Elizabeth Warren: "Race matters, and we need to say so"

>Elizabeth Warren: "Race matters, and we need to say so"

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-122629.jpg (1061x1604, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cMV_aptTug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers, Jews, Kikes and Spics

Attached: 1473853125804.jpg (2048x1296, 405K)

She means: "Get your hand off of my slaves you filthy white trash!" It is the same thing meant every time a Liberal says some "race" matters.

I don't speak Native American so I have no idea what she is saying.

She means things as they are. Demographics are destiny and tribalist identity politics are only politics that really matter.

She means she is literally a racist lmao

racial politics is the only thing democrats have now

Fuck off you evil fucking kike we are going to genocide you for your innumerable crimes against humanity

WTF I love the Hokey Pokey(hontus) now.

but dont exist though?

We have to meme her to win the Dem primary

She's the female Jeb Bush

I feel sorry for you, yank broskies.
Not only you have practically two parties (hard choices!), but one is also a total dumpster fire.

They will ruin that country as they did Cal.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cMV_aptTug

Attached: 1549488894812.jpg (736x490, 89K)

Liz!

that's a cool picture, thank you Poland

but race don't*
FUCK

Attached: 1549741592560.png (858x725, 361K)

what she means is, ALL races BUT White matters

Attached: matters.jpg (1267x886, 58K)

libs can't get their narrative straight

White people are divided on this so they are doomed to traitors. In the USA at least. So few of us left that it doesnt matter.

idk why but this is hilarious. you have a jew on your side trying to use breitbart spin to call dems racist. Immediately the jew is threatened genocide by the side hes shilling for. what the fuck is wrong the two of (You)?

"The people who built this country are rotten so let's cleanse them." Of course she dosen't want to do that, but it's a popular opinion with a lot of Americans. She's appealing to the anti white crowd.

>race doesn't matter!
>race matters completely!

I appreciate all minority individuals that believe in freedom, but let's be honest: All minorities overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

That is what she means.

>race matters
>race doesn't exist
"Sometimes, Winston, two and two make five. Sometimes they make three. Sometimes they make ALL numbers. You have to try harder, Winston. It is not easy to become sane."

- George Orwell, 1984

but i thought black people built this country?

She means every time we've in the past said race doesn't matter were ignoring the reality of the people affected by racism. Its not enough to not be racist. You have to shine a spotlight on it and bring shame where shame is due.