Well.... is he right?

Well.... is he right?

Attached: 1496595811663.png (1398x1172, 1.57M)

>if you kill your enemy he wins

LOCK HIM UP

always winning!

Attached: 1486013455172.jpg (900x676, 92K)

Please redpill me on why Trudeau is such a cancerous faggot

If by "answer" he means "cause", which would be the case when interpreting Cuckdeau.

yes, like jail is the answer to free speech

>lmao force people to live together because it'll make them like each other
if this works, then why doesn't it?

No

A man cant possibly be this dumb / clueless. I would like to know who is funding the destruction of Canada.

by multiculti he means no more white people to kill?

Yeah, probably.

Attached: 1535664430448.jpg (1000x657, 136K)

thanks to concepts like there have been more murders caused by shitskins in my neighborhood.
no, he's wrong, it's all wrong and this shit hole deserves to be nuked

signed
toronto, ontario, leafistan

>make an actor President
>Why is he so retarded?

leafistan or in short "Perpetuum mobile of Insanity"

Attached: 20190210_185238.png (415x358, 170K)

like there=like that*
see, even my grammar has been niggerfied
fuck this place, fuck all liberals, fuck males larping as females, fuck niggers, fuck jannys and fuck you too

it's the cause of it...

lol they use the sonya body.

No more diversity for just white people
DIVERSITY FOR ALL
DIVERSITY UBER ALLES

Maybe, just maybe if we lived closer together we could understand one another better. Terrorism, like nationalism, facsism and other associated extremisms, is rooted in the idea of an outside enemy. If we eliminated borders and lived as one, as global multicultural citizens, there would be no such thing as terrorism. So, Mr Trudeau has a point.

Attached: cuck.png (492x512, 314K)

America is the most multicultural country on the planet and we elected Trump as president. When are these idiots going to learn?

It worked in Ireland after Britain planted a bunch of protestant immigrants in Ulster to stop homogeneous Irish resistance we all lived happily ever after. There are no remaining issues after 300 years of protestant-catholic multiculturalism.