NO COLLUSION

MUELLER FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: demotards btfo.png (601x391, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slCN7oz-420
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q thredicted piss

Trump is a ball-less centrist who was (((tricked))) into thinking he was saving the country, which carried over to his Good white christian conservative supporters who see(n) him as the needed savior. Now that the facade is wearing off and Trump’s cowardice and lack of true power shows, it will be interesting to see if Good men remain complacent as the last few strands holding this country together get snipped.

Attached: 671F72CF-F9DD-44C1-ACBA-6A1AEF5CDDA3.jpg (1520x980, 159K)

Wow, he is really scared

You know what I do when I'm innocent? I scream every single day about how unfair life is, and how I did not commit the crime that they are accusing me of. I do not let the findings of various investigations speak for themselves, certainly not, I must loudly and angrily post the same denials over and over.

Q predicted this

That is exactly what you would do if you were a politician running for office. The outcome of an investigation means nothing. The only thing that matters is how the media spins it.

this

if there's no collusion why are they arresting so many of his team mates?

he's a fat man walking

After the mueller report, trumo declassifies everything and then jail for andy weisman mccabe and strojk

Maybe that's why I'm not a politician, because that strategy is retarded.

i like you analysis, not very far off

BREAKING: Trump says Trump didnt break the law

Yeah you fucking would, retard. If you've ever been falsely accused, you would try to profess your innocence. Liars try to change the narrative and sweep things under the rug. The truly innocent man has no problem talking about their innocence.

he posts this same shit like every week LOL

Kill your self rat shill

It’s true every week so he posts it every week

no one actually believed in collusion. People just hate trump so they say that in hopes of tricking other people.

what is funny is the responses pol never posts the facts and proof people post after tweets like this.

If they had evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, we wouldn't be sitting around questioning if they did or not.
It would be the biggest scandal to ever happen in America and it would be all over the news.
And he would be held in the white house under arrest until they figured out what to do.
Since that hasn't happened.
It's clear that they are just looking to cover their own butts now.

He didnt.

They have been arrested on charges unrelated to Trump in hopes that they will provide information that may be of help towards the investigation in exchange for leniency for any convictions / sentencing.

Haha, you shills are so fucked. Your bosses are about to be rounded up and you probably won't escape either.

youtube.com/watch?v=slCN7oz-420

...he says while posting absolutely nothing. Please enlighten us as to what these intellectual titans are saying at Trump.

Holy BASTE! I'm adding this to my collection of BASTE tweets

Attached: 1549719806536.png (643x305, 40K)

Oh cool, the Russian NPC farm is revving up. Guess a good arrest is coming soon. Any bets? Jr.?

>muh Russia boogie man
Pussy

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor. I hope you hang sick faggot.

..........aaaaaand the investigation continues goy

Why does he feel the need to screech constantly about NO COLLUSION? Is he really that thin-skinned?

Good Boris. Yes. Defend the Motherland!

>traitor
>supports a Russian asset and corruption filled team

Trump and squad will hang, mate. Mitch the Turtle will be swinging next to him.

>implying his picks weren't specifically made to be thrown under the bus

He'll be impeached any day now for sure? Right guys?

Right Juan? his time is up! He'll impeached any day now!.... Right guys?
you faggots are too stupid to live.

>so many arrests
>looks at actuall indictments
>not paying taxes 10 years before 20-6 election
>misremembering dates in an interview

Lol, all it takes is an IQ above room temperature and 10 minutes to read the details of the indictments and you realise there are no charges related to collusion.

Fucking idiots.

>all it takes is 10 minutes to read the details ont he indictments
>indictments directly mention "Person of Interest 1" who is now president

Why do you NPCs think everyone believes random crap obvious shills on Jow Forums say?

>muh Russia boogie man
Russians are ZOGbots in disguise.

Yes. But also he loves the Russiagate shit because it's so obviously fake and gay and presents his base with a false dichotomy of supporting him or supporting the witch hunters. Without that never-ending drama magapedes might start to notice what a colossal failure he's been in enacting his populist promises.

>is anyone surprised
Yeah i am, you wouldnt be under investigation by everyone in the doj and distrusted by all world leaders had you not colluded with russia. Just lol what a joke obama was scandal free trump is scandal from day 0

Attached: 4001186_o.jpg (3840x5760, 1.52M)

Have you ever held office?

The Senate investigation is one thing, the Mueller thing is another

Attached: drumph btfo.jpg (1024x725, 84K)

The public needs to be fully saturated with the message before the reveal.

Spoken like someone who's never been falsely accused of a crime.

>why doesn't drumpf let us lie about him constantly without refuting our lies?

kys

this
>just relax and trust the plan while you're replaced, fellow whites

no, no one is susprised and the lying left wing frauds will never be held accounatble for lying wasting money scaring the fuck out of people having a 2 year long witch hunt, inscreasing tensions with russia. If I was president, I would just say fuck getting a 2nd term on day 1, immediately start firing everyone and hiring special prosecutors left and right. executive orders non stop. pull troops out of every country, cancel every social program. i would be the most hated president ever, but this country would benefit immensely for it.

Attached: 1529970667144.jpg (779x603, 34K)

>falsely
Lol. NO COLLUSION!!!!! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE INDICTMENTS AND THE NAMING OF ME IN SAID INDICTMENTS!!!!

Don't come to America OK,......thanks.

Well it was a good run my fellow white Americans. Maybe we should have preached with guns and violence to keep America in check. Oh well. Now we only have two choices, fight or die.

Attached: 20190123_141256.jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

W.

If Trump doesn't tell the world the Truth, no one & certainly no MSM is going to tell you. You would have never heard about this announcement if Trump hadn't tweeted about it. Now gkys.

>why are they arresting so many of his team mates?
Like that one guy who got sentenced to serve 2 weeks in a low-security county jail facility for remembering the wrong date during his interview with fbi?
Jesus, yeah, why the fuck did Trump choose to surround himself with such dangerous, international master criminals? He and his family must totally be in bed with the Russian KGB and GRU and all that.

Attached: 511746739407609347609234877.jpg (800x617, 210K)

and none of them arrested for collusion with russia, you dumb manlet beaner

Cancer

Not surprised.

Only surprised at the liberals for being this PARANOID.

Dis. Fer realz doh.

If you don’t oppose the witch hunt, you support it. No one citizen can have their rights abused, even the potus, without it eroding away your own.

Nice filename faggot

>create false accusations
>accused defends himself
>"if he was innocent, why would he defend himself??"
Return to leddit Chaim

oh he's innocent i guess they get their war yay war here we all come!

Attached: 15603434545.jpg (1079x774, 226K)

can we change the name of new mexico?

nobody wants to move there because nobody wants to live in any place called mexico, new old or otherwise

you can say its because its a desert but that wouldn't explain why Arizona competes with FL and NY in cost of living and retirees while its neighbor just rots

Investigate Trump for Israeli collusion
>Investigate Trump for Israeli collusion

Attached: DancinDonnie.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

Muller knows he's on the right track whenever this orange pussy squeals like a piggy on his twatter.

Is there any source?

That looks like exercises to me well.... I was returning to ressurection bay AK on a small fishing boat when a zodiac type boat the size of a boston whaler with a M60 mounted on the bow began running circles around us, they hailed us on the radio and ordered us to stop and state our business or be fired upon. My captain was Russian so he got on the radio and pretended not to speak engish (hhe barely did) and we kept cruising along. After more threats I got on the radio and began explaining that we were merely going to deliver fish. By this time we were getting close to our dock they stopped circling and were able to tie up. As we were aitting there four soldiers appeared asking for permission to board our vessel. Confused we said sure why not, just then the big zodiac pulled along side and they scurried across boarded the zodiac and took off. Later we saw smaller zodiacs with soldiers jumping off and being picked back up without stopping the boat. The next day on our way out to fish about ten miles from town a zodiac near the beach flagging us as we passed, we approached and there was one guy in the water (32f) looking at the motor they explained that they had a rock stuck in the nozzle(why the fuck you put a nozzle on a zodiac instead of a bigger motor I dont know). We hoisted them and their boat out of the water and helped clear the rock and sent them on their way. We caught about 50 little 1 pound rock fish of various colors and patterns that trip. We could not sell them cuz nobody had seen these before plus too small, the best fish I ever ate. That same season another American kid on a nearby boat shot a deer the size of bambi from the boat while at anchor. See I had hastily quit an American boat cuz they were drunk and took a job on the Russian boat same day, well it was lent so the Russians don't bring any fucking food except bread and oil. (cont.)

Why does the artist give him those black history month lips

pt.2 I was hungry as fuck and that was the best meat I ever ate.

>t. CTR

Wow epic, now fucking shut up and prosecute spygate or lose 2020

Attached: 1549665279859.jpg (440x534, 115K)