Texas is a shithole

Seriously guys. I have just arrived in Houston 1 week ago, expecting to see people around me like poc related, but I am disgustingly dissapointed to see I am surrounded by thousands of niggers, beaners and pajeets.
What has happened to this once a beautiful white conservative state?
You burgers are fucked like us europeans

Attached: texan_header_merge.jpg (202x296, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's what you get for going to houston

As far as I know, the rest of the state is as fucked up as Houston.

Lived in Houston my whole life, the only white people I see know are the Europeans at work. To answer your question Hurricane Katrina and unchecked immigration happened.

Stfu fascist! Your days are numbered...you will be flayed and butcherd like a pig that you are.

#LongLiveTheAntifa

#GoodNightWhitePride

All the big city's in Texas sucks! Get out side of them and it is a whole lot better!

What did you expect you fucking retard?
There's a reason Houston is known for being the most diverse city in america

its mostly spics you have to deal with in the rest of the state Houston has a lot of niggers compared to the other cities

When you have toilets i will take you seriously. Street shitters 2020!

Texas is pretty fucked. Even rural areas are starting to feel the pressure of multiculturalism.

Yeah Katrina happened and all the nogs went to Houston. Never went back either. Lucky Louisiana.

>Texas is a shithole
No user, Houston is a shithole.

After Katrina flooded out the lower 9th ghetto in New Orleans a significant number of it's inhabitants were relocated to Houston. Problem is nogs don't really move places. They're naturally sedentary so when FEMA moved them to Houston they just never went back. Thus furthering Houston's decent into shitholistan.

Other parts of Texas are still nice.

Not before you're lined up by a wall and shot. Fucking commie.

this

Fpbp

>houston is texas

Give your address

This, fuck Houston, it's a boiling concrete jungle overrun with spics and niggers
Lived in Texas all my life and avoid it at all costs

Give your address, of your home not the street where you are shitting right now.

You came too early
the houston livestock and rodeo starts in a couple weeks
for day to day cowboys, go to fort worth

come visit me if you're actually here. I am cool and normal. trust me

>goes to major metropolitan city
>"Wow this is just like a major metropolitan city"
>"Texas is a shithole"
really barbecues my brisket

>Rodeo
>cowboys

pick one. its an extravagant larp

A real Texan smokes a brisket, you have to go back.

In most places, sure, but the houston rodeo usually gets actual cowboys
like the kind that drive cattle

If you want that, you’ll need to go to west Texas. Lol Houston is a melting pot, especially after Katrina.

sure..sure.

show me these fields where these cowboys are driving cattle and not using semis and shit in a town that smells like cow shit

Everything is bigger in Texas, especially the population of dangerous minorities.

Come to the Dallas Fort Worth area...

Jow Forums meet up at St Arnolds when

Barbecue = smoking or slow charcoal cooking. You're thinking of grilling.

>Give your address

He wants to leave a chocolate surprise on your doorstep.

lol fuck off reddit. i dont actually live downtown

>go to state bordering Mexico expecting to see white cowboys
You're about 60 years too late.

Shhh don’t let him know. Too many transplants as it is!

poo in loo

>Barbecue
By definition barbecue encompasses several different cooking methods including grilling, roasting, and smoking. Sorry your ESL teacher didn't cover this.

253 Broadway # 10, New York, NY 10007

>poc related
Spellcheck set to Jow Forums mode?

I do live on a clean st so yeah!

>You burgers are fucked like us europeans
actually, we are more screwed than Europeans because our demographics are permanently changed. It can never be reversed. At least Europe still stands a chance, if Europeans could only become redpilled. That however, is diminishing rather quickly. It will get to a point within 10-20 years of being impossible of being reversed if the system doesn't fall within the next few years.

Something needs to happen, NOW. When Europe uncucks itself and dispels non-Europeans from Europe,

Houston is a shithole dude.

>Currently at Texas A&M
>about 90% of the ppl here are white
>sometimes meet an ethnic
>conversation ensues
>I ask, "are you from Houston?"
>"Yes user, how did you know?"
>"oh lucky guess"
>without fail every time. Always Houston

Beans are a bit of a different story, they inhabit all places in texas except certain small towns in east texas and the panhandle. I have a mixed opinion on them. A good deal of them are hardworking and actually genuinely decent folk. Some are even conservative. But its the bean nationalists who come here and the cholos who come here that piss me off and are why I want to ban immigration from those places entirely.

>real Texans smoke brisket, not barbecue
>you have to go back
>"but smoking is barbecuing among other things"
>you're right about smoking, heh, sorry your ESL teacher didnt cover this
really barbecues my brisket

Really broils your brisket

Uh, the Dallas area is just as bad in terms of being overrun by spics, and San Antonio is just Mexico. The state overall is about 30% white when you account for beaners (official stat 40%).

Uh, not really. Texas is about 30% white at this point. It's just Mexico. I moved from city to town to country. Probably lived in 15 different places total over the years. Spics infiltrating everywhere, including BFE.

>Other parts of Texas are still nice.
I lived all over texas for over 30 years. In that time I think I went literally everywhere (unfortunately with the exception of Big Bend National Park--never went there).

I can unequivocally say the state is fucked. What you said "there are nice parts" was true 40 years ago. It is not today. I don't think people truly understand how fucked Texas is and what that means for national politics, as in permanent one-party leftist rule.

Yea, I'm thinking we need to open carry march in the ghettos of Houston to really get the nigs jiving. You want a better country you weak willed faggot? You've got to make one. Only by uniting and pushing back against the immigrant hordes can we live in peace and even then, we still have the unchecked globalist capitalists in Washington to worry about.

We can retake Houston and Austin from the shitskin hordes, we just need to organize

Attached: patriotFront2.png (1933x424, 88K)

Fuck dallas. Nobody from Texas even lives there anymore and the ones that do over do it w the nigger mexixan and faggot tolerance.

U dont know shit hoss. Cowboy every damn day and no mexicans doing my work

If I see one more Californian here I'm going to ask Trump to nuke their shitty state and not let a single one escape

Texans all say their state is based but the whole state is gonna be ruled by Houston and Austin.

Attached: 1510869448147.png (1026x1228, 56K)

I-I still live there... I want out... holy fucking christ I want out. I just gotta save a couple more thousand dollars and I can transfer over to my company's division in Iowa! Hahaha! Yeah that's it! Everything's gonna be fine!

Attached: nope.jpg (1024x833, 67K)

Stop with the demoralization, you think I haven't suffered too? We've all suffered from the loss of our communities. My entire hometown of Sherman TX, where fucking Eisenhower grew up, looks like a shithole now. Commerce TX looks like a massive nog infested ghetto. We can retake the streets, we need to be more bold.

How many days would we have to march in the streets before the nogs ran away in fear? We need to engage in full spectrum warfare. Anyplace a nog sleeps is a good place for an accidental fire to happen. Anyone who harbors immigrants or employs them should be beaten. Anyone who helps out niggers or spics is a traitor and should know it. Burn down the neighborhoods and drive the Spic scourge into the ocean.

you mean like the FBI who left KKK paraphernalia in my neighborhood once I supported Ron Paul or what

Good Idea! I'll meet with you at 3000 Briarcrest Dr #306, Bryan, TX 77802 and we can begin!

can we talk about the texas bean burners? how common are they and are they a threat to the white race like their coal burner counterpart?

Attached: 1684864684746.jpg (640x800, 125K)

Holy fucking kek the glowing intensifies

Went to Texas once for a conference. Hostile niggers, arabs and mexicans everywhere the eye could see. Never again.

I just left the state, which I recommend for all whites. Too many fat, dumb, cuck moron boomer whites all about "muh natural conservatives" still. It's done. Also, violence is never the answer. Peace is the answer.

>Downtown Houston is turning into Austin
>The 5th ward is turning into a hipster paradise
>Meanwhile the town I grew up in is turning to shit and I'm paying a $1800/month in school taxes
Fuck this shit. I can't leave stuff in my backyard without being stolen and I'm getting over taxed because the school district is corrupt.

Attached: 1548980281405.jpg (854x800, 561K)

>thinking A&m is 90% white

It's weird, isn't it? I saw the transformation over most of my life. You wouldn't think Texas is basically California, but it is. It became that in about 30 years time. It was crazy to watch and even crazier remembering what it was like before v. now. Many such cases. Sad.

Its 50%

i see them every day. the bitches will look right at me in the eyes as if to say "This is fine, right? This is okay?" Naturally my expression says, "No". Meanwhile the bean will be acting like it's completely natural. And it is. It is. This is goblin territory. This is not your homeland anymore. These are not your women. Move to the midwest. Move to the north. Move to the northwest. Protect what is left.

Attached: 1540324690014.jpg (935x935, 274K)

Lot of pozzed whites there, too. The state is just finished. Last white out turn off the lights.

They are in every town regardless of how white

It was a major shock, I had heard all my life Texas was so great and then seeing it in person was something else.

Why do shills try so hard to get us to leave Texas?

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Demoralization.
Basically, trying to get us to leave the state so it can turn blue.
Until Texas turns in to a liberal shithole worse than California. I'm staying here.

Houston fag here. It's a shithole, but we have a strange pride about it.

The area of town you're in will definitely influence your perceptions. Plenty of shit areas all over the city, large that it is.

Even then, New Mexico is blue and doesn’t seem like that bad of a place to live

Texas is a hell hole. Lived in Corpus for 2 years about 10 years ago & there were teenage beaner moms EVERYWHERE. The beaches were trashed with seaweed & garbage because people drive on them. Went to Austin & its a bunch of Liberals & fags. Houston was the same, but niggers on top. Went to San Antonio for a DAY and there no shit was a poo wedding going on downtown that was clogging the streets with hundreds of other poos. Laredo was a god damn lawless hellhole where no one spoke English. I never went out to the western part of the state but who cares about some arid wasteland.

"Based Texas" is a meme. I couldn't leave fast enough.

Texas is spic central, of course it's a shithole, spics are all subhuman mongrels.

Wrong. As of 2012, and massively undercounting illegals, it was 44.3%.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites, go to the chart, go to 2012 numbers (most recent census available). The census citation is in footnote 56.

That was seven years ago. Not only that, it MASSIVELY undercounted illegals. The official estimate of illegals by the census has been 11 million since around 2000. There are easily 11 million illegals alone in Texas at this point.

But, anyway, 44.3% white as of 2012 (seven years ago) and massively undercounting beaners then, AND seven years of immigration since.

I spent almost 40 years of my life there and saw the entire thing happen, so I know reality just from seeing it, as do other white Texans who witnessed this happen. Texas, right now, is low 30% white and may even be under if you had a perfect snapshot.

Also (and I'm serious here) go fuck yourself. You are part of the team of shills who go online telling whites they're the majority, when in Texas for example whites have been majority minority OFFICIALLY for five years, but those numbers aren't even accurately counting beaners. Your job is to try to deescalate and convince whites everything is fine. Get fucked.

I'm not a shill. Texas is Mexico, and that's never going to fucking change now. *You* can stay and have your family and children raped by a bunch of subhumans because chances are you're one of them, or a fucking troll. I'm getting the fuck out while I can for obvious reasons like every other Texas poster.

There's nothing in New Mexico.
It's rated one of the lowest infrastructures, there's no jobs, all the towns looks like ghost towns. So on and so forth. You'd do better in South Dakota or Wyoming. Because at least there's jobs.

fpbp
Houston is the Detroit of texas

Not all Hispanics are non white so I think it’s closer to 50

>strange pride
one thing I find hilarious about Texans is how idiotic they are. They turned their state into a complete garbage heap, a soulless, soul-sucking, corporate-run, shitskin-filled hellhole, yet they continue to maintain that there's something special about Texas to take pride in. Like idiots who have pride in California when it's a third world hellhole and Mexico North. Very funny.

I look forward to the spics finally wiping out all the fat, stupid, idiot, fucktard whites who invited in a slave army of beaners to work for them and now have to pay the price of living in Mexico.

Tn user here. Texas was disgusting and terrible. I was in laredo and went through houston and austin and all the shitholes in between. Texans talk a lot of big boy shit but honestly they will just be a part of mexico way sooner than california. Its just a giant example of civnat cuckoldry. Seriously, the only shittier places in the US i have ever been is detroit and newark nj.

Sounds pretty tight

Why do so many Tennessee anons always chime in during these threads?
I'm guessing it's supposed to be a joke about that song.

austinite by birth here. downtown is run by the gays and the libs, other than that its fairly conservative because theres a lot of rich finance/entrepreneur types in the NW. Steiner ranch, riverplace all filled w boomers and their gen z kids being raised conservative.

again, a lot of conservative money out there.

Attached: 1484979393280.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

All spics are subhuman mutts unless they're 100% European.

Did you even read the link? Do you think non-white hispanics count as white? Are you fucking stupid?

Again, OFFICIALLY, the number already was majority minority years ago. It was 44.3% per the census in 2012 officially, which was massively lowballing illegals, AND it's been another seven years of non-stop shitskin influx since then.

I understand you're a paid shill coming on here to lie about the white population, because your job is convince to whites to calm down, you're still a majority, everything's good, but the numbers and simple observation of reality living in Texas do not lie. It's over, and traitor pieces of shit like you trying to mollify whites are the worst enemy possible.

If 100% European is the criteria I doubt America is 50% white either

It is 44% white non Hispanic, there are likely a good 10% that are white and fall under the Hispanic category. Are you a retard?

I think (and I'm serious here) the Texas government actually has shills. You'll notice in every thread where Texas comes up, they will repeatedly and blatantly lie about the demographics and continue to say everything's fine. The only people who could possibly do that are employed by the State of Texas OR simply do not and have never lived in the state. There is no other explanation (except literal 80 IQ retardation, maybe).

Austin is unironically the best out of the big 4 cities

You're 100% correct, the USA hasn't been a majority white in a long time.

COME TO TEXAS BOY I'LL SHOVE MY BOOT UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL BE SHITTING LEATHER FOR THE NEXT FIVE GODDAM YEARS BOY

Attached: 1463181129530.png (600x600, 343K)

Probably since the 1800s or so. Europeans and Indians have been breeding since the anglos first came

That's completely insane and idiotic, and even if that were true, you're STILL IGNORING THE UNDERCOUNT OF ILLEGALS AND THE FACT THOSE NUMBERS ARE FROM 2012.

You're living in a fantasy world because you're a paid shill. Nobody who actually lives in Texas can possibly be as stupid as you or have any reason to continue to argue like you are because they would understand why this information needs to be out there and accurate. You must be paid. Also, fuck you, you fucking traitor.

>P.O.C.-related
Freudian slip?

It’s not too bad, we take the best shits here. Got u btfo now

Attached: 2CC77BDC-5685-4CF6-997D-7F3ED53A7363.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Austin is San Francisco-lite.
It's nice, but its cucked harder than most cities.

Such edge. So ad hominem.

Attached: 1549697059865.jpg (431x427, 137K)

If that were true it would be 54% so if you add illegals it will be around 50%. Why are you so butthurt?