Jow Forums BTFO

This is America is nominated for record of the year

youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-114446.png (1920x1080, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
fastcompany.com/90303584/a-i-predicts-an-historic-grammy-win-for-childish-gambinos-this-is-america
youtube.com/results?search_query=this is america so call me maybe
youtube.com/watch?v=YUWq_aBiE_s
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mF2xDG10s
youtube.com/watch?v=lXX-k0Aq9do
youtu.be/6cmg75bgkkg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>> Jow Forums BTFO
What are you on about. I truly hate leafs

And I stiiiiiiiiiill haven't watched it.

Attached: 1548952031666.jpg (232x249, 9K)

same. it's all a crock of shit.

Same. I'm proud to say that I don't know what the song sounds like.

who cares what titles (((((they))))) bestow on their pets

Attached: 0618b227811e9565d82d583fdbedbce0fabcb370.jpg (228x249, 16K)

its not even original. this jew nog stole it from a struggling nigger

exactly it's completely meaningless.

we need to go deeper

Attached: cb633c5a6abf76358fc0747f41408ba9e3ac1835.jpg (255x135, 13K)

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC

Thread II: archive.is/wced0

Thread III: archive.is/d0pID

Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3

Thread V: archive.is/WWpf9

Attached: GATE.png (2398x1351, 233K)

>Jews vote a niggers song #1

Color me surprised

Attached: obamavision.png (615x615, 573K)

Was this the gay nigger withthe fake crime in chicago or another look alike gay nigger ?

AHAHAHAH POL BTFO
fastcompany.com/90303584/a-i-predicts-an-historic-grammy-win-for-childish-gambinos-this-is-america

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-121101.jpg (1044x1491, 389K)

welll this IS america after all

seriously, it's surprisingly good, totally catch you offguard the first time when you don't know the meme

This is a different nigger. Don't understand why Jow Forums wouldn't like this song. It's about niggers nigging and getting what they deserve.

he completely ripped off the song from another rap song called American pharoah

> confirm everything Jow Forums states every single day, 24/7
> hurr durr how will Jow Forums ever recover
this is you

Attached: 1498099798177.jpg (720x694, 37K)

no he didn't

Every Shot in this Video is so unique ... There is A Lot of meaning in Each frame ...

literally what?

>blacks shoot the fuck out of other blacks
I think it's pretty realistic and accurate if you ask me

The producer ripped off the vibe of the beat (while reproducing none of the instruments), and Gambino ripped off his vocal inflection A BIT. The tracks are entirely different lyrically and structurally, though.

It's going to win Grammys song of the year
>By a black man
>Anti gun
>Anti racist
You're btfo

vibe is everything on these types songs tho. the real song is much better.

It’s an objectively terrible song, without the video nobody would even listen to it, as evident by its lack of radio play and inability to stay on the charts.

Corny shit

i like this version better
youtube.com/results?search_query=this is america so call me maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=YUWq_aBiE_s

serious question...what happen to hard rock...why is it so soft

Niggers killing niggers for money, pointing out thug culture, it's rather redpilled.

...no it isn't, that's the problem. The Pharaoh track sounds more like a rant compared to the psych-rock-eque multi-phase adventure of This is America.

(((((((((AI))))))))))

Attached: e6e8d8e8239d011b7009dbc2db6c9856c0d107d9f4c17c6a4329abc3088bcc65.jpg (736x732, 118K)

kys

more lies.

>it's all part of the plan

Attached: Desmond.png (1054x586, 877K)

which is what makes it better. sorry you can't differentiate real music from shit mass produced stuff

AWARDS=/=GOOD, POPULAR, ETC

...real music is not some retard pressing play on his MacBook and ranting.
Real music requires progression, embellishment, and writing: This is America has all three, while the "original" track is wimpy. If Gambino stole it, great; Pharaoh didn't do anything with it.

Award shows are why I stopped watching TV entirely about a decade ago

>jews give awards to their pets
Shocking

It's a lovingly polished turd like most music these days.

As a musician it makes me physically ill to see all the care lavished on inferior music, from the sound production to the creation of a video to sell it.

That's ok I hate America too.

>live in blessed US of A for almost 3 decades
>never even heard a gunshot or shaken a black mans hand

Kike propaganda at niggers expense as usual lul

Ever realized that most modern songs use the same weird beats?
Reggaeton uses the same beats and base, slightly changed for the last 15 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=P5mF2xDG10s
youtube.com/watch?v=lXX-k0Aq9do

I've been listening to Hemy Sinc and that kind of shit for some days now, I'm wondering if somebody discovered decades ago that the beats in that kind of shitty music are good for programing people?

Attached: 1447731287953.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Well, with such amazing lyrics like, "underpants, underpants, underpants, underpants," how can you be surprised? There is no way this is just covert advertising for the Lion King.

Well it is a catchy tune.

Attached: This is america.png (685x385, 270K)

Sorry what? What fucking tune is even in this song? It's nearly totally devoid of any sort of melody.

Attached: vape gayer bro.jpg (577x553, 38K)

who really cares about award shows?
celebs have never been important to me.
i don't care if they die and i'm sure they don't care if i die
every year it's the same shit, niggers claim nigger deserved to win but they gave it to white people
now the awards are down to niggers and teken whte Trump haters

>(((record of the year)))

Attached: Jewroy was here.jpg (125x115, 3K)

>Real music requires progression, embellishment, and writing:
>Retarded leaf trying to sound intelligent failing to understand he is using this argument to defend a song that was obviously autu-tune'd to hell and back

Canadian shills are the fucking worst, its always god awful nonsense like this you faggots spread, woudln't be surprised its the same guy.

How is that Jow Forums BTFO? The music video was totally focused on black on black crime and basically calling out them for chimpouts. Watch the actual video. Black supremacists were shit talking this song because of that because it didn’t shit on whitey. The entire video is a chimp out and black ppl killing each other

People blame the jews for blacks being bad, but in reality we should be blaming the eurobeaners for bringing them to our country in the first place...

niger niger niger niger niger

Haven’t watched, won’t watch, might make a real “this is america” documentary or photo collection. Also I heard the Mother Emanuel shooting is referenced — I lost a friend in that (and because of that and the subsequent assault on Dixie am no fan of Roof), doubt some nigger from some soulless city understands it at all.

What a good little goyim that gambino is.

it honestly was.

that would make sense, your subconcious pick up on the repeated beat and recognize it, while your concious side only see the tune as is. So by constantly putting this beat into different products, you can induce the person into remembering the content as to make him at ease (via the recognition of something familiar, even if he doesn't realize how it is so) and use the fact he is comfortable as a Trojan horse to inject ideas directly into his mind via association to something he liked. It's one thing to believe being a gansta is the best thing because its part of a tune, its another when you get a feeling of comfort akin to the one you get when you hear the clash of cooking wares very similar to the one your mother used from the song, because of the background beat which is nearly the same from one song to another, from one artist to another. Yet not identical so they mind doesn't pick it off immediately, just enough so it recognize something in it as to create a sense of communion with the tune.

Nominated by (((whom))). You are aware that the coastal elites of America are not representative for America itself and that they like to promote any kind of shit, as long as they can virtue signal in public how progressive and woke they are. These are the same kind of scumbags who preach water while they drink wine. You might as well praise Polanski while you're at it.

Always relevant

Attached: 481A7FC6-2C81-455B-BC11-6239BEA29A47.jpg (1582x1627, 203K)

This is the superior version:
youtu.be/6cmg75bgkkg

>liberals rather pander to shills than vote on merit
how does Jow Forums get btfo