Tfw a fucking North Africans are whiter than you

Tfw a fucking North Africans are whiter than you

Attached: 1549808811473.jpg (845x403, 107K)

looks like Balkaniggers

aka not white

Those are berbers

Attached: Pashtunspastuns afgans.jpg (1024x913, 285K)

>cherry picked images
Haha wow.

Yes, they're White. On a CONTINENT

Explain what "white" is

Attached: Kalash_of_chitral_region_pakistan.jpg (320x446, 29K)

who gives a shit how "white" someone is? Literally no.one is "white." Do you understand what the fuck "white" looks like? Ever seen keys on a piano? Jesus christ

Barbary slave rape babies

Post berber qts

Attached: 1549808946382.png (475x689, 494K)

>"Whiter"
What does this even mean? Do you mean they look whiter? Do you mean they have more european dna? In order to say someone is whiter then you have to let me know what you consider to be white

damn she looks cold
this

If these people are really from the region you say. Then i would bet that obama has more european dna than any of them. Yes they can pass as white but if you gave them a dna test it would be very obvious they are non european

They are the result of Cro-Magnons and Indoeuropeans migrations, Europeans of today are the result of the both aforementioned

Attached: 1547170787980.png (720x1280, 382K)

They are a genetic offshoot of the last common ancestor of white europeans and non white caucasoids. I understand that superficially they can pass as european. But the dna doesn't lie.

To you maybe.

amerisharts BTFO

Sure if you say so

Attached: Trojan_War.png (592x293, 409K)

they are the living proof that Europeans were sold into slavery in that region you unbelievably retarded fuckwit

Attached: Gerome_Jean-Leon_Achat_D-Une_Esclave.jpg (1000x1522, 227K)

TFW OP is a cherry picking disingenuous faggot.

Attached: 1546543209068.jpg (583x2452, 884K)

North Africans have European DNA because they raided European villages by sea taking women as sex slaves.

North Africans originally were Like Lebanese and Syrians but over time they got raped by Arabs.

Once again those are people with European DNA. Afghans are not white nor European but yes Europeans can assimilate in other cultures.

They're caucasian, they're more related to an european than a fucking african american

North africans are part negroid.

Afghans are what Indian street shitters would look like if they didn't mix with abos. They are the original Aryans.

Attached: f350aebbd675a27c447d279c9122807c.jpg (736x1099, 95K)

All whites are caucasian but not all caucasians are white. Whites are european. The point i was making is that obama is half european. The people in those pictures are much lower than half. Maybe 10%?

With that "logic" then italians may as well be part negroid

Attached: 1546792025533.jpg (855x951, 63K)

They need to lose the pedo cult islam.

I know for most people race is just skin, eye and hair color and it's hard to understand that people can have a similar phenotyope while having a different genotype.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dude you are fucking mentally, you are so obsessed with "white" that you can't think properly

Attached: 4dchess.jpg (455x367, 28K)

it's not hard to be whiter than brazil

>mutts talking about people being european
lol

Thats not how genetics workObama is 50% European JEW (his mothers side) DNA but looks like a nigger.These North Africans/Afghans look like 90/100% Europeans.

Then go ahead show how a "white" is/looks like

Attached: judinte (1).webm (640x360, 2.29M)

>Thats not how genetics work
You are saying I don't understand genetics while simultaneously spouting absolute non sense about genetics.

Do you truly believe those people, if given a dna test would come up 90% european?

And do you think if Obama had an dna test he would come up 50% European? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Get the fuck out of here brainlet

Attached: 1546242265290.png (720x816, 226K)

That's absolutely retarded. "European" is just a predefined cluster. Many non Europeans are whiter than some Europeans (people from Caucasus, Turkey, etc are often whiter than Italians).

People like him are the reason why so many make fun of "white" obssesed morons that can't get a broader view

Attached: 1549810532932.jpg (450x449, 56K)