Traditional white women don't exis-

>traditional white women don't exis-

Attached: 1538973720719.png (1045x880, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/feminism-would-work-if-we-didnt-have-weak-men-screwing-everything-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>> pro israel
That's gonna be a no from me dawg

Attached: RandyJackson.jpg (400x300, 31K)

>using a dating site
>man face
>pro israel
>studying politics and art
>ages 21-53

She’s just a normie boomer Republican, although that’s still better than being a basic bitch lefty like 99% of American women her age.

i wonder how many of these profiles are fake

Attached: 1456610430659.png (1450x1638, 770K)

>pro israel
DROPPED

Roastie looking for a sucker.

>29
>now that I've slutted around for a good decade and a half I'm ready to "settle down"
So "trade and redpilled"

Christian at 30
Shes turned to God to offset the unholy amount of willy she had in her 20s

Attached: 1540055150150.jpg (1020x652, 229K)

>traditional
>29
>not married

>I enjoy reading the Bible
>I enjoy reading fiction too
You didn't have to say that twice gal.

(Jk I love and believe in Jesus too)

>quotes Pence, a guy who literally changed his religion to get elected by a bunch of drooling faggot zionists in Indiana who can't separate Christ from kikes
>puts niggertier spaces around commas while talking about how she reads
>watches western television, which is 100% propaganda
>believes she has undiscovered hobbies, not satisfied with who she is, wants more
>dislikes identity politics, which means she has no idea what identity politics actually are
>passively calls her beliefs "basic truths," not capital-T Truths
>emoticons
>israel
gas it

Attached: 2358583835883.png (566x642, 710K)

>50-54% match
Fucking kek
You faggots don’t even match with these girls

Fpbp

>pro israel
she is retarded and anything else in that order

Attached: 1543900710649.jpg (960x773, 141K)

>love Israel
>183 cm

It's a no from me

Totally fucking unhinged. That's some Handmaid's Tale shit. If she's a virgin that be actually even more insane.
What the fuck dude. This is so fucking boring, I hope it's fake. That's just not funny.

>implying any Jow Forumsack on these sites aren't intentionally trying to match with sloots so they can bait, troll, and shame them and mock them on Jow Forums

can't win em all man
have you seen what's on offer out there rn?
i'm fucking in

Translation:

>I’m a cock carousel veteran whose looks are fading fast and I need to lock down a beta to givs me my white-picket-fence dream before my eggs turn rotten

>supports drumpf
>supports isreal
>reads the bibble (lol)
>everything else she likes sounds boring as fuck
>is probably frigid

hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers/10

Nope nope nope nope nope nope
Fpbp

Attached: 20190210_220553.jpg (720x567, 97K)

literally this

"I'm open to new things and I don't like identity politics"
The same person: I'M CHRISTIAN I LOVE MY COUNTRY CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE AAAAAA MAGA MAGA MAGA NO DISSENTING OPINIONS ALLOWED FUCK ME DADDY TRUMP

>damagecontrol

Attached: 9A3E7218-A9EB-4FEA-82A0-698B1C309573.png (1000x1050, 472K)

it's a trap

Traditional white women need to be destroyed.

>I'm a Christian, Conservative, BLACKED Republican looking for a Conservative beta to take care of me now that I'm off the carousel

Nah thanks

That’s a man

>reads the bibble (lol)
Clearly not the parts about Israel and the Synagogue of Satan.

Guaranteed she has a kid she isn't being up front about

Until they say "I've never voted and never will because the 19th amendment was a mistake" they remain chameleons

Probably fake profile just to dox people. Lol at using dating websites.

Do people unironically read something as incoherent and nonsensical as the bible?

6'? that ain't no women my dude
also she probably has a niglet hiding somewhere

Attached: 1549631903206.jpg (475x363, 19K)

>26 and unmarried
>puts family and friends above god
Into the trash it goes

considering ive seen exatly that profile 10 times or more id say its very fake

Whats more important is...why are these girls single?
No girl ever is without options in dating, so why hasnt she taken any of the hundreds of guys who has approached?

Post half nigger kid.

>Pro Israel

Whyyyyyyyyy what the fuck. Why do American conservitards suck Jewish cock?

>namefag
>memeflag
You're the one that needs to be destroyed.

>Imagine projecting this hard

>Women lie
FTFY

>ballet and opera

disgusting. better appreciate pretentious and awful meme arts once you're 76.

jews paid evangelical pastors to subvert them and be pro israel. They use old testament rationalizations

>When she gives you a raspberry and you're very ticklish

>29
>unmaried
I am not a womanhater by any means and I think its important to get maried.
But unless you are 35+ this should be a redflag for you.

Attached: 1463381065767.jpg (670x472, 51K)

>puts family above god
>26 and unmarried
If family was so important she wouldn't be an old slut.
If you put stock in imaginary things than your family you should just fucking kill yourself

Chattanooga, Tennessee
34% nigger POPULATION
POST HER FACE BOOK I WANT TO SEE HER HALF NIGGER KID
I"M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW

Attached: chattanooga.png (860x165, 13K)

I GUARANTEE SHE IS A COAL BURNER
and looking for a beta provider

>cookie cutter """"conservative women"""""
>supporting israel
>following a kike religion

this is not trad

>shes clearly a christian
>her faith less important than other people
user, real christians put their faith above everything, especially friends

Being unmarried doesn't mean she's a slut. Good Christian girls aren't hitting up bars and clubs to meet men, so while whores keep getting men, the nice ones are sitting at home waiting hoping for someone to come along

Christianity is what kept Europe strong for hundreds of years. Rejecting it is why everything is going to shit

>traditional "christian"
>pro-Israel
Every time

Attached: 1549807264557-pol.png (962x891, 323K)

Holy fuck the level of rage here. No wonder you faggots are virgins. Also jews aren't the problem you fucking idiots, tech is

All of them, women are so impressionable none of them beyond those within a closed commune are truly traditional.

(((tech)))

Technology is just a tool. Ideas about what to do with it come from jews

Attached: 1549785805992m.jpg (1024x824, 209K)

Women know what to say to appear attractive.

>Family above all
>Umm I don't want to have any kids

t. Fell for a Trad whore

>> jews aren't the problem
Whatever you say Mr. Goldensteinbaum

You blame jews for misusing of tech but do you have any facts to back it up? Or just assumptions that jews are behind everything?

This. She’s a used up roastie with 10,000 miles of cock behind her who is looking for a provider now that she’s hitting the wall. She thinks if she plays the “MAGA” card she stands a better chance of finding a partner with gainful employment.

There’s no chance in hell shes spent the last 15 years of her life as a chaste Christian otherwise she would have settled a long time ago. UNLESS she’s a reformed feminist/ careerwoman. In which case she’s probably been spoiled by years of loneliness/bitterness.

Attached: 9DE72209-F28C-4610-A3B5-774D316BFB5B.jpg (640x533, 34K)

>29
Funny how these roasties always seem to turn into based MAGApede tradthots right as they're about to hit the wall.

Attached: 1548459530077.png (702x702, 889K)

>not realizing women are more agreeable
You could literally redpill her on the JQ . It's not hard.

fake and gay
>pro Israel
Also op, why the fuck do you use (((OkCupid)))

eh no, it made Europe weaker and created far more brother wars
christianity is not European

Idk man I think I'd rather date a leftist than this America loving, 29 year old Boomer bitch. I bet she rides horses too.

rare based hohol

i agree with you, i just dont think theres a white woman alive that will admit she hates israel. saying pro israel is pretty much akin to saying pro america, if you dont you are basically labeled a traitor by the kikes

so while this is not insignificant, it would not stop me from pursuing a woman like this, she can be lead, she can be redpilled.

>we aren't your problem, Palestinians are the problem

Attached: 1535996923967.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

>pro israel
Into the trash it goes

incells?

This. We must return to our Völkisch roots.

>pro kike

mfw

Attached: yuck_that_70s_show.gif (500x281, 466K)

Well they are owners of all the top tech industries and also behind most modern news agency which are also consider tech in the way they can deliver "news" in an instant. How about that for starter?

>29
>about to
Son, she's already hit that wall years ago.

Pro jew? Disgusting, that's not trad because jews push everything that's degenerate

>pro israel
she's definitely blacked

>they are owners of all the top tech industries
According to whom? those blurry Jow Forums pictures with jew's symbols all over? Or the Jow Forums's mastermind's ability to see the race of the person by his surname?
> behind most modern news agency
same question. According to whom? The famous Jow Forums picture of random people from news agencies and jew's symbols all over them? That doesn't sound like a solid research to be honest.

fucking kek

>Pro Israel

You lost me there, Avi. Go back to the chamber.

Every Fucking Time

Attached: everytime.jpg (1020x652, 187K)

>christian
>not compatible with trump hater
what a good femgoy

Attached: femkike.jpg (199x254, 10K)

>50% match
OP confirmed degenerate

Manlet spotted

>pro-israel
nope

Are you aware that Israel is posed to become the tech capital of the world?

>Pro-Israel

Into the trash

Hippies and nature lovers are very easy to convert to right wing beliefs. If see a girl who loves nature but self identifies as liberal there's still hope. Many have been brainwashed into thinking nature is a left wing cause by the media. The reality is living in a rural area, homesteading and learning about survival will make you more right wing over time. Its better to date a kooky 'spiritual but not religious" hippie or pagan q girl in the hills and mountains than a conservative Christian in the city. Large cities can only corrupt over time. Never forget that Christianity started in (((Rome))) and was pushed primarily by rich, bored Roman housewives.

Attached: 1469611713874.jpg (800x1034, 295K)

Could say the same about the holocaust

nice try, shlomo

you're not fooling anyone, moshe

>Pro Israel
Hard pass

Attached: 1447022557833.gif (320x173, 1.86M)

She is good clay and can be easily made full fash. First step is anti feminism (she is here), Second step is race and iq , Third step is the JQ

>according to whom
Wtf you can literally look that up yourself you disingenuous prick. Nice strawman tho.

>Its better to date a kooky 'spiritual but not religious" hippie or pagan q girl in the hills and mountains than a conservative Christian in the city.

This. Christian city girls will automatically judge you for thinking outside of their "safe square" of thoughts. You will make no progress, and she will not be receptive. After all, your beliefs are not "normal".
City folk are notoriously close-minded because of the large and excessive echo-chamber of thoughts they're surrounded by.

>not married before 25
>traditional
Her cooter is surely blown out and she's not a virgin. White worshipers are forever alone cucks and should fuck off to some incelchan.

White women are rarely real Christians. Most of them just LARP to deceive a man into marrying her after she's had her fill of Tyrone's cock.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/weak-men-are-screwing-her-feminism-up/
>I’ve never been married and I’m in my 40’s. There are a lot of families present, but it seems like the men come only after they’re married. The few guys that are there usually aren’t the “manly” men that I know I’m looking for. I think there is a lack of “real” men in the church.
>Well, they need to get over it, because we’re here and we’re waiting! “Man-up” and come and find us. There are a lot of gorgeous single women in the church, so get the men in here!

dalrock.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/feminism-would-work-if-we-didnt-have-weak-men-screwing-everything-up/
>Growing a pair under the new feminist/conservative order means manning up and marrying a career woman to prove that you are strong enough to handle her, so much so that you are willing to overlook more attractive women to prove your strength in supporting feminism.

Attached: 1530774400056.png (877x746, 294K)

>dat .gif

Yea, now take her to the janitor's closet and finish the job.

Either there weren't enough suitors at her church, or she has a problem that is keeping suitors away whether that is her past or her personality.

Sadly being a chaste virgin Christian woman isn't enough if your personality and character will be an issue for the rest of our married lives.

To bad some brothers are blinded by infatuation and end up having problems.

Attached: mr57ab.jpg (800x533, 311K)

>implying anyone here would go for 3DPD
fuck off normie

>56% mutt
>Pro israel
>christian
>(((nose)))

Into the trash it goes

>Large cities can only corrupt over time.
Underrated redpill

Women who live 30-60 minutes outside a major city are time capsule-preserved treasures from the past. You will never meet a more submissive, passive, and malleable human being