Worst "first-world" country out there. Prove me wrong

Worst "first-world" country out there. Prove me wrong.

Attached: uk.png (266x190, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/amp/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
torontosun.com/2013/08/19/fess-up-mr-dressup-shahada-reciting-trudeau-all-for-show-but-questions-still-should-have-been-asked/wcm/474aad33-ddb3-4411-9566-5af13c5b88b8
centuryinitiative.ca/
freemarketfoundation.com/article-view/is-south-africa-a-third-world-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a wind up right?

Attached: E2CBO_-_Cotswolds_Bibury-697_x_448.jpg (697x448, 679K)

>shift + click

cya

what did this britfag mean by that?

> t i g e r s

oh, you think that I think that Rus is better? Big mistake! Rus is not even first-world country

Fuck off vatnik

Oi mate have you acquired the license to own a butter knife?

BRITS BTFO BY BRAVE IVAN
HOW THEY WILL EVEN RECOVER?

HEY BONGS WHERE ARE YOU? I CAN'T HEAR YA! OH, THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR GOVERNMENT DOESN'T ENTITLE YOU TO FREE SPEECH. bummer

Why the hostility? I respect and admire Russia.

Probably a paki with a proxy

Why do you assume that person posting under certain nation's flag has any deep connection to the country he currently lives in? If the immigration policies weren't so harsh for third country nationals I'd leave this frozen shithole in a heartbeat.

agreed, it's fucking terrible. full of spineless cunts who would literally watch their mum being raped if the alternative is deemed non-pc . the country is done

There are many Western countries on a massive downward spiral that compete for the same spot and they all suck the most in their own ways.

In terms of the Muslim/terror/ghetto problems, for example, France appears to have it worse. But France has an awakening of sorts in the Yellow Vest movement and respectable FN voting results. But UK at least tried to go for the Brexit. But they're getting conned out of it so maybe it doesn't count either.

So it goes on and on, you can list pros and cons between them all, and ultimately they all suck and most of them should be burned to the ground because they represent a decadent, decaying civilization that has voluntarily chosen a path of self-destruction.

>full of spineless cunts who would literally watch their mum being raped if the alternative is deemed non-pc
That is just part and parcel of living in modern society. Don't be a bigot, love trumps rape.

No arguments here.

i know, how exclusive of me. please forgive me

haha you are funny amd inteligant russian man make me laff

fuck off rusfag your country is full of snow and crackheads, your leader is literally a psychopath

Attached: download_edited.jpg (149x141, 15K)

hold my beer

a canadian would slit you throat and wear your skin as a suit just to live here in your body for a month

Attached: canada WORST VALUE IN ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

kek

>Worst "first-world" country out there. Prove me wrong.
By what metric? How about you first prove your point and then we can debate if the claim you're making is valid or not.

google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/amp/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

Attached: lo.png (871x550, 1.4M)

I still don't get it. Why did you assume that I love my country? Is this your only argument then an opponent shits over your beloved country?

>Worst "first-world" country out there. Prove me wrong.

Britain hasn't been 1st world for years now.

Attached: uk poorest regions.png (700x887, 78K)

Is that London?

You make a strong case desu

> he still thinks that I have deep personal connection to the place I currently reside in

I hate my country, it's full of pakis and libtards. I just hate the "oi got a loisence for that mate?" insult lol

>I'd leave this frozen shithole in a heartbeat.
There are other ways to leave a place: kys.

/comfy/

Attached: 587650_f68d5535.jpg (640x480, 101K)

It was funny at first, but like everything else it gets run into the ground

Don't throw stones in glass houses, vatnik

Attached: norilsk.jpg (474x673, 119K)

is canada really that bad? My impression was US>Canada>Oceania>EU>Asia

You forgot Canada

>Oceania
Australia and New Zealand are basically just the UK but with nicer weather

It looks even worse nowadays. Especially at winter, then snow is the color of shit and the cold kills your braincells.

Yugoslavia>East germany>canada

rip leafs, and I thought €8 for a chicken here was bad

Attached: sM77zRs.jpg (709x765, 39K)

To be fair, Norilsk is apparently usually shitty by Russian standards. Saint Petersburg is supposed to be okay though

russia is considered second world by definition of that term, so you’re good. just hope you’re not a jew

Attached: 4290580E-B6B9-495C-A390-0717D0F5BEA4.png (823x818, 121K)

Trudeau
>described Canada as the first post-national state
>literally converted to Islam by saying the Shahada in front of two Muslims torontosun.com/2013/08/19/fess-up-mr-dressup-shahada-reciting-trudeau-all-for-show-but-questions-still-should-have-been-asked/wcm/474aad33-ddb3-4411-9566-5af13c5b88b8
>wants to triple the population to 100 million using migration centuryinitiative.ca/

South Africa.
You have been proven wrong.

Most people don't live in the countryside, they live in ugly, dirty streets that stink of car pollution

These houses are too expensive for the vast majority of people

>Russia
>standards
Choose one bong. Ain't any standards here, just a tasteless copypaste of commieblocks and grey sky 24/7.

Commieblocks are a standard. It shows that you put function over form.
You know who puts function over form?
"""creatives""".
The type of people who build nice pretty houses in terraria and waste multiple seconds going to and from each NPC, when there are far more efficient ways to stack them.

>England
>first world
Not anymore. They used to rule the whole world, now they’re a third world shithole which is basically an open-air refugee camp. That’s what happens when you not only let third world savages into your nation, but actually treat them better than white citizens

Uk is way better off than sweden as of now

>South Africa
>First world
Pick one

First World refers to countries aligned with the UK, USA and France after the second world war, of which South Africa is one.

Sure buddy , I hope australia becomes second russia over time so you can all enjoy this every efficient form of living.

China is beating you to it.

That said, China is also doing the same to Russia
So we can both be buddies in efficiency :)

they're really not. the downsides are not having access to a wageslave job and other midguided conveniences

I went to Cadbury once, very comfy, too bad about all the chinks infesting the place, though

freemarketfoundation.com/article-view/is-south-africa-a-third-world-country
not a bad read for you.

Thank you, Leaf.

>implying a russian knows what 1st world is

Putin is a fag.

Wait. This only mentions the fact that South Africa is an economic shithole (which it is), but asserts without evidence or reasoning that economic development is a measure of whether you are First World or not.
Where's Russia when you need them to post that mspaint chicken?

Oh look! It's another episode of shit on each other and brag about how is worse when you are all in the same shit pot.

>hurr the left so dumb
>they always eat each other up and argue
>spends all day attacking fellow white countries