Want to open a device I bought

>want to open a device I bought
>it's bolted down with jew screws

What the fuck?

Attached: 1549652769347.jpg (3264x1836, 1.1M)

>jew screws
drop a nickel near them and they should remove themselves

^ User was arrested for this post

That's so it doesn't fucking break or come loose over time you doofus every electronic device has screws securing shit
the only exception is probably your phone because switching sim cards and micro sd's is a common thing

hope they gonna hang him.

looks like a T-15, should be easy enough to find

Open it with a sledgehammer.

>not having torx bits

>jew screws
Yeah man I know what you mean, earlier today I stubbed my toe on a jew rock, and then I had a jew bee almost sting me but I guess he smelled money so he went away. Also I can't stop jew sneezing, I guess I'm jew alergic to jew something I've jew been jew eating jew jew jew jew jew jewjewjew

Attached: 1544145387050.jpg (653x657, 354K)

lol what are jew screws

Found the university faggot who's never done a days work in his life.

Hilarious!

Ohhhh hex screws. Dude seriously you've never seen those before what's wrong with you ? Don't you dumbasses have any toolsets ? What kind of men are you ?

holocaust those jew with iFixit

Attached: Dsfd8TLVsAE6qgK.jpg (1200x994, 186K)

>hex screw
torx screw

Torx bits are good because they don't cam out like philips-head. Also torx screws fit snugly enough on the bit that they will stay on the tip of your driver until you screw them in.

Jew bees are the worst they sting you then they just sit there screaming in pain

This. I like the little bastards.

Yes thank you.

They get the black ones to sting you actually

>be jew bee
>swarm in and take over neighborhood. Chase toys put. Build high density housing like (((berg)))en New Jersey
>steal powdered gold from goyim plants
>return to jew hive to eat powdered gold and vomit up liquid gold
>convince goyim that liquid gold is needed for health (it’s all sugar dumb goy)
>fellow merchants sell liquid gold (a natural product that any goy could grow and harvest on a small holding) to du,b goys for top dollar
>sting goyim children for becoming curious about jew bee operations
> make goyim children cry. Cry out in pain and die from stinging you and leaving your jew bee entrails attached to your stinger.
>die before goyim children can extract revenge

Yup. Jew beees. Fuck honey

Attached: 9D0D79A9-2AE0-49B3-959D-FB19A8019844.gif (360x353, 766K)

the notches on the top of his screws are in the shape of the star of david. you're welcome retard.

Robertson is the GOAT screw

Canada wins again

Attached: 1547211681456.jpg (288x288, 12K)

You forgot to mention jewcy fruit gum. Great at first but in seconds the flavor is gone, mild and you're stuck with something you gotta throw away or leave it for someone else to dispose of

I'm guessing you're about 13 or 14.

The goyim are learning our schemes at an early age fellow Shlomo. We must adapt our ways. Or lock him up for antisemitism oy vey!

Attached: E15A0CAF-7B52-4B09-BD1B-00EA41F7E24A.png (374x469, 370K)

Get a star head screwdriver

>ignore leaf threads
>do not respond to leaf posters
>sage goes in all fields

Attached: 0AAEA043-6AE7-4BCD-B7CC-DF3C81D66ADB.jpg (696x886, 106K)

why tf are you opening the device anyways you fucking autist

It’s just a Jew aspartame delivery device.

Do not take the sugarless jew

Attached: B23B4213-61E5-4D42-B114-6D0ED6D543F6.jpg (449x594, 39K)

Congrats, you're too retarded to ridicule. I guess that is a victory?

>jew screws
god damn it
every sandvik insert tool holder in my shop has torx and i'll never call them anything else again

Attached: 35541-2461409.jpg (450x250, 15K)

kike shills fuck off our planet

A jew post talking about jew screws Nice.

> not realizing superior JIS screws already do this and have a form factor that looks like a Christian cross rather than a Jewish occult symbol
recognize them by the small dot next to the +

fuckin' jew screws at that.

yeah you did a fantastic job of not replying retard foot faggot. Imagine your dad found your iPhone full of pictures of high heels he'd probably stop paying for it

Ya JIS and Robertson do the same thing. People can even argue Robertson is the best of the 3 because screws stay on them most reliably.

They have much higher torque capacity as well because they actually have a lot of material engaged, like a spline.

I thought my dad was the only one who called them jew screws. It took me so long to break the habit. Time to redpill the rest of the factory I suppose.

>torque transfer only occurs via corners which will very quickly round off to circles under heavy use and leave you with a small cylindrical peg spinning uselessly in a square hole, which is an excellent metaphor for Canada itself when you think about it
it’s like the kind of thing that retarded helper pepe would use

>not having a £20 screwdriver kit
are you even male faggot?

Attached: 1543685251719.jpg (500x328, 21K)

>I don’t own basic tools

I'm not OP but I've fixed a fair bit of electronics in my time. You would just throw it in the trash and you think that makes you better?

Unironically, a fucking leaf would be more effective than this absolute abomination.

>is op even male?
Flag checks out.

Fpbp

>Heavy use
>Robertsons are used almost entirely in construction
Why are you taking your house apart and putting it back together so frequently, are you a gypsy? your 10,000x folded nipponese steel weeb screw phlillips bugman ripoff has been proven inferior to everything but a fucking slot time and time again.

Attached: 1533499940408.jpg (540x405, 53K)

>torx bits are jew tools and not widely available

gg mohammed maybe try exploding on the case and it will open inshallah

topkek

Torx are more resilient than allens
stop complaining

brown eyes are just disgusting desu

It's because it's a six pointed star dummy.

I pay for my dad’s iPhone you little shit. Go choke on a shitty $60 steak

Attached: 608B8100-A709-4BE0-8A45-595D8308D3E1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

is that picture you took of a lamp in a store supposed to make me think you're wealthy or something?

Attached: 1537928321780.jpg (413x395, 99K)

>$60 steak
>Shitty
Lol. Coastal fag thinks a $60 steak is shitty.

HORRIBLE FEET . GO AWAY

Attached: YUM MILK.jpg (638x629, 44K)

>tfw literally holding a Vessel Impacta 980 JIS P.2-100 in my hand while this leaf blathers about his square peg fasteners that look like some Wild West blacksmith hammered them together out of old broken horseshoes and rusted spittoons
hammer driven extraction with a non slip grip you two-slices-of-chicken-breast-for-$40 motherfucker

It’s a museum actually.

Not sure why you thought I was implying that. What do you infer from me posting the jewgenheim?

>he doesn’t know the Canadian grocery price economic failure meme....

Wrong. They are beautiful. Tanned, veined, boney milf feet are the best

Attached: 73E37A93-9014-4B57-9371-4878B7894A16.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

I'm sorry, I don't detect an argument, only seething. Mad that you haven't broken the gaijin bubble yet engrish teacher?

THATS DISGUSTING . HORRIBLE TASTE

Attached: paint.jpg (600x775, 109K)

Good one leaf

Attached: E2B04A56-5B65-4034-BF81-FBCFB4F2330F.jpg (614x614, 144K)

It’s called a torx head, and it’s so niggers don’t come and jack your shit with a screw driver

you may not like it, but this is what peak fastening looks like
how can phillips screws even compete
also, you can remove them with a flathead screwdriver, just don't use two points that are directly opposite one another, rather one over
>tfw you have to explain to a kraut how to reverse engineer the battery cover off of their consumer electronic device
how the mighty have fallen

Men. It’s how I like them

>you’ll never have a hot rich 54 year old divorcee bury her tanned feet into your crotch as you rub them with bronzing lotion by her pool.

Attached: 189125AE-FB8B-438D-AF60-5230EE716D29.jpg (393x594, 41K)

>my mechanical fastening devices may look like an off-brand preschool toy but you are teaching English!
It’s like I’m arguing with the Soviet Politbureau here

>not even having a jew screw drill bit
Are you a woman user?

being this new

Well considering your argument was that JIS is superior to Robertson because you've never used Robertson but you're currently holding a screwdriver in your hand and because you'd like Japanese stuff yeah I'd say if fair to question your credibility dumbass weeb faggot

Attached: 1537420229169.png (486x422, 306K)

>Not having a set of good tools
>German Flag

Hello Achmed, hows Germany treating you?

Fyi you can buy a set of security bits for $5-$20 at any hardware store. Its meant to keep layman out, not mechanics

>user, you’re so young and viril and stretch my dusty pussy so wide. I want to buy you something nice. It’s my ex husband’s money, so I want to make sure it is expensive. But first you have to rub my feet in my pantyhose. I’ve been out shopping all day, and they are so sore....

Attached: AB38EAEF-D6CA-44B3-8D55-FB19B3C373B0.jpg (1436x957, 254K)

torx rules

philips drools

>he dosn't own a jewish screw driver

Attached: IMG_20190210_100916359.jpg (1409x793, 272K)