Why are they so useless?

Why are they so useless?
They started a war just to lose it.

Attached: 648px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_(1869-1918).svg[1].png (648x432, 23K)

Most people aren't counting on the entire world to come to Serbia's rescue. No offence to Serbia.

>they
blame austria BOYS! IT WASNT ME I SWEAR

I always knew you were traitors

sorry bb

>THEY STARTED A WAR
fuck serbia fuck russia who was the most retarded warmongerer of the decade and fuck the french.
fuck germany for doing the retarded von schlieffen plan and attacking belgium
only two good countries in this war are austria hungary and brittain.
brittain for avenging belgium and austria for giving a single shit about itself

It boils down to:
>have multiethnic, polyglot empire
>start war with soldiers divided up by language
>get btfo in September 1914
>start throwing all kinds of units together
>commanders don’t even speak their soldiers language
>get rekt

Hapsburg’s deserved it tbqh. Germany could’ve steamrolled the allies if A-H was at least partially competent

>Germany could’ve steamrolled the allies if A-H was at least partially competent

Thank you Mr. Armchair General, can we get back to WW1?

WTF nevermind I thought AH was referring to hitler. I will neck myself now

You better fuck yourself. Nothing of that "warmongering" would happen if NATO stood where it was without its greedy expansion via subversion.

YIKES please don’t

The officers actually spoke their soldiers language, they just all died early into the war because AH had to stem the Russian tide on their own.

>tfw have many frens
>tfw they help me against bully Austria

Attached: ubtjy0mgz9o11[1].jpg (957x621, 71K)

Things were better when they existed.

>yfw there is an alternate reality where Germany and Russia partenred to dismember A-H and then attacked the Frogs and Anglos together

Attached: crying[1].jpg (800x450, 50K)

this thread is bluepilled as fuck
the war was started by the jews like always

killed by a Serb shitskin

Attached: 1200px-Ferdinand_Schmutzer_-_Franz_Ferdinand_von_Österreich-Este,_um_1914.jpg (1200x1698, 229K)

H-hold me, user

Attached: B6E182F7-20E3-42F1-9E7E-75CABD05DC5B.jpg (480x360, 10K)

shut up Aurel Popovici, you were the one shilling for USGA last spring.

in that timeline, Romania still got Transylvania, all the way to the Tisa.

>shitskin
Princip was a hero, Habsburgs were cryptojews.

Attached: 1547441653576.jpg (4352x2456, 1.55M)

>for USGA last spring.
What???

Was there no racemixing before the war? If so, why?

there was a guy who kept posting maps of A-H and called himself like that, i thought its you since you said that things were better back then.

There was actually, racemixing was a normal thing in Europe only that the total % of the world was higher for Europeans so it didnt had the same impact.

I am not him but Transylvania would be better under AH than under Romania.

are you still joining /rg/ later?

No I dont want to be part of that rabble.

Why? Do you like being slave to Jews? There were literally millions of Jews in Transylvania because of AH.

What's the best ubiased ww2 documentary?

Attached: das rite mane.jpg (1366x768, 142K)

okay, nobody needs defeatists who think Transylvania should belong to Habsburg criminals, we need less anti-Romanian shills there. bye.

He's not wrong. In 1917 German victory was certain if not for the US entering the war.

Habsburgs were probably jews themselves. can we talk about it on /rg/?

And there were hundred of thousands in Moldova too thanks to communism and the revolution.So no matter what they would be in power like they are now regardless.
Okay NIHIL GAYSON

How the hell Germany almost wins both world wars but just as they're about to seal the deal something stops them? (((a little intervention))) I Suppose?

Reminder that after AH we got assfucked by the Germans and Soviets for 80+ years and never recovered.

The Habsburgs were amazing and British envy is palatable. Unlike their tard kings and indeed most tard dynasties the Habsburgs never LARped as conquerors and were unwilling to sacrifice the lives of their soldiers for "muh prestige." Likewise AH didn't want to rule the world or some shit, it merely wanted to punish a nation of tards for killing Franz.

I'm unironically convinced this was all British doing. The whole of WW1 was a British plot to destroy AH and Germany. Britain has always sided with the enemies of Europe and european civilization. The sheer amount of incomprehensible hate they still have for the Habsburgs is quite telling.

not him, but you are the gay here for siding with Habsburg tyrants.

Transylvania was more developed under them and had a growing population, both of these things are non existing today.

>tyrants

The Habsburgs were never tyrants.

Really? Did the several armed uprisings each century and general disobedience clue you in on that or were we too subtle?

A useless war that began pointlessly. The destruction of the Old World began with Princip and ended in none more than needless destruction of millions of our kind. It was no organic war, it was no pure war, it was only bloodshed.

I'll explain this on my part. The region of modern Slovenia was once part of Austro-Hungary. This is by the book knowledge that I'll give you by the way but when we were taught about WW1 and Austro-Hungary the question why they were so useless did spring up. To answer the question, the soldiers didn't feel a sense of pride belonging to Austro-Hungary, no nationalism and no "instinct" to protect a country that wasn't their peoples.
And this my friends is why globalism doesn't work.

>most useless country
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Italy.svg[1].png (1024x683, 2K)

>Habsburgs were cryptojews.
source needed

Attached: 1539730055900.png (812x727, 470K)

What did we do? We literally only occupied you for only 5 years and you were even on our side

I'd prefer imperial Habsburg rule.

we only killed a bunch of your jews and you got to kill a bunch of serbs. You even had your own dictator. What do you want more?

What’s the most kino moment of ww1? My vote goes to the kaiser believing for a split second that Britain will refrain from entering the way if the Germans don’t violate Belgian neutrality. To which Moltke freaks out, as his plans cannot be reversed.

The speech the Serb commander gave to the defenders of Belgrade who were supposed to buy time for the army and refugees to flee

>Exactly at three o'clock, the enemy is to be crushed by your fierce charge, destroyed by your grenades and bayonets. The honor of Belgrade, our capital, must not be stained. Soldiers! Heroes! The supreme command has erased our regiment from its records. Our regiment has been sacrificed for the honor of Belgrade and the Fatherland. Therefore, you no longer need to worry about your lives: they no longer exist. So, forward to glory! For the King and Fatherland! Long live the King, Long live Belgrade!

Attached: prvi_svetski-rat-srpski-vojnik[1].jpg (720x480, 155K)

*were forced into

>nice monarchy you've got there
>but too much serbs in it
>too greedy austriabro

Attached: princip.jpg (992x927, 72K)

>the war was started by the jews like always
Fed Reserve 1913
WW1 1914

Total Chad

Attached: Untitled[1].png (299x283, 75K)

>Why are they so useless?
Did you mix up the flag?

Attached: 1280px-State_Flag_of_Serbia_1882-1918.svg.png (1280x853, 260K)

please stop I'm on no fap

>a reality without Serbia

Attached: 1546299146189.png (361x363, 200K)

Literally won the war while you pussied out
Why was Russia so pathetic in WW1?

*cocks gun*
AHEM

Attached: Peperincip.png (642x670, 186K)

Hans imagine one where we allied and genocided every serb that walked the earth. Paradise

Attached: 1512703887062.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>Will join in on the fun

> But Archduke, I am Principgliacci!
*BLAM BLAM BLAMO*

You tried that in WW1, Albozerg

Fucking kek

They are puppet-states of Germany, what other use would you find for them?

As usual, to hurt a fren of mine you have to go through me.
Be sure to bring the big toys.

>the schizo is at it again
You know whatchu did. Stop playing innocent, """friend""".

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_USSR.svg.png (1920x960, 9K)

coming to /rg/ when you have time?

+ we split up poland again and this time without brotherwar afterwards

I wish i could teleport to that reality now...

Attached: Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (523x331, 35K)

we thought you just had your periods