How do i red pill my Jewish foster parents on the fact that the holocaust never happened?

How do i red pill my Jewish foster parents on the fact that the holocaust never happened?

I'm having dinner with my foster family tomorrow who are all Jewish and i need some simple sentences so that i can red pill them easily. i'm not good with talking to people so if you could give me short sentences i would be very happy.
picture unrelated

Attached: 38507120_1882267931796154_1921464971187716096_n.jpg (720x832, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/holocaust/hoefle-telegram/
youtube.com/watch?v=mExBGI9D0m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope that dog is okay

Attached: racistpolish.jpg (826x725, 100K)

Make them question things themselves, don't go making statements.

First, make sure they're as retarded and gullible as yourself. Once you've made absolute sure, just say whatever you want and they'll guzzle it down.

it actually happened
but be a dumb fag all your life
no one cares

>redpilling a jew
You put them in the oven, Chaim Jr.

You could just listen to them, be a good kid.. your life might not be miserable in 10 years.

lolol poor red... if you don't believe this then you go to jail.

Attached: tortut.jpg (1920x1280, 341K)

>Wooden doors
>Question them how much manpower, resources and time it would take to kill 6 million Jews
>Ask them about the Talmud

Attached: (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃ 卐.jpg (313x470, 24K)

Call them fucking kikes and say seig heil

Don't.

>memeflag

Fuck off. Sage.

Why try to argue with them? Try instead to get them to admit it is fake. Celebrate how easy it was to get the entire world to believe such blatant lies, and toast them for it. Jews are willing to admit the truth when they think they are among their fellow tribe. This is the only time the devil's curse allows a jew to speak truths.

Attached: 1548902332705.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

Give up spreading these lies
A reasonable person would never believe this
Stupid antisemites made up these lies

Try researching the facts your self
Help other people stop believing this shit
Eliminate this hatred from your heart
Make sure you follow these instructions

Sure thing Mr

Attached: F5AABF3C-4CCC-4520-8004-FD0025C45565.jpg (712x692, 84K)

The number of deaths were exaggerated. It was basically the same as the Japanese internment camps in the US. It wasn't until the Allies cut off supplies to the Nazis, that prisoners started to die, which was due to disease outbreaks like Typhus spread by lice. In fact that's what those "gas chambers" were actually intended for: to delouse the prisoners using Zyklon B, keeping the disease from spreading.

But you're going to have to show pictures if you want to show them the slightest bit of credibility.

Attached: 1548621762270.jpg (548x487, 64K)

SAD!

Forgive me, but that is just an asshole move. It simply isnt civil to challenge the sacred mythos of others just to prove you want to start an argument to display your knowledge.

This is why I stopped associating with atheists. Because they thought I wanted to go around shitting on Christians with them.

Whether its proving that invisible beings dont actually exist or that the state sponsored atrocity of WW2 Europe was grossly exaggerated, its a pretty low bar to set for proving intelligence, and its simply uncivil.

Its no different that blacks throwing trans-racial slavery in our faces in a generation that had nothing to do with it or whites taunting natives for having less technology. Go invest your time and effort in something worthwhile instead.

You dont "red pill" a Jew by dissecting the WW2 atrocities. You do it by splitting the tip at dinner based on the price percentage of food he ordered and then add a dollar for him expecting you to do the math.

Attached: 1379988374645.jpg (612x587, 62K)

I mean you’re not wrong

Don’t tell them it didn’t happen

Ask them why it matters more than any other genocide, and why it’s the only one educated about

If they took the trouble to foster you, the least you can do is let them believe their fairy tales, you ungrateful fuck

>i'm not good with talking to people so if you could give me short sentences i would be very happy.
You fuckers have no shame. This is how you find racists, by baiting the socialy slow into misspeaking so you can have your strawman to point to and burn.... Good luck.

Why do you need other people to tell you what to say? If you were convinced that the Holocaust didn't happen with good, hard evidence then tell them that.

I would say it was worse than our internment camps. But yeah, the cause of thousands of prisoner deaths was simple neglect, and it was poorly conceived. Hitler did obviously have an anti Jew agenda, but I dont think it was deliberate genocide, although many who ran the camps probably did take some glee in starving and beating them to death.

Thats where it becomes difficult to separate the general anti Jew agenda of the government and the disgusting malaise men develop when they have other humans in their captivity, and its a risk at every prison in the world. Control and authority imbued by state power is an illness no matter who it applies to.

Another thing to remember is that Jews do actually believe the "Holocaust" story as it was invented, in small part because the term "holocaust' itself is a scriptural reference, just like Zion.

At this point in history, photo and scientific evidence becomes irrelevant in the discussion because it has become an argument of faith, not facts. It would be like trying to use fossils to disprove Genesis. There are various subjects in culture for which argument of fact is a waste of breath. Its tough work trying to knock down idols and gods and the reward is nothing in the end.

If the goal is diminishing Jewish revisionism, one might instead build investigation and discussion on Communist Russia and China. Its the same story in many ways except one is deeply influenced by Jewish intellectuals and the latter is statism gone completely mad, regarding the Cultural Revolution, which is essentially what is happening now.

The point of the Jewish "Holocaust" story is valid, even if falsely premised, although it is meant more for their consumption than our own. Its basically a story about the danger of gentile supremacy, and a moral basis for their transgressions against us today...

fuck off kike

Attached: foundation myth jew design wwii.png (2588x1200, 340K)

You know the nazis unanimously admitted to Holocausting Jews, right?

Check out this lucky Jew

Attached: 201 lucky.jpg (882x758, 152K)

During Passover, they have a passage they recite that goes something like "in every generation, they will rise against us". Theres a lot of cyclical patterns built into their societal model, such as diaspora, the need to keep moving as the host begins to wither. They never get to married to one country or government because they enjoy influential positions after a time once they arrive, and know eventually things will go wrong whether its their fault or not, and they dont want to be the minority blamed when the mobs start forming. So in every generation, there is sort of a gamble of whether or not its time to move. This is how they have survived all these millenia; very rigid societal identity and constant movement. They are taught very young without even knowing that they are being taught, that it is better to be the generation in a time and place that risks a purge for prosperity in one lifetime than to assimilate, settle in and stop moving, which could wipe out the entire community globally over time.

No, I dont know what 'the nazis' unanimously doing anything refers to.

You mean they "admitted" it once Nuremberg told them they weren't allowed to defend themselves by saying there wasn't a planned deliberate genocide of jews? Basically their only defense at that point became "we were just following orders" and the jews running that show trial executed them anyway.

Torture was also used to extract "confessions". It was a kangaroo court by the victors to justify Dresden and other atrocities.

Attached: gassings proven by torture.jpg (620x960, 127K)

This. The poor jews keep getting holocausted :((((

Attached: 6 million jews NYT before wwii.jpg (1096x1600, 1.45M)

>this trial shall not require any proof of the holocaust
such justice

Attached: nuremberg rules of evidence.png (1237x160, 21K)

>No, I dont know what 'the nazis' unanimously doing anything refers to.
It refers to the fact they told us they were intentionally executing Jews. They said this many times in and out of court.

did he die?

Why don't you read some comics with your foster parents?

Attached: stonetoss.png (1000x1000, 93K)

>it actually happened
in your mind right

You're disgusting. You deserved to stay in Foster care instead of being adopted you, trash.

wow nice proof! maybe you can explain why fiery pits were the original holocaust story and they switched to gas chambers?

Attached: from fiery pits to gas chambers (wtf???).jpg (1200x1081, 354K)

This still doesn't explain the speeches or memoirs they wrote, obviously way before they captured and tried at nuremberg. It also doesn't explain the confessions of nazis that willingly came forward several years after the Holocaust.

The point is we have more testimonials than those produced in the nuremberg trials.

why protect a historical fact from being looked into by law?

what speeches? what memoirs? you mean like this memoir by Eli? or maybe the memoir by this Jew who travels America telling her survival story?

Attached: children burning alive theaters.png (729x761, 128K)

not an argument

Yeah, I know. Its basically the Jewish form of fundamentalism, along with Zionism, although even Ahmadinejad openly said very few Jews are literal Zionists.

Media, finance, law... these are all their tools, the abstracts humans use and depend on language to use them. They have essentially taken the social mechanism humans need to form societies as something more than apes and hijack them to distill the ranching of other humans to a science, and they are damn good at it. I struggle to call it actual evil, since they are basically just surviving by being the best bullshitters.

This is why they especially like law, because as long as they can keep you talking, you wont make a decision. The Muslims understand this and simply dont listen or talk to them. Swift gentile action without discussion is kryptonite to a Jew; it totally renders them defenseless in a challenge.

what happened at this trial? didn't they know about the memoirs?

Attached: holocaust no proof.png (391x537, 225K)

Implementing the Jewish mind control program was probably the only reason they adopted him. I wonder how much Mossad paid them?

As someone who was never taught what we did to the Nazi's at the conclusion of the Nuremburg Trials, even reading (((their))) reports on Wikipedia is chilling, knowing what they did to them

"The death sentences were carried out on 16 October 1946 by hanging using the standard drop method instead of long drop. The U.S. Army denied claims that the drop length was too short which caused the condemned to die slowly from strangulation instead of quickly from a broken neck,[50] but evidence remains that some of the condemned men died agonizingly slowly, struggling for 14 to 28 minutes before finally choking to death.[51][52] The executioner was John C. Woods. Woods had hanged 34 U.S. soldiers during the war, botching several of them.[53] The executions took place in the gymnasium of the court building (demolished in 1983).[54]

Although the rumor has long persisted that the bodies were taken to Dachau and burned there, they were actually incinerated in a crematorium in Munich, and the ashes scattered over the river Isar.[55] The French judges suggested that the military condemned (Göring, Keitel and Jodl) be shot by a firing squad, as is standard for military courts-martial, but this was opposed by Biddle and the Soviet judges, who argued that the military officers had violated their military ethos and were not worthy of death by being shot, which was considered to be more dignified.[citation needed] The prisoners sentenced to incarceration were transferred to Spandau Prison in 1947.

Of the 12 defendants sentenced to death by hanging, two were not hanged: Martin Bormann was convicted in absentia (he had, unknown to the Allies, died while trying to escape from Berlin in May 1945), and Hermann Göring committed suicide the night before the execution. The remaining 10 defendants sentenced to death were hanged."

Put poison in their food. Death is the ultimate redpill. Trust me OP

What is the point? Are you pissed at your foster parents? Why not be grateful? Why do it at a family gathering? Do you crave attention? Are you angry at something?

You will only succeed in making your family think you're a nutsy nazi/"conspiracy nut"/schizoid.

Attached: Eat$#†JoyBehar.gif (480x480, 1.55M)

>kuux
Kek

I was reffering more specifically evidence like the Eichmann memoirs that he wrote "had I killed 10 million Jews I'd be happy" in argentina with sassen. How do you prove duress in an instance like that?

Not familiar with the trial, which one was it?

Checking those trips

Attached: 1549585909695.gif (250x158, 2M)

>so that i can red pill them easily.
the brown shirts were a homosexual rifle club

IBM created the algorithm that selected who would be used for slave labor

Allen Dulles invested a lot of money in Hitler

Hitler murdered his lover in bed and kept his 5 year old niece captive so he could have her piss on his face whenever he wanted

Why bother?

But wtf is going on in that pic?

This is way to hard to read

You don't think he was bitter about being exiled by Jews for his "war crimes"? If he said he wished he had killed 100M jews would that be evidence he killed 60M? Nobody is claiming no jews died.

Attached: Holocaust %22deniers%22.jpg (565x502, 153K)

i made a funny joke, nobody saw it

Attached: no.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Weird how all of the "death camps" were in Soviet territory once the West couldn't find any physical evidence of the holocaust in their territory.

Attached: 1541006780715.jpg (942x750, 368K)

>Hitler did obviously have an anti Jew agenda,
Hitler worked for the queen, the jews work for the queen, the jews job is to disguise the queen's involvement so the plebs so try and kill her

this has been set up this way for a very long time, if you didn't have jews they would have to be invented

Imagine! Those jews will report op to the authorities right away for anti-semitism.

>Nobody is claiming no jews died.
it's fucking stupid to say 6 million jews died when Hitler, a so called nationalist, murdered 10 million of his own citizens

the guy changed German law so he could earn money from appearing on postage stamps

he was a gay crook

Well, he wasn't exiled. He intentionally left to flee prosecution.

I'm sure he wa upset for losing ww2, but confessions like these aren't isolated instances heres another example of a high ranking Nazi talking about the holocaust
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg

I'll accept it.

Attached: 1484291279193.jpg (211x255, 18K)

And this women went around telling America her survivor story that Auschwitz had gas chambers 3 miles long. Memoirs mean jack shit when it comes to something that must be taken on faith like the holocaust. That's why "deniers" want physical evidence. Hell, the Germans didn't even talk about exterminating jews in their SECRET COMMUNICATIONS. Was the holocaust done telepathically?

Attached: enigma decrypts.png (2528x552, 287K)

Whatever you do, cut the truth into them with a silver tongue and don't be a meanie pants or arrogant in your beliefs. Just be soft with the truth in a way your family members could bear to hear, no need to stand off with them, that will automatically shunt them back into the idea of the creed.

You likely won't do much but move the Overton window with them far enough to be able to slip more facts in at a later date to slowly narrate them towards true polar north reality.

lel

Attached: 1514411749225.jpg (620x559, 155K)

>Memoirs mean jack shit when it comes to something that must be taken on faith like the holocaust.
Not true at all. Personal testimonies are invaluable pieces of evidence, only when they're veracity is proven through other historical documents, cross validating them with other testimonials (the nazis testimonials which there are several of).

>Hell, the Germans didn't even talk about exterminating jews in their SECRET COMMUNICATIONS
This is also something of a lie. Do you have any evidence or any ww2 historical authority that says this or is this something you pulled out of your ass?

And here's Hitler rebuilding a synagogue. Looks like he loved Jews! And Trump once talked about Mexicans being rapists.

Without context that "confession" is meaningless. There's no mention of an efficient German Death Machine in that speech, it's just a quote where extermination/evacuation/elimination could be easily substituted, and we DO have evidence a lot of Jews fled Europe and settled Israel and Europe.

Attached: hitler rebuilds synagogue.jpg (227x300, 30K)

I'm curious, how old were you when they adopted you? Do you still have your foreskin? Have they any pet goats around or make you do some spoopy occult shit? Do you have any foster siblings? How have they turned out?

Yes, and when you compare the memoirs to you can see that "eyewitness testimony" to the holocaust is damn near useless, the germans didn't even talk about it in their secret communications. So we look for physical evidence, and we find chimneys built after the war, bodies dead from typhus and starvation. But not evidence of an efficient killing machine.

And anything more than a year or two after the war was over is COMPLETELY useless because it became a path to fame/money/glory to claim the most outrageous holocaust survival story possible.

Attached: electric conveyor belts.png (724x680, 301K)

More invaluable eyewitness testimony.

Attached: holocoaster.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

>And here's Hitler rebuilding a synagogue
Infographic. No link. Article snippet may not even be real. Even if this were true how does this prove that Jews and other ubdeseriables weren't systematically gassed?

>Without context that "confession" is meaningless. There's no mention of an efficient German Death Machine in that speech
Lol I just gave you a speech of Himmler admitting to intentionally commuting genocide. How does the "lack of context" make this confession meaningless?

He's in denial.

>we DO have evidence a lot of Jews fled Europe and settled Israel and Europe.
I bet you don't have evidence of 6 million fleeing that is not an infographic

Prove me wrong

>Yes, and when you compare the memoirs to #
>you can see that "eyewitness testimony" to the holocaust is damn near useless
Implying historians don't discard ludicrous Jewish testimonies in place for more lucid and plausible ones.

Is this the only evidence you have? Some jew lying about events despite the fact severe malnutrion and depression contributed to his lack lucidity?

Not real evidence.

>the germans didn't even talk about it in their secret communications.
You still haven't given proof of this? Did a credible historian said this or did you read the secret messages yourself?

Do you base this statement on anything tangible?

It’s up to you to prove they were gassed, not up to me to prove a negative. If all the stories of gassing are being told by obvious liars about other things, why should we believe what they say about gassing?

Attached: crematiom science.jpg (553x495, 191K)

Jews fleeing Europe

Attached: 1540606253430m.jpg (1024x615, 48K)

Jews fleeing to Israel

And these are just two places they could flee to.

Attached: israel 1947.jpg (1600x878, 394K)

The future is brown. Accept it and be happy.

This is why we let Puerto Rico squirm, because they just don't understand the concept of irony.

I showed you the enigma decrypts which show Germans didn’t even talk about a “holocaust” in their secret communications. You appeal to authority as if the historians that live in countries where it’s illegal to question the holocaust are going to give you accurate information. And other countries where questioning it will lose you your job and make a social outcast. All the incentives for truth seeking aren’t there.

Attached: truth doesn't require laws to protect it.jpg (396x198, 25K)

And by “denial” even something like calling a death camp a labor camp is enough for prison.

Attached: 87 year old grandma imprisoned for %22%22%22denial%22%22%22.jpg (1094x1094, 199K)

>it wasn't real irony
>real irony has never been tried

Where have I heard this before?

>I ask him not to give me infographic evidence for population statistics
>literally the first thing he does

>It’s up to you to prove they were gassed, not up to me to prove a negative.
Not at all how it works. The burden of proof lies on anybody who makes a claim. If you say the Holocaust happen. You prove it. If you say it didn't? Great! You still have to prove that.

Lol you are yet to give me any credible exmaples

>If all the stories of gassing are being told by obvious liars about other things, why should we believe what they say about gassing?
Lol because the nazis told us they were gassing Jews. I literally gave you to examples of this.

>they didn't even mention the holocaust
in their secret communications
Still hasn't given proof of this. He's just lying to see if I'm stupid enough to believe him.

Here are the enigma messages that you were talking about. In the link you can see the original document, the date it ws intercepted, the contents of the message, etc.

nationalarchives.gov.uk/education/resources/holocaust/hoefle-telegram/

I ask you again. Where did you get that ridiculous lie that the Germans didn't mention the Holocaust in their secret communications?

>asking a bunch of questions is proof the holocaust never happened
What if they answer them?

Wtf is happening in that picture?

He can always remain willfully ignorant. It's a common tactic.

youtube.com/watch?v=mExBGI9D0m4

Attached: Gates.jpg (797x638, 56K)

>if you didn't have jews they would have to be invented

This is an exceptionally important point for people to understand if they really want to get inside the Jewish mind. Their collection of effective traits in survival is a product of cultural evolution. There is a certain degree of inevitability in their existence, just as there was the technological inevitability of what we see as "Jihad" today, the rebellion of primitives against civilizations using our own technology, or the destruction of large nations through corruption of government by business interests to deliberately stay in power by creating chaos in human migration.

The latter also, in my view, demonstrates that there is an artificiality about democracy; it doesnt come naturally and it has so many moving parts over time that it doesnt survive its principles, and is a liberal idea at its core. Jews, business interests, are always looking to install democracies, like this insanity in Venezuela. Its simply one group capitalizing on the demise of another failed, weak system. A poor dicatorship under the banner of socialism or anything else (see China) is doomed and an open target.

One could also argue that Christianity itself was a Jewish invention to create a slave class for Jews, to make a virtue of doing the opposite of what they teach their own, setting up gentiles for easy exploitation by capitalizing on the irrationalities of compassion built into the extremely pro-social evolution of European caucasians...

plz film this

... Whites evolved to be extremely irrational (to give up individual advantage for others) and pro social in a climate that is trying to kill them half of the year, so it becomes important not to do or say anything that gets you exiled from the camp fire. This means deselecting alpha males so there are fewer and less competition for leadership in a social hierarchy.

Blacks never had to adapt this way, so they have to retain the natural favored survival trait of be being more self interested. Thus nature favored their survival over thousands of years by allowing the individual to be more competitive for resources and needing less social structure to survive.

The problem, of course, is when you inject a group of humanoids that are bred for risk taking and individual competition into a group of very irrational, pro-social creatures like whites. It gets even worse when the host group, whites, evolved to be very abstract in thinking through elaborate language and imagination, thus responsive to abstract things like laws and media imagery. If a (((group))) then infiltrates that culture and takes command of the language and laws, they can lead whites right off a cliff and the poor bastards are certain they are doing what is the pro-social "good & moral" thing all the while marching to their extinction.

This removes a competing class of humans, leaving a less evolved creatures to rule over who have much lower expectations of government and thus are much easier to manage and control for the purposes of labor, taxation, infantry and material consumption...

They seem to have realized that blacks cant be coaxed into caring much about democracy to support their scheme, so they are switching to mestizos and wish North America would look and run just like South America. If that ever happens and Mestizos build a wonderful civilization here, (((business interests))) will then disrupt their society too because Jews cannot prosper in competition with gentile peace.

You could distill the fundamental principle of Jewish survival down to simply saying that they know the easiest way to sell lumber is to start setting fires.

Never trust a nigger, that's what

Attached: 1549751029601.jpg (852x1196, 105K)

>he doesn't know about black people

>I assure you we're open!

>But wtf is going on in that pic?
let me answer that with a riddle

Attached: Image 2019-02-09 at 5.51.47 PM.png (593x735, 585K)

Attached: pol-dinner.jpg (604x960, 109K)

That's not how proof works. It's up to you to prove a claim, you can't PROVE a negative (Holocaust didn't happen) because the goalposts keep getting moved like they have over the years. Prove human lampshades didn't happen and then you get the claim of acid pools, prove acid pools weren't a thing and you get fiery pits, prove fiery pits weren't a thing and you get gas chambers. I've already seen Jews in these threads begin to move away from "gas chambers" because the evidence for those are pretty sketch (all in soviet territory, lots of stuff built after the war, wooden doors, pipes that do nothing, inefficient designs, lots more evidence they existed for delousing where they did exist, etc.). In fact I bet if Schlindler's List the movie didn't exist Jews would've already said "gas chambers" were made up by a senile old jew and we should ignore that and focus on the truth of the 6 million.

Attached: holocaust denial (radical idea).jpg (750x750, 446K)

Show me the link in the German secret communications where they talk about the extermination of Jews en masse.

Attached: coordinate our stories (what race talks like this???).jpg (600x400, 47K)

> 2019
> Still believes in the hall of cost
lmao

Attached: holocaust true story copypasta.png (2582x752, 312K)