Everyone knows about your superior genetics, Jow Forums, but are you really part of the master-race?

Everyone knows about your superior genetics, Jow Forums, but are you really part of the master-race?
1 in 12 men have some level of colour discrimination deficiency. You can't spot a nigger if you can't see colour properly.
Colour vision acuity is just as important as having 20/10 vision.

colormunki.com/game/huetest_kiosk

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.50.35 pm.png (1792x950, 110K)

>doing these kinds of tests on a screen
>likely a shitty TN screen no less
Yeah nah, completely useless and a waste of time. Go take a real test if you really want to, unless your colourblindness is really bad, all this is doing is testing your screen.

Attached: 1535309109163.jpg (662x900, 59K)

I got an 11. I guess that's okay?

It really doesn't matter if you use an IPS or TN screen. I get the same result either way on my 8 year old p.o.s laptop.
This thread is just bait for reactions of people that can't see colour properly.

Attached: eyesight.jpg (540x353, 58K)

rip, you should try to figure out what type of colour vision issue you're dealing with

a-am I going to be ok?

Attached: 000000.png (906x294, 21K)

depends what you got, you filthy subhuman

Attached: 1546598670199.jpg (699x485, 69K)

are women better at this sort of thing? is that why they're always mixing and match decor/furniture/paint?

Attached: 00000.png (925x498, 43K)

>it really doesn't matter if you use a tech that can shift colours from green to yellow just by lowering your chair
You're doing the equivalent of bragging about your IQ score from an online test. You probably realized posting a shitty test bragging about 150IQ has been done too much for anyone to fall for it, so you went for this instead, as seen in:
>11/100
>colour vision issues

Is this on easy mode?

Attached: Nigs Don't stand a chance.png (1408x483, 20K)

Women are less likely to have shitty colour vision genetics, it sits on the X chromosome. Even if they have a fucked up chromosome a normal one will compensate for it. I think the ratio is 1 in 200+ for women.

Don't be such a debbie downer, if anything this might raise peoples awareness about having mild colour blindness. Knowing your limitations is better than sitting around in ignorance.

Attached: happy abu.png (657x527, 44K)

Excellent brother, you'll be able to spot boat people a mile away

Attached: 1528535206386.png (1286x996, 181K)

rel i've never had issues with this irl. I've had vision tests done by an octologist.

What are the real effects of my results? Does colour viability deteriorate with age?

I work in a job where I have to look into a hot fire (uv light?) I'm normally wearing plastic safety glasses. Is this going to fuck up my eyes and should I start wearing shade 3 glasses when working?

I don't want to become an eye-let

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Yes but a test done on what is likely a trash TN panel that has even worse calibration isn't really doing much. Anectodal evidence: I took this test about a year ago at work where I have a high accuracy (for the shitty display techs we have available today anyway) 10bit IPS display and scored 2, took this test at home a while ago and scored something like 45. Took it now, scored 70, raised my chair to be perfectly dead on the screen and scored 51. I could try it again tomorrow at work but it will be the same 0-5 score, not like my vision has dropped that much in a year else I'll be seeing black and white by summer.

If you really want to know if you're colourblind, go to a real doctor.
>i've never had issues with this irl. I've had vision tests done by an octologist.
See above, why would you ever put an online test over a professional test? Assuming this octologist visit wasn't many years ago, I wouldn't worry about this shit.

As the swede said, if your screen isn't good enough it might sway the result, it depends on how distorted the colours get when you look at the screen from different angles, but getting a 45 probably indicates an issue
Optometrists usually don't notice stuff about colour blindness, not unless you're testing for it. They're just interested in how blurry or sharp your vision is.

>See above, why would you ever put an online test over a professional test?
This test seemed more detailed. I did not have to arrange colour hues at the doc, only see something like the a number eight which was made of green dots in a field of orange dots. I understand the screen thing though.

This test is a fair bit more comprehensive than the standard online colour accuracy tests though, it's why I chose it. If you weren't doing this exact same test you might have different results.

Forgot to answer the other question, yeah. Depending on how bright it is, it can damage vision, not just colour but acuity in general.
Usually standard workplace PPE is rated for the job, but maybe run the question past HR or something.

>tfw nobody cares about superior genetics anymore

and i'm black, take that whitey

Attached: Capture.jpg (936x517, 38K)

Oh yes

Attached: oiuy.png (904x605, 49K)

Shit, they can see the sunburned, cancer-ridden hues of my skin!

that's cheating! no grills allowed!

Attached: 1546847444411.jpg (720x398, 74K)

Score: 6

Attached: 100dc54feee2aedd84e97c61e5b51267.png (894x90, 3K)

That's acceptable... for now