Racism against Asians is irrational

They are more traditional, prettier, have a higher IQ than whites, commit less crimes, are great students and have been civilized for millennia. Anti-asian racism is what proves pol's talking points are just post-facto rationalizations to try to explain their irrational fears away, yet anti-asian racism proves pol is lying to itself

Attached: eaca477dbf5622641590425465ba37b6.jpg (640x2256, 244K)

Everyone here already knows this. You’re telling the wrong crowd.

Yeah but they only give me one onions sauce packet for my rice.

post their feet

>onions sauce

Attached: ouchmuhnads.jpg (800x638, 73K)

That girl Looks Syrian

She wasn’t being racist, she just thought she looked cute making that face and found something she could react to while making it.
If there was no social media, this seemingly part white girl would have just focused on the other parts of her life that young women find rewarding: carrying for smaller children in her extended family, learning domestic skills, etc.

Asians are annoying. They have little understanding about personal space and proper manners. They tend to vote for communist policies. They can be extremely rude at times. They also force a culture of excessive work.

They are ok, but at the end of the day I would prefer them to not be in my country

They make fun of Asians because they can't make fun of niggers and Muslims anymore.
I remember in the 80s and 90s everyone used to say towelhead. raghead, porchmonkey and nigger.
Now most white people have accepted niggers and Muslims.

>pretty

Based

>white people have accepted niggers and Muslims
This guy has a room-temperature IQ.

Unless you live in a high percentage black area this is mostly true. Whites living around niggers have experienced them in their habitat already. Whites around whiter areas immediately become extremely uncomfortable at any negative talk about black people.

The Chinese have a word that means something like
>play with it till it dies
They give small children animals and basically tell them that. Teachers will bring into class small animals, and will pass them around to the students until the animals is dead. This is hardly a civilized thing to do.

>higher IQ than whites
Still falling for chicom propaganda..
pic related

Attached: lookitup.jpg (626x602, 58K)

Why do you think whites people are so smart? I’m white, I live around only other whites. There’s barely a brain to share in my town of 15k. White people arent all smart, user.

>Whites are inferior yet Asians are mass immigrating into white majority nations like Canada, USA, Australia

Wow... this is weird. Why do these superior people need to go to white universities and buy real estate in white communities if they're such an efficient and well-civilized people?

higher IQ then whites is a myth
they are multiplying like insects, sure among the horde you find some smart ones and those are ones we import
on average they are below whites

Let's put this to rest and call it a /thread. The point of white pride is to preserve the existence, traditions, and heritage of the white race. As such, we don't hate Oriental Asians (e.g. glorious Nippon). They're not retarded like niggers, it's just that they have their own separate tradition and history, and we don't want to mix with them. Hitler understood this much himself. It's for the benefit of both races; that's one of the purposes of ethnonationalism. You can kill yourself now, OP.

Attached: Slide_Thread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Some believe the neanderthal dna is a factor.
The truth is most of it is just nutrition. White countries are generally wealthier.
The chinese likely had a great gene pool several hundred years ago, but this is not the case anymore, due to barbarian rape, famine and enslavement etc.
Literally all the average IQ numbers you see from asian countries are gathered from the most elite districts, while still being barely
above much more accurate averages from european countries.

>There’s barely a brain to share in my town of 15k
Either you're not able to tell if somebody is smarter than you or you have too high expectations. You aren't likely to notice any difference
if somebody is within 10 point or so range from yourself. There should be at least a few hundred pretty bright men in your town.

Never heard or seen that before sounds like horseshit, at least provide something to back it. That was my dad's exact words about my first car though. lol