I would like to be ethnically represented in italian politics since neither me nor the people around me look like the...

I would like to be ethnically represented in italian politics since neither me nor the people around me look like the average italian politician. I would like an Italian poltician who doesn't look like a fucking middle eastern. I never see in my daily life no one as brown as the italian politicians, it's incredible, like if you want to do politics in Italy you must be dark enough to be mistaken for a turk otherwise it isn't possible.

Attached: salvini 02.jpg (1280x853, 98K)

Do it yourself then

Are you blind? He looks white.

he still looks white compared to Di Maio

Of course the mutt would call that thing white.

Maybe for lebanon.

I'm part Italian too, and nobody on my Italian side looks like this guy. He's a bit out of the "norm". But he is pretty based.

He looks like the arab guy who hosted milan-juventus.

Attached: Supercoppa-Italiana-Arabia-Saudita[2].jpg (1200x1004, 162K)

It’s true, both this guy and Di Maio clearly look white. They’re clearly not black or Arab, so what’s left? Since when do you have to look Northern European to look white?

Attached: 8B9E6810-478B-43D5-90DC-71B583926F40.jpg (590x350, 29K)

Salvini is a normal dinaric-mediterranean man.
The renascence genius Leon Battista Alberti have the same look and many other's have mediterranean influences like Michelangelo,Donatello and ...

Attached: LeoneAlberti.jpg (800x951, 201K)

>ethnically represented
you want "quote rosa" too, mr faggot?
He made a law that allow me to kill home invaders and stopped the human smugglers, for this alone Salvini deserve to be Emperor of Italy.

Doesn't look a like.

That “Arab” guy looks white though.

This is an actual Roman phenotype, pasty Italians are just Germanic rape babies. That is an objective fact, go take a DNA test

Only the white of the skin.

I hope you're memeing

I’m very serious. I’m sick of the D&C nonsense on this board. Open your eyes. These guys look the way Meds are supposed to look.

He have a east-med phenotype, but he is south Italian, he do have Levantine blood. I would say partially white.

How is that partially white? If you are Italian, you are white.

He have levantine blood, he is south Italian.

He looks celt(iberian) to me

>pasty Italians are just Germanic rape babies
Not even, they're north gauls, occitanis.

Op's pic, is neither european nor white. He's a south med.

>neither european
Italians are genetically europeans, Salvini is a north Italian, by cultural aspect and genetic one.

The nose is typically semitic.

Looks too semitic to be a full blooded italian.
Look the ear lobes.

I'm a quarter occitani, I'd know.

So, the Dinaric phenotype = semitic phenotype?

Attached: 1496178158902s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

You don't see enough white people to understand the subtle difference between phenotype, brazil.

It's kind of dinaric but too mixed to be dinaric.
We're not mutts like you, 50 % dinaric isn't dinaric.

He is a dinaro-mediterranean, he doesn't have semitic influences.

The map of ancient italians tribes isn't really a reference. First even back then acculturation played a huge role so those celts weren't the same as those in spain or gaul or britain ; i's likely they were tribes present there from prehistoric times who changed their culture to celtic and after that latin. Secondly the whole peninsula started intermixing particularly after the creation of the italian state. Salvini is mostly a northerner but has a great deal of southerner blood.

Attached: file.png (1200x1508, 312K)

geez, party pooper, can't you let me rile the monkey in peace?

>If you are Italian, you are white.

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)