Do harsh divorce laws make men less likely to cheat

The fear of losing or restricted access to the children,moving into a bedsit and the possibility of having to hand over future earnings,are just a few of the 'incentives',to keep hubby in line

Attached: 84EA6EBF-D09F-4032-BE8D-1EADB9BE9C59.jpg (750x924, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddqx_cWUN-g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6688109/Men-behaving-better-leads-fall-divorce-rates-women-seeking-separations.html
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/marriagecohabitationandcivilpartnerships/bulletins/marriagesinenglandandwalesprovisional/2015
instagram.com/laralarajayne/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not so much that men are less likely to cheat these days as it is that those people don't get married at all. I'm always amazed at how boomers could get married five or six times and not realize how fucked that was, millennials, even liberal millennials, only want to be married once and so they spend a lot more time on the decision and the relationship than Boomers, a generation that invented drive thru chapels for the purpose.

My mum divorced my dad because she was bored. For women its that simple.

total marriages should be way down, so only people who want to get married are getting married, where before everyone got married.

So no. Modern marriage is basically for the rich.

This. Boomers basically treated divorce like a sport.

Accurate

less marriages = less divorces, only real optimist or retard would marry in 2018, that's like giving a remote control of your existence to an angry child

lol more incentive to not get married.

My mum watch my dad beat me about the head like fuck (I deserved it) then a week later said that she was scared for her wellbeing because he took a camera out of her hands. Police called, dad thrown out. When I asked later she said it was because what he did to me as if I'm that stupid.

Thanks mum

>citing a “good” statistic
>to justify all the negatives that go with it

LMAO. Divorce is down but family creation is delayed. Families are smaller. Society has geared itself towards single life, and mandated importing foreigners as a proxy for family creation and reproduction.

Women arent getting married at all, 50% of children are born out of wedlock and single parent households have skyrocketed.

There is a biological clock to things like women wanting children by 30. You can alter laws, but you cant really alter biology. So they are just screwing themselves.

The list of ills these harsh marriage penalties and costs created for a time when women werent 60% of college graduates and were treated and protected like children by the law.

>My mum watch my dad beat me about the head
>she was scared for her wellbeing because he took a camera out of her hands
>Police called, dad thrown out
>she said it was because what he did to me
When women aren't willing to sacrifice their wellbeing for their children, you know something is seriously wrong. In the last couple of years I've met at least twelve girls who don't believe a mother should sacrifice their careers for their children. Women are an exponentially increasing mistake.

Many years ago I discovered the #1 reason for divorce in Britain was infidelity but in America it was money issues. I'm not sure if that still true.

>single parent households have skyrocketed

Don't they have better access to birth control and etc. than ever before? What the fuck is going on here? Women really do seem to be that retarded.

>(I deserved it)
I dunno mate.
There's getting clipped on the back of the head with an open hand and there's getting your ass properly beat.
One is positive and the other fucks you up.

Interesting question. Also do they make women more likely to cheat? And men more likely to forgive them?

No child deserves to be beaten round the head user. Children cannot be sociopathic just yet.

Attached: 2FC23A70-131E-4080-BB2B-C254241938BC.gif (360x254, 89K)

number of divorces fall because number of marriages fall retard.
guys dont get marry for marrying alone anymore because it's too dangerous because of alimony and roasties epidemic.
so those who marry are less likely to ever break up because they made up their minds and found someone right instead of anyone

at the same time number of woman asking
>where did all the good man go
is skyrocketing through the roof

Childbirth is a woman’s sacrifice. Even if she doesn’t die.

Also children are a lot of empathetic and smarter than we give them credit for.

here is the answer.

also, its "total" not percentage.

If marriage drops so does the total divorce.

Probably. Married men end up totally cucked, not just to their wives, but to society in general.

The stereotype is that men cheat, but these days men are much more afraid of cheating than women because they can pay a much higher price. At this point, most men who find out their wives are cheating on them look the other way for their own good, whereas women are on the lookout for any misbehaviour so they can justify heading out to the lawyers office.

tl;dr LTRs and marriages are for cucks

Men never forgive women cheating. That’s why men kill women.

There is a twisted interpretation of marriage in the bible. Some sort of hick sense that if you put a ring on it, you can fuck away all you want, but no sin, so you'll go to heaven. The lust can remain, but if you buy the cosco engagement ring special, you're soul is saved from damnation. Enter: serial marriages. Dad's a pro at this

>fall in divorces
probably cuz we're just not marrying those cunts anymore

Anyone who actually considers marrying a woman nowadays is insane. The law has given men literally no reason to marry and 100 reasons not to

Marriage according Bible.

Polygamy was actually allowable
If you deflowered and virgin or soiled her honor, you had to marry her.
Something about marrying your slaves
Something about marrying your rapist.
Something about marrying the husbands brother if the husband dies.

They only have themselves to blame... for being beta and stupid enough to invest time and money in women in the first place.

If you understand the nature of women, you won't even try to establish a supposed partnership with a woman, or expect loyalty or anything from them really.

Yup. For all their flaws, they actually seem to be serious about marriage. Go figure.

MARRIAGE WAS MEANT TO BE A BUSINESS. MARRIAGE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE. MARRIAGE WAD ABOUT FINANCES AND STATUS.

THATS IT.

I’m actually glad that the value of marriage is pointless. Love should matter. Luckily we know both ways to Sunday that love is a myth.

Attached: 8AB8132E-CEA9-4A08-9242-7A47A5BDAC06.gif (342x342, 393K)

this is a two way road. If your GF acts like a total bitch about the smallest things there's simply no way anyone could put up with this for very long. Same goes for men. And every time some shill says "go for asian qt waifus" remind yourselves that they are not better than those who burn coal.

Attached: 1513592958250.jpg (670x496, 37K)

Ok and the nature of man is consume and die.

That makes men hella useless when you think about it.

Whatever happened to replenishment of the earth for purpose of sustaining generations? If man couldn’t do that, then men don’t help their cause.

You don't have to divorce and give half your shit in a "no fault (actually she was cheating on you with half of her workplace) divorce" if you never marry. Don't live with her for two years either, change your hoes if you need carnal pleasures.

its "your"
>dads a pro at this
where in the bible does it say you cant enjoy marital sex?
also
truth
adultery = married female cheating
married men, patriarchs can have however many wives, so long as they are not already married

It's one of the bright spots of the impending implementation of Sharia. These bitches will not know what hit them.

>Probably. Married men end up totally cucked, not just to their wives, but to society in general.

>tl;dr LTRs and marriages are for cucks

This. A man who gets married is not a man. These marriages on paper are basically cuckolds whose wives fuck everyone else and let the husbands eat the creampies. That is what women want.

Never get married. DO NOT GET MARRIED. You're better off nailing numerous slampigs for the rest of your life than becoming an absolute cuck.

I don't know, does the death penalty stop people from comitting crimes?

I believe adultery was meant for both women and men cheating. But multiple marriages were allowed. This one man, one woman marriage is fairly new to human existence. The Bible itself acknowledges that most men cannot be tied/married to just one woman.

Nope. It fact it increased it way more.

Adultery only relates to a married woman cheating, the man cheating with her is also committing adultery, but a married man fucking other women is not adultery since polygamy is all good.

Fear of God works better

At this point, you need to take more drastic measures to protect yourself. If you go out randomly picking up chicks, eventually you're going to get someone pregnant and get hit with a child support order.

That leaves prostitution I guess, probably the safest option but a lot of those hoes are genuinely nasty especially if you aren't rich enough to afford the classier women who might at least take less dudes, because each client is paying more

Death Penalty > Life-Long Sentence tbqh

Fear of God made a whole lot of men fuck kids in secret and virginal women serving the lord in secret as well. Do better.

Then prostitution it is. It’s the oldest position that has lasted since the beginning of time.

Show flag, schlomo

Please cite the Bible passages that declare this.

Thank you.

>Show flag, schlomo

Keep getting fucked by Russia, Ukraine.

Unrelated by whenever the word “schlomo” is used, anyone hear this word being read in his voice??

Attached: FC7F7681-844A-4E6B-8D38-1BF90AA733B2.gif (500x330, 871K)

fpbp

>If you go out randomly picking up chicks, eventually you're going to get someone pregnant and get hit with a child support order.

Better use condoms. If they're 30+, getting them pregnant is a lot harder anyway. Don't just throw your condoms away. Clean them out before disposing.

So, why pay for a literal whore when you can fuck slampigs for free?

Not everywhere is nice like South Korea where you can look for the double-barber poles and and pay a reasonable price to fuck hot, tight South Korean pussy.

that title is confusingly worded

youtube.com/watch?v=ddqx_cWUN-g

/thread

Harsh divorce laws make women more likely to cheat. For the obvious reason that it's harder to punish them for it, and the less obvious reason that it makes trading up more attractive to them.
So whether it makes men more faithful or not, it's still a net loss to married couples and their children overall.

Attached: kasey chase.jpg (2667x4000, 808K)

No, go read it yourself. I know this because I have been reading it and that is law established in exodus or soon after. But I am not going to go looking through for your benefit. Just know you're wrong unless you're talking new testament.

Do you want to know the secret to a happy life with a wife ?
>>marry up
>>she has a good family mom and dad intact
Its that simple.
back in the days the men always needed to work hard and be rich but now these women are different they like a man to be a dreamer but realistic meaning he will never make more money than her family income. she will love you and take care of you and when if you ever get a divorce the only thing she will ask from you is to leave.

Daily Mail: "Divorce is all men's fault" why am I surprised by this revelation. I want off this ride.

Attached: Gibney.jpg (640x480, 60K)

> behaving better = letting the woman cheat and not giving her shit for it

None of this matters because no-fault divorce exists.

I don't intend to marry became I'm a man of my word. "Until death do us part" is a vow not taken lightly. Divorce is immoral and unless I find a woman who believes likewise (impossible), I'll just be alone.

Do harsh divorce laws make women less likely to cheat as well? No? Then there’s no point.

>My mum divorced my dad because she was bored. For women its that simple.
Yep. And now that (((feminism))) says women can just freely fuck any man she wants at any time, and (((Reddit))) has convinced generations of cucks that they enjoy watching their wives fuck other men... women have less reason to leave. They simply allow their cuck to keep paying the bills while they continue being the whores they always were.

There is always a hint of truth in any jew's lies.

>reproduction and over all marriage is down and out
>guis women r doing betr

They get pregnant anyway. I remember two of my friends dated for like a month and were fucking unprotected and not on birth control (she was super catholic and opposed to it) and he refused to pull out. I asked him and her both what the fuck you guys know you'll get pregnant and they were very eh about the whole thing. obviously 2 months later she's pregnant. 6 months later they're broken up and now they're single parents.

Doobs of truth.

Attached: Hes_Right.jpg (553x484, 64K)

Stop projecting your fantasies pajeet

I unironically expect getting even mildly upset at a wife's infidelity to become socially unacceptable within my lifetime. Being upset at being cucked will become the social equivalent of expecting a hot meal at dinner: quaintly and amusingly backward and outdated.

You'll watch a sitcom depicting an old man raising an eyebrow at how socially accepted cuckoldry is now, and that itself will be the joke. How silly. How ridiculously misogynistic.

Behaving better = being a wimpy beta cuck provider that lets her fuck other guys

it is more about marriages being for tax benefits and open to any kind of degeneracy nowadays

the real bond between man and woman is gone

>falling for the marriage scam in 2019

Knowing what hit them is the point.

Do strict gun laws stop black men from shooting people?

No, harsher laws on divorces means less families, cause men are scared.

Attached: 1535998817956.jpg (413x395, 19K)

I'm not surprised when literally manager's hand-shaking, golf cart-driving, Monster drinking boomers who don't know any better do keep falling for it.

What's amazing is when internet-savvy, otherwise clued-in men do. You have posters here who are skeptical about literally every other aspect of social life and the world generally with the sole exception of women, dating and marriage.

>You'll watch a sitcom depicting an old man raising an eyebrow at how socially accepted cuckoldry is now, and that itself will be the joke. How silly. How ridiculously misogynistic.
If only you knew how bad things really are...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

god I hate boomers. is there a single thing they did that actually improved society?

things boomers did that I can think of right now:
>created the divorce industry
>banned guns
>imported hordes of third worlders to pay for their retirement because they were too greedy to have kids
>occupy positions in a company where they do absolutely nothing while receiving the highest pay. can't be bothered or fired due to seniority.
>destroyed unions
>destroyed production jobs in the west in their quest for cheaper shit
>lost the Vietnam war because they were too weak and threw a temper tantrum over it
>destroyed Christianity because it was inconvenient for them to go to church and not sin
>destroyed the concept of a family
>promoted feminism
>promoted most degenerate culture of all time
>bankrupt the government so their single generation can live in luxury

that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
>I'm catholic so when i slut it up I don't use protection
>I just don't like to pull out cause yolo bro or whatever tf

I'm sure you know this already but your friends are retarded and just brought another retard into the world

No, men being raised by parents who ruined their marriage by cheating makes them less likely to cheat

men usually aren't the ones being accused of infidelity
women act like cunts because they know other men will put them on a pedestal if they accuse others of some heinous shit

Attached: 4nwpqxpgltl11[1].jpg (717x550, 80K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6688109/Men-behaving-better-leads-fall-divorce-rates-women-seeking-separations.html

The idea that men are just behaving better and taking on a bigger share of marital duties can't explain why men are also asking for less divorces. The marriage rate is going down overall. ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/marriagecohabitationandcivilpartnerships/bulletins/marriagesinenglandandwalesprovisional/2015 So its probably like said. The bad partners are just not getting married.

This. Don’t marry, not even once.

is there anything more retarded than blaming a social behaviour on some "generation"

Good read.

But in regards to the thread: Don't buy used the goods of the sexual revolution.

- so incentive
- much behaving
- amaze of future
- wow

My mum watched me dad pour hot grease on me face and ass and genitals and then I fell down the stairs and my shoes came off.

Thanks mom.

>The stereotype is that men cheat, but these days men are much more afraid of cheating than women because they can pay a much higher price. At this point, most men who find out their wives are cheating on them look the other way for their own good, whereas women are on the lookout for any misbehaviour so they can justify heading out to the lawyers office.

Disagree. Men are way more likely to divorce over infidelity than women.

my mom has been divorced three times. I love her but goddamn is she retarded

>boomers
I think you mean dumb protecucks

Attached: 1526643818841.jpg (720x540, 40K)

(((Lara Keay)))

pic related from her instagram

instagram.com/laralarajayne/?hl=en

Attached: Lara Keay ( laralarajayne).png (1920x966, 1.31M)

Once a generation establishes it as the norm, yes, then the conversation is warranted.

yeah that's gonna be an
EVERY FUCKING TIME
from me dog

Catholics worship demons

Yes. Itsca good thing.