Moved from US to Germany

>Moved from US to Germany.
>First post with German IP.
>tfw I'm a Deutschflag poster now.

Attached: 1449753641422.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/familie/lernen/lernstoerungen/berichte-zeigen-deutsch-nur-noch-zweitsprache-in-den-grundschulen_id_10293566.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are welcome

Attached: 79a338bb96.png (591x620, 103K)

I take it you don't care about FREEDOM

You will never be seen as a German by Germans, not even if you convert to the National Religion of Islam.

Sticking a feather up your ass doesn't make you a chicken.

how did you manage to get move there? I got rejected like 2 times

>He moved to the EU
Why would you do this to yourself?

Congrats, you are now subject to dystopian speech regulation.

>burger goes to german federal prison for holocaust denial for years for post on Jow Forums

germans are leaving this shithole en mass. enjoy islamic communism

POST STREET PICS
>KEBAB, TOTO AFRICA, ONIONS I WANT TO SEE IT ALL

Attached: 1547905111209.png (613x611, 245K)

Almost trips,deutschfag

Tell that to FlyingLawyer73 (a literal MiG-15)

Barely any Germans here anymore.
Have fun with Turkish/Afghan/Arab subhumans.

Moving to the US soon.

Guten Tag, what brings you here and where are you staying?

imagine moving somewhere that is demographically genociding itself faster than we are.

Attached: 1476229853237.jpg (960x720, 82K)

source: my ass

>Gets arrested for Hate Speech

>genociding itself
Wew, didn't think that was possible but good to see we're back in control.

Just pretend to be a refugee who really loves Allah.
You get free housing, food and healthcare in no time.

boo fucking hoo

prove it's not a LARP

post a picture of you doing Nazi salute in front of a German landmark with timestamp

my condolences

>In Duisburg sprechen nur 8,2 Prozent der angehenden Erstklässler fehlerfrei Deutsch. Und in Berlin haben Kinder im Vorschulalter vor allem mit ihren motorischen und kognitiven Fähigkeiten zu kämpfen.

>In Duisburg only 8,2% of first-graders speak German free of error. In Berlin, tasks involving motorical and cognitive challanges have proven to be increasingly challanging for preschoolers.

focus.de/familie/lernen/lernstoerungen/berichte-zeigen-deutsch-nur-noch-zweitsprache-in-den-grundschulen_id_10293566.html

Attached: fmc206695.jpg (903x1200, 325K)

Rats leaving the sinking ship.

>Duisburg
Duisburg halt

they'll just follow

also we're full

Mudslime Inbreeding is a hell of a drug

Attached: 1549780549715.jpg (750x416, 25K)

Attached: hidden18.png (800x800, 48K)

((()))

Where are they moving to?

Post weiner schnitzel or gtfo

join the club, you yank fuck

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (359x550, 47K)

see you there.. I have EU nation citizenship and want to live where Hitler did. Sorry Germans but nothing can stop me. I will make my way to the Holy land of Germany

Holy shit this sounds great. Hell, I'd even willingly learn Krautspeak and work too. How many German GFS do I get allotted to me?

IS THIS...THE POWER OF ULTRA INSTINCT?

the language is impossible though, actually i'm moving out soon because of it. Sorry lads, been a nice 6 months but it's not just working out

Attached: 43352.jpg (243x207, 9K)

USA, Switzerland, GB

yeah, and it's getting worse even for locals since kids don't learn to speak proper German anymore as they're exposed to kids who speak no English at all

>no English

*no German

You need to go back

Can you blame them when everyone around you is a raging 200%onioninfused cuck sucking mudslime dick?

Attached: 1548882525234.png (1128x1002, 105K)

6 months is never enough to learn a first foreign language from scrap

i've heard the turk gibberish, it's really awful. Surrounded mostly by Swabians though and I just can't understand them. Maybe i'll come back in 5 years after I really max out all the Goethe-Institut classes

You can unlearn it very fast when you have to talk dindu patwa every day because you work at an international company. English language is a pest and fuck them if they can't speak German.

>another nigger immigrates into Germany
Eh, you are just another in two millions.

In germany some officials suggested getting rid of english as the second language and use Turkish instead

assuming he's white, and takes a german wife, his children will be seen as fully german, so it doesn't matter

........WHY, you fool???

Attached: mfw-dog.jpg (267x274, 35K)

Welcome to a first world country user

Attached: i9wdpMO.png (615x588, 157K)

Nice. I'm coming to Germany this spring to visit some family in Dusseldorf. I'm gonna leave behind some Rhineland bastards if you know what I'm saying, at least while qt blond girls still exist there. God bless America.

Attached: 1518563928838.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

you are doing it wrong

but I like money

1 Post by this ID

warte WAS?! SEIT WANN UND WER?!

lol

>migrant representatives make suggestion to include Turkish/Polish/Russian whatever have you in Grundschule instead of English
>AfD nazis sperg out completely

>In Duisburg only 8,2% of first-graders speak German free of error. In Berlin, tasks involving motorical and cognitive challanges have proven to be increasingly challanging for preschoolers.

as if ethnic germans can speak german free of errors...

God i hate my country more and more...when will our bad decisions end?!

>not moving to the real free country
hahaha

Or German at all

>looks at Sachsen and Bayern

Whiter than you, Muhammad

What's wrong with you?

Germany still has a high quality of living but give it 100 years and it will be little Turkey

>another nigger
fucking hell