Silhouette of a black man who is shaded in black

>Silhouette of a black man who is shaded in black
>Silhouette of a white woman who is shaded in white

youtube.com/watch?v=CSbYevscriE

Watch that first 1 second of the intro to this. What did they mean by this?

Attached: 5435.jpg (3824x2960, 2.85M)

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and say it.
Dominos is the worst pizza you can buy, even Little Ceasers 5 dollar pizza is better.

I thought Wisconsin was based

Attached: Screenshot_20190203-074450_Facebook.jpg (1427x1677, 717K)

I mean honestly, I can't tell the difference between the box it comes in and the pizza it's self.
Fuck everyone that works there, I hope the burn in hell.

>Dominos is the worst pizza you can buy, even Little Ceasers 5 dollar pizza is better.
You can shut your whore mouth.

why is it always black man +white woman? whats wrong with the opposite?

America is just full of exclusively black males and white females, I guess Brits don't know this

Fuck you and that hot garbage

You probably would fuck me, you faggot.

White man/black woman is basically promoting slavery in the eyes of these intersectional types. The white man cannot be allowed to have anything as far as they're concerned.

How about no pizza chain ever you fucking animal. Order from a local place. All pizza chain are disgusting as fuck. No, dont. That place you think is the exception? Is not.

I'll fuck you till you love me, fruit cake.

Blatant propaganda. Wtf does that pic have to do with the message?

Or how about you post the in store prices

Thanks for your contribution, russiabot.

Attached: 2465BFD0-9E3D-45CE-9D51-E5377595F74C.jpg (1334x749, 509K)

In store prices from nunavut? Ask them to also post their paycheck. Although I dont expect a low iq mongrel to even begin to understand the market. I take everything back. Just sitback and eat your garbage while worshipping niggers throwing rubber balls.

HA HA HA Niggers can't afford housing without white girl credit and its low income at that.

Irony in their own stupidity.

god this is creepy

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

its bad, and im not even being biased.

Holy shit this eskimo is using the one computer in his tiny village just to talk shit about pizza.

Based and snowpilled

I’m in Nunavut right now and yes it’s prettu snowed in

((anything)) + nigger = nigger ((anything))

The media is always promoting this bullshit, but the rest of us are not buying it.