Jobs

You bitches ever considered that not being able to find a job is actually just being fat, ugly, unmannered and dumb?

Go to the gym. Get into good shape. You can get hired anywhere if you're ripped, don't look like a mole rat, and have manners.

Who in the fuck wants to hire an ugly, obese, loser????

Attached: 1549222230097.jpg (533x400, 287K)

like every black guy I see working at McDonald's is a in shape slave-tier whoop the ever loving fucking shit out of a white kid for sure and still not break a sweat and they can't get good jobs.

>You bitches ever considered that not being able to find a job
That's nobody here. I complain about the systematic white genocide that is targeting every white-majority nation.

Blacks are not included in this discussion.

>t. fat disgusting obese nigger on welfare

I'd love to see one of you niggers try to whoop me. Go ahead, post a neutral address, coon

It's true, they take into account if you'll fit in with the crew and no one likes fat ugly retards.

I just got my highest paying full time job (still hourly) selling flooring. Thank fuck Im back in sales rather than in a kitchen listening to shitty music.

Im a overweight, but 6'4, good face and personality. Plan on using some of the money to return to the gym and get some martial arts in.

Anyways, I think as long as you dont let your self percieved "bad looks" get embedded into your subconscious, you'll be fine. You just need a fucking personality that people can relate to then they will stop looking at your ugly face

Attached: 2019-01-23_23-08-36.png (915x539, 995K)

LMAO that image

I don't think anybody here would argue that being better-looking would help you get a job.

I've been on the hiring board for three hires where I work and I've had several times where I had two people with comparable skills but one was generally out of shape and obese and even though I'll never admit it to anybody I work with I recommended the other person due to this fact.

Being obese and out of shape is a sign of a lacking personality in my opinion and I'm just asking for workplace problems from people like that.

I obviously couldn't ever discuss this in the workplace without HR are crawling up my ass so I just keep it to myself and make my silent selections.

What if the obese person actually had a decent personality? I consider myself "obese" but technically am overweight.. but it doesnt enter my mind as a part of my identity. Like I identify as a future muscle chad attack chopper and my personality shows it.

Would you hire that person?

Not that person but I cannot under any circumstance respect an obese person. I can only respect physically competant people. I define physically competant as being able to pass the Marine corps physical fitness test at any given moment. I believe and have believed my entire life that all men should have no difficulty meeting the requirements of this test, as I said... at any given time. In theory, if you were fat but could still run a 6 minute mile I would respect you but that is impossible so I don't respect you.

Also, a chess player can burn many thousands of calories in a single day of playing chess. Thinking burns calories. If I see a fat person I automatically know that they do not think nearly enough.

It's hard to learn someone's true personality in the short time frame that is an interview process, but in my opinion being obese is a sign of *potential* personality problems.

If the obese person was significantly more qualified I would take them over the less qualified person, but if the people are comparable I'm not going to lie and say their health wouldnt determine my choice.

I'm also talking obese here like 300 lb at 5'11" I'm not talking about 10 or 20 pounds overweight with a tiny beer belly.

Every perspective employee must meet Marine fitness standards... are you running militia? I mean, I get your reasoning but still, it's America. Lots of people are of the fat.
Okay, that's a more rational answer than the NEET above you.

No I'm not running a militia but I believe every man on planet Earth has certain standards to meet and I won't associate with any that don't meet this standard.

>If I see a fat person I automatically know that they do not think nearly enough.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: EuCgTuKA) 02/10/19(Sun)12:17:45 No.202734820▶
you're a fat ass loser

It's okay pal I'm just superior to you in every way

You must be extremely insecure if you cannot even be around someone you perceive as unhealthy... as if it is contagious and you might become unhealthy yourself.

Nah I'm not grossed out by them. I just get very angry at people that are inferior simply because they are inferior.

im quite certain that this is a shitpost and even if it is then you've baited me successfully.

>fat, ugly
what has that got to do with getting a job? some were born fat or ugly and any kind of work that needs to be done to fix that is insanely difficult or almost impossible. i mean sure, if you're fat then you can go to the gym and lose weight. it also takes a lot of willpower to even do it in routine basis. but being ugly? how in the fuck are you suppose to fix that you fucking retard. with surgery? genius dude. what pisses me off is that you are simply telling people that their appearances will not get them a job. shows really what kind of a person you are. most HR departments and employers are probably similar to you anyway so im not surprised that there is so much assholery going around which prevents people from getting a job in the first place...because muh appearances.

>unmannered and dumb
that i somewhat agree with.

if you are not hiring me simply for being "fat, ugly" as you claim then this is already discrimination. and if you're for discriminating people and not getting them a job because muh appearances then you're a cunt.

you guys are telling us to get jobs but then we don't get a job for how competitive it is and how employers and HR department acts like dicks and then you're telling us that appearance is an issue.

eat a dick nigger.

Attached: big chungus.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Superior minded people do not trouble themselves with the failures of others that have been brought on by poor decision making. That is a waste of mental resources that could be used on yourself. You're weak minded.
The fact you are try to argue your 'superiority' on an anonymous khazar basket weaving forum is further proof.

I'm not arguing anything captain pseudo-intellect. I made the statement that I get angry at inferior people and offered no justification for this at all.

You're just a bitch.

Debating if I should bother reading this or not.

I might.

The fact that you have an emotional reaction to appearance was the basis of my arguement you "superior" idiot.

well appearances bother you a lot so surely you can read right? or is that something you cant do as well?

sad.

>9 posters
>9 posts by this ID
Relax loser, you're affecting my bottom line

He's superior.. he doesn't have to read because of his superiority complex assures him of his inner philosophy being infallible.

Yes I judge people, I judge all of my surroundings and make appropriate choices. Do you not?
I'll probably get around to it
Correct

Whoops

Alright so read your words and basically what you've said is
>1) it's hard to lose weight
This is wrong, we are in a constant state of repair and decay.
>2) fitness doesn't increase attractiveness
Not only does being in shape trigger hormones in other people when they see you, but your body produces hormones that make you more attractive when you do work out
>3) it's mean to discriminate
Lol

All in all, I'm glad I live where I live and you live where you live.

I observe my environment.. I dont "judge" it as judgement requires emotional investment. You're stpid as shit. I'm out.

>Projecting this much

What am I projecting? Im using your own arguments to show how you are emotionally driven instead of logical. It's there in plain site for all to see.. but whatever. Enjoy your false sense of security and eggshell ego.

Bet you're fat desu

>desu
ayyy lmao

obviously you're a retard. The issue is that employers are using online job applications and never get to meet you, let alone see what you look like, if you don't utilize the correct keywords on your application.

I think it's pretty obvious that the way you look and your physical aptitude directly reflect the way you live your life and therefore it's pretty fucking easy to pick who is better for a job just visually.

lol remember the "skill gap"?

Attached: 1548517564146.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

Your a female... it's becoming more and more obvious.

>Has never done a day of labor in his life
>Has never had to use common sense in his life

I don't hire fat people, they're lazy.

Actually, I have done a shit load of labor since the age of 16. At one point I was working on a team mass producing frames for houses. 60 walls a day. Do you know how much those weigh?
But, I am smart enough to actually sell the product than build them, so I do that now.

Anything else you'd like to project before I return to more fruitful pursuits?

You applied for a job in the last 20 years? There's no 'meeting you' anymore until the day of the interview. And that's if you rise to the top of the several hundred people applying for the one part-time opening.

Reality.

Lol that's absurd
I'd slap your belly and call you cupcake

I make more money talking, meeting people and snorting cocaine then all my family ever made.
And they where called rich in my home town.
They work like crazy.

I've known this for years I could use my looks and fitness levels to excel career wise where others couldn't, It's just difficult to get to the point of an interview since a lot of jobs have ridiculous screening criteria before they even consider you for a face to face interview