Based Saudis behead 6 year old boy for having the wrong religion

Mother and boy visited a religious shrine and were approach by police and asked if they are Shia. The mum said yes. Minutes later a car came and took the boy.
The boy get repeatedly stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle until he got decapitated. His mother could only watch and scream.

Attached: mad meccans.png (661x888, 456K)

>repeatedly stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle until he got decapitated
did he survive tho?

Islam is a religion and culture of barbarism and stupidity.

FUCK MUHAMMAD

Shut up jew, Islam is peace and joy.

Shia seems to be the only bearable form of Islam that exists.

Why is Shia so seemingly peaceful but not Sunni?

Shame they didn't use Taqiyya when it really counted

based and redpilled

I don't know. I heard they even respects Christianity much more than Sunnis.

Shiism has a big layer of tradition while Sunnism is closer to the original form Mohmmad and the Rashidun caliphs practiced (incredible evil)

Whoa beheading a child with a dirty glass in front of his mom. Such a peaceful thing to do. Islam is really a religion of peace.

It's weird to hear that. When I was a kid, around the time of the Iranian Revolution and the hostage crisis, we were told that Shias (which they called Shi'ites back then) were the wild-eyed crazies, as opposed to the peaceful Sunnis...like the Iraqis.

The weak are always more peaceful than the strong.

B-BUT SUUNIS ARE THE (((PEACEFUL))) MUSLIMS GOY!!!!

Christian villagers in Syria generally praised Hezbollah (for example) while ISIS (Sunnis correctly practicing their religion) tried to kill and enslave them

I laugh at news stories like this. I remember all the hate Christianity got, for two fucking decades the internet was all about “fuck Christ, fuck Christians, atheism is the way.” Then, 2015 brought the glory of a atheist world to bear, as untold millions of moslems poured in the west, and the terror attacks began, all the years of people role playing as islamic terrorists on the internet for the luz, finally summoned the real ones, and I for one relish in the suffering it brings. The atheists have woken up, and now seek Christiandom to reform and save them, but it’s fucking dead, dead and gone, and so they fight amongst each other, believing that neo-paganism will save them, but all it’s done is invite the harry potter wiccan fags to their banner, ensuring it died stillborn. Thus ensuring a islamic victory over the west, and dragging all their lives, and children’s lives to be damned to a third world hellhole. It’s truly beautiful you know.

Both religions are Wrong and we should enforce the conversion of their entire populations to Christianity, atheism, or zoroastrianism

I dont understand was the mom not shia also? How can I kid that young even have a religion?

Sufism, Alewites is ok too.
dunno Sunni is like the religious equivalent to Bantu negros.

wahhabism and salafism

I bet you were told the Taliban were good-boys for hating communists too

You forgot about mexicans.

Daily reminder that these savages can only go about their savage business because they are unconditionally supported by the USA.

Based user. Americans are disgusting fat ignorant pigs that deserve to be eradicated just like those Muslim Scums.

Sunni

bismillah

Hello Chaim, visiting EU parliament today are we?

Who gives a shit? Christianity is judaism 2.0 and islam is judaism 3.0

You made me laugh. Congrats American pig.

Shia > Sunnis > actual animals > wahabbis

I have that impression too. We have Ahmadiyya communities in Germany and they cleaned up after NYE.

Attached: Muslime-raeumen-Silvesterdreck-weg_big_teaser_article.jpg (760x380, 63K)

Because Shia believe that the generals who were Muhammeds brother in laws and son in laws corrupted islam after his death to benefit himself.

Hussain tried to kill them and failed

If 911 wasn't bullshit, we would have attached Saudi Arabia. Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, including Osama bin Laden of course.

Attached: 1352444295160.jpg (609x676, 60K)

based and redpilled

fuck shia niggers, they are weak. They can only act strong towards foreigners and outsiders, but when it comes to their own women and protection of their own laws within their own society - they can't do shit and allow degeneracy to spread. Shia will be the end of muslims, it will mutate into what christianity is now, with acception of faggotry, female liberation and sluttery.

Based and sand pilled

Atheists are seeking Christianity because atheists really have no moral code. Liberal atheists support late term abortion, along with child grooming by pedophiles . . . Early sex ed, puberty blockers, teaching kids consent. Next thing you know they'll applauding drag kids getting molested in public.

Embracing Christianity is the only way to save my kids.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107287125_Twitter.png (719x1076, 711K)

Religion of peace makes yet another child rest in peace. That's another few dozen future rapes prevented.

The mother wasn't beheaded (based on OP's pic) so I think she used taqiyya but the child was too young to understand that he should've lied when asked about his religion