The essential redpill is clean water and clean food. How can you think clearly if your head is full of nonsense...

The essential redpill is clean water and clean food. How can you think clearly if your head is full of nonsense? You are what you eat (and drink).

Factory farmed meat and dairy are genetically modified and full of hormones and other chemicals. The animals are weak and treated with cruelty.

Most tap water is contaminated with pharmaceuticals (including estrogenic contraception), agricultural runoff, and other industrial chemicals and metals. It's not just what you drink;

>Showering produces respirable droplets that may serve to deposit pollutants such as trihalomethane decontamination products, heavy metals, inorganic salts, microbes, or cyanoacterial toxins within the respiratory tract.

>in one study, the blood levels of trihalomethane were highest among individuals showering for 10 min, intermediate for individuals bathing for 10 min, and lowest among those who drank 1 L water from the same source over a 10-min period (Backer et al., 2000). These results support the hypothesis that showering is an important route of exposure for trihalomethanes, and possibly other volatile contaminants in tap water.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874882

Organic food is good, wild is generally best;

health.clevelandclinic.org/fish-faceoff-wild-salmon-vs-farmed-salmon

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23977647

Attached: estrogenepidemicarticlememe.jpg (735x735, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

most plastics leech estrogenic compounds too.

>Most plastic products, from sippy cups to food wraps, can release chemicals that act like the sex hormone estrogen, according to a study in Environmental Health Perspectives.

>The study found these chemicals even in products that didn't contain BPA

>The testing showed that more than 70 percent of the products released chemicals that acted like estrogen. And that was before they exposed the stuff to real-world conditions: simulated sunlight, dishwashing and microwaving, Bittner says.

>"Then, you greatly increase the probability that you're going to get chemicals having estrogenic activity released," he says, adding that more than 95 percent of the products tested positive after undergoing this sort of stress.
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

>amerimutt talking about organic food

Attached: tumblr_piyqqf9CNt1w3p557o1_500.gif (500x290, 2.06M)

what's wrong with that?

Nice. Doesn't affect me cuz I never shower (unless it's raining and I get wet) and I only drink sodas. Dabbing on all you estrogenic cucks rn

I've been switching all my home care stuff to brands that don't have a lot of bullshit, particularly parabens and pthalates. I'm sure it's just placebo but I am starting to feel... "better" in some way. Very unfortunate that the xenoestrogen pill is real because the shit is basically everywhere and the neuroticism required to avoid it completely almost makes it not worth it.

Fucking watertards. Anti-water is the real redpill

soda is bad for your health too, especially caffeinated. caffeine distorts your ability to think clearly

1) soda is made with tap water
2) soda cans are lined with plastic spray
3) soda has HFCS/aspartame which is trash
4) soda has high acidity

Recognise shills and memeflag jokers and never reply to them newfag redditors

no u

The term "organic" is looser than your women.

Keep drugged up chickens who can barely stand due to their weight in a dark coop all day and night long, BUT open the door for 5 minutes once during the day to let out them out "if they want to". Boom, organic free-range chickens.

They do similar shit with beef. Change the diet a few weeks prior to slaughter, destroying the quality of the meat, but fattening up the cow massively? No problem, it's still "organic" even though the final product is indistinguishable from the "regular" version.

Organic, fresh milk? The cow was grass-fed for 30% of the calories. The rest was garbage onions, as per usual. It's still better than regular milk, but far, far away from what your granpoppy drank.

Unless you know the farmer and his operation, you're probably eating the literal same garbage with a higher price-tag.

I don't eat farmed animals at all. I'm aware of what you're saying. it's an exaggeration but you're not wrong. federal organic standards are better than nothing (eg. organic means no gmo), but it's not good enough.

organic fruits and veggies are cleaner and healthier than conventional (gmo) produce. of course it is better to buy local from somebody who has a small organic operation, but that's not possible for most people.

beyond that, you can research the companies on the shelves, find out as much as you can about their operation.

interesting ..you got any recommendations?

you don't have to be constantly neurotic. you just have to summon the awareness to change your habits. once you develop new habits, you don't have to be thinking about it all the time

>wild is generally best
Muh natural meme
Wild animals eat the all vaccine/inoculation/vitamin pods airdropped over forests these days.

bump

I drink my own piss

ive seen people on youtube doing that...its fucking retarded.

if youre not a poor fag you own a chamelon water system

Attached: 6ebc7c3165e1e86351a08c2c784c948f_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

better to just live where the water is clean. water filtration takes out the good minerals too

schizo...

>hey look at how retarded I am, everyone!
You have to be 18+ to post here.