Go to the mall with your wife and 5 year old son

>Go to the mall with your wife and 5 year old son
>Your wife tells you your son needs new underwear
>Your son grabs tuck buddies and says he wants to be his own special gender
>Your wife smiles and goes "awwww" and tells your son of course
What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1549756200480.jpg (1024x946, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your son
fucking gay thread, get aids OP
all fields
grow up

If my willie had been snipped, turned into a world of pain, in the very few first months of my life, pretty much turning it into my life-experience. I'd probably hate that thing forever too.

Should I have said daughter?

Attached: 1540059318976.jpg (645x729, 42K)

"Tuck this, buddy" I scream as I ram my cock into his asshole.

are we going to ignore how close the name is to Fuck Buddies?

Attached: 1402333994438.png (480x445, 96K)

>their gender
Are your genitals your gender or not

this

>imagine being a shill defending all this pedo bullshit

no wonder they are trannies

Kill yourself in front of your wife and child. Your choice of breeding partner was poor and your own seed is defective.

>someone had to design this
>and test it
Just the very existence of this product makes it extremely suspect on how no one went to prison during its development.
>Your son grabs tuck buddies and says he wants to be his own special gender
This doesn't happen. Transgender kids are vegan cats.

It's always so subtle with them but yes you are right

>look at son
>look at wife
>drop your pants
>show them you’re commando because underwear are for pussies
>grab your dick and your balls with both hands
>remind your wife you’re a fucking man
>tell your son he’s going to be one some day
>slap the fuck buddies out of his hand
>put your junk away
>grab your wife by the pussy
>tell them that the shopping excursion is over
>leave the mall
>some time in the near future file for divorce and sole custody
>take the boy far far away from his mother
>raise him to hunt, fish and spot bullshit a mile away

>slap boy upside the head
>You have a penis, you are a man, now start acting like it.
>Tell wife to stop encouraging this mental sickness or she'll be out on her ass tonight.
>go home
>teach boy how to do boy things, like climb trees, play cards and shoot.

Gently take my son by the hand into a nearby changing room, pull his pants and underwear down to his shoes, then perform oral pleasure on him.

'tuck' or cuck

You can't see a 5 year olds penis through their pants already! Jesus christ.

>you are a man
>its a fucking child
Brits can't be masculine even if they try.

>vegan cats.
lole

You must

>Tell son that males are evil and encourage him to have a sex change
>Tell wife that I'm sorry that I raped her
>Pay for sex change operation
>Pay for wife's boyfriend

Keep this degenerate shit on your side of the Atlantic plz.

It's already in Europe though

>beat son
>beat wife
next thread

And with that, decades of tranny propaganda and academic indoctrination gets shoad

your wife psyops him while youre at work... get a grip.

Damn imagine the headline. “Dad pulls out gun shoots self in mouth after wife wants genital tucking underwear for son”

But yea this is getting severe at this point when people are teaching male kids “tucking” a practice that only raging queers would do.
Or teaching encouraging a child to dislike a healthy body part and giving them a way to hide it.
It’s just not right.

If gays are allowed all the public sex during their parades there should be nothing wrong with publicly fucking wife to show everyone it’s ok to be straight

dammit you cheeky cunt.

this user knows

Attached: 1542175989936.jpg (640x539, 80K)

I thought Tuck Buddies was the name of the Tucker Carlson fan club.

If gender is a social construct, how does clothing hide it?

Yeah really. Who has their own son anymore. Get with the times dummy op.

Baste and breadfilled

Yeah the whole world is fucked.
Who wants to kill all the jews?
That should cheer us up.

Frothy spittle flecks flying from your mouth, your eyes wild and rolling about in your head like a braying horse.

I'll tell my wife that I'm cool with it while knowing that she is going to become a cuck.

Attached: Father Son bonding.jpg (1190x1684, 360K)

Good boyim

your wife's son would have been correct.

imagine how unbearable the single mothers who actually make their kids wear this shit are

Kill yourself and your wife, after you drop your son in a Forest to survive alone like a man

If it's in a bottomless pit, how did they gst a signpost lobg enough to stick out the top?

they taped it to the side

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: 1535412257392 (1).jpg (471x407, 126K)

Are they implying gender has anything to do with what's in your pants? That is so problematic I'm literally shaking right now

First of all, I wouldn’t get myself a wife who would hold such a degenerate ideology, second of all, if I were to be related with a wife of such caliber, i’d explain to her why such accepting behavior towards a child will most likely cause long-lasting depression, mental anguish, delusions of grandeur, hatred for oneself, along-side many more effects that are obtained due to a spoiled, “silver-spoon” childhood.

Attached: 6051694B-4373-48F2-9821-C90C81C234C4.jpg (580x1256, 345K)

That's toxic masculinity you asshole and I'll be needing to see a license for it or you'll be wearing tuck buddies in the can playing grab ass with the rest of your Nazi friends.

Every woman I know only tolerates tranny bullshit because of the infinite social pressure coming out of our media.

those bastards have taken everything from us

Attached: 1517161163758.png (619x453, 112K)

Tell the wife no, and then tell my son "no, that's for weird people", and then put the underwear back on the shelf.

>don’t react
>DONT OVER REACT
>get tucks
>go home
>tuck son in for bed (pun not intended)
>wife gets in shower
>”slips” falls breaks her neck
>wife dies from fall so sad
>return tuck buddies
>proceed to educate your son about the male which he is and which he will become without interference from mentally retarded progressive wife

>Just the very existence of this product makes it extremely suspect on how no one went to prison during its development.
The (((creators))) of the fake dicks for toddlers, "packers", was very detailed on their web site about the years of research that they undertook to properly recreate infant dicks.

They don't even hide it.

slap the wife and give the boy lots of chores, like chopping wood or cleaning the gutters, you know, manly stuff.