Reminder that shill threads are an MKUltra psyop

MKUltra uses repeated mild emotional shock to morph the brain into a permanent suggestible anxiety state.
Repeated themes that shock you eventually convince you. This board is constantly being raided by the globohomo IslamoKike media cartel. Each part of the cartel has a lust for power and work both together, and simultaneously in competition to seize power from the Christian Western Hegemony. The Neocons are tools but are not interested in a moral competition only profits and use Christian thought only to protect their access to the markets. They are a useless tool for either side in this conflict. Western Christian civilization sprung from Christian Europe, and even in its secular form, is heavily built on top of a Christian moral structural paradigm. This IS "white" identity the Cartel is targeting but encompasses also nonwhite believers in the ideals of Christian Europe. It is NOT a mandate for government psychological warfare campaign to artificially produce miscegenation or open borders.
The muslims, jews, secular humanists have formed an alliance but are sometimes in conflict with eachother as in Palestine or Western China. But make no mistake they are working together and have control of all the institutions that approximate 'government' in the West. This includes the educational institutions, the Legal institutions such as "the Bar" and Judiciary, the mainstream press, the search, social media, and silicon valley industries. They control almost all of the government. And they have a controlled and unwitting anonymous secret police force called ANTIFA.
The ISPs and administrative state work together to write policy that ensures only the Cartel's view is allowed on the internet. We are perilously close to losing the last remaining vestiges of free uncensored communication platforms on the web. 4 chan is one of them. They fear the lack of control here. They have shills post MKUltra threads to weaken your resolve & turn you into unwitting servants(1/2)

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-095822_Google.jpg (1336x1407, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200779006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumpin for truth.

/rg/?

They are using these shills to
1) Turn you against white women
2)Turn you against your church and thus the wider white community.
3)Mix your nations into losing a cohesive identity.
4)Erode the connection between the white moral paradigm and the Law
5) Convince you to join foreign or divisive regressive cults such as islam or paganism with a starkly different moral framework than the wider White community.
6)Riddle you with guilt for the crimes all of humanity is guilty of.
7)Make you weak and ashamed

The following subject threads are examples of the Cartel's efforts.
1) Fuck white women threads
2)muh based islam threads or white shariah threads
3)Hitler threads
4)Pro commie threads
5) Poor native americans evil white man threads
6)pro gay zionist media threads
7)anti conservative white leader or indie youTube personality threads

What should you do?
Block ads, don't share your information, restrict internet use to only essentials mininize use of it. Turn off all tv subscriptions and don't pay for movies, music, etc. If you must just steal them. Or find a based white artist and support them.
Do not respond to shill threads at all. Ignore them and respind to meaningful red pilked and positive white cultural topics. Pist these kinds of threads yourself. Always catch their patterns and use it against them. Images are everything. Use screenshots of blatant Cartel actions. Link them to eachother and expose them.
(2/2)

Thanks user. Been observing this board a long time. Many redpills to you. Soread this to others. Dig up the evidence it is out there. Expose them. Use their tactics against them.
When they shill, shill harder. When they slide, you slide.
Keep up the reverse mkUltra on them.
Always use original swag in your images, be creative. Use their absolutism against them.
This is the blast furnace of the free mind, this is the REAL meme war.

oh god did they mind control me into not liking niggers?

Attached: 1509826905214.jpg (498x479, 40K)

Much support to Romania. Remove the hands of the Cartel from your nation.

No. Not liking niggers is your right.
What they do is seperate you from the wider white community.

they mind controlled me into not being a retard who watches comic book movies?

Attached: 1476381824839.png (741x568, 29K)

If you conduct your life as on obsessed with hating niggers, then you are obsessed with niggers.
In this you are discredited.
Its not hating niggers that is the problem. What they want is your diversification. To turn you against White Churches and the wider White community.
A great example is the "Cuckstianity" threads or white shariah cartel threads.

>Reminder that shill threads are an MKUltra psyop
Do you have proof of this?
In fact - don't bother - I think you're just being a wankstain who uses buzzwords like MKULTRA (ooooh, scary!) to gain (You)s, but yet you offer nothing, just inane mumblings.

Attached: Q.jpg (1980x1464, 920K)

yes. like the other night when they all spammed like 10 robotwaifu threads at once

Read what I wrote again. Im telling you to not give comic book companies money, the same ones that simultaneously push lgbt faggotry, islam, and antiwhite jewish master race themes.

It's just a bunch of trannies, jews and other dumbasses.

The proof is in the common bonds they hold, their voting blocks, their common protest movements, their saudi and jewish and atheist faggot donors, and the almost mechanized frequency and boring repetition of their shill threads.

This is the anti white woman shills to destroy the white family

Islam is a large part of this as well. The oil rich salafists in the Gulf have made large purchases of media and built islamic mosques and studies departments in universities.

>Ebery thread I don't like is an MKULTRA shill tread - i-it's ALL TRUE, I swear..!
If Jow Forums didn't have posters with different points of view, we'd quickly run out of people to call "nigger" and "faggot"...
As things are slow today, I proudly dub thee: "Nigger Faggot".
End thyself.

Attached: nog.jpg (494x500, 43K)

Zog and Islam both fight each other, and simultaneously want the white world to fall so they can put their moral paradigm on top.
In the West they are both allies, and competitors. The secular humanists are both in alliance and in competition, but many are idealists, those unconsciously modified by a lifetime of white guilt propaganda and anti church propaganda. Some are legit beluevers in the secular one world religion, but the tranny pedo faggot sector of that group is the real controller and secular jews are involved as well.

Can you elaborate upon this POV?

I am not arguing nigger censorship. Im telling those in here to be conscious of who is an actual person wanting red pills or a real argument, and a shill.
Im all about a debate with a Salafist, ifvits not low quality larping and board sliding.

In what way?

Islam is both pushing ZOG LGBT and tranny pedo policies as a voting block as they want the other 2 cartel limbs to support them while trying to push White people apart from their community, and at the same time pushing Somali blacks (they view as slaves) to flood in the country and turn it into a state where every Zog and ever faggot would be executed. And also consequently every white christian woman put in a half nigger arabs Harem.

Make sense?

i would much rather form an alliance with a white christian man than betray my people with some zionist kikes once the kikes are defeated the christians remain in europe and the muslims remain the middle east.. win win

This is something being thoughtful, disciplined, and resolute can discern.
Shills can shift their efforts when things get stale, just like we can.

this couldn't be more further from the truth. we won't to remove the zionists from the middle east
the muslims that vote for lgbt tranny shit are brainwashed heretics or maybe since this corruption isn't happening in their muslim countries they don't care

If you ALL leave Europe and the White Christian world and simultaneously we remove Saudi and Israeli (Cartel members) control over Western military. We can have peace but not allisnce.
As it stands now muslims are part of the Cartel against White Civilization and one of its strongest enemies.

Oy vey goyim there’s no MKultra HD
Whudda ya tolkin about?
Go see a movie? Don’t have cute girl for a date? Oy vey it’s ok to be gay!

Attached: E8428FF0-3B62-49AA-90E1-6012CAE659C7.jpg (180x180, 13K)

Actually you DO make a lot of sense when you don't talk all this MKULTRA shit. But, as you and I have no real idea of what it (MKULTRA) currently entails, it's like I say: just a meaningless buzzword to you in order to generate cheap controversy and gain visitors to your thread.
Your ideas and views (much of which I agree with) are not original or new, but they will stand on their own without having to mention aliens, MKULTRA, "Femin Virus", or what have you. Attaching your views to fringe beliefs like this weakens your main arguments.

Attached: Dagashi Kashi.jpg (500x281, 24K)

yeah i agree the current wave of muslim refugees and immigrants are nothing but pawns for the globalist zionist agenda but your country is partially to blame stop causing the wars in the muslim countries and stop funding israel the parasitic intruder in the middle east and you will notice that the refugees numbers will drop greatly

This is doubtful as Linda Sarsour is simultaneously a Muslim Brotherhood supporter and a feminist lgbt Cartel member.
Most muslims in the White world vote open borders and leftists.
You are invading our nations and working uniformly against White Christian world by allying with the Zog/Secular Cartel and undermining the unity of Whites.
You simultaneously oppress native people such as the Coptics who are White allies in your countries.

all i have on MKUltra, the different ways to control people and some recent cases that seem a lot like MKUltra.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/200779006

the coptics in egypt aren't white but they are christian don't listen to what can is telling you the egyptian government are the ones who plan these hits on the coptics to make the usa give more money to them to 'fight the religious extremists' its all a play

cnn*

Mkultra is how they drove the Unabomber to madness to discredit him.
How many fucked up morons come in here and then go shoot themselves in the head?
MZKUltra is not some magic mystery. Its psychological warfare with a deep personal and emotional intensity. Repeatedly throwm against the mind in every aspect of that individuals day.

It also got your attention didn't it?
Which is what Ive been explaining is how to be creative in countering shills. Yes it can be goofy, but it pulls you in. The "(you)" so to speak.

I beg to differ. Islam has plenty if literalists ready to blow themselves up to kill kaffir that are home grown, learned readers of the quran, and lack any connection to a central authority. .shariah law is popularly supported.
I mean no disrespect but Islam is not capable of existing alongside Christianity in equality and brotherhood. The moral framework is closer to Old Testament Judaism and is regressive to the White moral view.

>Mkultra is how they drove the Unabomber to madness to discredit him.
I'd need to see some solid proof of such a bold statement.
>How many fucked up morons come in here and then go shoot themselves in the head?
I don't know. Not that many, I'd say, despite most posters being from the USA and having easy access to guns.. I'd also wager they would have killed themselves anyway whether or not they came to Jow Forums. After all, we have all heard of guys shooting themselves over lyrics on a Judas Priest LP.
>MZKUltra is not some magic mystery. Its psychological warfare with a deep personal and emotional intensity.
I've heard MKULTRA usually involves prolonged torture and drugs - not some shitty threads on Jow Forums that don't appeal to you personally.

Attached: The Sweet.jpg (418x336, 18K)

these learned readers of quran do not see or differentiate between a muslim or a non muslim just take a look at ISIS and how they slaughter muslims in syria they believe that everyone is a kafir without exception. christians and christianity in general are viewed in high regard in islam .jesus christ is the literally the messiah in islam. our prophet told us to protect christians in their place of worship. don't let the media paint a false imagery

most shills threads are painfully obvious, but some have such a good OP that even I find myself about to respond.

shills want you on here all day larping as nazis and talking about inane shit. even other real users shit on you if you don't want to "kill all ze jews haha 1488 brother!!111!". so tiresome. just psyops on top of psyops. unfortunately this is still a good place to get real news.

Attached: thats how mafia works.jpg (609x781, 101K)

there's literally a strain of weed called MK ultra at the government owned weed stores in my province.

what did they mean by this?

take a look at this document en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

Im not saying Jow Forums causes this. Im saying that weak minded individuals who get shilled 24/7 on every media outlet and educational institution into being guilty and believing there is a threat of police shootings around every corner become antifa.
Some who come in here are shilled into going full stormfront retard and this hurts a mans prospect with women.
Its fine to think niggers don't belong here, but being obsessed with the 1/100 ,5/10;in looks white girl makes you look weak and pathetic.
Go find a based white girl and make 5 babies and raise them to not find niggers apoealing. Don't go full retard on shills. Just fuck their arguments and don't give them your money.

Drugs are pushed on the white population with intensity to calm them into enjoying their disenfranchisement. For others its worse than any torture you can imagine, emotional starvation and isolation can be far more powerful brain modifiers than physical pain.

I have read both the Quran and Hadith Bukhari. This is a result of the perfection claim, literal ckarity argument, perfection of Muhammed claim, and the example Muhammed provides in the Quran. Coupled with its mandate on perpetual feelings of personal injustices suffered by muslims daily over things like "Crusades" or "Israel" and the lack of self criticism on the current violently and imperialistically obtained lands Muslims have already taken from the White man, all make one doubt the intentions of Muslims and the Muslim faith.
Islam dies not beling in our countries. It is incompatible with White Christian culture and Islam must make moves to leave our lands if any peace or alliance is possible. Perhaps if Islsm traded Israel fro Constantinople and left all White lands there could be a population exchange and peace.
But since the Cartel has taken over our institutions, and muslims ally with them here and keep coming in, I fear little chance of coexistence and cooperation.

>Im not saying Jow Forums causes this. Im saying that weak minded individuals who get shilled 24/7 on every media outlet and educational institution into being guilty and believing there is a threat of police shootings around every corner become antifa.
The weak will always be weak, and will seek leaders, or a mob to hide in. It's easy to surrender your thinking to a crowd, or to some "powerful" figure:
"V-Varg said"...
"A-Anon5 said"...
"Some camwhore/eceleb with an undercut said"... ...and so on. Some can't help being sheep.

They arecsmarter than you think. For example, instead of using the "Islamophobia" canard on White men here, if you criticize Islam here you get calked a "Kike". This is blue pilling for the Cartel.

No. Im not interested. No disrespect. Go in peace.

Yes. And so the intelligent Qhite men need to steer the weak through the shilkstorm into being strong workers and contributers of White culture.
Not reclusive retards who have poor optics abd cant get laid. The primary objective is to end the guilt, strengthen White institutions such as family, community, and Churches.
Bring White people together and let their light inspre everyone in the world to be like them. This was the West, it still is butvit is in peril.

a shekel has been deposited

What finally determines people's character and behaviour is to a much larger part DNA. I agree white sharia is the dumbest, most cucked thing ever and absolute shill tier, same as your other examples, the arab guy is right about egypt though, al Sisi is another equivalent of Trump, absolute zionist shill. Egypt is same like all arab countries now a maximum zog puppet state.
MK Ultra being used as a psyop makes sense there is no doubt in my mind these things are 100% real though. Why do you think they are not?

Hey at least he asks reasonable questions.
Based Latvia. Hows Riga? I went there not long ago to see my in-laws

I agree Sisi is part of the Cartel, so was Morsi. But Islamic terror and treatment of the White ally Coptics has been going on from grass roots literalist Islam for 1400 years.
Shariah law is a threat to White Civilization wherever the Quran is held sacred and a Mosque is built.

I came to mock, but stayed for a discussion. OP's not a faggot today.

Attached: 1549597174657.jpg (590x602, 120K)

How am I arguing the are not real? Did you respond to me or Britbong?

Agreed i do come here for the hidden stories.

Thanks user.

Whats wrong with Hitler threads?

Hitler killed more White men than Jews. His actions in Stalingrad and refusal to follow advisors make him a nigger tier retard.
Right or wrong, Hitler is rhe great straw man for stifling White nationhood.
White men honor ther grandparents, Germans should honor their heroic ancestors who died under Hitler and not feel guilty.
But as stated before, will having an admiration for Hitler unite your community? Will it earn you a good White wife?
If you want to admire Mein Kampf do so. But obsessing over a failure of the past, and he did fail spectacularly, makes you look weak. Not strong. And people are united by strength.

To you. I only skimmed through your post. I guess wishful thinking was playing a role in my though process.

Find stronger archetypes. Charles Martel. El Cid. Sobieski
There are many White Christian heros that built our civilization. Honor them and make their stories known.
Unite around success and the ideals of you family and community. Be in harmony with them.

Ah cool

Oh give me a break
>allies attack German people
>German people defend themselves
>SEE HITLER KILLED WHITE PEOPLE
The Evil Hitler/Holocaust myth is tbe foundation of our fucked up world ethos, and so long as peoole think Hitler was bad, we will make no progress
Hitler did nothing wrong and I'm not about to abandon Truth and condemn a great man for "muh social cohesion" with a bunch of judaized cunts

Hitler united with Stalin of all people. To invade a brother nation.
Re read what I said.

That is what started the war

This is classic Cartel programming in a post.
Obviously this poster, if he usn't a larp, is at odds with his wider White community.
He lashes out at a chalkenge with accusations of "jewisheness" even though the context of this entire conversation includes Zog as one limb of the Cartel.
This specimen of a victim of the Cartel onslaught is likely to have issues engaging and convincing others, as well as issues with finding a White woman and having a stable family.
Its fine to have pride in your people, its admirable yo fight for a place for them, is your admiration of Hitler going to unite your community and draw people in with a message and example of Victory for God and Nation? Like Martel, Sobieski, or other saviors of Europe?

>M-muh Hitler dun nuffin wronk
Then who was phone/invade Poland?

It's a bit of a paradox, Hitler and the related Nietzschianism can be a role model and moral strenghening to a people, Hitler in the end served the destructive plan of white genocide even through WW2 he was not controlled opposition in the usual sense, I believe he was independent. Germany was attacked by the allies and not the other way around. Hitler remains a hero and a good person. There is also the somewhat plausible theory Hitler was used to cleanse the real, non-satanic jews while he let the synagogue of satan escape to Israel.

>wider white community
There is no white community where I live. I see another white person like once a week. And do you know why?
Because whites are totally cucked by the Holocaust Myth. White consciousness cannot be reconciled with muh holocaust. You have totally deconstruct the false mythology our egalitarian world is built on before you can awaken the goyim

but only after polish jews and some poles murdered about 40 000 of the german minority in poland.

Danzig was rightful German territory stolen frim them by the Verailles treaty
The city if danzig was supposed to be free and independent with an open harbor
The polish literally invaded Danzig, closed the harbor and slaughtered innocent Germans, literally crushing baby's skulls
And the British and French defended this.
Why would france and britain declare war on Germany over poland?
To keep Germany subordinated and split so the Weimar decadence could continue to rot their racial consciousness

>I see another white person like once a week. And do you know why?
Because you live in a Nigger Wonderland?
>Because whites are totally cucked by the Holocaust Myth.
No - I refer you to my previous answer re: "Nigger Wonderland", poorfag

>literally crushing baby's skulls
pics or it never happened

You're talking about liberal debate tactics in general not MKUltra

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

Hitler had a temporary agreement with the Soviets. Everyone knew the communists were goinf to try and take over Europe. Germany was the only bulwark thst could have prevented the iron curtain from falling.
WE allied with the soviets too, remember, and allowed them to conquer half the world and keep marxism alive. It STILL haunts us

He still invaded Poland though

I'm upper middle class and live in a wealthy asian neighborhood, surrounded by a middle class spic naeighborhood, which is surrounded by niggers
>pics or it didnt happen

Attached: CrNWZRndpgei_640x360.jpg (640x360, 32K)

What's wrong with Hitler threads ?
What's wrong with the NSDAP ?

For those who actually want to read about how MKUltra techniques work and if Anons want to weaponize their memes in such a way to actually controll people.
deprogramwiki.com/deprogramming/deprogramming-modalities-for-trauma-mind-control-survivors/#PREFACE
An example from this document is that the colors Blue, Green, Black, and Red are an MKUltra favorite colors and if someone were to ask the subject in question what they favorite colors were it would be, these would be it, in that order.

Yeah, yeah, myapartmentsmellsofrichmahogany.jpg, we get it

Attached: girls laughing.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I fully expected to see the words "Fritz Springmeyer" somewhere, and there it was - it was paragraph one.
He's full of shit, and so is that schizo cow, Cathy O'Brien/Arizona Wilder (she started the "lizard men" meme).

The elite have the luxury to be there first.

>To invade a brother nation.
Poles had something coming to them for murdering germans like how bantus are doing to boers and cutting east prussia off, while declining any offer of Hitler to solve this peacefully.

>Hitler united with Stalin of all people.
Not unite. To expose the western judeo-allies, who would declare war on Germany, but not on the soviet union for invading Poland. The JewSA would go on to heavily supply the soviet union with the lend-lease.

Attached: polacks (1).jpg (603x929, 178K)

This. Quality post user

Nothing. Only jews and propaganda victims think so.

>MKUltra uses repeated mild emotional shock to morph the brain into a permanent suggestible anxiety state.
that sounds like social media in general, maybe even the whole internet in general

Read back my replies. Sorry user but Im replying to too many people to repeat myself.
Will this action unite the White community and fight the Cartel in the normieworld?
Slavs are White. They believe in Christian European ideaks, and are predominantly Europeans.
Hitler threads divide Europeans and divide Christians. They are not exactly helping and likely hurt White unity.

Attached: aryan ns races.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

There is no white identity without accepting Hitler was right
National Socialism is the ideology of white identity

I suspect you are part of the Cartel shill squad. You haven't answered the central point and are merely hanging on to your justification of brother wars and divuding white people.
Have fun shitposting. Here is your (you).

>Hitler threads

Thanks for exposing yourself op as the actual shill here.

Attached: 093843284903.jpg (980x742, 106K)

This guy looks like my masurian great uncle who served in the SS.

Attached: aryan ukraine.jpg (1116x2104, 525K)

I do not agree. That link is gay and fake as fuck. "Fritz Springmeyer" is not his real name, he is a meth head and armed robber. When you have to basically admit on paragraph 1 that it's a Springmeyer fan site, you know it's shit. There's more truth in a "hoew do i summon subbubus" thread on /x/ than this loon.
>s-shill - Springmeyer iz BASED, lizard Jews, etc
I don't like this arsehole for pushing the lizardman meme any more than I do "Anon5", flat earthers etc.

Attached: FAKE AND GAY.jpg (818x173, 36K)

Nice try, shill.

Attached: pilsudski.jpg (817x4829, 1.3M)

You're right, White unity is in a very bad condition to the point where in this place whites fight eachother constantly and are very hostile to eachother.
After years of observing this behavior I don't know how it is possible to make whites supprt eachother and build a fraternity in here, it looks like a lost cause.
Just counter-shilling the jews will not make us like and support each other, will it ? Do you have an idea of how to solve this issue ?

Have fun attempting to unify White Christian Civilization around that.
Im sure the kike Muslim faggot Cartel will ring their hands and aporecouate the help making White men look weak.

I was just encouraging thise in here to be creative. I didn't dig deep. Sorry.

>1) Turn you against white women
Find me some decent women period.
>2)Turn you against your church and thus the wider white community.
Church? Seriously?
>3)Mix your nations into losing a cohesive identity.
This is the role of the government and migratory policy, not people. Ethic mixing won't really happen naturally.
>4)Erode the connection between the white moral paradigm and the Law
Shithead cops do that on their own.
>5) Convince you to join foreign or divisive regressive cults such as islam or paganism with a starkly different moral framework than the wider White community.
Again...if I'm not going to my own church, why would I join yours?
>6)Riddle you with guilt for the crimes all of humanity is guilty of.
You used the same word twice in one sentence. This doesn't make a lot of sense as a result.
>7)Make you weak and ashamed
I'm only ashamed of how terrible your post is.

>how to induce hypochondria

>MKUltra uses repeated mild emotional shock to morph the brain into a permanent suggestible anxiety state.
This board should be 100% free speech. Guro, furry, futa, quadruple anal should be encouraged. Take those MKUltra mild shocks and fuck yourselves.
The more shocking we are the less shocked, less shilled, less enticing we are to Them.

Attached: security.jpg (601x717, 110K)

Liberals are one part. They are the secular tranny faggot parties. It also includes the muslims and jews.