Okay, i don't fucking get it

Okay, i don't fucking get it.

Pic related is basically the satan's way, correct?
Sure, there are is a lot that can be said about this pic, but my real question is..
Why the fuck is the left hand making a first, and being down?
I mean, if i look at the commies, they always flash thier first UP, not down.
Does that mean a "left hand path" that is more.. Stiritual? Wtf? I thougth the commies were against that!

And hey, i get the rigth hand up ( hitler, fascism, "rigth hand path" etc ), but if what the commie did was true, could it be that the open rigth hand DOWN is capitalism?

Can someone help me with me being a retard?

Attached: 1548905813640.jpg (2192x2680, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-SQr-gNldE
youtube.com/watch?v=t3oyIaY_p8s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200093468
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJyONIH91J0
youtube.com/watch?v=_gVTh6YQqhc
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbu_SXuR5qM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying to understand pure autism is retarded.

Nah, hell, i think it would be helpfull to see the "real" policies of the illuminati on top, so that i can make a betetr choice while voting!

Adding to the origianl post: is the moon an indicator of the "rigth" hand path then?
Isn't it associated with femininity?

Shameless self bump.

Attached: 1538122704293.png (500x522, 149K)

All paths lead to the Truth. The right hand path involves relinquishing one's will to the Will of God, by His Grace. The left hand path involves the strengthening of one's will in attempt to control reality. Eventually, through much folly and suffering, one realises that reality cannot be controlled. The left hand path meets the right hand path at the crossing of the abyss. Beyond, there is only the awareness that one's true identity is inseparable from the ineffable majesty of creation, limitless and eternal.

>The right hand path involves relinquishing one's will to the Will of God
Cool. So islam, and original cristianity?

>The left hand path involves the strengthening of one's will in attempt to control reality
Yea, i understand, but the "lower" left hand path means the more "materialistic view" of the world?

>The left hand path meets the right hand path at the crossing of the abyss
So, politically speaking, is that what? A nation under a mixed economy?

>Pic related is basically the satan's way, correct?
Well, Satanism is based off of it, yes. But to say it's satanic is wrong. The 3 dessert sky God religions are all based on it, but have lost their way. The secret societies are also linked to the kaballah/mystery school traditions

>The 3 dessert sky God religions are all based on it
So one for each path, cristianity being the "middle path"?
The path of mercy?
Cause i saw in a church a colored window depicting Jesus, and he had a the rigth hand up, and the left hand down.

Also, having the left first up means having a sort of atheistic spirituality?

If spirituality is characterised as the search for Truth, then politics can be characterised as the negotiation of truths. I'm not sure the analogy pertains.

What a load of horseshit

>spirituality is characterised as the search for Truth
Wait, im fucking retarded.
So, you said that the "rigth" hand path ment "relinquishing one's will"?
So it's autoriatarianism, yes?
But is it that way ONLY if the "rigth" hand is up?
So, if it's down its more libertarian, but based on a society with values?
Like, dunno, the old USA? I mean, they were clearly rigth, but libertarian.
What i mean is: is this hand bs like pointing where you are on the political compass?

I thougth so too, but politiitians use this shit all the time, i noticed.
I think that they believe this, and since they are in power, and they believe this, that makes it true.

>is this hand bs like pointing where you are on the political compass?
In my opinion, no. The quest for Truth is entirely separate from the negotiation of truths or values. The left hand and right hand paths are distinct ways to the Truth. They have nothing to do with being on the left or right of the political spectrum.

“Occult” knowledge simply means hidden knowledge. It isn’t inherently good or evil in itself, it’s what you do with it.

Just look at the Pedophiles sitting on their 16 trillion dollar throne in the Vatican. They know all about your pic and use it to control you, and most people LOVE being slaves for some reason so 99.9% of people accept their bull shit without actually questioning anything and end up Satanists themselves.

Do you consider yourself a Christian? Do you believe in the “authority” claimed by financial, religious, and government institutions? You can’t say yes to both, considering the three things in the latter are literally the thing Christ was a spiritual warefare with.

On the contrary, the knowledge held within is the way to achieve true Christ consciousness. The “antichrist” isn’t some malevolent god entity, it’s you and me rejecting the path of Christ on a day to day basis. The true “second coming” will be when Christians all over the world rise up against their money/Satan worshiping denominations and truly give themselves over to Christ alone.

The occult is all left hand, Christianity is the true way. Had to see that for myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-SQr-gNldE
youtube.com/watch?v=t3oyIaY_p8s

Jesus taught occult principles you retard.

Wait, so the original pic IS like pic related, or not?
I mean, hand up ( left and/or rigth ) meaning autoritarianism, down being libertarianism ( aka more like individualism )?
Am i retarded for seeing the connection?

Attached: 310px-Political_chart.svg.png (310x337, 9K)

Well, like pic here: , but rotated on the "middle" line.
i mean, that would explain what the soviets wanted to do, no? Left autoritarianism?

allthe different system, wether its kaballah, chakra, or some even related the nordic world tree to this, are methods to "ascend", to unlock your potential by working through different points you need to balance. In example in the case of Chakras

the root chakra is your survival instincts. only if you rose above the constant fear of death you are able to actually process new experiences and evaluate them, see them from all angles outside of the threat they pose (sacral chakra), after that comes the solar plexus chakra responsible for our self esteem and self worth for which we have to see us in context of the new experiences and how we handle those. only once you love and value yourself you can start loving others (heart chakra), and love goes through the stomach, solar plexus>heart. next comes the throat chakra and the best speaches are those done by talking from your heart, what you truely care about and communication is the job of the throat chakra. Once you can formulate the truth properly there comes understanding and insight, the third eye chakra, and from this understanding you realize that everything is connected with another, the crown chakra

While im not aware of the correlating sephirots in the kaballah to their purpose we can assume they are pretty much the same.
The shape itself is derived from sacred geometry, if you take metatrons cube you can accurately lay the kaballah over it.

As for the hands: the right hand is always associated with good and the left with the bad. Pointing up could relate to the spirit, heavens etc while pointing down to the material, earth. You have for example Baphomet pointing up and below for the principle of as above, so below, which, among others, means that the above, the spiritual, influences the below, the material and vice versa.

Attached: godhand.jpg (1080x1267, 214K)

And that means that im retarded on the soviet "left first" up, then?
Correlation with the political compass is not true, tehn?
It's a coincidence?

the moon is associated with feminity for multiple reasons. One is that the Sun is male as it provides the light as a male provides semen. The moon then receives the light like a female the semen.
Additionally the moons cycle is almost synchronus to the female menstruation cycle. this is why moon phases are thought to effect magic potency and while females are thought to be more affine to ritualistic magic as their period is basically seen as bloodmagic to create new life, and thus can be used for other stuff with the moon being linked to this.
You see in the Islamic flag the Crescent moon and the star venus, both feminine.

Also while we are at religious symbols, the Black cube like the Muslims walk around in mecca or the jews put on their foreheads is a symbol of saturn and of this material world and thus satan.
The christian Cross resembles this material world being opened up and releasing us from the cube.

politicians are all satanic pedophiles
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200093468

Attached: jewcube.png (205x310, 140K)

You’re not retarded, you’re just stretching to make connections that aren’t there. All forms of government are satanic. Christ was an anarchist. The Kabbalah is about your own individual enlightenment, it’s not preaching some political ideology, quite the opposite in fact. Learn more about the occult and judge for yourself.

these concepts predate any notion of rightwing or leftwing politics. it can be assumed that since occultism is all around that the connection was intended by those shaping the definitions and the compass maybe even, but it wouldnt be the gestures and paths relating to the compass but the compass being made to relate to that.

Underrated post

>wouldnt be the gestures and paths relating to the compass but the compass being made to relate to that
Ofc, the compass comes from the satanistic paths, but there could BE a connection, then? This is cool af man!!

>All forms of government are satanic. Christ was an anarchist.
So, he was like a libertarian? Anarchist maybe?

>The Kabbalah is about your own individual enlightenment
Yea, sure, but if you get down to it, doesn't the political compass do the same?
I mean, it shows where you are, no?
An individual enlightenment tool, if you will..

this guy is woke.

Hanz here is woke listen to him.
I’d add on that Christians are Sun worshipers themselves. Though Christ REPRESENTS the Sun and spiritual enlightenment, that doesn’t negate anything he taught. Idk why denominational Christians have such a hard time accepting this and would rather worship pedophiles, especially when the symbolism is put right under their noses in the holiest of places.

Attached: C84A865E-E7C6-4F2D-A1CE-9BA497FF3A41.jpg (1787x1347, 208K)

>So, he was like a libertarian? Anarchist maybe?
he was a monarchist/fascist.
He wanted you to obey Gods word without exception. Only when you remove the spiritual and God from the equation you can see him as an anarchist.

>I mean, it shows where you are, no?
yeah, but what would be the goal to become? centrist? get the furthest out of the middle? if so which direction?
that even is assuming its accurate at depicting your political views.

So, the Sun is comunism?
Or is it empowering women, and taking down patriarchy?

Attached: 1538071371903.jpg (633x758, 37K)

some symbolism and explenation about satanism and christianity: (sorry will be 4 posts)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

Here’s the true Holy Trinity for you.

Attached: 86B14A15-CD4B-44A0-A24E-F718C978F3DE.jpg (400x300, 49K)

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33 and the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship. Rising from the dead on the 3rd day like the sun being at its lowest (dead) for 3 days during the winter solstice to then rise again

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below" This has many implications.

one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

also pic related relating back to of everything being conciousness of God and making all the charges in this world possibly kind of neural impulses

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 207K)

No dude. You keep trying to apply Satanic modes of government to things that literally have nothing to do with it. The sun empowers everyone, it doesn’t “take” it only gives or isn’t there.

Communists “take” in order to “give ie satanic
The sun simply gives.

>yeah, but what would be the goal to become?
No goal.
Just to know where you are. To know yourself by knowing what your principles you are.

Heh.
That looks like the "patriarchy/matriarchy" triangle!

nope, communism is saturnism en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
>The first inhabitants of Italy were the Aborigines, whose king, Saturnus, is said to have been a man of such extraordinary justice, that no one was a slave in his reign, or had any private property, but all things were common to all, and undivided, as one estate for the use of every one; in memory of which way of life, it has been ordered that at the Saturnalia slaves should everywhere sit down with their masters at the entertainments, the rank of all being made equal."
Sounds familliar?

Attached: saturn symbol.png (933x456, 19K)

Yes.

Silly, schlmo, just deny yourself everything in this life and you will be rich as a king in the next life! I swear!

Okay, so comunism is "taking", the moon, then?
Then why in the original pic of the thread on the "rigth" side there is the moon, and in the left there is the sun, with a first?

I don’t see how. All it’s saying is that if you’re thoughts, emotions, and actions don’t all align the you’ll never be truly enlightened or happy. It sounds simple, and if you think you practice unity consciousness really think hard about it and I bet you’ll find there’s things to work on.

I never knew that about Saturnalia. How very interesting.

>I don’t see how
Pic related, only on top there is "soft patriarchy".

Hell, here in Italy there is a place called "Saturnia", with thermal baths.

Attached: patriarchy_matriarchy.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Communism is saturnism, destruction of order (to deny Gods rightful place on top), making everyone equal because God said this is not the case
However there occasionally seem multiple opposites to another. On some scale its saturn and the sun. In alchemy saturn for example being lead (the lowest) and the sun gold (the highest). Turning lead into gold has a lot of meanings you can apply.
It could mean the literal sense, making one metal into another. It could mean to improve yourself, take whats lead among you and shape it into gold, ascending. It could be taking your lead and declaring them to be gold, reversing the natural order being again satanic. It also could mean making saturn (satan) you sun (God).
Occasionally you get jupiter playing into this with jupiter like the sun being a force of good with the bible relating jesus to jupiter instead of the sun at least once (september prophecy) and i believe jupiter to be generally michael or Gods right hand man regardless of how he appears.
And occasionally its the moon that plays into the duality of the sun instead of jupiter.
As for why the places seem to be switched in the image i would assume ehoever made it just fmgot it wrong or didnt pay much attention to

Attached: cube.jpg (1000x1389, 166K)

I see. Well your triangle looks like utter nonsense to me lol. Idk how the fuck you’d apply that to anything.

My trinity is simple and goes as such, say I wanted to wright a book.
I have to have the idea “the father”
I have to ruininate on that idea and feel that it’s a worthy thing to pursue “the mother”
And finally I have to actually write the thing.

It can be applied to basically anything, how about creating a moral society?
You have to learn the information as to what morality actually is “the father”
You have to ruminate, understand, and feel the concept of said objective morality “the mother”
And then you have to live your life morally according to those principles “the son”

Since we are discussing the trinity now, this is what i believe its about, for context first I consider this world to be like a thought or dream of God. Then those vibrations all around us might actually be kind of brainwaves and the different charges around us neural impulses . i think in that concept also lies the holy trinity
Imagine this world like a dream, or thought of God. In your dream your mind/conciousness makes up the entire world. This is the holy spirit. You can then appear as an avatar of yourself in it and interact with people directly. This would be the equivalent of the son. Then there is the you outside the dream which then possibly is the Father. Now considering the occult principle of As above, so below, we can deduce that the higher realms relate to the lower ones, like our, this, world relates to our dreams.

>1In the beginning was the Word (Logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Now imagining that "in the beginning was the word" actually meant "thought" or "concepts"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos
than it pretty much fits i believe

Female is many body but 1 similar spirit/consciousness

Male is many spirit/consciousness but all bodies adaptable/expendable

Left hand path: Goat (Baphomet) Rebelious by nature, doesn’t follow.
Right hand path: Sheep (Christ) obedient, gentile by nature, follows good shepherd.
Matt 25:31

Those circles are the twelve sepheroths of Kabbalah Judaism.

Esoteric (hidden) knowledge (occult) is Deception.
Exoteric (open) information/salvation (Jesus) is truth.

Don’t believe me? Keep researching.

Meh.
I see in it the state of civilization.
For example, now we are in a matriarchy, women have more power over men, and men are ( and will ) be put into jail if a woman chose to accuse him.
Later it will collapse, adnwe w ill return to a hard patriarchy, and after a while to a "soft patriarchy" ( tryint to brink equality, like the romans, and you americans tried [and failed], cause women took the arm from the hand you gave ).

>Now imagining that "in the beginning was the word" actually meant "thought" or "concepts"
Heh.
First thought, then emotions? Fits my triangle..

Unless you are a hermaphrodite, you will probably need your other half too

You should be able tofind her by simply searching your memory archives for her

Attached: F7C9218B-DB1A-4835-843A-C763FE205A40.jpg (1200x741, 161K)

THERE!! That would be more in tune to the pic at the start of the post desu!

Have you ever invented something new? Done something better than everyone else? Done something first that nobody else did?

Attached: D3ADA033-8AEF-4269-9417-A4817E132B5F.gif (500x281, 861K)

>Future son... Earth waman... I do this for you... and yes, even for you my unconscious rival
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJyONIH91J0

Attached: ACF67424-040D-47B1-AB6C-2A54F83FCD38.jpg (600x500, 65K)

No fists, no one up and one down.

Both hands open, out and up. This is what we need.

>Okay, i don't fucking get it.
You're not supposed to, it's crap.

you immature salami nigger

stop lurking for dump and begin to understand the world

also FUCK JANNIES

Attached: trannies.jpg (1011x505, 116K)

Ooga booga

Just chiming in to warn y'all to giving control of your destiny to some god/angel/saint impersonators is not the wisest thing.
Cause that's what kabbalah and the like is about.

>Trusting a jewish angel

Attached: DA0E0BBB-011C-4A2B-98EE-D5BB6E3A5644.jpg (552x310, 23K)

Pretty weird how you're told your whole life to ignore the occult because it's evil

yet we're governed by evil forces.

pretty strange that we trusted them and made our friends feel like idiots for looking into something a little strange.

pretty crazy how movies and tv shows and the news decided what physics and metaphysics is..

pretty weird how much stagnation has happened in physics even though computing has grown exponentially

pretty weird how the technological singularity is coming up and the age of dieties is ending, people are trusting government less but all the things we were told to look into are still bullshit, even though we never checked them out in the first place to decide for ourselves

weird that everyone knows their horoscope.

Mark Passio, Nassim Harramein then sirius disclosure, IN THAT ORDER

Attached: tetra.jpg (7220x2730, 3.49M)

>Cause that's what kabbalah and the like is about
Where did you even learn that from?

Occultism is not evil, but its full of falsehoods, misrepresentation (intended or unintended) and misdirection. These things easily lead to accaptence of moral relativism aka abolishment of morals and satanism due to egoism and materialism. It justifies these by removing God from the equation, by claiming you yourself are the only god that matters, promises power and authority in exchange for casting away the „chains and shakles“ that hold you down which are declared to be morals and ethics that limit your options and thus potential.
Gnosticism for example has a lot of stuff right regarding rejection of the material, but then introduces the notion that God and satan are one, which is the demiurge and not true God ultimately again encouraging rebellion.

The bible however also includes a lot of occultic teachings but always xincludes God and the good in it, encouraging the good and rebuking the bad. While certainly not all there is its all you need for salvation (which should be your main goal) and on how to be a good person. Its a pretty good introductionary and all further research should always be related back to the biblical teachings to see if they can be legit or not

Is your pic in relation to the pine cones found on staffs and at the Vatican?

'Lament Configuration' is a metaphor for the condition of the human mind.
Resolving opens doors. Like the back of the wardrobe in the chronicles of narnia (dark side of the brain).

Attached: where does it lead.jpg (996x310, 102K)

bit weird that every secret society does rituals and believes in numerology and symbology

bit crazy that the freemasons have been around for longer than any current government.

Craaaaazy that they have had the same blood line (rothschilds) control it it's entire existence hey?

MK Ultra wasnt just about psychedelics. musicians on TV don't even write their own music or lyrics yet people idolise them, like theyre part of a machine. Movie stars read the lines theyre given and the final product is the best shots amalgam.

movies teach us morals, they reflect the exact same story over and over again. reminds us to stay in line. conditions us to belive that the things the protagonist does will give us the same rewards he reaps.

This bitch works for the economist, tell me there isn't more to life, numbers, the things you've been indoctrinated to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gVTh6YQqhc
the CIA literally spent millions of dollars on researching mind control before your parents were even born.

They also spent a tonne of money spreading disinformation about UFO's (Project Bluebook) yet we dismiss it like it's bullshit. Look at Bill Clintons interview on letterman. Listen to what JFK said.. before it had been ingrained on our society.. the Monolithic highly efficient machine controlling every faucet of the country.

Eisenhower threatened with force to be let into Area 51, only to say he cant disclose what he saw. They only revealed that Area 51 was in fact Area 51 and not just Groom Lake in 2008

how did people know about area 51? did you listen to what they had to say?

How weird is it that the President doesn't have the highest security clearance in the country? how many movies have you seen where he's the be all and end all of everything?

isnt it strange that Nikola Tesla invented wifi, wireless radio, RFID, satellite technology, the AC motor, AC Power, the foundations of the electrical grid?

Distance fake from reality and do your own research.

Attached: tesla-map-to-multiplication.jpg (650x866, 611K)

Somewhat. The pinecone has the golden ratio, a blue print of creation found all around in nature. Similary that pic is meant to symbolize creation.
However i believe the meaning is distinguished i believe

What are your thoughts on the JFK assassination?
Why was he killed?

you are already a product of a society where 2/3 people believe what is "morally right" is relativistic.

Satanism is deception, and i firmly believe much of what is now Occult has been taken by people starting their own movements, changed and manipulated to dominate their own followers.

just keep digging, find the sources of your sources source. some things branch off of others, but many different branches connect to the same trunk.

There is only one law and that is Morality.
We live in a universe of constants, and morality is one of those things.

it's the harmony between our reptilian and mammalian brains - care + logic. this is why evolution developed our left and right hemispheres. 4th brain is AI, and we're reaching a tipping point where the AI will either be manipulated for deception or used for good.

>made executive order 11110 which allowed the us government to issue its own currency basically robbing power from the federal reserve even bringing couple billion of the new currency into corculation which was drawn out after the lone gunmen and never talked about again until the EO was indirectly abolished ~25 years later
>wanted to destroy the CIA
>wanted to check israel for nukes
>wasnt a satanic pedophile
>all of the above

Marilyn Monroe knew everything JFK did. First she fell (Monroe's death was officially ruled a "probable suicide") and then he soon after.

This is the speech that got him killed
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

It's hard to comprehend because the conditioning is so strong and the propaganda absolutely overwhelming to sift through, but the truth is out there
youtube.com/watch?v=Gbu_SXuR5qM

MKUltra and the projects that stemmed from it was the biggest turning point of humanity.

that fist is not the left fist, it's right fist. just
showing that when Zeus returns, everyone
who killed him will die.

Attached: iron-sky-tcr-jesus-attacks-fbpic.jpg (656x343, 35K)

I had thought that he was perhaps killed because of his impediment to the banking agenda.
It's as if they are creating false realities within false realities.
Who knows what has been obfuscated in history and language.
Right now I feel like my mind is very open, and I'm trying to make sense of it all by getting back into logical thinking, the trivium, chess and classical logic.

You are right when you suggest that it's hard to comprehend, they have had us in their hand since before we were born. We were a statistic, many assumptions made about us with knowledge we may still not yet understand. Who knows what has been hidden from us.

>bit weird that every secret society does rituals and believes in numerology and symbology
Exactly!!
And i mean, you see all of those symbols!!
Come ON!!
The commies, with thier first up, the fascists,with their rigth hand open up..
And the anarchists?
Wanna bat that they are bottom hand eiher open or a first?
I mean, they RUN the planet, and they seems to breadcast what they stands for.
I figured that it should be helpfull to learn what they mean when they make all of this gestures..

Mark Passio
Nassim Haramein
Sirius Disclosure

Research Astrotheology and the links between cultures/religions and their deities and the significance of each. It's all about the stars.

Ask your mum for your exact minute or hour of birth and do an astrology chart, i know it sounds gay but you'll find it's much more accurate then you'd ever think.. Ancient Knowledge that's been in front of us this whole time. and why were they so obsessed with certain constellations?

Im working on a theory as to how it's possible, how they knew. They say most negative ions in our air are from space/stars, our space never really changes, there's a background radiation from the stars that hasnt changed. think about all the light from all of the stars and how we can look up and see each one, light is the speed limit of matter, so wherever we see a star, we can also assume it's negative ions are present.

this adds credence to the claim that there's a constantly cycling energy field from space that changes or gets obscured slightly as planets fly around and other phenomena.
Ancient civilisations were present for THOUSANDS of years, and they all seem to have core aspects of their culture in common. People cant even fathom what it was like a hundred years ago....

We evolved cognition a very long time ago, and there have always been societies taking the knowledge of the universe and using it for bad, and that starts with secret societies learning how to manipulate, and youll never know whats a deception or not, based on one simple question:

how do you know you're being lied to?
you dont.

Attached: 1549667143513.png (1348x1086, 277K)

>Can someone help me with me being a retard?
One hand down with the other hand being held up represents the hermetic teaching "as above as below". Typically in representations the "down" arm/hand is the person's left side.

Attached: 1549199414800.png (1172x1493, 1.09M)

>bit weird that every secret society does rituals and believes in numerology and symbology
Not really. Those are the only ways of communication from past civilizations specifically the Egyptians and Mayans who were technologically advanced. Where we got the idea that the best way to communicate with aliens is through math -- and they the same as shown via crop circles.

>Just chiming in to warn y'all to giving control of your destiny to some god/angel/saint impersonators is not the wisest thing.
>Cause that's what kabbalah and the like is about.
Did you know Jews literally got the idea of usury from communing with a demon that looks like this. What the script reads above -- and is displayed in areas of prominent Jewish banking.

Attached: ey45u7.png (466x584, 651K)

Attached: 1547654925023.jpg (1024x977, 194K)

Occultic Jews worship Lucifer mainly which is represented by the center of the 6-pointed star. Each points of the star representing the six-out-of-seven other major archangels. Then from there they worship demons. The teachings from demons are then passed onto the Talmud which is why the teachings in the talmud are forbidden to being talked about. Also the source of usury's idea being demonic is why the catholic church had banned such in the first place.

Attached: 1547656718689.jpg (4752x3168, 2.58M)

a part of Dark Occult magic is about having things be in plain sight.

It's the meaning of the ONE EYE symbology.

MON-EYE

Money

and what do they put on our money? one eye, and the pyramid, topped with the All Seeing Eye, also symbolizing the elite at the top of the societal pyramid.

how many people have told you that the symbol is weird and never looked into it?

"With chaos comes order"
"Whats written in Latin is Profound"

even the english language was created to obscure words and their original meanings. and now it's the most universal language.. convenient?

most dont care. and thats the point of the dark occult being in plain sight. conditioning to not care.

just look at your own biases and apply them to others.. what did you think when you first saw this?

what did you do?

what did you think whenever you saw it again?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1300x1065, 265K)

Exactly, my mind is open and I'm getting back into logic to help me sort it out.
I feel like Graham Hancock is right to sense that there is more to our history than we currently have the means to decode.
That sacred geometry/ trivium stuff is really important to these Ancient cultures. You know, I have heard that Classical Studies is still a very popular recruitment pool for Military Intelligence over here.
They have the gnosis of seeing through our culture, they can see all of the games like clockwork. I can't help but think about this stuff.

The occultic menorah uses six side candles with one center candle representing Lucifer. The menorah used popularly today instead has nine candles as to not draw suspicion. Can see in every representation of a menorah in past age all used the seven candle representation.

>and what do they put on our money? one eye, and the pyramid, topped with the All Seeing Eye, also symbolizing the elite at the top of the societal pyramid.
Wrong.

See:

this is obviously fake. these words don't make sensible sentences in hebrew.

How do I levy this information into a gf?

Wow this is all the most retarded dumb ass shit I've ever read. Only a fucking retard would believe any of this.

Jews use a form of Dark Magic which originates from demons guiding them to monetary success. In Hollywood they reference selling their soul to the devil for talent/success. On the other hand there are those who practice Light Magic such as with the Illuminati who the occult consider to be their other-hand enemies. Why there is so much slandering of the name Illuminati by attaching every conspiracy known (or made up) to them. Really they are the good guys but are forced into being one of the most secret societies due to ten years after being formed governments trying to arrest them.

Attached: 099b3988.jpg (1404x934, 314K)

>this is obviously fake. these words don't make sensible sentences in hebrew.
A simple google translate inferred the process of usury being taught by the entity drawn -- of which was named a 2nd lieutenant named Buludar (sp?) or something. Forget exact name.

GT saying 113: His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is'. Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and people do not see it."

5. GT saying 3: The Kingdom is inside you, and outside you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize it is you who are the sons of the living Father.

John 8:32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

They have deceived the world have they not?

>Female is many body but 1 similar spirit/consciousness
>
>Male is many spirit/consciousness but all bodies adaptable/expendable
whoa

Attached: 1459631735348.png (780x770, 55K)

Every candidate is owned. It doesn't matter who you vote for.

maybe it's just the mandala effect

Good.

So is the Tanakh not the old testament? Is the Bible not based on the older abrahamic faith?
I am asking seriously because I'm only just getting into ths stuff.

you're looking for the meaning of the arm/hands positions in the op pic?
go for it
dig baby dig

math, calendars, 360 degrees, Pi, Phi, C, E, Lambda,

universal constants are UNIVERSAL

Brief history of Physics:

Planck developed a lot of them, while developing longer lasting lightbulbs realizes energy is infinite on the smallest scale.. ignores it because it's too crazy.

Planck, Faraday, einstein, tesla, newton, Bohr
ALL believed in the Ether, (Pilot wave theory)

the ether interferometer test was negative,

double slit is guilded as the only plausible way forward
consciousness is a defining factor in physics, Quantum field physics was chosen. Quantum Wave Function is born.

Ether physics was disbanded.
Consciousness is not a factor, observation factor is bullshit, Schrodinger cat is bullshit, Hiesenberg Uncertainty principle is bullshit

Einstein's field equation doesn't take in to account spin of object system, torque even... dark energy is used to fill in 97% of the blanks (cheap as fuck solution)

Einstein tries to an hero because military use him and colleges to develop Atom Bomb.
Died trying to unify physics. Says smartest man alive is Tesla.

Tesla tries to develop free energy from the ether, has all files seized, lab burnt and documents taken. you're using at least one of his technologies right now.
Dies in poverty. AC is stolen by Edison.

Ether was proved correct (Casimir Effect), quantum foam, virtual particles, silicone beads on the surface of an oscillating medium

The entire universe is fluid dynamics. there is a medium to space.
The bible is a history book, you just cant take it literally.

>hand up ( left and/or rigth ) meaning autoritarianism, down being libertarianism ( aka more like individualism )?
that's an insight you're having
it doesnt matter as a true or false statement, it matters as an encouragement to keep digging