Why are Libertarians and Republicans ok with buying taxed alcohol when they can make their own untaxed Alco...

Why are Libertarians and Republicans ok with buying taxed alcohol when they can make their own untaxed Alco? Should Alcohol be taxed in the first place?
You know Trump refused to lower taxes on Alco because he is butthurt about his brother, right?

Tldr. learn how to make your own alcohol retards.

taxfoundation.org/state-tax/alcohol-taxes/

ttb.gov/tax_audit/taxrates.shtml

Attached: comment_SmYQroO5DG7UR6tU4ce1QnCUwsalrzE7.jpg (1209x2732, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amaliah.com/post/31699/why-bee-keeping-is-helping-me-be-a-better-muslims
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion
washingtonpost.com/world/deadly-brew-at-least-76-people-die-in-india-after-consuming-bootleg-liquor/2019/02/10/0bccb1ec-2d35-11e9-ac6c-14eea99d5e24_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cd7a43701f50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because libertarians will never put their money where their mouth is and prove anybody wrong they would rather bitch about how they dont like the society they voluntarily live in is run.

>Why are Libertarians and Republicans ok with buying taxed alcohol when they can make their own untaxed Alco?
Because it's not worth the time and money to them to learn how to brew and possibly get a shit product. It's a time preference thing. Most of the people with a low enough time preference to do this aren't interested in drinking.

why is everything you cook/make so fucking sloppy and half assed?

Chop those fucking apples into bits, blend them if you must.

Dude, after making 54L of wine (the larger baloon) you can drink it every weekend and make another batch before you run out.
Heck. Get more smaller containers if you are afraid. How the fuck can you fuck up a fruit wine? Get yeast, sugar, water and fruit and it will work. Use duckduckgo if you are bad at math. You get random results when you rely on natural yeast in fruit but when you buy it in store you will get good enough stuff every time. I never got a "bad" wine and I used evil google for my first recipe.

These apples are chopped into bits my dude.

Attached: comment_w4KZPxVpJuPanljSyhYPbsinTx7QLlLB.jpg (2060x1920, 2.39M)

alcohol is degenerate

too large considering they will take in liquid and expand. You will get a better product if you blend the apples.

yeah sure whatever you say shitty eagle

You have to be careful, I believe you can create methanol and go blind drinking it if you don't follow correct procedure.
T. No idea what I'm talking about

You can't make enough methanol to harm yourself while making wine/beer. You can get harmful concentrations when distilling wrong while making spirit.

Alcohol taxes are for idiots who don't brew their own. I will say that we're cucked by the tax jew when it comes to distillation of spirits, as you have to get a (((permit))) to do that, but I can homebrew 200 gallons of beer, wine, or malt liquor per year without raising the brow of the kike. That's 1,600 US Pints, or 4.3xxx per day.

Now, since everyone in my household is involved in the process , we can legally brew 800 gallons a year without government intervention.

Feels good man.

Not all of us are alcoholics, Łukasz.
I drink maybe a crate of beer per year.
It's absolutely not worth brewing my own beer.
Though i admit it might be a fun hobby if you drink more.

Later today they will take my buddy off life support. He was in advanced liver failure. They were trying to buy him some time so he could be strong enough for transplant if a liver was available. He led a troubled life and made a lot of mistakes. But he was redpilled and based. A little over 2 years ago he came over and we watched the inauguration and killed a very expensive bottle of whiskey. I am glad he lived to see President Trump. I offer all this, on this thread, to say that someone who wants to drink will find a way. We dont need to subsidize the behavior. I ask everyone to please consider how much they drink and what this poison does to you over years.

I use two liter bottles and grocery store concentrate. Its like 10 nok for 1.5L here, which is dirt cheap.

link

>fun hobby if you drink more
Achmed, it's a fun hobby regardless of whether you drink or not. It's a good way to create a fraternity of like-minded individuals who enjoy creating refined products from basic ingredients and processes. Sharing the fruits of your labor with friends is all a part of it.

>tfw my buddies come over and we crack open handmade cold ones and enjoy them with a nice steak over an open flame and good conversation.

>redpilled and based
>degenerate alcoholic

KYS, chodeboy

I already know how to make my own.

>Because it's not worth the time and money to them to learn how to brew and possibly get a shit product.
It's not hard to learn can be done cheaply if you're creative. Once you get the hang of it you can make stuff that is better than most of the things you'll find in a store.

This only occurs when distilling spirits. The methanol, a natural byproduct of fermentation, has a lower boiling point than ethanol but is in the mash at a much lower concentration. The methanol is the first thing to come out of the still at about 173 degrees fahrenheit, out of a 5 gallon mash it is maybe the first ounce and a half of liquid to come out of the still. You can recognize it by smell. If you set up a separate container to catch it from a run you're good. I save it because it is good weed killer and can be used for cleaning.

this thing can explode man

Do you not see the gas valve on top?

there is a one way gas release cap on the top

what if it gets clogged

What link negro?
20kg of apples / 10L of juice
5KG of sugar
6L of water
yeast (optional with apples)
extra vitamins for yeast (optional)

what happened with trumps brother?

I drink because I like the taste as much as for the alcohol. I'm not going to be able to make my own whisky, gin, rum and so on. Moonshine is literal piss only made to get you drunk.

I use a balloon, but the valves plug it not screw it, the valve will pop off first before the bottle explodes.

oh I see now

You guys fucking retarded? Also talk politics. Just came back from a 2 month ban for posting Trump outside of Jow Forums.

Attached: 20190210_171751.jpg (2448x3194, 3.09M)

if a foam built up because of intense yeast activity and then suddenly stopped and left the foam to harden in the tube, maybe. i think the cap would blow off first though.

>Should Alcohol be taxed in the first place?
no, no reason alcohol should cost more than .10c a gallon

>as you have to get a (((permit))) to do that
depends on which state

>learn how to make your own alcohol retards.
1. Only a Polack would make a tldr for one paragraph.
2. I'd rather pay more for the occasional booze I drink than have huge jugs of disgusting fermenting fruit in my bedroom like some fourth-world Slav lowlife who probably wipes his ass barehanded. Call me a snob if you must. At least my place doesn't look like a Latvian prison.

Tldr: take stock of your life Tadeusz

Attached: A7AAB9F9-C952-4DA7-AD3F-A6D40C703EE0.jpg (750x711, 356K)

Self made mead is great. Especially since I use the honey from my own two hives

Attached: beeees.jpg (1456x1869, 667K)

True that.

someone please explain this device quick without being a dick

amaliah.com/post/31699/why-bee-keeping-is-helping-me-be-a-better-muslims

What the fuck Jow Forums?

You have water/oil in the bent part on bottom. Gas can only pass if it pushes with enough pressure. Your toilet works in the exact same way. Water blocks gas.

alcohol is just poison, why would drink that in the first place

>time
>know-how
>risk of alcohol poisoning
>I don't even drink in the first place
Why would I choose increased risk and loss of time when I could just go buy booze the once or twice a year that I feel like drinking?

>time
like 4h for everything from start to finish
>know-how
the Internet brainlet pig
>risk of alcohol poisoning
Lol, you Asian? With Wine?
>I don't even drink in the first place
You must be fun at parties

>Be monarchist
>Make my distill my own spirits
Sometimes I'll go and buy some Blue Moon or Fat Tire.

Attached: 1549581070229.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

Only because making quality alcohol is difficult and requires oak barrels, fermenters and brewing equipment that most people don't want to invest in.

it makes life less shitty sometimes

Oak barrels aren't expensive.
It's just storing them that's the hard part.
You can buy 5L oak barrels for a $20-50.

Ive been homebrewing for 10 years. I make cider, beer and mead. I have run a still multiple times for rum, brandy and whiskey. Its easy and your a fagget if you buy all your alcohol from the store.

Attached: demi.jpg (980x598, 69K)

That's kind of a fuckity air lock to be honest. These are sufficient

Attached: airlock_bubbling.jpg (640x483, 56K)

tfw think i lost my one like that

Based polack, alcohol taxes here are so high it's like $50 for a case of beer, so I got into home brewing a little while ago. I don't drink that much though so I've only done a few batches of high % apple cider, like 10%+. Pretty cool being able to make booze from basic ingredients lol

All vices should be taxed, to make up for the detriment they bring onto society.

If anything, we should consider raising our vice taxes slightly. The current youth in America seems to have a problem with alcohol and marijuana consumption, and it could fund something useful, like paying our national debt.

We should also legalize and tax prostitution. Eliminate the black markets, and tax that shit - 80+% of black market revenues are generated by shitskins anyways, that usually end up storing the money outside of the US.

The spiral ones are cheaper and easier to produce. Cylinders are more expensive.

They both function the same. Difference may arise in durability.

BASED

>durability
It's fucking plastic. Buy 50 of them for 26 bucks and you and your children are set for life.

You're a faggot for drinking alcohol in the first place

>This only occurs when distilling spirits. The methanol, a natural byproduct of fermentation, has a lower boiling point than ethanol but is in the mash at a much lower concentration. The methanol is the first thing to come out of the still at about 173 degrees fahrenheit, out of a 5 gallon mash it is maybe the first ounce and a half of liquid to come out of the still. You can recognize it by smell. If you set up a separate container to catch it from a run you're good. I save it because it is good weed killer and can be used for cleaning.

thanks for edumacating us user

It's been like this since the founding of the country. The American government passed a liquor tax in the 1790s, and the people rose up in the Whiskey Rebellion, considering the whole point of the revolution was to oppose an overreaching state and taxation. George Washington marched an army down to confront them and shot the men into submission, and since then there has been little talk of fighting unfair taxes ever since.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

The tax itself was repealed under Jefferson but somehow we're back to taxing booze again. Funny thing is that the population mostly approved of the suppression.

Common lager would be like 50 cents here for 0.5l can, pricy alcohol in slav country would cause a riot.

Yeah, when I was in my teens I made my own wine and mead, since I couldn't buy booze but I could buy grapes, honey, and yeast. The moment I turned 21 I quit home-brewing. It's definitely a time preference thing, just swinging by any grocery store or convenience store for a case of beer rather than prepping a batch a month in advance.

Incidentally, my parents found my brewing operation, but they didn't really give a shit. They were just glad I wasn't making shake-and-bake meth, frankly.

>They were just glad I wasn't making shake-and-bake meth, frankly
But user that sounds like a fun and intriguing chemistry experiment..

I'm jelly that americans don't have unreasonably high alcohol tax and can thus enjoy the luxury of just buying it

>ban for posting Trump outside of Jow Forums.
how does that work?

where do you get those still bottles?

sorry for your loss, user. don't drink yourself to death over it.

If you chop them too fine, they degrade and you will NEVER get a clear beverage.
This size is fine. You can press them in cheesecloth when its time to remove them.

You realize that dodging taxes only leads to more/higher taxes to recoup losses right? If you want fewer/lower taxes you need to 1. vote and 2. educate others to vote.

with the apples, you dont need much in the way of nutrients. A few raisins will do.

His inability to moderate alcohol intake killed him.
That, and likely prescription pills or OTC acetaminophen.

NEVER take acetaminophen within 48 hours of drinking. That shit kills your liver, especially if it's busy filtering alcohol.

Also, take 2 month breaks between heavy drinking. The human liver has AMAZING regenerative abilities, it just needs 2 months to repair up to 40% of it being lost.

Normies are usually quite impressed if they see you making your own drinks, plus it’s fun as just a hobby too

>this is what entry-level lolbergs actually believe

>Why are Libertarians and Republicans ok with buying taxed alcohol when they can make their own untaxed Alco?
because we like having a choice, you retard.

I make my own cider, but buy rum or whisky on occasion.
I keep meaning to make Apple Jack in the freezer, but havent gotten around to it yet.

I don't buy alcohol at all though, I just don't like the taste of it.

i have one of those 5 gallon jugs, but i was told there was kerosene in it. not sure how to clean that out.
id love to make mead

I do brew my own though. I have a dedicated room in my out building just for brewing.

Attached: 20190128_155635.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

If it's glass. Just use soap and water hot to start. Then maybe use a super strong alcohol like rubbing alcohol. Then hot soap and water again.

If you can't smell anything bad after that you should be good to go.

the top is really tiny. it was a "conversation piece" in the house. might just buy a new one.
the local beer store has huge marks ups, looking at other places

You start a thread on Jow Forums about the wall and get banned for 2 months. You are welcome. Walls are technology.

In white countries we have them Home Depo markets.

Attached: BricomarchGubin.jpg (1500x1001, 529K)

Jow Forums is super pozzed, full of trannies.

get on our level, you polish niggers

Attached: 57c5b6a61fd135c5578d79cf084091d9.jpg (690x550, 82K)

I don't own a garden in this city and I don't have a turkish slave.

we just have plastic "food grade" buckets for sale at home depot
that doesnt look fun to use when theres 3-5 feet of snow on the ground

Call me ignorant but I don't think Bulgars get that strong of winters

Plastic accumulates in your body mate. I carry my own drinks in glass bottles.

Attached: 20190210_201251.jpg (1906x1940, 1.92M)

most distilleries are inside

Attached: 038324407.jpg (360x480, 96K)

I'm fine with my 18% wine.

i'm interested in making homemade cider, you have any experience?

it's ez.
google is your friend tho

the north does.
I do the same. although my dogs drink out of those buckets
i would imagine. for beer i dont think you need that much room

>You start a thread on Jow Forums about the wall and get banned for 2 months.
unbelievable, fuck jannies
>In white countries
damn
>In white countries

I know right. What could possibly go wrong?

washingtonpost.com/world/deadly-brew-at-least-76-people-die-in-india-after-consuming-bootleg-liquor/2019/02/10/0bccb1ec-2d35-11e9-ac6c-14eea99d5e24_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cd7a43701f50

>india

People die here too, methanol is not a joke.

they probably dropped some turds in it

Ginger beer! 5l of about 5% for under $5 and it is delicious.

The federal law criminalising home distillation is unconstitutional and it should be overturned. This is a matter that should be left to the states to decide.
t. Missourian

Who is this hungarian agent?
You only can get methanol poisoning from making hard alco, not wine. The worst that can happen with wine is that you will vomit it out.

The whole federal drug regulation apparatus is unconstitutional you retards are fucked.

Or you can char an oak slat and stick it in a mason jar

tfw drinking Jenkoms and dying