A table full of Black men and their White girlfriends cheers to more "light skin kids"

Wtf is wrong with white american women?

youtube.com/watch?v=xLxx_OMhyMk

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-10 Willie Lynch Loser NFL Star Jahleel Addae And His Caucasian Wife Toast To ‘M (612x686, 633K)

You know how else you get lightskined kids?
By not being a nigger.

>Caucasian wife toasts to more lightskin kids
Is she an idiot? Beyond the obvious reasons?

Attached: 62A6E546-978F-491A-A50C-842003684860.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

Black women seem upset in the comments.

Nah, it's real. She shared this video on her instgram.

Attached: 9546A644-AC04-4D38-9FD8-63C0A253DD7A.jpg (750x784, 211K)

That baby is almost as light as her. Did he get cucked by a Mexican or something?

Wow.

>That baby is almost as light as her.

Where? Look at this ugly motherfucker.

Attached: 2802405C-BBFD-4717-BB58-32F5230CEA40.jpg (695x688, 147K)

Babies are almost always light skinned unless they’re fully black, especially mixed ones. Just wait till he’s 5.

they are w*men

They're trash

Attached: 1547833605611m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Seeing this shit makes me want to die. How do we improve black women so the chimps will accept them?

Looks like an infant Jay Z

You have to understand that for blacks the highest version of success is to be a sports baller, get a white wife, and send your mongrel kids to white schools. All while saying white Americans are racists who’ve held you back the whole time. And for the white women you should already know.

That kid can pass as white but claim 'muh racism' anytime it wants ... dat kid won the lottery

Attached: Natalie-10.jpg (1913x2809, 675K)

White Western women are on the verge of lost cause status. But I think white guys getting mad about it only fans the flames because then white girls make it their mission to prove them wrong by being bred by a nog.

I've basically given up either way.

>That kid can pass as white
Yet we get the 56% meme?

ebola babies. low iq and ugly as FUCK .

WHITE WOMEN LOVE DOING THE DUMBEST SHIT

Attached: 1509730483407.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

Kind of, but in reality the kid will never be truly accepted by either nig or white social groups. It will never truly fit in and prob commit crime and shit.

I don't think he can pass because he got the African nose.

Damn those niggers really hate themselves. They are very darkskinned and aren't even ashamed about making kids that doesn't look like themselves.

Is this what drives the negro, eternal self hate?

>pass as white
are we even looking at the same picture

Attached: 47234523.jpg (1280x688, 99K)

Is Reeves Syrian?

I wake up everyday and at least thank my parents for not fucking some darkie and making me a mulatto mutt for life.

These fucking goblins never look anything like their mothers, regardless of gender.

Yowza

Attached: 415AF70C00000578-4595718-image-m-4_1497264414555[1].jpg (634x603, 126K)

Dang she bleached him

He’s Chinese, English, and Hawaiian, but born in Lebanon.

Social engineering program complete. Funny thing is white guys are talking about fighting the culture war when it's already over and you showed up late cause you were too busy making jews richer.

This user is right

exhibit a

Attached: 4158ECFB00000578-4595176-image-a-6_1497251516727[1].jpg (634x951, 193K)

>That baby is almost as light as her.
Wait until he gathers enough melanin.

Chick in pic just oozes mudshark.

so fucking ugly , it never ends.

exhibit b

Attached: 415C5B3000000578-4595718-image-a-218_1497271158840[1].jpg (634x781, 97K)

What are black people like superman who get supercharged from the sun?

Attached: 1479994178499.png (828x720, 625K)

Niggers hate Nigger Women
user, can you blame them.

BlackExit

>Wtf is wrong with white american women?
Jewish Corruption.
It's all just satanic brainwashing through media and government.

Attached: 1498910170784.png (1000x1432, 593K)

Its all an entire shitshow of contemporary enslaved African-Americans dancing for the white man, making the rich white man, or the Jew, billions, meanwhile diluting ones own heritage and racial identity, nothing to see here folks

Attached: 1446517311258.jpg (1004x988, 73K)

Why is there such and obsession with the paring of WW/BM when statistically this paring is rare? Seriously, how many of you actually KNOW someone in this kind of relationship? Now compare this to the amount of WM/AF parings you see out there.

My friend has a very cute mixed child but she complains that it doesn’t look like her. Women realize they want offspring that look like them once it’s too late

stop propping these niggers up stop watching the nfl and nba

White women are for losers
The women power rankings goes
1 Latina
2 Mena
3 Asian
4 white
5 black

Attached: 13D90C24-7400-4F3E-85AB-DF4B48140A24.jpg (475x913, 102K)

her look lineage flushed down the toilet...sad

Eternal anglo bong strikes again. Jesus Christ, is there no end to your retardation?

Attached: 2V9TMP3fuFczEAk2MDC5ecE7aFogxw5wcqLmkPwJ2.jpg (513x500, 170K)

White women have to go first

niggers go next, but white women are the biggest enemy of white people as a whole.

every single one of them deserves death, conservative or not

Disgusting Subhuman Nigger.

Anyone notice the rise in BW/WM? Black women have high demands for mullato kids. And they're stepping up their game.

A quarter of Jow Forums is mad for never having summed up the courage to speak with Da'stacyia

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 09.16.57.png (426x345, 244K)

That kid when grows up will look like a fucking gorilla nigger

Take comfort in knowing that sooner or later, she will pay the toll. Once CTE starts setting in and that violent animal can no longer control it's primitive instincts to destroy something beautiful, she will be just another buster up white face in a /pol montage of roasties who paid the toll.

>conservative or not
>implying there is any woman that is conservative
>implying women are physically capable of supporting any kind of policy that does not include gibs or the right to murder children

i for one was not really a aware of white women taking an active role in this, i always thought they married these niggers for the money

Imagine being a young white girl in America. You idolize your father, and watch him closely as he plans he s life around niggerball. He lives vicariously through highly paid, glorified apes on TV, he talks about them and their families as if e knows them.. He sits around getting fat and drunk cheering them on...
you want to make your dad happy one day, so you pick the man your dad taught you to idolize.
The rabid jungle nigger

these two that's why if there aren't millions of dollars propping up the marriage the nigger ends in jail and another coalburner pays the toll

She is with because of his fame and money. No sane non negro woman or man would actually be attracted to negroes.

wel if american blakcs arent going anywhere the second best possible outcome is raising their iq

That's it!
Blacks lose in this mess too. We need to work together for separation! Happier and healthier - separated!

Attached: 1548205531669.png (1600x1200, 41K)

why are black men throwing away their nubian lineage like this? :(

Attached: bw.jpg (380x380, 36K)

The reality is, professional athletes are an interesting use case for race mixing. They have the best genetics of all blacks. They generally went to school, are more educated (depends), but the differnce between them and your run-of-the-mill black is they attract high quality white women. Also, because of their wealth, they tend to live more traditional lifestyles because they have things to lose.My kids and gone to school with their kids and they assimilate well into white societies and do well in school. Of course this isn't always the case, but I'm seeing them more positive than negative. My guess is the offspring will be rejected by typical blacks and they'll end being bleached anyway. But I can't say this form of race mixing is negative. Of course those in this situation represent

white women are bar for the most loyal by statistics, who cares of niggerball players are buying some in general whites do not like nigs

>BW
scare me more than BM.

This is your brain on niggerball worship sportcucks

Why is it always a fucking meme flag?

Wrong. This girl fux negroes.

Attached: 2018-08-02_georgia-ellenwood.jpg (600x593, 55K)

Did seal get cucked?

>fake blonde
Everytime

Hey she looks like one of the headless Moroccan girls. Very soothing to think about her like that.

Attached: 1298088487020.jpg (1247x901, 108K)

This is the result of jealously and bitterness combined with a massive inferiority complex.

American blacks have always been jealous of white men, and they view a white wife or girlfriend as the ultimate conquest. It's essentially their not-so-subtle way of thumbing their nose at "the man."

At the same time, blacks (perhaps subconsciously) view themselves as lesser than whites, both genetically and culturally. Deep down they realize that having a half-white child is an improvement for their bloodlines. If black is beautiful, then why celebrate "light skin?" We all know the answer, though the black parents of mulatto children probably don't have the IQ to understand.

Attached: Interesting.png (450x450, 391K)

I married a Latina for a reason.

Like a real fucking Latina, a Mexican national. One that would be literally disowned by her family and bring family shame if she were to cheat.

>I'm on a blowjob schedule
>she has given me up to 5 blowjobs a day
>she does laundry, sorted by color and type
>she sews and cleans like a goddess
>huge beautiful ass

Get rekt wanderlust basic bitch ass white girls. Thanks for calling the herd and taking yourself out of the gene pool.

The NFL is a pipeline funneling young white women into getting railed by roided up nogs but that won't stop all the Amerisharts here from tuning in every Sunday

Gold diggers dont care about what color is it.
Not everyone get bankers, ceos , a list celebrities. Some have to settle for tyrone.

Also lmao at "light skinned". Imagine hating your skin color so much.

Attached: Big_ass__by_Centaurette.jpg (600x777, 42K)

>a video surfaced of the US hockey team with their wives ans gfs, toasting to more pure aryan babies

>the world then lost their shit and lynched them

Attached: Untitled.png (600x662, 830K)

don't worry, we'll keep their toll certificates nice and warm for them. with niggers, all you have to do is wait. they'll chimp out sooner or later and we can all enjoy the show

Attached: coal burner 3.jpg (912x1102, 125K)

Blackies jump at any opportunity to lighten up there genetics they are just as insecure at white men who chase East Asians.

>they have the best genetics.

In what terms? Having athletic ability?

Superiority is a subjective thing. I think niggers emphasize athleticism because it's all they got. Look at the Hennessy commercial with the nigger who rides the bike. Of all the things they glorify, it's a black dude being the best athletically. They start training for sports at a young age which is a hilariously small job outlook for getting rich.

Oh and most of those athletes are dumb as rocks. There were ol miss lineman that couldnt even fucking read in college

That's great and all, but you might die soon

>money more important than your genes
>kid looks nothing like you, your parents, or siblings
>kid wont identify with you

Attached: race identity.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

REALLY DOE

She look lika crackhead

He look like a dumb monkey

Fuck outa here with this racemixing bullshit

Being lightskin is a quality in the nigger world, they're trying to make their kids less niggerish, but in the process make us more niggerish, which is a problem

>for the money
sometimes you gotta degrade yourself for the money

And asian boys who chase 2D waifus

They're all just insecure self hating losers

wtf is that thing? lol

>kid can pass as white

Attached: 1511964049686.jpg (250x228, 10K)

sucks for these kids, they're now a bunch of halfbreed freaks cause their parents are more concerned with ending the white race than the wellbeing of their children

This, desu. It was white MEN worshipping nigger afleets, and nigger music.

How fucking tall is that chick?

she seems like a nice girl in all actuality, just completely ruined inside

50 bucks says that this guy has a European paternal haplogroup.

that baby's straight ape. but im sure it'll inherite all of its mothers trash genes

Eh...
White
Latina
Asian
End.

lol.
k nigger

Waiting for the article where he kills her in front of their light skinned kids. You all know it's coming at some point.

poor kid

mohamed ali was a pro athlete as well
look up what he had to say about race on you bute

dont know about others but reeves is half arab or something not chinese

>Wtf is wrong with white american women?

Attached: janon7.jpg (640x447, 86K)

He’s not Arab at all, he was just born in Lebanon. His grandmother was part Chinese, look it up.