Fucking Algerians

They're literally nigger mixed Hispanic tier shit skins, yet they deny this for some reason.Their country sucks, and their culture is virtually non existent in terms of originality. All in all, they're the old world Brazil of Africa. Since their niggers, or at least mixed with niggers. I'll emphasise this again, they literally have substantial amounts of West Saharan blood inside their system. Fucking monkeys.

Attached: algerian-traditional-mens-dress1.jpg (750x500, 30K)

No they’re aren’t. North Africans (especially Egyptians) are white, not black.

i see that you still butthurted from me roasting you in the Indian hate thread

and by the way yeah we have Niggers in Algeria (10% of the population) and they are more civilized that a street shittier like you

Attached: Fuck Off Poo.jpg (396x382, 83K)

Lol what? They are niggers, bleached niggers albeit to be more accurate. But non the less niggers. Their geographical location, coupled with their trade migration through out the Sahara, pretty much guarantees that they have been mutted with the dune coons down south.

India super power 2020 you bloody beach, but seriously you are niggers.

stay mad Pajeet
you'll never be white

Attached: Berber Master Race.png (1112x990, 95K)

WAT DU U MEAN MAN? But again, you guys are niggers.

Attached: Something brown and ugly.png (500x500, 35K)

Tfw a fucking North Africans are whiter than you

Attached: White Berbers.jpg (845x403, 107K)

maybe if you stop bathing in shit your skin would be lighter instead of being the same color as shit

Attached: Beautiful India.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

>Look guys this cherry picked one in a thousand case sample means we're white

Fuck off, and you are a nigger. Fucking raisin head, every Algerian I've met. Has had all the phenotypic characteristics indicative of Saharan blood. Wide nose, fat lips ect.

Attached: algerian.png (475x689, 494K)

algrians are fine good people saying this as a moroccan

WHY U SO RAYCIS? But again, you guys are just bleached niggers.

Attached: gig.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Who cares about their moral character? They're literally bleached niggers, with a false sense of superiority. All in all garbage, and deserving of genocide. Again i just can't get over the fact that they're niggers. Which they are btw.

Poo nigger you never visited anywhere outside India just stop trolling
see even the jew isn't on your side this time Pajeet

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

why are you posting the picture of your face Pajeet?

Youv'e never been to egypt

Attached: 45810987_210b603286.jpg (500x315, 134K)

>bleached niggers
better than a Curry Niggers

Attached: Poo Pride.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Thar is a barbary slave rape baby.

Attached: 1544724046010.jpg (600x387, 94K)

This.

WAT DU U MEAN MAN? Also you guys are niggers. Stop with the Magarabi meme, and just own up to it. Shit skin.

Attached: handsome-indian-man-with-moustache-and-raise-eyebrow-smiling-and-looking-at-camera-close-up.jpg (801x1200, 135K)

Super power by 2020, I fuck your ass baby boy. So beutiful sexy.

Attached: th.jpg (380x285, 26K)

Attached: handsome-indian-man.jpg (1065x1200, 252K)

Attached: tooth-brushing-in-the-river.jpg (1448x1356, 930K)

i am marrocan by DNA we are the same
and i am not a fucking bleached nigger
i am 1.94 m berber male ready to satisfy your poo in loo wife

Pajeet it's okay, i understand that you hate yourself for being a shitskin but it doesn't justify for you to chimp out at everyone who is whiter than you
just accept the truth Pajeet it's easier this way....
everyone is a rape baby one way or another

Okey sexy nigger.

Bull shit, it's pretty much been proven that most NA are the descendants of subjugated West Saharan slaves. You are a nigger, and I'll gladly let you fuck my pajeeta wife mr black and sexy.

Attached: 1513249790967.jpg (1024x683, 374K)

we are not black i have olive skin with green eyes and brown her
your shitskin wife would bag me to breed her with those fine berber warrior gens

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

>NA are the descendants of subjugated West Saharan slaves
Pajeet NA is a very diverse genetically region you can't lump everyone in the same category, yes we have niggers but almost all of them are in the Sahara region, the more you go north the whiter you get to even find people with colored hair/eyes

Attached: Laugh At Him 3.jpg (634x650, 45K)

Attached: agXvoAg_700b.jpg (332x442, 34K)

I know she will, I'm worthless fucking pajeet. And I'd let you rim me and my wife for sexual fulfilment.

>Olive skin

*Shit skin.

>Green eyes

Still a nigger.

>Brown her

See above.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x266, 17K)

Why raycis for sexy boy? Me want your Aryan cock up shit skin ass. Breed my whore wife and nail my Pajeet face baby.

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

>I know she will, I'm worthless fucking pajeet. And I'd let you rim me and my wife for sexual fulfilment.
i know you secretly love this seeing an alpha male satisfy your whore wife

Poo this is the whitest thing you can find in your shithole and over here we consider here a shitskin
am sure you will kill you own family just to be one shade lighter you fucking Curry nigger and your inferiority complex

Attached: Pajeeta.jpg (262x262, 19K)

Of course I do, I'm a dog shit ugly brown goblin faced Asiatic troglodyte. And I lust after any garbage that'll make my dumpster fire of a race better. Sexy nigger, fuck my wife and son Patel baby boy.

Attached: 1498187544164.jpg (701x1024, 231K)

Why so raycis 4 mahn? U hyprocritacal nigger. U brown jus like me, why u no see this baby boy sexy man?

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x757, 56K)

Sexy baby boy man love dick sucking enuthasit. I kiss your feet and lick your scrotum, India super power 2020. Please fuck and breed my wife Mongolian basterd.

Attached: stock-photo-illustrative-image-pondicherry-tamil-nadu-india-april-portrait-of-senior-indian-man-5397 (300x470, 44K)

are you that same Pajeet who used to post the Indian Women Hate Threads
you have a similar Autism as he did

Absolutely I'm him, I got depressed because of I'm an Indian. And shortly after decided to make nigger hate thread. Indian women should be replaced by superior Eurasian women by the way. Sexy nigger.

You're welcome to come to Russia and poo in my loo you sexy bich :*

Attached: 1548006529456.jpg (491x494, 43K)