BASED! Trump sticking up for the blacks in Virginia

Trump to get back at evil whitey!

Attached: trump nogs.png (615x280, 34K)

/ptg/ are literally JIDF.
On the surface, it looks like they're just idiots, buying into the 4D chess meme and shilling for Trump for free.

But look at how they respond to any criticism of him. How they swarm and bury any inconvenient information. Not just in their thread, but all across the board too.
>1) Swarm
>2) Attack the messenger, not the message - usually by latching onto the country flag
>3) Drop in extra bait, to drag the argument away from Trump himself
>4) Accuse everyone else of being a shill. Any criticism of Trump = shill
>5) If a thread becomes too inconvenient for them they leave en mass, create a new one, and try to slide the inconvenient one off the board with a flurry of slide threads
It's exactly how JIDF operate on the rest of the internet.
This leads me to believe they aren't just idiot kiddies who don't realize they're supporting a snake. They're organized and paid.

Attached: E9A1FFBD-DCA1-4F6C-9C36-A5E06B386036.gif (478x326, 96K)

he should try sticking up for the people that actually voted for him

Attached: racistpoilish.jpg (975x778, 87K)

Prove it.

I like how he never posts any fucking context.

Well it is kind of bullshit that their entire government is having scandals but they made the black guy quit while everyone else gets to keep their jobs

Trump cares about his people.
ALL OF THEM.

It's obvious they're working just by the fact those threads are always fucking up and always bumped to the top of the page. Also I bet if someone made a negative ptg before they got a chance to make one at the bump limit it would get deleted.

Black people are in favor of Northam staying. They will always back Democrats.

In sick of the term African American. The notion that calling a black person black is somehow offensive is moronic

Aren't state elections in Virginia this November? I wonder if the Democrat-induced disarray will cause voters to reverse a lot of the state Democratic Party's 2017 gains this year.

Based Trump protecting based black women ensuring they deliver more based black babies to enrich this great nation!

Any mention of black people or any sight of one pisses me off. How do I fix this?

Nice try, shlomo. You're not fooling anyone.

>I wonder if the niggers will vote more than 10% Republican this time
I wonder how long this sentiment will be given before you retards realize it will never happen

Actually we'd be in a better spot if we just referred to people as europeans or africans, the white-black descriptions has been an inspiration of ridicule for ages and made a joke out of right wing beliefs

>made exact same post in another thread

What did he mean by this?

Attached: same post 11 minutes ago.jpg (1816x504, 217K)

We are all racist. Even Blacks, fren. But one party doesn't get the credit they deserve.

Attached: wait!.jpg (616x616, 76K)

He might be a faggot but he looks super cool in that picture

More blacks voted Democratic in the midterms than they did in the 2016 election.

This proves that Trump's strategy of cucking to blacks is a failure. It doesn't matter how much saliva he puts on Kanye's dick or how many felons he frees from prison. They are always going to vote Democrat.

The only group that overwhelmingly votes Republican are whites, and neither Trump nor the GOP as a whole will stand up for us. We're completely taken for granted and ignored, as our population quickly declines.

>Only black people vote

You realize Virginia's black population is pretty stagnant, right? The gains came from white voters, suburban whites, who swung to the opposite party of the incumbent President as is typical (see the Virginia GOP's gains under Obama.)

I was thinking they may capture the State Assembly this year, but the Democratic Party in the state is a massive sinking ship right now. I can't imagine the swing white vote in the state will reward them regardless of what Trump does.

is that shooped? from the waist down he literally looks like a mom in the 90s.

When will this idiot do something for whites considering they were the ones who voted for him.

He’s trolling everybody at this point
Except Jews, that’s where the line is drawn, but he really just trolling the media here

Wanting VA to turn republican

I think you're right but memeflags really are cancer. Only Jews and shills seem to use them.

Rich Slave Master whites get the benefits of cheap immigrant labor while lesser whites get the lower wages and have their communities flooded with foreigners. That's why you don't protect people like Ralph Northam. You would have already lost your job for being pro white. Northam and other Slave Masters get a pass. His racial equity programs are going to be more Diversity For Thee, Big Profits For Me, bullshit. Stop protecting rich Slave Masters who don't protect you, white man.

Autistic Scandinavian. Trump is a retarded pos generally, but this is top shelf bantz/wedge tactics.

He will lose in 2020, no matter how much he sucks niggers cocks.

Attached: 2018_Midterms_in_One_Image.jpg (2308x4112, 1.26M)

Black people don't really give a shit about things like blackface. It's mainly nerds and college indoctrinated ones that raise a stink about it. That's the thing, a lot of this shit like blackface, saying an offensive word, playing grab ass with some girl in the past and so on? 90% of the normal people don't give a shit about it. But the "educated" and those who absorb politics (media types and all that) do. I remember a poll from when the Stormy Daniels shit was going on and a majority of people from both parties said they didn't care.

Normal people don't give a shit about these controversies.