Fuck Google

Fuck this ridiculous shit. I am FUCKING Sick of searching a fucking question just to have Duck Duck Go or Google not even ATTEMPT to PRETEND like its looking for what I asked for. Its damn near full blown shill. How the fuck are we going to navigate this massive collection of information. Is there an alternative engine. I want a fucking engine that is built for key words and filter settings and NOTHING FUCKING ELSE.

Attached: download (1).jpg (621x372, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aim4truth.org/2017/11/21/facebook-unmasked-how-the-worlds-most-relevant-entrepreneur-was-screwed-by-zuckerberg/
patriots4truth.org/2018/01/22/what-is-the-miller-act/
yandex.ru/search/touch/?text=How
youtube.com/watch?v=JKLdz5vK01s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm too stupid to find what I want, it must be the internet's fault!!!
LOL

Yacy. Decentralized search engine.

Supply and demand is a fucking lie unless the part of peoples brains that innovate and critically think have gone extinct. The demand could'nt possibly be for more Panda Expresses and Iphone models. We broke America

IQlevelundetectedanon, tell me how to cure cancer with a tattoo and then shitpost me about navigating the internet

Good looks Ill check that shit out

Is there an alternative engine

Attached: God-Damn-Your-Stupid-600x402.jpg (600x402, 34K)

Both Google and jewtube have been almost impossible to use for months

>google technical info
>60 results
>Google variations for 10 minutes
>even less results
>get "are you a robot" message on google
>Bing same thing
>20,000,000 results
>what I want is up front
>jewtube specific thing
>6 results
>Google thing I want to jewtube
>20,000 results
>what i want is up front

Im pretty sure their commie fucktarded censorship algorithms are indirectly crippling the whole system.

I don't have any problem with Duck Duck Go.

It sure has. I used to use Google all the time for technical and engineering information. It used to be a great tool for that. I could find manuals, forum posts of people having issues and how to troubleshoot.

That's all fucking gone. It's either massive spam sites that Google refuses to do anything about, some censored bullshit that is completely not what I was looking for, or industry specific spam like putting Siemens #1 on my fucking list when I don't like Siemens because they're a shitty company that moved to Poo land and all their products are shit now, but hype the fuck out of it.

I've been considering this, and I'm not optomistic about our chances of a new SCV tech king coming to save our asses. And I don't think I'll be actively competing in this for a while.

I'm about ready to start pushing the miller act.

What questions were you trying to ask?

How to claim asylum in Europe or the US and claim gibs.

aim4truth.org/2017/11/21/facebook-unmasked-how-the-worlds-most-relevant-entrepreneur-was-screwed-by-zuckerberg/

Ahhh, found it. \V/

patriots4truth.org/2018/01/22/what-is-the-miller-act/

But we're full

I was trying to find my social credit rating lmfao

They basically just redirected all the social credit searches to credit scores

yandex.ru/search/touch/?text=How to claim asylum in Europe or the US and claim gibs.&lr=102582&mda=0

You know what the sad part is? I'm not even joking. Top searches are now how to get a visa into these places from shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKLdz5vK01s

We don't have a "social credit rating '

You're thinking of China.

It's not though. How much do you pay for Google? You got exactly what you paid for. Build your own search engine and enjoy competing with free.

Lmao

Even startpage.com is starting to feel pozed
Sure we don't

Venezuela & China were just the first to implement.

We had a general for this yesterday. I suggested we make it a daily general. Good to see it back again.

Check out searX and startpage.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10-15-21-40-706_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2160, 372K)

That's whats up user thanks