Arabs are getting BLACKED in france

it's called burrete a khel

Attached: 5.jpg (403x604, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/I5dEUIn.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who isnt getting blacked these days

Muslims are ultra insecure about their women, it's pretty funny.

Mulism women, simply to survive the horror to come, have taken miles of cock so they have pleasant memories and fantasies before they check into slavery under the care of some stinky crypto-kike who can only cum if she's jamming a metal rod into the sandtroll's urethra.
I would not swipe down the kebab, no no, but I am glad the mud races lack the discernment to put Islamlets in their place.

Better this way than contaminating the white gene pool although who knows what kind of fetid monster those 2 will create

Damn. Dark skinned black men are literally desired by every race at this point. Even light skinned blacks are not getting this much play. Literally every decent woman of any race now has a dark black boyfriend. It's never a light black, it's always the darkest looking western blacks.

Somalians.

OP is a butthurt hindpoo

Attached: 1549299550441.jpg (704x820, 204K)

ps notice even on this most basic of pics taken in an everyday setting this normal looking black guy who clearly doesn't roid still has thick biceps that fill his shirt out, you can see the bicep vein clearly visible and he isn't even trying to show it

Pakistan has no right to exist. It is a FIAT nation drawn up by people who did not adequately examine cultural factors in the region. OR the partition was drawn such that Balfour could further carve up the Levant.
Either way Pakistan will be consumed by any reasonable re-partition. You may want to begin modulating your identity now.

Muslims are primitive but once they touch any technology, they get blacked, gay, feminist even more than others.

Middle eastern hijabi cuties need to get slav'd

I think this is why jihadists are so aggressive now. Muslims are the ultimate consumers, they will be cucked hard and snackbars know it

If you look at the financial systems provided in sharia law, you can see very quickly why they make very profitable goyim.
Christians do shit like adopt the western ideal and create inter-generational wealth. Muslims will literally write 'inshallah' on a credit application.

you know dating sites have made public their search data dont you rabbi?
white women are the most loyal group of any race/gender

>white women are the most loyal group of any race/gender

BUUUULLLSHIT
(btw fuck your breitbart search data)

> I hate facts and statistics
> I am a shitskin retard
Pick two

1/3rd of the world will be blacked in 80 years, tthere is no stopping this

DAS RITE!

Attached: 1.jpg (480x270, 24K)

epic larp faggot

Afghans maybe?

beautiful

Imagine brother, a world without whitey. Just cruising around the pyramids, sipping grape soda all day...

Normally you say "don't listen to what women say on social media", "you are aware social media isn't real life aren't you faggot"

And now all of a sudden you are using dating apps (which is basically still a form of social media) to secure your point that white women aren't with blacks?

oh happy day

Attached: 91e6fdf900db48ee6a4d60eb713a1dd5.jpg (564x851, 77K)

Feels bad doesn't it? Lel

>HZEWbKf5
>ZEW
>JEW

Only trashy women with daddy issues date niggers. It's a universal truth.

I'm gaelic you bastard, take that back or get car bombed

It's not about what they say but what they do, who they look for, express interest, agree to date.

I doubt they meant to claim no white women are with black or other non-white men just that it is less common than with women of other races, it is also less common than it is for white men.

So am I, brother. Just a meme.

no one can resist the bbc

Rest assure: It will escalate racial tensions between them.

blacks are literally animals who cant control themselves

>TOLL STATUS: PENDING
How long until she gets her mudshark glasses?

We should join forces and kill a few anglos

blacks have no standards and are sex craved monkeys

>white bois can't compete
>imagine a world without whitey
>whitey is bad
>WE WUZ KANGS N SHIIIET

Attached: vjl71db2mnr11.jpg (1328x1421, 56K)

We should. Saor Alba.

Attached: scot pepe.jpg (470x313, 30K)

This. They'll fuck anything. Even white sweathogs

Attached: 8e96ae113a94dc7c31fbc336d6b8a0f1.jpg (480x360, 26K)

So is someone going to provide a translation ffs.

The size of cock you'd need te get through that mountain of flesh...

soon

Attached: 51b2fe7bfb9ada9c687dc69a15a0be1f.jpg (564x843, 89K)

I've seen this man before somewhere. I think he was dead in a chair with an xbox.

Lol No.

Still the second least desired demographic after Negresses.

Attached: 1548251442183.jpg (1028x611, 133K)

>Nafri
>Arab
Pick one and only one faggot

>kill whitey
>white man bad
>no one can resist the BBC
You are both giant nigger NPC faggots

Attached: xgorxiy1z4s11.png (500x500, 61K)

>How long until she gets her mudshark glasses?
Are mudshark glasses code for him beating the fuck out of her?

Totally unrelated, but nigger muslims are a strange bunch, their holy book literally calls them raisin heads.

delusions of grandeur by the negroid

Still better than pakistan

Yep. Niggers literally beat the shit out of coalburners. Eventually, they the nigger kills them

Attached: index.jpg (190x266, 8K)

Attached: e4b87b4b17165ec9f1a17a8881e52237.jpg (540x405, 31K)

That's Usian Bolt

Ayyyyyy
Will arabs join forces with whites on the day of the rope?

FRucking awesome! let the niggers and moslems form a holy union. just when you thought that there was no way that islam could be more deviant along comes tyrone to inject his defective sperm into the muslima whores

>Toll status: Pending

>delusions of grandeur
>literally every hot popular instagram girl steps out with a dark skinned black boyfriend
?literally every 13-16 year old white school girl is listening to rap and grime music done by the darkest black boys like Stormzy and they are fans of them all and leave hearts in eyes under their pics

That will never happen. Arabs hate niggers, even more than whites.

The absolute SHOCK and HORROR as I deflowered this cutie afghani who was shotgun married 4 months later

asian girls are sluttier than white ones

Attached: 9505a3cb3397f74bc0d166858372a4a0.jpg (564x768, 57K)

How ya doin, rabbi?

White men get far more interracial sex, and more women lust for white men compares to any other

Come up with new material, NPC faggot. You're butterface coalburners are not that attractive

Nigger

Attached: 8746306.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Comments like this give me the impression, that this is board is visited mostly by mostly by people with an interracial cuck fetish

>White men get far more interracial sex, and more women lust for white men compares to any other

We need to hold ourselves to a much better standard.

what an abomination

Lots of Jews and shabbos goys shill here so you are right

Niggers are pathetic.
It's all about muh dick,I bet she was blackmailed and coerced into dating him.You will be like a pet to her family.

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (700x577, 169K)

Lmao Muslim men are as pathetic and beta as indians
Literally (you) remember you play into memes

Attached: 1549720231640.png (980x565, 30K)

So how do you explain all these 9/10 white girl instagram models that are posted on Jow Forums every single week and literally every time someone shows who their boyfriend is it's a dark skinned black guy. If you look at who the Kardashians and Jenners and all these people get with it's always dark black types even though they could have their pick of mulattos or lightskinned niggas it's always the darkest Lebron types that they go for

This is the modern Arab """man""" only blacks are immune from feminization and feminism i

Attached: 1543269397167(1).png (868x875, 799K)

>mdr and check Tupac he is also black
Not sure what he means by that, his french is weird
>Mashallah, there is only God that can judge her

When Algerian women meet BBC

Attached: CDnbWb5WEAQ7ZZh (1).jpg (575x1024, 121K)

Just face it. Every woman craves big black cock. I take my girlfriend to the african part of the city because I love her and I want to fulfil her needs

Post the rest of the images lad, they're hilarious
>only blacks are immune from feminization and feminism
Blacks are some of the most homosexual people in proportion to population

thanks for further proving my point in

You filthy behind-dune-hiding stupid mongrel again with this shit, sandnigger are as insecure as their jew brothers not understanding that that aggressive animalistic vibe is what women surrender to even more when they're disgusted by it...

>it's called burrete a khel
BEURETTE not burrete

Attached: you-laugh-you-lose-simple-photos-181.jpg (600x376, 58K)

We're getting raided hard by mossad shilld, don't forget that israel has a literal shitposting division

They are just subhumans who inject their fetish into everything like furries.

Wow, makes me more happy that our government deported all the Niggerians.
Those people were the worst I've ever seen in my life!!

My coworker knows a Nigger who said to him:
>Why don't Algerian people let me marry their daughters?!
ffs

Attached: images (53).jpg (613x467, 28K)

It´s not a fetish. I just love my girlfriend.

What does it say? I only speak freedom

>Literally every decent woman
Had me till here, nice try. Practice more and come back.

>1/3rd of the world will be blacked in 80 years
>Then they will start literally eating each other

That whore must be morrocan or algerian. These "westernized" muslims make a mockery out of islam. Filthy women tarnishing our image.

pls Netherbro leave this pass and repent, there is still hope for the white race

Attached: repent.jpg (426x242, 21K)

It seems like Islam is truly the last redpill, minus the child and cousin fucking

The initial post says : " according to arab girls, it's okay to smoke shisha with black guys, since Bilal (in the Quran) is black too ".

> make hizb ut-tahrir and ba'ath party illegal
>women do not dress properly
>no proper ban on alcohol
>indulge in immoral activities
First become a proper muslim then talk about being "based".

>It seems like Islam is truly the last redpill, minus the child and cousin fucking
>Child
In the English language the definition of a child is a "Prepubescent" person, it's Haram to have sex with a girl if she hasn't hit puberty.
>Cousin
Nobody told you to it anyways, something being halal doesn't mean it's recommended.
Most people here in my country are against it, most of people who were inbred ended up being homeless disabled people.

Remove your memeflag first then you can talk about Muslim countries.

Not as filthy as eating with your shit coated hand goat fucking retard

Stop fucking goat pussy first u sand covered Quran thumping retard

Smelling a neckbeard

>Nobody told you to it anyways, something being halal doesn't mean it's recommended.
You have high rates of cousin marriage in muslim countries, which is dysgenic, so Islam should call it haram i.imgur.com/I5dEUIn.png

>In the English language the definition of a child is a "Prepubescent" person, it's Haram to have sex with a girl if she hasn't hit puberty.
The first time bleeding of a girl does not make her capable to decide, the optimal partner, so this will lead to shitty mariages in the short run and subhuman children in the long run

Lol Muslims and blacks are the two most thinskinned people on the planet

>Arabs
>blacks
>in France

so much for muh trad women