Celebrate "Fake Nigger History" Month with Nigger-O's!

Congratulations on being so worthless that Marvel had to completely make up a functional African nation for you to have superhero kangz and science apes come from! Here's some overpriced cereal, too, you fucking niggers! Happy February! We'll coddle you and assure you that you're humans who have any actual history for three more weeks!

Attached: FB_IMG_1549818491093.jpg (1536x2048, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNd8N9uDQBE
youtu.be/OiZ5bMunXuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/WNd8N9uDQBE

/ourmovie/

Fucking lol

On sale ? i thought they would be flying off the shelves, since niggers are so fkin dumb.

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2019-02-10-17-34-57-724.png (238x181, 70K)

It's like the Jordan's of cereal. You buy them and never open the box. And you get really mad if somebody eats them. It's a serious status symbol in the nigger world if you have enough money on your EBT card to afford a box

i saw this shitty ad on nickolodeon, my little cousins are watching rn, im babysitting, it said some dumb shit like how niggtards invented chicago and corn. i wish i was joking, you cant make this shit up

>that price
You in Canada, friendo?

Imagine being so worthless to white women this capeshit movie is living in your head rent free

Funny fucking shit...

What a fucking disgrace. This is what society will be when they hand it over to niggers...Replacing the husk of a hollowed out civilization with barely function animals. A total mechanized machine with lumps of nigger flesh acting as nothing more than cogs.

Attached: 0F5F1E7C-FC67-4745-B180-1D26A36F32EF.jpg (500x280, 111K)

modern black "culture" is one massive cope

seething

boiling

Why do blacks act like Wakanda is real? I think many of them actually think it is.

I pulled the pic off of a Facebook post from some guy I don't know. The most expensive box of cereal ever created can't be more than $5 USD, so yeah, he's probably from somewhere else

>black panther nigger cereal
>not watermelon flavored
no wonder they cant sell the shit

those pedo triangles all over it.

Attached: 1548457585028.jpg (960x457, 18K)

It's called the ghetto tax. Little liquor/grocery stores in coontowns hike up the price to offset all the theft.

Man, I tell you guys, I have to go in phases on and off the board specifically because of shit like this. Like, it's hilarious, but after a while, I start to feel genuinely sorry for how disillusioned these coons are and the fucking consolation prizes we give them. Invented Chicago and corn? You mean, invented the reason we track murder rates and worked in fields as slaves? We're actually hurting them by letting them believe this Kangz shit. It's the same thing as peanut butter. Niggers did NOT invent peanut butter. But even if they did, they, uh...mashed up some peanuts together with some other shit? Cool. Sounds like something actual humans were probably doing um, hundreds of thousands of years ago. But no, great for you guys! Po mo gub bitta on it next time! You're doing great!

>Why do nigger act like niggers?

Attached: 1531663583473.png (625x517, 262K)

This.

Attached: E519122E-2818-4500-AEE2-8B5291BD03B2.jpg (670x960, 131K)

Of all of the hatefacts that we undoubtedly all know on this thread, the one that I find most interesting/depressing is that niggers do have the lowest suicide rate of all US population groups. At least I'm almost certain that's the case. And if you think about it, the reason isn't that black "people" are super happy or well-adjusted. It's that the desire to end your own life requires a degree of self-awareness that they seriously don't have the capacity for. And if they magically gained it for five seconds and realized what an evolutionary joke they are, the fallout would be insane. They'd probably all for real kill themselves, or all just migrate back to Africa and regress. Letting them live among us, let alone trying to constantly validate them with shit like Black History Month, is cruel to both sides. They are seriously a different species than we are but no one will admit it. They don't because they don't want to believe it, and we don't because of our good old pathological altruism. It's really fucked up if you think about it. There's a Pepe that goes with the concept that I don't think even exists

youtu.be/OiZ5bMunXuo
I sometimes feel bad for blacks cause its sad that they constantly need something to feel special and to cope with their low self esteem. Something to make them forget that they are worthless pieces of shit.

Attached: disney_the-little-wetback.jpg (1079x1598, 824K)

Indeed, see above LOL

Please tell me this is not real. They already had to dodge from actually calling this thing Mary Jane Watson in the new Spider-Man movies. Also, look at pic related for this thing's heritage. Absolutely disgusting. I don't understand how it doesn't have two heads or some shit

Attached: 37B57CF400000578-3764743-image-a-3_1472547924474.jpg (634x1033, 182K)

Attached: 1535759925972.png (587x282, 37K)

Black "culture" doesn't exist. The black "culture" you hear people mention (usually on the internet) is actually African-American "culture". Always call them out.

>Cereal box adorned with a nigger in a fetish costume
And people buy this shit for their kids?

so the nigglet empire now settled in america before the Indians , makes perfectly logical sense

Attached: 1548904265964.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Fuck me, they found a way around it!

Hey, I bet I could make a fortune selling cereal with a prize in it. Like a $300 box of cereal with a pair of sneakers or a human-hair wig in it.

Attached: black panther ebt not accepted.png (1364x990, 2.24M)

They do, they're free to steal if you're brownish.

>Some French Canadians dump their slaves by Lake Michigan before coming back
>We made Chicago n sheet

They have zero self-awarness. They never really stopped being slaves. Like complacent cattle, they are more than happy to live on welfare and have the lowest standard of living possible until they die.

I love how all these niggers have either English or Irish names somewhere in their names, yet they think they created Europe and the US.

Kek, recently I have just been laughing my ass off at the inferiority complex American blacks have developed. Nigger-culture is so fucking worthless that they claim other peoples heritage as their, have a fictional country as their promised lands and have an entire month to celebrate fucking nothing at all. The fact that "black history month" exists is a testament to how powerful the anti-white lobby is.