OBAMA BUILT THAT!

worst deal in history

Attached: gjmwg2l4eqf21.jpg (1080x1608, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d8zZXsexTmQ?t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they use that to nuke Israel then Obama would instantly become the most based president in US history.

Thanks Obama

Attached: 1111245.jpg (936x622, 65K)

Iran deal never was about cruise rockets, it was about nuclear weapon and production of uranium. Iran has the right to built whatever conventional weapons it wants for its defence from Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 0epRjgmd434.jpg (600x428, 30K)

This desu

Attached: 1549360834347.png (640x640, 84K)

lol @ nobody on /cringe/ knowing which edge is the edgiest

Godspeed based Iran, pls get rid of (((them)))

nobody cares

not limiting the ballistic missile testing means the Iran deal was just a way to give kick-backs to EU while Iran can continue enriching uranium and testing rockets to reach orbit. After the deal, Obama gave them a legal path to nuclear weapons and their delivery systems will also be ready.

Any "Nuclear Peace Deal" without restrictions on ballistic missile testing is worth nothing.

Iran traded centerfuges for hundreds of billions, just look at what they are doing in Yemen..
If Iran is to attack Israel, they first send one over America 2 miles up, we hear nothing, see nothing all power goes out for 10 years

Yeah, great plan.

Hight Voltage Transformers (Dr. Peter Pry - EMP Task Force Director)
youtu.be/d8zZXsexTmQ?t=36

Why are you afraid of Iran, if you are not some lowly kike? Pakistan has nukes and is reliable, not even nuked USA or India even though they probably deserve it.

Attached: media_145060979844619700.jpg (1020x615, 146K)

did they also have saddams nukes and chemical trucks?

Maybe I'm an idiot, but aren't Russia and Iran allies?
Why is Russian state media pushing a story that can only hurt Iran's international standing?

because this story was already pushed by European and American media, if you didn't notice. And Iran is like our pal, but we have some 1% of worry. We actually don't want them to get nukes, because there are long geopolitics of decades and i don't want to dig into it now.

wtf I love Obama now

Would be a shame if some one...set them off

We did that with the stuxnet virus once.

>Poo smeared face to blend in with Indians.

excellent camo.

Hm. Fair enough.

oh no, what will we do now
MAD is a nice deterrence

rt.coN clickbait
>Sage on all fields
OP KYS

Shlomo is shitting the bricks
>Noice!

Attached: 138623599002.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>whats sarcasm

>neocon mental gymnastics

Israel, Pakistan, and India, North Korea, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey, France, UK, China, Russia, and the US have nukes.

So what, they're going to blame this on Trump?
The Iran deal was dissolved a year ago? Surely they can't make that in a year.

RT actually reports on everything.

>Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Turkey
No they don't, nuclear sharing where the warheads are locked up in US airbases and cannot be activated without explicit permission does not mean these countries are nuclear powers.

and that's a good thing

OY VEY

Attached: 1532993844493.jpg (600x761, 56K)

>What's double sarcasm?

fuck off Ahmed

I wouldn't brag about it if I were them; they might get an unfriendly introduction to a GBU-57.

>worst deal in history
Only for Israel. Because, let's face it, those rockets are meant to kill Israelis.
Once they do, American arms manufacturers may actually get new contracts from Israel.

Attached: 1482864479250.jpg (400x695, 67K)

>nukes accessible to those countries =/= they have nukes
this seems to trigger the jew in London.

They never even got their money in the first place.

The best anime redemption arc in history

They're trying to delay the inevitable, Iran will fall and the Jews will control the middle east, it will take a miracle from god to save the world, but i'm sure with all the degeneracy and hatred towards him he'd watch it burn instead.

As long as the Jews remain in goatfuckland, I'm totally OK with this. Just not that a war send's a wave of "refugees" of them here. We haven't got rid of the last wave yet.

You don't make consessions with jews, they will have the middle east destroyed and under their control and the west flooded with refugees and illegals.

And how is that different from the US destroying the Middle East? I think it would even be better. Think of it: Americans slaughtered a million Irakis in the war. Israel only ever kills 2 Palestinians over the weekend.

Senator Chris Coons was the fucktard who spear-headed ensuring Iran knew how to properly enrich nuclear material
fucking idiot

The jews wont remain in goatfuckland, and they dont, they're conquerors just like Europeans, only difference is they bring degeneracy with them and you don't even realize its them who's trying to conquer you until it's too late 'which it already is' they'd rather see the people they conquer destroyed, than try and help them. If Hitler truly genocided jews he'd be giving them a taste of there own medicine.

That is what the zog is doing.

Are these two faggots some faggots or something??? Iranian Bogs perhaps???

Attached: 1549812764608.jpg (435x273, 39K)

All I know is the biggest faggots get to wear black towels on their hads. Something to do with being descended from Mohammed's son in law or something.

Typical yankeedoodle war lust