MAGApedes presence on this board

Since 2016 this board has dropped in quality massively. Supporters of Trump have increased their shilling of Israel and zionist friendly articles and ideas here on Jow Forums creating the sense that the entire board supports Israel. This is mainly due to reddit coming here and creating a foothold in the form of "/ptg/" and various pro-Trump threads.

I'm also here to remind all /ptg/ threads and supporters that you will never get a wall, you accomplished nothing but memes and witty tweets once or twice. Not a single promise has been fulfilled and you will never get a wall. You lost the House and banned bumpstock. You will not win in 2020 despite polls being wrong from time to time.

I say it's time to end this safespace for the MAGAcucks and drumpfkins once and for all.

>inb4 shills, discord trannys
There's a place for you who do not belong here. It's called, "r/the_donald".

Attached: 1549290133402.gif (245x172, 742K)

In All Fields

MAGApedes are fine.
Show your flag pajeet.

Trump is another ZOG puppet. All of his supporters are unknowingly dancing on strings pulled by kikes. Fuck Trump and fuck his mindless "fans".

OP can you suggest a better alternative to trump in what is a blatant culture war? Would you have rather that hillary had won? Ron paul 08, faggot

Show your flag, Ishmael.

Attached: 1522470411445.jpg (1024x771, 93K)

JIDF literally keeps making these fake discord screenshots on a daily basis. I’ve been seening the exact same picture since as early as 2017.

>Implying you should suck up to the two party system
>Implying whites shouldn’t start their own movement and fend for themselves

Attached: 79184BFD-7F7B-4125-A10C-780367BDD452.png (432x454, 268K)

Fuck Trump and fuck white people! Time to go breed my wife with a big black bull now goyim.

Attached: 1545830915192.jpg (403x419, 73K)

COPE

>since 2016

this board has been exponentially dropped in quality for over a decade you fucking newfag memeflag kike retard nigger

>I say it's time to end this safespace for the MAGAcucks and drumpfkins once and for all.
What you want doesn't really matter now, does it?

This board is known to be a piece of shit full of boomers and retards tho. I don';t even post here

Trump hates whites, that’s why he’s willing to increase nonwhite immigration. He’s you’re generic weimar politician. Not the one that’s going to the save west. He’s directly in the hands of Jewish politicians. That’s why he fired all of the populists from his adminstration for people like Bolton.

Hey, we can’t all be retarded emus now can we? New world whites can’t get enough of kike semen.

This has been a thing for years, even before Trump. It used to just be blatant Israeli/leftist psyops, now it's unwitting Trump sycophants and GOPtards.

racists are brainlets

>MAGApedes presence on this board

>Stormfag presence on this board

Better a MAGApedetard than faggots like you!

Attached: gaynazimarriage.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

how can they even exist unironically after the 'dont forget the 6gorillion' state of the union address lol

discord tranny

FUCK YOU NAZI FAG

MAGANATION WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS NAZI ASS!!!

>This is mainly due to reddit coming here and creating a foothold in the form of "/ptg/" and various pro-Trump threads.
if duubs all /ptg/ threads are now Israel-did-9/11 threads

Because reddit is an eternal plague

You jews are so trasparent
>Call him a shill, goy!
>Call him a stormfag, goy!

Attached: 7FC55417-26BE-4383-A1EB-F6CEB6CB18A5.png (834x691, 1.45M)

>I say it's time to end this safespace for the MAGAcucks and drumpfkins once and for all.
This, and fuck the AOC threads as well.

Attached: trump open borders.png (580x175, 14K)

>You jews are so trasparent

KYS, stormkike

Attached: 1523150006596.jpg (640x579, 84K)

>OP can you suggest a better alternative to trump in what is a blatant culture war?
Not being dragged into the Democucks vs the cuckservative pretend war?

Attached: 1543360707767.png (1089x4677, 1.72M)

This, AOC and Trump can both die in a fire. It’s just the same old controlled opposition shit as always.

Reminder that Ancaps are okay with child molestation being legal.

Attached: CCC6BEA7-B34D-47F2-8989-D77B09AF53C4.gif (478x326, 96K)

>FUCK YOU NAZI FAG

Attached: thank god we saved the west.jpg (678x960, 152K)

Attached: 1534384842348.png (500x900, 140K)

meme flaggot is probably right. Sick and tired of ptg threads. like trump, but this isnt the trump cocksucking board

The fact some random Trump tweet about a promise he’s never going to keep can get over 300 replies proves that this board is dead. I miss /mlpol/

Reminder that jontron is not white

It's becoming painful to watch. I'd suggest we double down on their retardation. When someone post something showing how israel owns trump you play their game.
Example :
>"Wew that last SOTU what a bar mitzvah"
you reply with
>>not joining the JIDF
>>not a zionist
>Yep, you're a discord tranny undoubtedly

He's a white advocate.

>Reminder that Ancaps are okay with child molestation being legal.

>hurr muh child molestation

Cool straw man, bro. This is the only way you can attempt to defend your debunked shit-tier ideology.

Attached: strawman.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yeah thats all well and good but you're basically just sidestepping the question
Do you have an actual practical alternative that doesnt rely on decades of infrastructure? Or are you just focussed completely on trump?

I didnt know they needed consent considering they own mainstream media and academic institutions
Be real faggot

So again
does anyone actually have an alternative to trump thats a realistic benefit for cultural preservation rather than progressing progressive ideals?

>debunked
I'll debunk you with a shotgun in a minute, that'll show you how wrong you are about your political theories won't it?

>I'll debunk you with a shotgun in a minute, that'll show you how wrong you are about your political theories won't it?

Where is your loicence for that shotgun, bong? Why don't you come on over and try it, you pathetic faggot?

Suck it faggot Jow Forums is a Trump board, Jow Forums is a Christian board, deal with it

Attached: 1509403783784.jpg (574x600, 71K)

What a typical kneejerk amerimutt response, completely missing my point. Stupid fucking oxygen thief.

People who can’t spell the board name right are obvious newfags.

Natsoc literally started as a group of Germans who were sick of the same old weimar polices. Voting for politicians that hate your country aren’t going to solve anything.

Don’t you have more lolis to put in your van? Ancaps seem to have a fetish for small children.

Attached: 2829B626-E165-48CF-B566-35A950EE2EA0.jpg (731x1024, 63K)

youre a whiny bitch fag

Attached: a8d96b353f80e71b73b450c97d555332b3e41d22321a2700fe60a689b7edd328_1.jpg (640x525, 57K)

>What a typical kneejerk amerimutt response, completely missing my point. Stupid fucking oxygen thief.

Yeah, back off like the pussy you are, you fucking cuck. Pretend that you were making some obscure reference so that you can backpedal on your faggotry. KYS or just come on over here and make that threat in person.

>trump_meme_27.jpg
>scripted response
Not even trying your best

Attached: C11937DF-B87D-49FD-96F2-A75F10C60307.png (933x639, 299K)

>Pretend that you were making some obscure reference
Lmfao are you really this fucking stupid? I'll fucking spell it out for you, me killing you wouldn't do anything to debunk anything you believe in you dumb cunt.

I agree MIGAmutts are cancer on this board and have drastically reduced the quality of posting since 2016. I remember clearly back then leafs were the worst shitposters by a country mile, it's sad that theyre now better posters than the burgers. MIGAmutts with their cucked alt-lite mentality have literally destroyed burger reputation on this board.

Attached: 1547439206687.png (1200x884, 383K)

oh look everyone!_ it's the self-appointed fuehrer of /pol!

please post ALL your rules and sayings! we can't wait to follow you, dreary leader
>also, shove a flame thrower up your ass on full volume, thanks!

Attached: 1484926975062.jpg (800x600, 52K)

>me killing you wouldn't do anything to debunk anything you believe in you dumb cunt.

You can't believe anything when you're dead, faggot.

But don’t you see? By cucking to the jews and increasing immigration. He’s secretlyown the liberals!

What a fucking knuckle-dragging mouth breathing cretin.

>Gook lover unironically supports a zionist clown who would increase shitskin immigration
Makes sense

fuck off, nazi incel

>What a fucking knuckle-dragging mouth breathing cretin.

Cool ad hominem, bro. Entire religions and ideologies have been scorched from the earth thanks to violence. You can't defend your faggy british shit and now peronsal attacks are what you have left. Please come over here and say that faggy shit to just fucking anyone so we can stand our ground and put your fucking life in the dirt.

>fuck off, nazi incel
It’s the Nazis goyim! They’re going to Shoah me again! Please ask big daddy trump to stop them!

Attached: 838C4702-02D4-42D8-A348-2DD476A9E778.jpg (480x463, 31K)

Are white advocates allowed into the white ethnostate?

I would absorb the bullets and spit them back at you, teleport behind you and snap your neck like a twig kiddo. Pshh, nothin personnel.

It was HER turn amirite fellow Jow Forums members?

I like Trump because he took advantage of morons and then shitted on them. America and their degenerate views deserves to die. Europe is trolled everyday but at least most countries are still 90%+ white and people know that a woman cannot have a penis and that men do not have vaginas. Americans are 99% degenerates. Our "Hispanics" are Spanish and even the blacks in Europe are better than the American ones.

>If you dislike this zionist puppet you must support this other zionist puppet
The two party system, making americans retarded since 1832.

As second class citizens/temporary guests with restricted rights, I don't see why not.

If those restricted rights mean they have to sterilize themselves then I might be willing to tolerate them

>I would absorb the bullets and spit them back at you, teleport behind you and snap your neck like a twig kiddo. Pshh, nothin personnel.

Ok, fine. You win. Perhaps threats of being shot are taken with a bit more seriously in a country that's loaded with them. I don't know why you would want to live in the UK shithole anyway. You could actually have a nice arsenal of shotguns, handguns, rifles, and semi-automatic weapons.

Attached: 1549624807746.png (1226x958, 551K)

Yeah in my mind part of the restrictions would be that they can't marry or have children with white men/women.

Who said I like living in this shithole?

Ancap is a cult tier political belief.

wew lad

>muh stormfaggot entryism

Attached: efe.jpg (1000x808, 335K)

>Who said I like living in this shithole?

Then leave! Get your british ass over here and renounce your citizenship!

See i think that is a much more reasonable middle ground than "bleaching". Which i think is a meme pushed by the jews in order to normalize race mixing

>this board
>over a decade
Pick one, newfag.

>Stormfaggotry is a cult tier political belief.

Pic related

Attached: nazicult.jpg (1920x1134, 401K)

You have autism. Most anons who support Trump do so only because they know the alternative (Hillary). When Trump says or does stupid shit, he's criticized. Those pro-Israel posts are usually a joke since it's ironic how Jow Forums-approved candidate turned out to be the most massive supporter of the kike state in American history. If you don't understand irony and black humor you're on the wrong board just as much as Jow Forumsthe_donald/ faggots.

The irony of a newfag calling an oldfag new

Attached: 1489292575152.jpg (248x235, 10K)

youre using the wrong social capital, you dont fit in at all. plus youve got a contradictory narrative: you sound this dumb, "truck owners are the problem, they keep shilling about how great electric cars are". holy shit your doing our work for us talking like that.

Lol Trump is the application of controlled opposition/ superficial opposition. Him or the Clinton cunt are the same.

>Don’t you have more lolis to put in your van? Stormfags seem to have a fetish for small children.

Cool projection, bro. It's understandable that degenerates like your self would use us as a scapegoat for your faggotry.

I have never used stormfront but okay.

why do hella fuckin based MAGApedes get so mad when you call them hella fuckin based MAGApedes. I thought it was a custom & compliment in their culture, but no frens, they will hurt your feels for saying it

Attached: 1549655042044.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Your country doesn't want white people moving there unfortunately and it's going down the drain anyway. As soon as the demographics become minority white you can kiss your 1st and 2nd amendments goodbye. You can say you'll resist that sort of change with force of arms, well good luck to you, but I'd rather stay out of the hellscape that awaits you. I'll just hunt hajis with a longbow when the sharia patrols come knocking.

Nigga you dumb

>He’s secretlyown the liberals!
OWN THE LIBS, OWN THE LIBS

Attached: migapedes.jpg (716x1561, 225K)

The difference is small, but it's still a difference. If Hillary were president, the daily conversation in American politics would focus on absolutely lunatic concepts like mansplaining, and the administration would be in a complete agreement with the (((media))). I also think Hillary would have started various processes to ban hate speech. But yeah, your'e right. Trump is obviously controlled opposition that gives us only tiny benefits instead of just destroying the American white population immediately.

Absolutely true.
Could not have said it better myself.
Go back to rettardit, /ptg/ faggots.

Come back when hillary is in jail (never)

Attached: fuckptg.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>I have never used stormfront but okay.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're all the same.

Attached: back2stormfront.png (546x700, 381K)

>When Trump says or does stupid shit, he's criticized.
Have you read one of the PTG threads?

>Your country doesn't want white people moving there unfortunately and it's going down the drain anyway.

You're just making excuses. There are plenty of women who will hear your accent and get warm downstairs. It's stupid, but it works. So long as you're not a NEET, you'll be alright.

how can i join your transvetite discord chatroom?

Because you said it, it must be true.

Not much, because the posters in those threads are retarded. But I don't have to because /ptg/ doesn't represent Jow Forums as a whole.

become a /ptg/ poster, write MAGA 100x...call Trump god Emperor and a cringy faggot will give you a link.

Attached: ptgposter.jpg (1116x1263, 229K)

>how can i join your transvetite discord chatroom?

JIDF pls go

Attached: 1522258188343.png (870x892, 214K)

I really can't leave. I'm sure you probably feel the same way about your country. Are you going to just run away when things get bad, leave your family and all your history behind? I can't do it. Instead I'll be one of the rocks that the waves of foreigners crash against.

>how can i join your transvetite discord chatroom?
They don't exist. The tranny discord meme is there so the based MAGApedes can think that Jow Forumsaks really loves Trump.

Attached: Trump whore for the jews.png (800x800, 415K)

There's always the same old switch between rep/dem to fool people so they join a different team when they are joining the same pool. It's staged and aim to create a feeling of belonging and stimulate voluntary servitude. It's a nice system that last longer than violent systems but will eventually crumble as more and more people understand that something is wrong but still can't figure out what exactly is wrong.

Attached: 1549645325508.jpg (786x630, 115K)

fuck niggers
fuck trannies
fuck trump
fuck big government
fuck canada
fuck kikes
fuck magafags
fuck insectoids
and reminder that Finland and Estonia will win the super world owl

truly just like voldemor

The quality also dropped with stormfags.

So, maybe you should leave as well.