/GND/ - Green New Deal - Jow ForumsEN OFFENDERS EDITION

>What is the Green New Deal?
AOC's powerful new progressive reform plan for our neglected inner city buildings.

>Why go green?
Everyone knows that inner city buildings were designed by white men to be ugly and waste energy.

>Okay, what's the solution?
The formation of a national network of botanist squads devoted to bravely increasing our carbon capture.

>How do I help?
By liberally spreading AOC's environmentally-friendly seed satchels around all minority dwellings.

>How is this gonna work?
Once all the beautiful plants grow more people will be able to afford green housing.

>How do we make seed satchels?
pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

>Anything else I can do to help?
Yes! Copy and paste this information into every AOC thread. Make sure everyone who loves her as much as we do can share in her vision to Make America Green Again!

Attached: Little-Sandy-Green-Deal_Ben_Garrison.jpg (1200x1305, 267K)

yikes that ben garrison guy is cringe

Attached: Cortez.png (1263x517, 85K)

What's that, yid?

Attached: 1531694394589.jpg (958x973, 115K)

yeah but this one is super accurate

Can anyone post the non-edited version?

By the way, great to see Ben "Cortez makes me want to grow back my Hitler moustache" Garrison back

why those faggots dont put solar cells on buildings instead of plants? fucking retards.

>pic
Shit that's good

Attached: 1528015271263.jpg (539x346, 51K)

they should put solar panels on planes desu

you sound like a shill or some other rotten piece of excrement

>redistribute jewish money to help brown people
I have no dog in this fight

I honestly hope the dems get power and they try to implement this. Lets kick off the 2nd American civil war except instead of North vs South, it will be the mid west vs the coastal cities.

This time, the "elite" side won't have the guns or artillery, because they squandered it with their bullshit "common sense gun laws".

G-G-G-G-bumpy bumpy bumpy
I remember the early Guerilla Gardening General threads.

Attached: roscrux.jpg (750x536, 123K)

extra weight means either more fuel or less passengers/cargo. they're as efficient as they can be.

The scariest parts of it are:

- It is actually plausible, with a complete swing to centrally-planned communism
- Every Dem presidential candidate has signed on to it

This is what we're facing in 2020 boys. They've dropped all pretense.

what if the fed provided low interest loans for companies building windmills

i think that would be a good idea

lots of red states like texas are big on wind power

Attached: 1504384766663s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

>It is actually plausible,
You mean that they're crazy enough to try and crash the United States with no survivors, or that it's plausible that the plan could work? It's like they saw how horribly Venezuela crashed and the commie dems are all like "hold my beer".

The shit she wants to do, like rebuilding every house, killing all but green power, rail everywhere etc, it can all be done.

If you wanted to be completely retarded, destroy the economy, crash the global financial system, and fire off WWIII. And that's in addition to provoking a domestic insurrection.

Attached: 1456274889178.jpg (936x960, 302K)

>The shit she wants to do, like rebuilding every house, killing all but green power, rail everywhere etc, it can all be done.
With a very skilled government it might work. The problem is political corruption is far higher than in ww2 and there's no nationalism anymore. Most likely you would just end up with Dems and their business contacts looting the funds with property seizures and redistribution based on race or privilege to follow.

I doubt modern western governments could have handled ww2.