MGTOW thread

Discuss MGTOW, and why it is the only way forward. Protect your resources and your mental health. Did you know many women want to have kids just so they can extract child support from you? 80% of divorces are initiated by women. There is no winning, it's a rigged game. Never get emotionally attached to a woman. Pump and dump if you have to, but if you get married, you are risking your life!

Opposing views welcome. Let's discuss

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Realize OP is somewhat correct, however don't buy into this. Join the Holy Church, find a good woman of Faith, be blessed with many children, if need be go on welfare. There is no shame in this.

Don’t marry a whore who takes your money. Find a good girl. They exist, and I know they exist because my dad and my mother are happily married for 20 years and not once have they had financial bullshit.

For me in a way the blackpill is not how women are - but how my peers performed. Unfortunetelly not a single one of my "settled" peers has any semblance of a life worth living. Either they are destroyed by divorce or maybe worse, they live the life of a disposable sperm pouch, defeated on the couch, cowering in fear of what their wives might do to them.

Totally absent as fathers, because they stopped asserting dominance...uh... since their kids were born. They got the message early on - it's girl power and State power, you fucktoy shut the fuck up if you want to be part of this family bliss...

Their kids though... well. I think the meme goes, kids give you reasons to live. I think nowadays it's the other way around.

t. 44yo user

Attached: IMG_0129.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Don't have white children, but if you do, make sure they're raised by single mothers. Fucking based dude.

human women are evil creatures

Get the fuck outta here with your shit kike, how about spreading your MGTOW shit to shitskins instead of whites
sage

Attached: 1549741618102s.jpg (250x191, 5K)

What is there to say anymore? We all know the risks, we all know how society, women and government operate. We all know that the >church girl and >redpill her with your dick brah memes are stupid.

Not much left to say anymore except be careful dudes.

Are you married?

Marrying a virgin is a safe way to prevent divorce. Not all women are created equal. Saying no to all women is the brainlets way.

The woman isn't the problem, it's the System. It's the fact that you're basically inviting your wife and the government to fuck you up the ass the second the idea pops into their head.

I don't know about you but I object to that, even if the woman in question is the purest virgin who has never been kissed goes to the most conservative church no tattoos or debt perfect figure no extra weight.

Giving someone else that kind of power over you when you don't have to is just a bad idea.

The very heart of the matter is that the very reason women want marriage so badly is exactly the reason why I don't want one. Women know what a bad deal the marriage game is for men in this day and age, and the fact that they still want you to put your head in the proverbial lion's mouth should itself be a massive red flag.

I want to give you a pat on the back---you're a smart boy.

>The woman isn't the problem, it's the System. It's the fact that you're basically inviting your wife and the government to fuck you up the ass the second the idea pops into their head.

Women could, in theory, buck the trend and be a decent person, but that never happens. They dump you for Uncle Chad every time.

look, id type a whole bunch of shit at you but if you dont even realize a single reason that your anecdotal garbage means basically nothing, youre not worth it.

>The woman isn't the problem
Oh buddy how wrong you are.

My point is that the quality or even character of the woman in question is not really relevant to the matter. Even someone with the heart of a saint could be tempted under the right or rather the wrong circumstances.

So while you may have legitimate grievences about the character of an individual woman, a few women you've known, or even women in general as a class, the issue of a woman or womens' character is irrelevant to the question of whether it's a good idea to essentially tempt another person with a massive financial payout for betraying you.

This. You would never let a woman hold a gun to your head, even if you were sure she "wasn't the type" to pull the trigger.

>how about spreading your MGTOW shit to shitskins instead of whites
A disproportionate number of MGTOWs are non-white you retard. Also, sage is not a downvote; stop announcing it as if it is.

imagine being so superior, so much smarter, faster, stronger then another gender that you literally bow down and work yourself to death for the other gender because its got lips between the hips, and then claim your the better half

You'll see things differently once you reach age 27 or so.

I'm well past 27, though.

I think what he's trying to say is "you're going to be lonely as fuck and give in to the raw deal that's been offered to you."
For me, being lonely is shitty, but entrusting another human being to half my finances and access to my children is shittier.

Where are the based sexdoll posters?

Attached: women don't care about dating sims cuddling or emotional support but they are scared of sex dol (615x737, 38K)

there is allot shame on this, you taking money from hardworking people just to feat you brats, better have no childern, there are alrady enough people on this planet

I fucked lots of girls

>don't find a woman and make white children, goy
fuck off, MGTOW is for faggots

MGTOW, because women are not always the innocent ones.

Attached: c9e71bc7be93f2a1c28eb5283b4d57fe.jpg (852x1136, 125K)

iwtcird

best advice ever
thanks jews! saved my ass

Marriage is the worst idea ever under the current legal system. Pic related happened to me.

Attached: 21st century marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

Attached: 1531342649835.jpg (1782x730, 386K)

Iwtcifs

Attached: oldfag.jpg (1260x736, 170K)

In this thread: virgins who have never even spoken to a woman and have zero experience with them somehow "know" the "true nature" of women.

This such a laughably pathethic attempt at propaganda.

>Did you know many women want to have kids just so they can extract child support from you?

Why are you trying to claim this as a fact? How do you know it is true? Where did you find this information? Why not post a source, a study, an example any kind of evidence. You speak exactly like someone who has never interacted with women. All you know about women is from garbage misogynistic sites like this.

>There is no winning, it's a rigged game.

What "winning"? What do you mean by winning? So why does divorce occur? maybe the woman was unhappy? Because you're a fucking piece of shit who treats her like subhuman scum. Of course she'll fucking divorce your sorry ass. Normal people don't have that problem.

>Never get emotionally attached to a woman.

I'm not sure you even can. Because you hate women with such a burning passion. So much sexual frustration. This is a mistake. A relationship must be built on mutual respect. If you start with the incorrect premise that "women bad", you will always be miserable.

>Pump and dump if you have to
So if women have sex, they're dirty whores. If dudes have sex, no problem. Not even an eye bat.

>but if you get married, you are risking your life!
Risking your life? RISKING YOUR LIFE? How fucking dumb do you think we are? HOW are you risking your life in marriage? Why don't you expand upon this idea? Give sources, studies, examples, evidence.

And this shitty image you uploaded. The woman looking unpleased. The man being submissive and giving her money. How much of a fucking dumb ass do you have to be to believe this is true? You're a shallow piece of shit.

You are here to make propaganda. You have a sad, shitty love-less life. And you want other people to be as miserable as you. You don't want them to be happy.

true

>Did you know many women want to have kids just so they can extract child support from you?
I've experienced it first hand. You are a fucking roastie. I will not respond to you anymore because this is a thread for men. Commit suicide immediately, you used up, worthless, disgusting, STD ridden whore.

>And this shitty image you uploaded. The woman looking unpleased. The man being submissive and giving her money. How much of a fucking dumb ass do you have to be to believe this is true?
How much of a dumbass do you have to be to believe it's not?

>why does divorce occur? maybe the woman was unhappy? Because you're a fucking piece of shit who treats her like subhuman scum. Of course she'll fucking divorce your sorry ass. Normal people don't have that problem.

kek, this is some funny shit

This. The male equivalent is walking around and finding hot women bending over doggy style who are just "asking to get fucked"... It is kind of hard to not put your dick in there desu.

That's what marriage has become for women, it's hard for them not to fuck you over when the rewards are sooooo good.

Rule of thumb

And on another note, this is how women survive. Women sniff out resources like kikes. They love to trap a man with child support, because women are lazy and don't want to work.

Pic related

Attached: 1549818338139m.jpg (1024x640, 52K)

pic related is why i'm not falling for the wife/child meme.

hey rabbi, wacha doin?

imagine how low iq you must be to get a job only to feed a cunt

Oh great the male version of the feminists.

...and so begins the tale of Doug Talbee

youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY

>flag
K*rean subhumans should be quiet.

Why are men today so ass hurt to learn women want men's money? It's been a universally understood truth since the beginning of time. Men didn't whine about it in the past. They went out and tried to make as much money as possible to attract women. Why are men suddenly so shocked by this reality? Did you seriously buy the meme that a woman should love you for who you are on the inside or some snowflake shit?

Attached: 1537650344823.webm (960x1200, 1.33M)

The difference is men of the past owned their women as property. Return women to a state of property and eliminate all of their stupid unnecessary "rights" and gender relations would heal.

That would be MRAs. MGTOW aren’t fighting for men’s rights, they’re advocating that men drop out of a system they see as rigged.

I'm an autistic beta male with crippling self esteem and trust issues. A relationship would only bring me pain.

crepa puttana

because in the past women were put in their place

>Did you seriously buy the meme that a woman should love you for who you are on the inside or some snowflake shit?
I can't speak to whether I ever did believe that but I think there is universal agreement that that's how things ought to be.
The man of course ought to be under a similar obligation as well if the relationship is to be considered anything serious.

One learns that the relationship between men and women these days is just the relationship between a pimp and a whore. Not sure why you would want to be either?

>Meme flag
Look your parents are an older generation, a time when none of such modern law bullshit

problem will be solved with sex robots soon

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

>that's how things ought to be.

That is fairy tales and Disney movies user. Nobody will ever love you but your mother if you're lucky, and she loves you despite who you are on the inside, not because who you are on the inside.

you need to vote 3rd party, small party, and independents, so the game isnt rigged anymore

Awesome how no matter how shitty women are or get people still white Knight them with their life, not realizing they need to be criticized

just abolish or limit divorce and outlaw adultery

based

Agreed. The Problem is no fault divorce and an insanely high divorce rate.

>Make a lot of money to get a 9/10 woman
>Five years later the woman takes half of your shit and the kids

This is the case for half of married men, at least.

I don't have enough information about your situation to comment. But based on your last three sentences, you're obviously a raging misogynist. Insulting me. Then saying how only reply to men? From what fucking dark age do you come from? But I believe you. I'm glad your wife managed to save her child and both of them are safe now. You really think your attitudine had absolutely nothing with your divorce? No, of course not. "woman bad". You cannot process anything beyond that.

Because I have real, first-hand experience with women. I don't take my information about women from an insanely misogynistic website. This is such an overly simplified and dumb downed world view. "woman evil want only money". I refuse to believe that anyone who interacts with women believes this bullshit. And even if the woman is fucking shitty, don't fucking marry her. But some would probaly marry her only because she's hot. Because that's the only thing they care about. Then they complain about women being evil.

I'm not saying that's the cause of all divorces. Just most of them. I know a lot of anti-woman propaganda circulates among mgtow sites. Which makes it seem like literally every divorce is because women want to steal money from men.

I'm not defending shitty women. I'm defending women in general. OP did not specify shitty women. He wants to make it seem like all women are shitty. Which is simply untrue. If you ever stepped outside and spoke to a woman, you'd know.

This is a good example for identifying a woman on the internet. Women always use the words I, I'm etc. excessively when they write. It probably has to do with their selfish nature.

Two gorgeous german ladies I'd say.

Pretend thots quit being active liabilities effective immediately. No nagging, bitching, moaning. No divorce, no cucking via paternity fraud. No lying, cheating, or stealing. No rampant consumerism on your dime. None of that and so much more. Pretend unicorns are real for a moment.

There's still a fuckload of passive liabilities, everything from high rates of birth defects even in pre wallers to expiring at very young ages yet people actually think you should buy instead of rent or lease. Artificial wombs when?

I'm note sure you can tell who is a woman on the Internet. At least in the English language. I'm Romanian for example and I would be able to tell because adjectives vary according to the gender.

But I'm not a woman, by the way. I know it's unfathomable for you to see a man who doesn't outright hate women. I'm having multiple discussion across pol and here I've been accused of being a woman, on another thread I've been called gay, on another thread I've been called jew.

All of them false.

That and all of the focus on feelings and shame. Someone drop the roastie ID pic, I don't have it. If they make everything about their holes and things that come out of their holes, themselves, and their feelings they've outed themselves.

>Muh soggy knee
Settle down, lady. You're reading more into the image than it actually depicts. The image doesn't say women only want money, it more implies that married women expect their husband's earnings, and that even this is not typically enough to satisfy them. Which is all true. You don't need to wave your LARP "but I'm the one who really understands women" credentials at me. Everyone with eyes can see what I said is the truth.

reminder not to respond to bots and discord trannys

Attached: notfishyatall.png (1863x632, 164K)

I think having a family and the joy that comes from it used to be more rewarding when there was some security to it. That security was provided by societal norms and the laws that reinforced them. Now that those laws have been undermined, the security is gone and the joy of having a family is offset by the knowledge that it could all be taken away from you in a short period of time. Your whole life is literally relying on the whims of a woman. She could one day decide that you weren't paying enough attention to her, and she could cheat on you, divorce you and take you for everything. I watched this happen to my brother.

Right now, I see so many men destroyed by divorce. They greatly outnumber those who are elevated by marriage.

>In this thread: virgins who have never even spoken to a woman and have zero experience with them somehow "know" the "true nature" of women.

Far from it.

>Why are you trying to claim this as a fact? How do you know it is true? Where did you find this information? Why not post a source, a study, an example any kind of evidence.

You've already contradicted yourself. You asserted that everyone here is a virgin without a shred of evidence.

>So why does divorce occur? maybe the woman was unhappy?

Divorce occurs when one party thinks they'd be better off without the other. In the US, a woman will win child custody over 90% of the time and at worst get 50% of the community property (assets gained during the marriage). Throw in child support and alimony on there, too. Basically, the system is set up to incentive women to break up relationships and then use the man as an indentured servant.

In the US, failure to pay child support is a jailable offense. Think about that.

>So if women have sex, they're dirty whores. If dudes have sex, no problem. Not even an eye bat.

I think what he's saying is long term relationships / cohabitation / marriage is fraught with danger, and as a man you're better off not getting attached beyond sex.

>HOW are you risking your life in marriage?

Child support, alimony, unfair division of assets, jail if you can't meet your fiduciary obligations, and the little known fact that false spousal abuse allegations have sent many, many men to jail. Yes, it is quite dangerous.

>You have a sad, shitty love-less life.

Again, assertions with no evidence. Not only that, but it's an ad-hominem. Okay when you do it, not okay when men do it. Right.

You don't understand women at all. They have a BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE to fuck Chad and to get someone to support them. Their urge to do this is a strong as your urge to fuck everything that moves (which is the male biological imperative). In order for a woman to overcome her basest biological urge she needs to be extraordinarily self-aware. You're not going to find that in very many women, and likely in no women young enough to be a virgin. It used to be that culture kept both male and female urges in line. But, no longer.

>You don't understand women at all. They have a BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE to fuck Chad and to get someone to support them. Their urge to do this is a strong as your urge to fuck everything that moves (which is the male biological imperative). In order for a woman to overcome her basest biological urge she needs to be extraordinarily self-aware. You're not going to find that in very many women, and likely in no women young enough to be a virgin. It used to be that culture kept both male and female urges in line. But, no longer.

/thread

You have to understand, though, that men and women are different. Men have a biological urge to spread their seed far and wide, while women have a biological urge to couple with the most alpha male and seek support. Their temptations are not the same as yours. Men are tempted to cheat on their wives with some hot thing that comes along, but it doesn't greatly impair their devotion to their families. It's just a little "extracurricular" activity. Women, on the other hand, are tempted to trade up and completely ditch you for someone else.

Agreed. But fuck welfare

>You have to understand, though, that men and women are different. Men have a biological urge to spread their seed far and wide, while women have a biological urge to couple with the most alpha male and seek support. Their temptations are not the same as yours. Men are tempted to cheat on their wives with some hot thing that comes along, but it doesn't greatly impair their devotion to their families. It's just a little "extracurricular" activity. Women, on the other hand, are tempted to trade up and completely ditch you for someone else.

Well said, user. This is why female cheating is so much more devastating than male cheating on to a family unit (although neither is good). Female cheating is switching teams. She has decided to pick up sticks and align herself with another male. Male cheating is more of a physical release and, if he had it his way, would not result in dissolution of the relationship. Yes, it's a double standard, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. The situations are entirely different from the standpoint of familial stability.

Germany most of the world is filled with savages not people.
You are thinking most never get beyond the first emotional response just like animals.
Just stop thinking so you will start understanding almost no one thinks, plans or writes anymore. All they do is feel because that is all they need to do in order to live.
Civility died, this is the era of savagery.

I think the biggest damage to marriage was done by the no-fault divorce. It used to be that if the man cheated, his wife could divorce him and take him for everything. Likewise, if the woman cheated, the man could divorce her and she'd get nothing.

Now, with no-fault divorce, the woman can take half of everything whether he cheats on her or not. She can even take half if she was the one who cheated.

>Now, with no-fault divorce, the woman can take half of everything whether he cheats on her or not. She can even take half if she was the one who cheated.

Essentially, no fault divorce removes one of the many negative feedback loops required to regulate human behavior. If you no longer punish murder, expect more murders to occur.

It's much more than half. Most will intentionally game the system. For example, the amount they can steal is based on the difference between your income and theirs. If she quits so she can be a "housewife" that's not being a tradthot, that is your first major red flag.

BETA
A man that can't control his woman does not deserve to reproduce.

This probably applies to most western women, especially American.
I'm happily married to a Russian orthodox girl and she's totally different from what you would think a girl is. Like a character from a novel. She supports me during bad times, cheers me up. She is happy with a few things there and there, she is beautiful, funny, smart. We go to church from time to time. Her friends are similar. They all come from church. All they want is a happy family life.

Attached: pok.jpg (1600x1087, 947K)

MGTOW is cope. You're all incels.

>MGTOW is cope. You're all incels.

Divorced dudes are incels?

This is a thread for men

A small minority

Cope

>no hooves

>tfw I took the Jow Forums pill and realized life for a male is all about being big and agressive as fuck
>MGTOW and feminists and cucks apear because of weak onions men that don't lift heavy things repeatedly
You have no right to be with a women if she isn't afraid in the back of her mind that you can beat the ever living shit out of her

Attached: 1546626049340.png (645x773, 11K)

>Old men with a gut, shitty job and no prospects are incels?

Yes

>A small minority

You know that based on what?

>>Old men with a gut, shitty job and no prospects are incels?

Cool story, but what's that have to do with MGTOW?

you have one chance in earth. dont blow it and kiss that virgin.

While you say this, brainlet low IQs are having 5+ kids per couple. Idiocracy movie prequel dude

Attached: we-need-you-to-lazy-goyim-get-a-9-5-whos-27101242.png (500x399, 54K)

good read.

>While you say this, brainlet low IQs are having 5+ kids per couple. Idiocracy movie prequel dude

Troof. But that's the solution? Outbreed the breeders? Meh.

Lmao go to their forums. Overwhelming majority are never married.