Will the SNC-lavalin Scandal Bring down Trudeau?

Trudeau’s office tried to lean on his former Minister of Justice and Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould to defer the prosecution of Liberal friendly SNC-Lavalin Group Inc. in favour of a remedial agreement such as paying a fine after admitting culpability.

It seems bizarre to me that a government is able to block an investigation into its own alleged corruption. Especially after what the did in pressuring Wilson Raybould.

Can Jody Wilson-Raybouldeven continue to serve in Trudeau’s cabinet after this?

It just makes canada look so corrupt.

like China.

Attached: the lavalin affair.jpg (875x657, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-snc-lavalin-affair-makes-pm-look-like-a-hypocrite-to-china
fondationtrudeau.ca/en/community/guy-saint-pierre
nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-hard-to-overstate-seriousness-of-snc-lavalin-allegations
thepostmillennial.com/petition-trudeau-government-must-open-an-investigation-into-the-snc-lavalin-scandal/
ccla.org/pmo-discovered-presumption-innocence/
nationalpost.com/opinion/np-view-trudeaus-rule-of-law-lectures-to-china-seem-laughable-after-snc-lavalin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wont help

also, Daily Reminder the Richest Canadian is a French Cheese Baron
WHY DO WE PAY TWICE THE PRICE FOR CHEESE MY BROTHERS
FOR CORRUPTS FRENCHMEN LIKE TRUDOPE?

i cant wait to see what happens on monday. this is huge it takes a couple days to matriculate.

They are talking about it outside of canada so you fuckers have no choice but to start doing your hoser bullshit routine

Media's going to memory hole it ASAP, whenever Justin comes up with a good excuse, because they're hoping for another bailout during his next term. Just state control my media up senpai

memes are vital

OC alert

dont forget to look at the chicks mouth in the op image too

Attached: the justice minister.jpg (1086x757, 92K)

>Having attempted to make an end run on the prosecution and tampering with the rule of law, Trudeau, who fancies himself as “Mr. Transparency,” ought to have done some fessing-up. When asked if he or his office tried to influence Wilson-Raybould, we got a robotic and repetitive answer that neither he nor his office directed the minister to take a particular position on the case.

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/marin-snc-lavalin-affair-makes-pm-look-like-a-hypocrite-to-china

Attached: trudeau justice minister and AG.jpg (1200x746, 84K)

I'd like to point out that this year Ritz crackers in Toronto surpassed the price of same crackers in nunavut 2015.

Want to shock yourself? look at noname brand prices from the 2000s. google them.

things are 8-10 times more expensive now.

Did wages multiply by ten since 2006?

a 1kg box of noname chicken tendies used to be $1.17 in the year 2000 at no frills.

Attached: trudeaus legacy edition.png (276x275, 28K)

Please don't start groceryfagging.

It's not a one-shot killer but throw it on the pile with
>increasing hostility to refugees
>constant shoehorning of gender equality
>outright lies and fabricating gun stats
>180 on electoral reform
>interference in the judicial process (see Gerald Stanley, SNC)
>refusal to answer questions, non-stop blaming the former government
>liberal faggotry in general
It's going to be a pretty wild election by leaf standards desu

I'm voting Trudeau so this place implodes even faster

no you are voting for maxime bernier now. dont be in a mindstate conducive to your enemies victory.

Attached: oc.jpg (1380x656, 195K)

Reminder that accelerationism is a retarded forced shill meme

Why are so many people still defending this evil crook?

Attached: angry italian man.jpg (2273x1703, 902K)

>Solomon, our planed world domination has slowed down by .3% this month. How could we possibly in crease this?
>I've got it Benjamin. Why don't we get the goy accelerate the inevitable victory of god's chosen people?
>Brilliant!

I'm voting for a pajeet
get on my fucking level

My family knows people who work for/with Trudeau. His wife constantly cheats on him with his bodyguards and staff and Justin is a homosexual who "prefers the company of younger men" (those were the exact words someone who works for him told us)

Can you break this down a bit further?

What exactly did SNC-Lavalin do?

Are you talking about Jasmeet?

none of that is a crime

nat post article

>Can it be? Can a large, politically sensitive corporation with a history of buying influence avoid prosecution in this country by the mere expedient of a phone call to the prime minister’s office? Can the prime minister’s staff have charges against the corporation dropped by a quick call to the minister of justice? Is that the sort of country we live in?
>After this week, we can guess how these questions would be answered in the prime minister’s office, at least: yes, of course. Indeed, long before it was reported officials in Justin Trudeau’s office had pressured the former Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, Jody Wilson-Raybould, to have prosecutors set aside criminal charges against SNC-Lavalin, the giant Quebec engineering and construction firm, the government had gone to some trouble to provide the company with a softer option.

this is unfathomable levels of corruption.

SNC Lavalin has ties to the Trudeau Foundation.

fondationtrudeau.ca/en/community/guy-saint-pierre

>Liberals buried deep in the 2018 omnibus budget bill a provision allowing corporations charged with certain offences to avoid prosecution by signing so-called “remediation agreements.”
> In place of convictions, fines and jail times, the company and its executives are obliged, in essence, to admit they did it, put back the money, and promise never to do it again. The amendment was inserted after a strenuous campaign of public advertising and private lobbying (14 meetings with officials in the prime minister’s office alone) by — who? — why yes, SNC-Lavalin.

The organized crime system of kicking-up and kicking back has just been made law in canada,. You literally can't make this up.

nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-hard-to-overstate-seriousness-of-snc-lavalin-allegations

If this was true why wouldn't he come out? It'd only get him more points with his base. Muh first gay prime minister

"At the very least, for the PMO to have intervened in the way alleged would display appalling judgment; at the worst it may count as obstruction of justice. The former Liberal attorney general of Ontario, Michael Bryant, and former judge Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond are among those who believe a crime may have been committed."

here's a TLDR that i've been able to pick up from the various articles and threads around here and the media:

1) SNC-Lavalin is charged and pleads guilty to corruption and bribery for its dealings with Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. With a conviction, they are banned from getting government contracts (10+B dollars, as they are one of the main construction companies in QC.)

2) Lavalin lobbys PMO, Hard.

3) PMO changes the laws in favour of Lavalin, under the radar, in his omnibus budget bill this past year.

4) PMO pressures the AG to change the course of the ongoing case, so that Lavalin is not prohibited from bidding on govt contracts

5) AG refuses

6) PMO 'reassigns' AG, puts in a new AG that is more friendly to his cause.

7) New AG says, "Nothing to look at here folks, no investigation needed"

Attached: ginsburg.jpg (846x808, 69K)

Attached: a goon.jpg (431x242, 98K)

Interesting. Gee, who would've EVER thought that Golden Boy was corrupt?

Attached: 1539405202554.jpg (487x530, 96K)

Attached: trudeau cutout.png (155x209, 67K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: trudeualovessoros.png (497x346, 206K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: DEC-13_MAHER_POST.jpg (822x462, 57K)

>really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: 160c2c95-ce68-41d8-b313-c05568f5b602-AP18205822770692.jpg (540x360, 28K)

Attached: 5FA296D5-90FA-4B8F-A87D-0DB29DA393BD-3603-0000044716CDEB2C.jpg (700x700, 224K)

>O.t.O
>O.V.O

Attached: Drake OVO.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Attached: 1548382633219.jpg (1066x784, 107K)

>SNC
>BGIS
>NXIVM

Attached: B6509086-EC73-447E-BD7B-87ED7FB8A03F-1868-0000027C32EB6700.png (864x864, 1.84M)

>Media's going to memory hole it ASAP
It wasn't dug up by Rebel Media, it was the Globe and Mail. This is going to steam roll for a while.
I guess that the Globe wanted CBC style gibs and was refused.

>how many companies stated they would not take part of the $600 million allowance for state propaganda?
>can't have the people change their tuning, have to keep them fixed to this frequency or else they might realize what this all is

Attached: 4650e356a57066bf32286ecb9fa84ca32e393f95d7c91af60c4294dd602406a9.jpg (475x354, 31K)

Pretty hair.

the important connections won't be made
>people think the only actors in (((((society)))) are the ones they see in movies and shows

Attached: Frontcover_allofthemwitches.jpg (491x500, 67K)

they will be made - even though your media is totally controlled.

the rest of the world looks on in awe at your corruption.

this is fuckin yuge

lol @"rule of law" claims

I hope this brings him down. If this funnels votes to the NDP then there is a better chance of the Conservatives coming in.

Honestly, I don't like any of our federal parties, but I absolutely hate Trudeau. NDP would be even worse, but they don't have a chance in hell.

I don't like Scheer or the Conservatives in general, but I'll take them over Trudeau. My hope is that there is a minority government or, if Scheer gets in, he doesn't do the anti-science, anti-environmental regulation nonsense that Harper pursued.

I just wish we had a moderate government that pursued fiscal responsibility, maintained a reasonable stance on social welfare, encouraged business but not to the detriment of natural resources, and focused on Canadian families not immigrants. No social progressive or conservative stance, let the people figure that out for themselves; we don't need a government dictating that.

Pretty sure saputo isn’t a French name

vote for maxime bernier you fucking moron.

you want normal food prices right?

Attached: canada WORST VALUE IN ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

The language in the omnibus law related to corporate crimes is actually kind of shocking. I wonder who actually wrote or directed the writing of this. It's basically inserted specifically for SNC-Lavalin's case.

>vote for maxime bernier
So Trudeau can have another 4 years? No thanks, I'll vote strategically and wait for the tide to continue changing.

VOTE

BERNIER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1481779337941.jpg (600x576, 13K)

I wonder how it feels not realizing that trudeau is the most popular politican to run in a canadian election in decades, and he's not only going to stay in power, but win the next two or three elections in a complete landslide. He's literally our prime minister until he gets bored of the job, or gets caught holding the knife in a room full of baby corpses.

I don't even like trudeau, but don't delude yourself into thinking he's going anywhere. We're in the age of populist leaders, and trudeau is a rock star whether you like him or not.

Attached: 1543366137400.png (2543x674, 68K)

>I'll vote strategically
then youll vote for benier or you're a cpc shill doing a self suck routine itt

Attached: 1547915954252.jpg (500x436, 38K)

Because white women are dumb.

>So Trudeau can have another 4 years?

Bernier will win

lets hop so, I'm planning on getting out of here soon enough anyway it's abundantly clear that I'm not welcome

Attached: 1544231975858.gif (418x480, 1.73M)

I wonder why the food spamming brit has so many dogs in this Canada fight. You seem to have a lot invested or something. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

whats the matter? were you bullied? do you smell? why dont you food post?

>Bernier will win
treu

Attached: tink tink tink ahem.jpg (640x717, 55K)

>cheese baron
Who even are you people now?

>I'm planning on getting out of here soon enough anyway it's abundantly clear that I'm not welcome

i think you'll be able to vote from outside soon.

>why don't you want me to push my agenda for your country here all day every day 24/7 and never question it
>don't talk about politics goy, talk about the food prices in nunavut

Trudeau is not French his father was half and he is 25%

That would be an interesting find. Would way back machine have the old flyers?

for you the corruption isnt the problem but the people posting threads about it online are.

Attached: tips wink.gif (300x451, 91K)

>I post here every single day why r people telling me 2 fuck of?!?!?!?!?
cherrypicking pictures of groceries from the Arctic Circle and pretending they're indicative of the situation in the whole country is disingenuous, and the threads aren't about corruption, they're about getting Canadians to go to the grocery store and take pictures because you r le epic trololol and this is what your life has become. Spamming every single vaguely Canada-themed thread with the same images over and over again in an attempt to derail the conversation and discourage any actual discourse is not something that people do sincerely, especially not with the frequency with which it is done here. Don't try to act like your manic incessant shitposting for attention is some kind of noble or valiant act, you're doing this because you're empty inside.

Now fuck off

He's been groping women on record as far back as 20 years now. He isn't gay, just a fucking degenerate.

Don't forget turd-faggot giving ptsd benefits to murderers!

atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/man-who-killed-off-duty-cop-receiving-ptsd-treatment-funded-by-veterans-affairs-1.4071658

This murderer slaughtered a female RCMP, dumped her corpse under a bridge and then claimed the act of murdering gave him ptsd. Trudeau gave him VA benefits on the spot.

Attached: 1548144847000.gif (300x300, 3.78M)

wew

Attached: 1543874828210.jpg (1500x844, 194K)

in your next post clearly indicate which image I (we have thread ids) posted that is from the arctic.

Attached: JT_Q.jpg (1800x1080, 552K)

Why are you moving the goalposts again? Explain why you have such a vested interest in Canada and why it's so important to deflect all political discussion to be about groceries? You spend the majority of your time either creating narratives about my country or trying to derail actual discussion. What is your endgame?

map of distance to us border included

Attached: $63 for 3 steaks vaughn.jpg (1176x1364, 262K)

what is your endgame?

>no u
wow I bet you think that was some hella acrobatic question dodging huh fag?

answer the question: what is your endgame

please read the op and formulate a reply.

>I am unable to answer your question, please look elsewhere and stop questioning my motive

Attached: 1537927906379.jpg (336x375, 64K)

Jow Forums seems to be a mystery to you. you dont know why people start discussions. you fail to stay ontopic.

Who cares really. Trudeau has done so much damage that, from being one of the most loved countries, Canada became one of the most hated.

Attached: Forever Alone.jpg (639x425, 54K)

It's the same format every time, do you think people are unable to see patterns?
>share some link about vaguely topical Canadian news
>promote bernier once and then immediately start posting groceries and hummungus
It's because you know the grocery threads get deleted now, so you try to make the thread appear topical in some way. You don't wish to discuss Canada, you wish to establish a narrative, you couldn't be any more obvious.

Still refusing to answer the question I see, I'll ask it again: What is your end game?

well i made the thread so i am going to stick around and participate in it. so guess you are too since it's your job. im wearing you down day by day. slowly breaking your mind

>like China.
>like

So you admit that your intention is to demoralize Canadians, good to know. Can't say I'm surprised by somebody who is terrified to show their flag

your governments actions demoralize you.

98 Percent of would be price posters don't make it back..

We've all seen it. A canadian threatens to go to the store in order to disprove the humungus's pics from the store. But he disappears shortly after, never to be seen again.

But only in a few cases have they ever returned. Are their posts tipping off CSIS or something? They certainly are touchy about this instore prices thing, we've all seen leafs trying to scare others out of taking and posting them. We've even seen them utter death threats to the OPs of food price threads. Maybe this is the number one hot button issue that constitutes the straw that broke the camels back.

The Bonannos control 37% of Canada's domestic dairy market. Maybe the mob is involved in the missing wouldbe price posters.

Attached: index.png (800x662, 812K)

>your government is a bunch of goofs
>therefore I should act like it's really funny that you are suffering because I want to help you
Why do you choose to dedicate your time to posting about Canada instead of your own country? last I checked the UK wasn't doing so well on the moral front. Are you OK with this? I don't see you protesting it. Apparently Canadian cheese is a far more pressing issue to you. Forget the roving Islamic rape gangs in your country, the price of V8 in Iqaluit is far, far more important. Your agenda has all the hallmarks of someone who is trying to control the narrative from a distance, now where have we seen this before?

What is your endgame? Why is this question so difficult for you to answer? It's a very, very simple question.

Attached: 1522760923382.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

it's a global thing, with different regional sects

Attached: 1549485806110.jpg (2739x2539, 2.21M)

Attached: GLOBAL CABAL OF WITCHES.png (1804x1960, 3.13M)

who are you defending here? in your mind i mean.

are you a champion of the citzenry like the humngus?

>NXIVM
>john of god
>8 godesses

Attached: nxivm2.png (1071x1531, 1.31M)

Attached: nxivm3.png (1484x1304, 1.37M)

that bronfman woman's bail was a record setter.

Attached: 1546385684473.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Even that Canada board on r*ddit is lambasting him. At some point even the CBC won't be able to cover for their shit.

>pic related

Attached: 1549458633317.jpg (1471x1139, 217K)

Petition: Trudeau government must open an investigation into the SNC-Lavalin Scandal

thepostmillennial.com/petition-trudeau-government-must-open-an-investigation-into-the-snc-lavalin-scandal/

Attached: 1539253324321.png (1266x1062, 773K)

trudeau and his globalist cucks are toxic to this country

This is an extremely serious problem. According to Michael Bryant, the executive director and general counsel for the Canadian Civil Liberties Association this could be a constitutional crisis or even a crime.

ccla.org/pmo-discovered-presumption-innocence/

Attached: hes helpful and huge.png (500x426, 327K)

>still absolutely terrified of answering a basic question
What is your endgame?

Can you get any dna from Trudeau? Even a snotty tissue would suffice. I'd love to run a dna test on this commie castro piece of shit.

Attached: trudeau-castro.jpg (940x705, 84K)

>lol@endgamex20

he also demoted raybould as well before this came public

[email protected]

PPC at 20% really?

libs and cons sent people to spike their number. maxime and trudeau are closer to tied in reality.

max uses to polls to guage support, the other parties use them to fake it.

Attached: the nightmare is over edition.png (276x275, 38K)

All you have to do is look at equalization payments to see how fucking corrupt this piece of shit country is towards Quckbec. The financials are absolutely indefensible and everybody knows it. For fucks sake, they have the lowest tuition in the nation, free childcare, and they post a fucking surplus this year? Jesus fucking christ. Justin sucking off another corrupt french exec is nothing new, he hot swaps those dicks out at break neck speed. I bet he didn't even get the Bombardier dick out of his mouth before the SNC dick went in. The rest of Canada needs to have a referendum to see if we want to abort this financial black hole.

NP View: Trudeau's 'rule of law' lectures to China seem laughable after SNC-Lavalin

nationalpost.com/opinion/np-view-trudeaus-rule-of-law-lectures-to-china-seem-laughable-after-snc-lavalin

Attached: poverty rebranded edition.png (276x256, 25K)