/SCG/ , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

YOUR DAILY ARYAN WORKSHOP HOW TO LOVE GOD !

The King or the President of a country needs to have special qualities. Firstly they need to be trained in marshal arts , and secondly they need to be trained in religious principles as given in the reveled scriptures. This requirements will weed out all the phonies.

youtu.be/941L-hT71JU
youtu.be/941L-hT71JU
>youtu.be/941L-hT71JU

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”
“Kike Consciousness means Forgetfulness of God in Total.”

LET THE HOLY NAME RING

BE THE CHANTING YOU WANT TO SEE

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

#NoMoreChantingStupidities
#NoMoreKikeConsciousness

Attached: 0B6C1BBE-7774-4CE1-A8F1-730F69BE25C6.jpg (2000x2500, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0iAvstwB3kQ
youtu.be/iLVVz7pNZuY
youtu.be/NtmV4GJWznY
youtu.be/bUGG7e8aPDQ
youtu.be/941L-hT71JU
twitter.com/myserenity69/status/1094261048440483840?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Spirit of AC1.jpg (683x889, 274K)

Attached: Spirit of AC2.jpg (682x889, 289K)

Attached: Spirit of Error.jpg (701x915, 291K)

post N to nail baby jesus to a peice of wood

Bongo. Do you understand how pathetic you and your country is ? Now, having said that, go back to sucking off Muhammad.

thats not a very christian approach now is it?

Remember. I’m not Christian. I’m Krishtian. Very similar but not quite.

Attached: B6B8CEDC-2AED-4050-BBC9-4E61423A6D0A.jpg (1280x544, 207K)

whats the difference?

Here is the difference.

Bible only mentions couple of times “I’AM”
BUT...
In the original testament GOD THE KRIST says I’AM or AHAM almost 6 million times.

Attached: 53A3466A-D629-4D13-A2BD-D8CDFA0B1F06.jpg (960x720, 139K)

Attached: F16AB136-C563-48EA-855C-F63315097C5B.jpg (2000x2500, 1.25M)

Attached: 93C6BA6C-F72B-4F0C-A36A-805416584D4E.jpg (2000x2500, 1.31M)

Attached: FB8345CE-F477-4B65-818D-5177034E36B7.jpg (798x800, 267K)

Attached: 99093F2E-C742-4E56-A759-891C1F443AFE.jpg (3000x1687, 1.28M)

ahh so your some kind of jewish, that figures

Sort of but not quite.
Remember, all the YADUS were removed from the planet by KRISHNA 5000 years ago. What presently goes by the name Jews are the burnt remnants of YADU genes.

Remember, NOT all Jews. Not all Jews are bad. Only 99.9% of them.

Attached: DA4A92E7-726C-4C80-8146-4218D3CCA2DC.jpg (1080x810, 347K)

How do I practice this?

FUCK OFF SHILL

Ma lad. You don’t even understand how much this question makes me happy. Please, allow me to answer this question of yours.
It is very simple. Start by chanting the HOLY NAME, then try to cook some nice vegetarian eatables and offer them to GOD THE KRIST. What GOD eats is your devotion that prepared the eatables. After GOD finished eating your devotion, now the food is no different from GOD. Now you can taste GOD. Since GOD is ABSOLUTE, the food offered to Him also because absolute and non different from Him.

So, to practice start with these two things CHANTING and TASTING GOD.

The third principle is to acquire the Transcendental knowledge @ Prabhupadabooks.com

Attached: 1EB17932-9D72-4695-A8AF-7DFCEE303C57.jpg (1408x1053, 349K)

>marshal arts

Attached: thats-cute.jpg (783x521, 72K)

>Hare Krishnas trying to recruit on Jow Forums

lmao, now I have officially seen it all

Into the oven with all of you

Attached: American-Hare-Krishnas-Chanting.jpg (1324x866, 155K)

Leaf. You are not in a position to make statements. Ok ..? Coprende ?

Attached: 0BF594A3-D9E4-48DC-AAAC-2DDBD6394BD6.jpg (940x705, 474K)

Sure I am, we've got your joke of a religion up here

>hur would you like to buy a flower

Lord knows we've got too many hippies up here, but you sad fuckers are a joke even to THEM. You're like a cult created, led, and peopled entirely by kids who got bullied in kindergarten

Attached: 099_1975_10-02-25-7.jpg (725x473, 70K)

Also, ma lad. Association with devotees of the Lord is so essential as well. The problem is that the institution of ISKCON has been (((hijacked))). So for the past 15 years when I found out about it I had to practice it alone with only Prabhupada and few other devotees that are on the same page regarding joos.

youtu.be/0iAvstwB3kQ
youtu.be/0iAvstwB3kQ
>youtu.be/0iAvstwB3kQ

>you sad fuckers are a joke even to THEM

Trust me leaf when I tell you.

You sad leaf c u c k s are a joke even to HARE KRISHNAS

>still here

lmao

Isn't there an airport you should be hanging out at, in 1972 when you weedy, glassy-eyed faggots were even relevant enough to be a punchline?

I mean, I guess it's nice that pathetic pussies get to have their own brainwashed cult, but I wish you guys would graduate to the Doomsday Suicide level and stop bothering the humans. You guys manage to be a joke in a country where everyone shits in the streets

Attached: Srila-Prabhupada-and-Disciples-Chant-Hare-Krishna-in-Airport-1024x670.jpg (1024x670, 230K)

Again. Please trust me.

>a joke in a country where everyone shits in the streets

It is always better to be a street shitter than a C U C K.

Trust me leaf. You are more famous in India than HARE KRISHNAS.

Attached: 81D4C4C5-589F-489E-84F1-143FF66D27FE.gif (480x270, 3.32M)

lmao

>defends street shitting
>implying you sad sacks didn't invent the concept of being cucked

You are the literal original soiboys

>You are more famous in India than HARE KRISHNAS.

Well, of course -- Canada's a G7 country, despite its lamentable current leadership, whereas you guys are a cult of brainwashed pussies that frankly I am amazed to learn still exists

As far as I knew, humanity became vaguely aware of you hippie lobotomy patients back in the late 70s, had a good laugh at you, and then promptly went back to ignoring you forever. Except to assure you that we don't want to buy a fucking flower when we're just trying to make our flight and thus continue our non-pussy-cultist lives.

What the hell have you been up to? Aside from not bathing or having jobs, and chanting three words over and over. I mean, a lot of us as toddlers found out that if you repeat a word, like say "towel", over and over again it loses all meaning. You living jokes actually made a religion out of it

TOWEL TOWEL RAMA RAMA
HARE TOWEL HARE HARE

Attached: 114_1976_11-07-281.jpg (2622x1871, 501K)

>despite its lamentable current leadership

You see. This is the problem. No matter how c u c k e d you and your kind is still you need to compare yourself with HARE KRISHNAS to feel a little better about yourself. This is called being so fucked up your ass you can’t think straight any more.

Lol fake christ. Helios wont take you to heaven, only Yahushua

>you need to compare yourself with HARE KRISHNAS to feel a little better about yourself.

Nobody compares themselves to you vegan lunatics, except possibly I suppose after turning down one of your flowers for sale and then quickly offering a thought of thanks that we didn't end up brainwashed into some pathetic cult of reed-thin faggots

>This is called being so fucked up your ass you can’t think straight any more.
>cult "philosophy" is that if you chant 3 words six billion times while flailing around like an epileptic AIDS patient, you achieve "enlightenment"

lmao

Attached: Hare-Krishna-Devotees-Chanting-Hare-Krishna.jpg (3629x2120, 920K)

>Nobody compares themselves to you vegan lunatics

No one except you. You seem like a successful gentleman. Please tell me how did you and your kind managed to destroy Canada since 70’s ?

Just please don’t tell me it’s because of KRISHNAS.

>implying you aren't the model for everything the enemies of humanity want us to be

Weak, harmless, mindlessly chanting slogans thinking they have an effect on your life -- a constant "consciousness state" that leads to a total negation of one's power to affect real life (other than annoying busy travellers and getting laughed at by humans)

They wish we were all like you -- but you're yesterday's model, made obsolete by cultural trends long ago. That's why nobody gives a shit about you Moonies anymore -- today's mindwashed zombies who'll never affect anything in real life just use Twitter. Embarrassing for you to be honest

HASHTAG RAMA HASHTAG HASHTAG

Attached: Hare-Krishna-Devotees-on-Sankirtan-at-ISKCON-Mayapur-in-1975.jpg (2134x1682, 600K)

>today's mindwashed zombies who'll never affect anything in real life just use Twitter

Listen to me newfag. It is because of the stormer army shitposters that you even capable of knowing about Jow Forums.
So, I welcome you to the family of neo Nazis.
In the meantime why don’t you go back sucking off Muhammad.

Whatever you say bro

>looks around at fellow cultists
>they all look like this
>at no point thinks "holy shit, I'm in a cult, and one of skinny faggots at that"

lmao how delusional do you have to be

Have a blessed day bro, try not to think about things too much

TOWEL RAMA TOWEL TOWEL

Attached: hare-krishna1.jpg (454x300, 35K)

You have a nice day too

NEW

BREAKING !!!

youtu.be/iLVVz7pNZuY
youtu.be/iLVVz7pNZuY
>youtu.be/iLVVz7pNZuY

Attached: 6175D36C-A6A3-4838-A902-14FB10EE063E.jpg (2000x2500, 1.11M)

This woman has more balls than Trump and Trudeau combined

Say NO to ZOG

>The administrative posts occupied by the demigods for maintaining the regulations of the material world are offered to the highly elevated pious living beings. When there is a scarcity of such pious living beings, the Lord incarnates Himself as Brahmā, Prajāpati, Indra, etc., and takes up the charge. During the period of Svāyambhuva Manu (the present period is of Vaivasvata Manu) there was no suitable living being who could occupy the post of Indra, the King of the Indraloka (heaven) planet. The Lord Himself at that time became Indra. Assisted by His own sons like Yama and other demigods, Lord Yajña ruled the administration of the universal affairs.

Attached: 48F6DA3B-B016-4908-8A15-006530EA55AB.jpg (800x600, 55K)

What the fuck thread did i just step into

Lad. AMA specifically

You are a heretic.

No I’m not.

My lads, the plan is simple. We need to engage both sides of political spectrum in the chanting of the HOLY NAME and feeding them plenty of PRASADAM or food offered to the Lord with devotion. This is how we can reduce crime and poverty in this country.

youtu.be/NtmV4GJWznY
youtu.be/NtmV4GJWznY
>youtu.be/NtmV4GJWznY

Attached: C410AEEB-D011-49BC-8EEF-942183CA66A4.jpg (1408x864, 520K)

>Parīkṣit Mahārāja was an ideal king and householder because he was a devotee of the Personality of Godhead. A devotee of the Lord automatically has all good qualifications. And the Emperor was a typical example of this. Personally he had no attachment for all the worldly opulences in his possession. But since he was king for the all-around welfare of his citizens, he was always busy in the welfare work of the public, not only for this life, but also for the next. He would not allow slaughterhouses or killing of cows. He was not a foolish and partial administrator who would arrange for the protection of one living being and allow another to be killed. Because he was a devotee of the Lord, he knew perfectly well how to conduct his administration for everyone's happiness-men, animals, plants and all living creatures. He was not selfishly interested. Selfishness is either self-centered or self-extended. He was neither. His interest was to please the Supreme Truth Personality of Godhead. The king is the representative of the Supreme Lord, and therefore the king's interest must be identical with that of the Supreme Lord. The Supreme Lord wants all living beings to be obedient to Him and thereby become happy. Therefore the king's interest is to guide all subjects back to the kingdom of God. Hence the activities of the citizens should be so coordinated that they can at the end go back home, back to Godhead. Under the administration of a representative king, the kingdom is full of opulence. At that time, human beings need not eat animals. There are ample food grains, milk, fruit and vegetables so that the human beings as well as the animals can eat sumptuously and to their heart's content. If all living beings are satisfied with food and shelter and obey the prescribed rules, there cannot be any disturbance between one living being and another. Emperor Parīkṣit was a worthy king, and therefore all were happy during his reign.

Attached: FE540F0C-E4D2-4FC5-ACFA-2BABD6D650AF.jpg (1484x989, 355K)

Do to the c u c k e d administration that has no idea what soul is human society is gliding to hellish existence in their next life while creating hellish existence in this life.

Attached: E10F1B04-53F8-482E-8C3A-5FCFE5983DA8.jpg (1202x739, 243K)

>Due to...

THE KINGDOM OF GOD is much much different from the Kingdom of Kikes we presently experience

>A summary of the Supreme Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa is made herein by Śrīmatī Kuntīdevī. The almighty Lord has His eternal transcendental abode where He is engaged in keeping surabhi cows. He is served by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune. He descends on the material world to reclaim His devotees and to annihilate the disturbing elements in groups of political parties and kings who are supposed to be in charge of administration work. He creates, maintains and annihilates by His unlimited energies, and still He is always full with prowess and does not deteriorate in potency. The cows, the brāhmaṇas and the devotees of the Lord are all objects of His special attention because they are very important factors for the general welfare of living beings.

Attached: A5E674AD-1EEC-47F0-976E-725EC7F7242F.jpg (2000x2500, 1.24M)

The good news is that Abrahamic religions are fully ripped to nuke each other off the planet.

>The pious King Yudhiṣṭhira was mortified because of the mass massacre of human beings in the Battle of Kurukṣetra, especially on his account. Duryodhana was there on the throne, and he was doing well in his administration, and in one sense there was no need of fighting. But on the principle of justice Yudhiṣṭhira was to replace him. The whole clique of politics centered around this point, and all the kings and residents of the whole world became involved in this fight between the rival brothers. Lord Kṛṣṇa was also there on the side of King Yudhiṣṭhira. It is said in the Mahābhārata, Ādi-parva (20) that 640,000,000 men were killed in the eighteen days of the Battle of Kurukṣetra, and some hundreds of thousands were missing. Practically this was the greatest battle in the world within five thousand years.

Attached: 6AB508E8-4C9B-43DC-97E2-9B5E6FAC46E4.jpg (1080x1608, 181K)

KRISHNA has no problem removing all the goat, chicken and cow fuckers

Attached: 3A60A9C9-2544-4F02-A198-5E008491E260.jpg (987x650, 176K)

Attached: F0DE6B3B-BBDC-4B1B-A7F8-7D5FED2EBE4F.jpg (1200x693, 170K)

Attached: 2139B593-2E97-4074-B173-B7D655D60392.jpg (2000x2500, 1.1M)

>Rāja-dharma is a great science, unlike modern diplomacy for political supremacy. The kings were trained systematically to become munificent and not merely be tax collectors. They were trained to perform different sacrifices only for the prosperity of the subjects. To lead the prajās to the attainment of salvation was a great duty of the king. The father, the spiritual master and the king are not to become irresponsible in the matter of leading their subjects to the path of ultimate liberation from birth, death, diseases and old age. When these primary duties are properly discharged, there is no need of government of the people, by the people. In modern days the people in general occupy the administration by the strength of manipulated votes, but they are never trained in the primary duties of the king, and that is also not possible for everyone. Under the circumstances the untrained administrators play havoc to make the subjects happy in all respects. On the other hand, these untrained administrators gradually become rogues and thieves and increase the taxation to finance a top-heavy administration that is useless for all purposes. Actually the qualified brāhmaṇas are meant to give direction to the kings for proper administration in terms of the scriptures like the Manu-saṁhitā and Dharma-śāstras of Parāśara. A typical king is the ideal of the people in general, and if the king is pious, religious, chivalrous and munificent, the citizens generally follow him. Such a king is not a lazy sensuous person living at the cost of the subjects, but alert always to kill thieves and dacoits. The pious kings were not merciful to dacoits and thieves in the name of nonsensical ahiṁsā (nonviolence). The thieves and dacoits were punished in an exemplary way so that in the future no one would dare commit such nuisances in an organized form. Such thieves and dacoits were never meant for administration as they are now.

>As mentioned above, the cosmic creation is the property of the Supreme Lord. This is the basic philosophy of Īśopaniṣad: everything is the property of the Supreme Being. No one should encroach upon the property of the Supreme Lord. One should accept only what is kindly awarded by Him. Therefore, the earth or any other planet or universe is the absolute property of the Lord. The living beings are certainly His parts and parcels, or sons, and thus every one of them has a right to live at the mercy of the Lord to execute his prescribed work. No one, therefore, can encroach upon the right of another individual man or animal without being so sanctioned by the Lord. The king or the administrator is the representative of the Lord to look after the management of the Lord's will. He must therefore be a recognized person like Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira or Parīkṣit. Such kings have full responsibility and knowledge from authorities about the administration of the world. But at times, due to the influence of the ignorance mode of material nature (tamo-guṇa), the lowest of the material modes, kings and administrators come into power without knowledge and responsibility, and such foolish administrators live like animals for the sake of their own personal interest. The result is that the whole atmosphere becomes surcharged with anarchy and vicious elements. Nepotism, bribery, cheating, aggression and, therefore, famine, epidemic, war and similar other disturbing features become prominent in human society. And the devotees of the Lord or the faithful are persecuted by all means. All these symptoms indicate the time of an incarnation of the Lord to reestablish the principles of religion and to vanquish the maladministrators.

Attached: CBF9CA5F-2B27-4978-8F47-4CAD33DAD942.jpg (1024x1571, 498K)

>* the transcendental abode of the Lord where the trees are all desire trees and the buildings are made of touchstone. The Lord Govinda is engaged there in herding the surabhi cows as His natural occupation. These goddesses of fortune can be seen automatically if we are attracted by the bodily features of the Lord. The impersonalists cannot observe such goddesses of fortune because of their dry speculative habit. And those who are artists, overtaken by the beautiful creation, should better see to the beautiful face of the Lord for complete satisfaction. The face of the Lord is the embodiment of beauty. What they call beautiful nature is but His smile, and what they call the sweet songs of the birds are but specimens of the whispering voice of the Lord. There are administrative demigods in charge of departmental service of cosmic management, and there are tiny administrative gods in the state service. They are always afraid of other competitors, but if they take shelter of the arms of the Lord, the Lord can protect them always from the attacks of enemies. A faithful servant of the Lord engaged in the service of administration is the ideal executive head and can well protect the interest of the people in general. Other so-called administrators are symbols of anachronisms leading to the acute distress of the people who are governed by them.

Attached: 2FC24267-C220-439B-BFBE-6900EAF885F1.jpg (1200x750, 292K)

Attached: EE9E4BE3-B5B9-4BDC-9ADE-70C8CC1AD31D.jpg (750x765, 184K)

Attached: D7C78D62-BB4C-479E-9561-1CBAF1EC4FF5.jpg (2000x2500, 1.5M)

Shes a member of the CFR and was raised in a cult. Cabal trojan horse.

Attached: b441df7b364f9aef03ce31b621513c75bb6a6dd78089fa55c97263f9029eb939.jpg (474x352, 29K)

From all the swamp candidates in DC , TULSI is beyond them all

>youtu.be/bUGG7e8aPDQ
youtu.be/bUGG7e8aPDQ
youtu.be/bUGG7e8aPDQ

the sitting guy in red ... that’s your father

>go and buy some whiskey
>come back
>this fruitcake is still shilling his zombie vegan bugchaser cult

lmao

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 69K)

Go back sucking off Ahmed

Attached: 1978BBAE-A483-4D3A-A90D-AFD6CCFAFB38.jpg (640x360, 53K)

This woman is so fucking based youtu.be/941L-hT71JU

Indeed she is. For calling out on ZOG

>Only a rich and great man's name and fame are known all over the world, and the name and fame of Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira reached the higher planets because of his good administration, worldly possessions, glorious wife Draupadī, the strength of his brothers Bhīma and Arjuna, and his solid sovereign power over the world, known as Jambūdvīpa. Here the word lokāḥ is significant. There are different lokas or higher planets scattered all over the sky, both material and spiritual. A person can reach them by dint of his work in the present life, as stated in Bhagavad-gītā (9.25). No forceful entrance is allowed there. The tiny material scientists and engineers who have discovered vehicles to travel over a few thousand miles in outer space will not be allowed entrance. That is not the way to reach the better planets. One must qualify himself to enter into such happy planets by sacrifice and service. Those who are sinful in every step of life can expect only to be degraded into animal life to suffer more and more the pangs of material existence, and this is also stated in Bhagavad-gītā (16.19). Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira's good sacrifices and qualifications were so lofty and virtuous that even the residents of the higher celestial planets were already prepared to receive him as one of them.

Attached: E4EE724C-2EDE-440F-BF1A-23B01108E150.png (316x267, 166K)

>falling for OP's lunatic hare krishna shill thread

Look out bro, he's trying to suck people into his insane hippie cult from the 1970s

Attached: images.jpg (294x171, 13K)

Are u done sucking Ahmed ?
When u ready go change her diaper.

Attached: 4EA893EB-3BD9-412A-AA89-5368803F062C.jpg (804x793, 250K)

lmao

I don't even need to use words to mock your obsolete zombie hippie cult -- simply posting pictures of what you literally look like does the trick

also nice job on your somehow-below-Facebook-Boomer-tier memes

How old are you, anyway? I'm going to guess well past 50

Attached: 1358138070_hare krishna- Londres.jpg (1000x750, 135K)

Pooop in the hyperloop

Trust me bro. In your case. It is even better to be a fagg than a C U C K.

Attached: FC3DB7B3-D915-4F17-8444-06F465B1B63A.jpg (620x465, 102K)

U see. This is your problem. You don’t even understand how C U C K E D you are.

Attached: 784F6BA3-13C7-4E93-AFC4-EDE1CBC9A9A8.jpg (620x349, 116K)

>If Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira is a sinner in his daily discharge of duties, in royal administration of state affairs, wherein killing of man and animals is a recognized art, then we can just imagine the amount of sins committed consciously or unconsciously by the untrained population of the Kali-yuga who have no way to perform sacrifice to please the Supreme Lord.

Attached: A545F623-46E1-41E5-81E1-3F66BE83824B.jpg (1400x1400, 475K)

bury nice thread

lmao

>talks about others being cucked
>can't even write it
>vegan
>shaves head and dresses like a fruitcake
>somehow doesn't realize he's in a cult
>that stopped even being relevant enough to be a punchline 50 years ago

Bro, look in the mirror

Attached: sankirtan-with-hans.jpg (351x269, 32K)

Ladies first

Attached: 73A1876A-FC37-42E7-8182-28FF7693CA11.jpg (960x540, 117K)

If you only knew

Attached: E629B59C-23FF-4A0B-9897-9C627CBB0D37.jpg (640x426, 74K)

Canadian bugchasers

Attached: BFA721CD-BA82-4215-860B-BF946C6A82D4.jpg (639x330, 94K)

>parade of muds and homosexual
>still more masculine than hare krishnas

lmao

dude, you literally follow a joke cult whose sole teaching is to repeat 3 words over and over again until they lose all meaning

this is the least embarrassing photo I can find of you Moonies. You probably look much older and sadder given the Boomer-tier shit you've posted

Seriously though, how could anyone fall for hare fucking krishna in the current year?

Attached: street-chanting-of-hare-krishna-by-harinamas-in-prague-czech-A062KD.jpg (1300x984, 266K)

Leaf. Trust me , you are a mere bald head statistic

Attached: C0387E24-0B4C-451F-B38B-0EDC15168D28.jpg (822x595, 167K)

>parade of muds and homosexual
>still more masculine than Hare Krishnas

Tell me one more time. What is Canada famous for ?

There is no one who can suck better

Attached: A00E9AC5-37B6-4C3F-90B7-9C7D1D2B0521.jpg (822x548, 92K)

It’s even better to be a VEGAN than a Canadian

You see ?

You are so c u c k e d you are not even allowed to fuck ! Only to suck.

>keeps dodging the age issue

oh lawd, you really are some delusional old fuck, still stuck in an obsolete zombie vegan cult from the 1970s. You're like those two Heaven's Gate people who are still alive, maintaining that hilarious Geocities website for the rest of their lives as their "mission" while the rest of the believers went up to the spaceship

>i'll get through to the kids on their cool site! it's like selling flowers for the 21st century!

lmao

you poor old fucker. how old are you?

Attached: 7976992181_248f63ec11_b.jpg (1024x768, 331K)

Trust me bro. Every CULT is better over Canadian Street Sucking !

Attached: 22028B3A-342D-4A96-8C2D-DF89957F666E.jpg (847x928, 95K)

Very soon your pipo will legislate a Bill into Law you’re not allowed to suck in private anymore. Only in public. This is the only time you will have sex . They’ll bring you out for parades.

Attached: 7064E000-08BB-4796-A7D2-7151A57D6865.jpg (1000x750, 127K)

lmao

if there are actually any other 1970s brainwash victims in your area, have a good look at them next time you get together for an exciting day of selling flowers and chanting 3 words until your brain rots

there has never been a faggier cult than hare krishnas. I'm surprised the 5 or 6 of you who are left don't show up for pride parades, although I guess even people whose main thing is having a fetish for human feces wouldn't want you embarrassing old zombies hanging around

Attached: 412643823_bd8bb0ff1d_z.jpg (500x377, 120K)

Tulsi is lagging in this neolib #RESISTANCE shill poll.

You know what to do.

twitter.com/myserenity69/status/1094261048440483840?s=19

is he showering in aids piss there?

lmao

>don't show up for pride parades

No need for us to come out and look at a sic fucks like you sucking off Lee .

Attached: 53566C12-AF63-4CC5-A225-B857E2F7D252.jpg (620x456, 122K)

Good job importing dog fuckers. Canada will be pest free. And no need for you to buy meat . You will have plenty of cum to drink while taking care of Ahmed’s children.

Attached: 4EEA996C-7826-47E6-84C4-840905B12D05.jpg (826x350, 96K)

>truly unhealthy obsession with male-on-male oral sex

your cult leader will be sad, bro -- being this obsessed with sex of any kind, but especially the gay is very much against your hilarious old hippie cult. all energy must be devoted to flailing around in the faggiest possible way, endlessly chanting the name of your imaginary street shitting "god"!

though, again, it's not surprising to see guys who look like you being repressed faggots. I mean, look at you.

seriously, look at you

Attached: Ecstatic-Hare-Krishna-Sankirtan-Chanting-of-Hare-Krishna-in-Germany-1974.jpg (3255x2140, 958K)

>being this obsessed with sex of any kind

Hey. At least we are happy chanting.

You ? Not so much.
Akshuly, it is you who will have to listen to all perverted nonsense chants possible and digest it all like a strong man

Attached: 7DEC7661-BD89-44DB-B1BF-7C2A5B255C74.jpg (1000x750, 178K)

Your stamina to walk tall and hear it all will be unmatched

You will willingly subjugate yourself and your consciousness to an incessant flow of perversion of any kind . You will not only hear 3 words. You will truthfully hear all 6 million of them. You will be a humble obedient servant to your new master.

>Hey. At least we are happy chanting

lmao

you literally fell for a cult based around the amazing principle that if you repeat a word a bunch of times it becomes meaningless

try it with "towel." just try it! Jump around and chant "towel towel rama rama" for an hour and you know what, you'll get your samadhi or whatever "consciousness" you think you've achieved.

>yfw you are too afraid to do it, because you secretly know "towel consciousness" is "krishna consciousness"

just sad. I again am shocked any of you still exist -- you'd think being laughed out of a country where people shit in the street would've been a hint, and then laughed at everywhere else in the world you guys go to hawk your flowers and chant about towels. and then just looking at yourself and realizing you're a human punchline to a joke from the 1970s

props to sticking with it though

>You will willingly subjugate yourself and your consciousness

lmao dude your whole identity is based on chanting a word until your brain shuts down from boredom

try it!

TOWEL RAMA TOWEL TOWEL

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>just sad. I again am shocked any of you still exist

Everything but a C U C K

Attached: F3C22557-849B-4819-8825-D90684383BA5.jpg (236x292, 27K)

You're not going to give TOWEL RAMA a chance, are you

>spends his finite existence flailing around and chanting nonsense
>dresses like a terminal-stage AIDS patient
>based on the word of a guy who looks like he's seen a few cocks in his time
>calls others cucks

Friend, you've somehow fallen into a joke cult that stopped being funny 40 years ago. If anyone is being cucked, it is you. I feel bad for you

>but i'm not above laughing at you forever

TOWEL TOWEL RAMA RAMA
TOWEL RAMA TOWEL TOWEL

Attached: Srila-Prabhupada-and-Disciples-in-Airport.jpg (944x616, 117K)

JAY PRABHUPADA !

Akshuly, I’m happy with
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Attached: B89F84CD-E8F2-4530-8916-38A7A42B1771.jpg (2000x1500, 930K)

It seems like you're genuinely afraid to try it with TOWEL

I would be too in your position. What if it works just as well? What would that mean?

HARE TOWEL HARE TOWEL
TOWEL TOWEL HARE HARE
TOWEL RAMA TOWEL RAMA
RAMA RAMA TOWEL TOWEL

>yfw you realize enlightenment was in fact just being really really bored

Attached: aindra-sad.jpg (503x652, 70K)

See. We believe only in
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Now. If you think you can chant any other words ,many people like you do chant all different kinds of words, go ahead chant those words. But as far as I can see it is not making people any happier.

Attached: 97C4ACBB-3984-4496-A0E1-B33F2049AD5B.jpg (2000x2500, 1.72M)