Is silver the approved currency of Jow Forums?

How do we feel about fiat currency? Is the dollar going to collapse? Are we going to pay for our future rations with junk silver?

Attached: 358568D9-53FF-4472-8863-B55ACE65CA14.jpg (600x399, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbMtY_gwQYc
youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk
calgarygold.ca/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use hash oil as currency

Fun fact: the reason why vampires are stereotyped as allergic to silver is because silver is the antidote to the fiat currency Jew.

Bullets

>chainlink

Buy High Sell Low, thats the Jow Forums way

>is silver an approved currency
Yes, one of them.

>How do we feel about fiat currency?
Bunk!

>Are we going to pay for our future rations with junk silver?
Unlikely.

Attached: 5rm b.jpg (4320x3240, 2.92M)

Hello, Ricky!

Attached: 1oz rounds.jpg (2012x1640, 856K)

Kike slave certificates.

Yeah silver is a good choice, but govt logs all sales of it here.

Attached: 553.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>Is the dollar going to collapse
that would mean the end of the world
everything would collapse and the Jews would lose all their wealth
which will never happen
Israel is funded by USD

Reminder: Nothing ever happens

please stop making crypto jokes. i lost everything

>govt logs all sales of it here.
Really? Not here. Sorry to hear that, Aussbro.

Attached: 5oz bars.jpg (2012x1616, 977K)

I bought 100 ounces of silver and am now just leaving it.
I use to have 10 ounces of gold but had to sell it when I became unemployed for a few years.

>everything would collapse and the Jews would lose all their wealth
Jews took all our gold and are seasoned moneychangers, they would certainly not lose wealth.

>Israel is funded by USD
Israel is funded by gold-hoarding Jews who make payments in USD.

Attached: 10oz bars.jpg (2020x1604, 834K)

that's actually about an oz with generous premium over spot, you could probably get your local LCS to throw in some constitutional change with it if you ask nicely and show grandpa those nice perly whites.

Attached: 1528776859636.jpg (480x480, 24K)

you boomers are so funny
and you'll take that shit to your grave in a few years
I bet you bought it over spot price and you can only sell it for under spot price.
just like you boomers and your baseball cards/comic books that aren't worth shit

you are complete wrong. American USD is what keeps Israel afloat.
IF USD wasn't worth anything Israel wouldn't want / need trillions of it.

Doing gods work user.

I just bought 300 buffalos not long ago. Going to sink my tax returns in once they arrive too.

>I use to have 10 ounces of gold but had to sell it when I became unemployed for a few years.
Sorry to hear that, leafbro.

>likening baseball cards to silver
Retard alert! Why are you so concerned with where my money goes?!

>boomer
I'm 30, kid.

You are proving my point.

Attached: pre-1964.jpg (2168x1696, 1.12M)

Buy amazon, apple and theranous for sure. GE also.

For the retards: Do Not Buy their shit. Amazon may go up a little but I would touch it!

There is more gold in the Philippines than any other place in the world. Learn history.
President bush even said Philippines is the richest country in the world in terms of gold.
It isn't doing them much good is it.

All silver is good, granted. However your pleb is showing. I would never buy any of the silver in your pic unless it was the only silver available, and I could get it at half spot. What you have in your picture is unrecognized and junk silver. It's exactly what I started with too. I got rid of mine over time, and hold none of that now.

Here's the why. Unrecognized silver will ALWAYS be sold at less than spot to a dealer, because people in the know, don't want it. What people do want is Government issued coins (Eagles, Maples, Kooks) or recognized coins/bars (Pamp, Englehard, JM). Dealers buy recognized silver at or just slightly below spot, and will always buy it. Your buffalos and Sunshines? Not so much. Don't even get me started on the junk. Dealers will sell that shit to you, but won't always buy it back.

I hold it for the armageddon user, you say. People will rather have recognized silver during the armageddon too. Do some research and switch that shit out for recognized silver as soon as you can user. You'll thank me later.

Attached: fortuna.jpg (470x470, 26K)

>gold isn't expensive to extract, even a poor Pacific island can do it!
why are you so worried with how I spend my funbux?

Attached: YUKON CORNELIUS.jpg (2080x1608, 808K)

You trying to call us judases, you christcuck faggot?

Nanny state. Flooded with chinks, and slowly niggers.

silver is silver you fucking retard your fancy bars aren't worth more

There are supposed to be football fields size of underground stashs of gold heavily guarded from cabal and deep state Jews in Indonesia region.

Makes you wonder when you read about natural disasters in these regions like earthquakes and sunamis and shit if deep state trying to flush em out or punish them?!

White dragon family

Attached: 7448E8AE-EC8D-49C9-BA56-A77E67D2E3EF.jpg (597x926, 53K)

how is owning silver "fun"
do you get together with your other boomer friends and jerk off on your silver while watching the Superbowl or something?
I will never understand you dumb boomers

that's not true. there is a collector's scene, like stamp collectors. It's worth the cost of the silver + whatever that market will pay

youtube.com/watch?v=zbMtY_gwQYc
youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk

>However your pleb is showing.
>What you have in your picture is unrecognized and junk silver
Junk silver is silver less than .999 pure, pleb.
>Unrecognized silver will ALWAYS be sold at less than spot to a dealer
No dealer buys at spot price. They charge above spot and buy below spot otherwise they don't stay in business.

Show me a dealer that buys at spot. I'll wait.

Sunshine bars are verifiable and my LCS buys them at the same rate as any other piece of silver. You're larping.

You could piss it away drinking smoking gambling hookers, I guess that is more fun than amassing wealth little at a time.

Attached: 0D9E46F9-86DE-4E11-9671-DD4830070A15.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

ching ching ching ching, can you hear that ring?
no you can't cuz your a no silver fag

Attached: 1547414257206.jpg (409x409, 105K)

THE OFFICIAL CURRENCY OF Jow Forums IS THE WORD OF GOD, AS TAUGHT BY JESUS CHRIST

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

>I will never understand you
That's because your reading comprehension is shit.

Last chance - why do you care how I spend my fiat?

Yes, they are. Do some homework user. I'm not trying to bash you. I'm trying to help you.

I was in the same boat when I started. I'm in the better boat now. You still have time to get in the better boat too.

Attached: wave.jpg (809x596, 124K)

any sensible investor holds a portion of their assets in metals. at the moment, mine is about 8%, which is about right. it's about 2:1 gold:silver. i like silver and there are certainly some nice designs of coins and rounds but it takes up too much space.

i suspect there are many other things that you will never understand, user.

Attached: 2016_Queens_Beasts_Lion_of_England_Two_Ounce_Silver_pc154315_rev__73820-1.jpg (1000x1000, 202K)

they really do suppress it too much. I remember when it was 20 an ounce and that was way too low for it according to silverbugs. now its 15. if i cant barter with it easily enough why bother?

they literally arent' and there is a shortage as is, stack what you can

Gold is expensive to extract. The Philippines is poor and their industrial might is laughable.

Why the fuck are you asking questions about this shit on an Oriental basket weaving forum. Read some books on the subject and don't listen to any fucking kikes either.

When will the next crash happen?
I have like 2k in stocks right now and another 1k in crypto, when should I transfer to gold?

no, there is way too much of it and no one even bothers mining this shit anymore

I do remember stripping a flute at a place and I got a lot of money at the time when it was high

>amassing wealth little at a time
but this is not what you are doing
you are deluded in thinking have a few ounces of silver in " amassing wealth "
you are just being a typical retard dumb boomer who could have been a multi-millionaire by now of you just put 1000 bucks stocks in the 80s
BUT BUT LOOK AT MY SILVER.. LOOK AT IT.
LOOK AT MY 100s OF BOXES OF BASEBALL CARDS THAT I SPEND THOUSANDS ON.. LOOK AT THEM
LOOK AT THEM

fucking faggot with 1967 kennedy halves... show the fucking mint mark or realize those things aren't mostly silver

>Yes, they are
No they're not. Not "unrecognizable vs recognizable". Produced vs no longer produced maybe (Englehart comes to mind) but then you'll buy it way above spot anyway.

Show me a dealer that buys or sells at spot.

silver is trailer park trash level currencies...step up your game faggots

67 halfs are only 60% silver.
Common knowledge.

My dealer buys recognized silver at spot. Unrecognized silver at -10%, when they're willing to buy it (hardly ever).

You really need to do more homework user. Like I posted earlier, I'm trying to help you. Take it or leave it.

Attached: craig.jpg (2000x1672, 424K)

>buys, sells, trades unbacked funbux
What sort of assets do YOU own? A fancy car? Some slips of paper with a company logo on them?

silver has been about the same price for over 100 years
1915, 12.50
2017, 14.50

BUT BUY SILVER!
fucking losers

>My dealer
Who? Show me.

Are you aware of inflation? Nice bait

>cherrypicking a date this close to the depression

Attached: 1549194484608.jpg (600x600, 82K)

he is the dealer

>silver has been about the same price for over 100 years
that's the point, dum dum
people do not buy precious metals as a speculative investment- quite the opposite. precious metals are a store of value, a hedge against a massive economic downturn, sometimes referred to as a SHTF scenario.
of course in reality that is not really likely to happen in most civilised countries. we are not venezuela, yet. but we came a little too close in 2008 and that is why it is a good idea to hold a part of your wealth in precious metals

>passive income
I own 7 rental properties
And have have millions in blue chip stock which give me 18% return.. i don't even care if the market crashes.
and what passive income do you have.
Yeah but keep buying silver you dumb boomer.

Are we posting our stacks?

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (2422x2651, 1.68M)

calgarygold.ca/

Attached: hmmm.jpg (640x360, 53K)

on top of that the price is artificially inflated.

Silver is a commodity not an investment.

All these fucking doomer silver blogs sell all the silver they buy from retards at a profit to other retards and invest the actual money.

>And have have millions in blue chip stock which give me 18% return.. i don't even care if the market crashes.
want to know how i know you are an idiot?

>buying something that doesn't keep up with inflation.
might as well just put your money under your mattress
oh, wait. that is what you are doing when you buy silver.
kek.

lol
>he buys unrecognized silver
what a faggot

because my money makes me money?
while your silver just sits there and does nothing

just when i thought this board couldn't get any stupider, you turn up

>Are we posting our stacks?

Attached: i_came_trees_street.jpg (764x528, 75K)

So why are you so concerned with how I spend my debt notes?

hur hur hur the US is Venezuela
silver will be USED AS a commodity SOME DAY!
fucking paranoid doomer

Stop! I can only get so erect!

what i'm concerned with is that you think silver is an invest of some type or that it will be used for anything other than a worthless boomer hobby like collecting baseball cards

I collect and buy silver, my mom is moving and just gave me a set of actual silver silverware. It's always good to have multiple forms of currency, in my opinion. Though, brass is my preferred collection metal, mainly 5.56 greentips.

why does Jow Forums come here propping up bitcoins and silver

That's exactly almost as perfectly as you can hold PMs. I'm almost jealous, nice stack user.

I have some junk silver too, stuff I find from time to time in my change. I'd just never buy it.

Attached: catoff.gif (400x213, 2.74M)

$12.50 in 1915 is equivalent to 310.78 dollars today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. faggot.

Consider the spectrum of collapses. Everything from "persistent 10-20%+ inflation" to "localized natural disaster/disease/unrest" to "full nuclear war".

The point where silver is actually more useful than, say, bitcoin but not more useful than bullets and booze is a very tiny, probably transient sliver of events. If you have the internet, bitcoin is far more preferable, as fucking no one besides metal dealers can really feel comfortable accepting silver knowing it's silver.

If you DON'T have internet for a persistent period, you're fucked, and you're far better off with bullets & booze- supplies that are useful to many, including yourself and keep well.

they actually think that they can affect the price by posting that alex jones retard shit on Jow Forums

They want you to pump the price up so they can leave you with the bag they were left holding

Why? It has no bearing on you. And according to you, you are so much richer and smarter than us. Why are you wasting your time here?

You DO realize that the more people who follow your advice and get just as rich as you, the less buying power your fortune has - right?

This might sound like a joke literally all of my savings are in Bitcoin and Silver/Gold

My bank is buried underneath the earth at a relatives home

Food guns and ammunition are the currency of Jow Forums

Gold and silver have roughly retained their buying power relative to inflation over the past half century.

PMs don't need propping.

Price of Silver in 1915: 12.50
Price of Silver Today. 15.92

What 12.50 in 1915 dollars is worth in 2019 dollars: 310.78

Silver faggots btfo, just delete this faggy boomer thread.

damn
what about gold?

It's 40% lol.
So much for "common knowledge"

you forgot memes, especially rares

Attached: 0f7.jpg (720x540, 35K)

lol that they are retarded enough to even think that's possible.

I just watched that movie on JewFlix called "gold" with Matthew Mcconaughey.
It's loosely based on some shit that went down with a Canadian company who lied about finding gold in Indonesia. Was supposed to be the largest strike in decades. Anyway, the one guy ends up "jumping" out of a Indonesian military helicopter after the scandal broke, in the movie and in reality this happened. The official story said he "jumped" it's hilarious.
Makes me wonder if they really did find gold over there and made up a story to cover it up.

Some of use actually care about other people unlike you boomer who destroyed everything.

>while your silver just sits there and does nothing

That's the point, idiot.

Bragging about the inflated housing bubble and your stocks is literally boomer tier.

Silver good for less than $1000

If you are investinrg more than $1000, buy gold

As if all that silver is worth anything

Post gold honeypot faggot

My mistake. It IS common knowledge that post-64 silver halves are far below .900.

>I care so much that's why I come here calling names and spewing lark nonsense even when it makes no sense.I
or
>I care so much I come here giving free advice at the expense of my own fortune
Occam's razor says you're a larping shitposter

The only difference between gold and any other fiat is that there is a set supply of gold that can not quickly be expanded. Gold has no inherent value or usefulness (only 1% or so is used in non-bullion or jewelry applications). Gold is a rock that cavemen thought was pretty. That's it. Over time, since it's supply was limited and it was useless for everything else, it naturally became a medium of exchange. Everyone agreed that they could trade it instead of bartering. It simplified the process of exchange. That's all it is. As I said, the only difference between gold and the US dollar is that you can't just up and create more gold. You have to find it, mine it, refine it, and then turn it into coins or jewelry. It's a hard process. Also fun fact, if you find a huge vein of gold somewhere and mine it, you collapse the value of gold. The Spaniards found this out with silver when they kept sending it from South America to Europe by the fleetload. They thought it would make them rich, but all it did was, after a few years, devalue a silver coin to the point the Spaniards could not afford to keep their empire afloat.

I hold my gold as jewelry (18k+), and it's not much.