Redpill me on the trail of tears Jow Forums

Redpill me on the trail of tears Jow Forums

Was it really so bad?
I know it's used by our very "clever" desert friends in the media and education system to further guilt white people and eradicate our racial pride.

But historically what was the reason Jackson initiated it? The highschool teachers would have you believe the indians dindu nuffin.

Attached: 11111.png (650x851, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/trail_of_tears_myth.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Native's aren't people. They commit more crime and have a lower IQ than US blacks/sub-Saharan Africans. Their IQ is like 50-60.

It's fake news. Nobody died.

THE MARXIST MYTH OF "THE TRAIL OF TEARS"
tomatobubble.com/trail_of_tears_myth.html

I disagree. I think they likely have a similar IQ to american blacks.
Peruvian natives and Aztec natives had a writing system so automatically they're above bantus.
Abbos aren't human.

It happened.
Do you really think the new country would just forfeit all that land in Georgia and Virgina and leave the natives alone?
They shipped them off to Oklahoma. They relocated a population. How many died as a result? Who can say?
Having said that, what liberals don’t understand is that it is man’s nature to conquer weaker peoples. And if you don’t do it to them, they will do it to you.

>let’s take everything Trump says, twist it way out of context and call him raysis.
Thread#527946207453

Attached: 0AE06EB3-83A8-4E31-B8A3-026D2458E129.jpg (640x640, 34K)

The Trail of Tears was as bad as they say but for the most part the natives earned it. They were an extremely and overtly hostile group who made life a living hell on settlers who wanted nothing to do with them. Simply being in their territory was grounds for death and the desecration of your corpse as far as they were concerned. This poster is a bit harsh with his words but he isn't wrong.

Much of why we give a shit about what we did to the natives centers around the "noble savage" myth and the fact that our actions inadvertently ended up in a appearing as a genocide. So, we equate it to it being the native version of a holocaust and that draws out certain, pre-packaged, emotions and because no one can do anything to warrant a genocide and they're such noble savages they must've done nothing wrong.

I know it happened. And I do not care that we rightfully conquered them.
More specifically, I wanted to know what the conditions were like living in close proximity to Indians before the segregation campaign began.
Black Americans were docile to white rule and less aggressive and violent in general during the early 1900s. Because they feared the white man and our judicial system which would severely punish blacks that stepped out of line.
During the civil rights movement and the slackening of our racial dominance that came with it, Blacks' respect and fear of us wavered and we see the multicultural hellhole of today with Blacks killing indiscriminately.

During the westward expansion a group of natives were fucking up other tribes around oklahoma.

Andrew Jackson led a group of soldiers and native american rival tribes to defeat the tribe starting all the shit.

Jackson absolutely crushed them with very few casualties. One of the reasons Jackson led this was the democrats at that time were in favor of manifests destiny through the west. So all of that land was won through combat.

Jackson let the people of the tribe that was starting shit who surrendered to leave because them being there would cause too much unrest.

Thus began the trail of tears, The journey was dangerous and many natives died, but that is still better than what Jackson could've done.

Attached: SAAM-XX107_1.jpg (465x600, 25K)

Basically,
>Creek Indians were really hostile to settlers.
>Andrew Jackson rounds up the Indians and offers them a home in reservations
>Natives have to walk a long ways to reservations
>Some die in the process
In essence, it's a sob story that Native Americans use to guilt people with.

Attached: 1549647278653.png (1440x900, 1.03M)

We need another one.

Based Jackson cucked the supreme court and stopped the issue from being kicked down multiple decades.

Wow...That was a serious piece of shit move by Trump.
Would never offend the holohoax crooks...but makes fun of mass genocide of native americans.

MIGA for real.

It was pretty bad. A whole bunch of them made it out.

>Was it really so bad?
The cherokee took their slaves with them, so one can imagine that the slaves probably did most of the heavy lifting along the journey.
You heard that right, the Cherokee were slave owners.

>Invade someones territory
>They dont want you there and tries to remove you physicly

Haha, might makes right ;) Its ok to genocide the native people

Meanwhile
>"OMG AFRICA FOR AFRICA, EUROPE FOR EVERYONE!!! GENOCIDE!!!!! THIS IS UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You guys are mental midgets

Attached: Untitled.jpg (712x612, 131K)

It was pretty bad. But keep in mind that for the post-modernist it's more important to highlight all bad things those men did than it is to praise them for founding the only relevant superpower.

Everyone in the 1800s was aware of the stakes.
They knew the game and knew the consequences of losing,
Today, because of our very sophisticated friends in the mass media of news and entertainment - a huge proportion of our people are unaware of what is going on and can therefore not defend themselves.

Attached: why sweden is worse off.jpg (768x4590, 826K)

>Its ok to genocide the native people
It's more that it's in the past and it's ridiculous to keep saying it over and over and over when a large majority of the white population had nothing to do with it OR slavery. My family heritage has nothing to do with it but I'm expected to take full blame? I'm expected to kiss black asses all day and pay reparations? For what? We're supposed to remember historical events, especially atrocious ones, so that we learn from them and don't repeat it. We aren't supposed to bring it up nonstop as a means to de-legitimize political candidates or have people socially ostracized.

>We start attacking muslims and africans, to defend our territory
>They send in EU army and GoyMerican Army, bomb us to death with superior technology
>100 years later
>PajeetMuslimArab mongrel says "yeah there used to be whites living here, but they were hostile savages, anyway they are dead, might makes right ;)"

Do you think the niggers and jews will give us land to live alone on? hahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520575642871.jpg (480x480, 67K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
Where's reparations for the Barbary slave trade?

not sure I understand your point.
The UN should be destroyed and any government official that supports mass immigration, welfare, multiculturalism, desegregation, etc should be hanged in the streets for treason.

The point I'm making is the game is rigged by these forces - and therefore should be considered our #1 enemy. If the goymerican army realized what they were doing they would kill their officers.