chants/burnley-wonderful/
To hear it chanted by fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=oM3uxwzr_rg
And a fun version.

It's part of our culture. I hate that its being held ransom by corporations and stolen by wogs and foreigners but thats no reason not to enjoy yourself and doesn't imply complicity if you do. Football began as a nationalist endeavour and in some places it can still be observed as such. Next world cup get yourself out of the city somewhere pleasant and you might find you can appreciate the atmosphere of it more.

Live 6 miles from Accy. It's always been run down as long as I can remember but its become really bad in the last decade. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=PMjgSlYcY30

youtube.com/watch?v=rxPw6QPW2ZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vU-7H3wvrAM

I'm actually from a small town but had to spend the climax of the world cup in... where's my holy water... Birmingham.

I can't help but think football is 90+ minutes of watching grown men play a children's game and there's nothing mentally stimulating about watching a bag of air being punted at a hypothetical 3D cube designated by a net for that long.

It'd be so much better without offside rule so everyone would be running back and forth goal scrounging and headbutting each other by accident, 30 penalties a game, loads of goals. Could make the rigmarole last 30 mins that way.

Also 'no goal after 15, the goalies get paintball guns' should be a rule.

oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
what so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
o'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
and the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

fuck off britfag, we're the superpower now. heil trump.

Attached: Defend-Waifu.jpg (709x709, 81K)

That sounds awful. All of it. Fuck Birmingham.

I also take back what I said about you being able to enjoy yourself during footy without complicity because clearly you don't understand it.

Its about match day. Something easily accessible to discuss throughout the week with closest friends, family and coworkers to shop keepers, the pub landlord and complete strangers. Only the handful of pakis in my town don't follow it to any degree and nobody wants them here anyway. Its about having a communal gathering every fortnight (and an even closer bonding experience if you catch a coach to away games). Meeting up with people you care about a few hours before kickoff. Having something good to eat and sinking a few pints of ale and enjoying each others company. Conversation can never run out because it can always fall back to footy but usually its jokes, stories and old anecdotes. Seeing old faces and new at the pubs, and outside and inside the ground. Being in a masculine environment (as long as its not the family friendly stand) where you can chant, shout, sing etc without shame. Sharing the ups and downs of your local club. Granted nearly all premier league teams have lost that local feeling but it still exists up and down this country. Experience the exhilaration and misery of teams success or failures. And dont use the argument about how "the fans aren't on the pitch" because the fans have the most important role to play in any club. More than chairman, manager or even players. After the match going back to the pubs to celebrate or commiserate. Or as my family do meeting up for a big meal the women who aren't interested and don't understand football will stay home and cook. The world cup is just a grand rare version that brings the country together as a community.

The point i'm getting is that it's a yank mindset to think football needs gimmicks, because kicking a ball around is secondary to the underlying functions of what is actually going on.