Check your Thin Privilege you skeletons

twitter.com/bbcsesh/status/1093194261636485120

This is true. Being thin is a privilege. Many of us are not able to get fresh food at reasonable prices and the fact you can get so much from a takeaway now makes it easier than ever to become obese.
It's time to stop the hate. Let's kick this out.

Attached: file.png (440x444, 185K)

eat less move more.

A bag of chips is the same price or more as vegetables on the shelf. You can get frozen veggies for about a dollar a bag. How is that too expensive?

Get off your fat ass get a job and Walk around the block. "Privilege" is a bigoted and offensive term and has no basis in reality. Its YOUR FAULT, YOUR LIFE SUCKS...Nobody else's

>complains about weight privilege and how she can't enjoy food
>devours a huge donut smothered in chocolate in a video complaining about not being able to enjoy food

Like pottery, just embrace the thickness or lose some weight fatty

Attached: a70.png (362x480, 41K)

It's a medical condition. I cant lose weight for example because of my genetics, theres no point in even working out cause of the problem so I dont

Try communism

Attached: 1542338542078.jpg (540x720, 86K)

Then be a fat piece of shit

Fucking hell, it's basic math and biology:

If calories in > calories out you - get fatter
If calories in = calories out - you maintain your weight
If calories in < calories out - you lose your weight

Stop stuffing your face with shit and do some exercises and you literally cannot be fat, unless you have fucked up genetics and your body retains too much water or you have some severe metabolic disorders. But this is probably problem for 5% or even less of the landwhale population.

Attached: 1542843236142.png (629x1173, 131K)

tell me why are there not any males doing this kind of shit?
why is it always females pushing this

Attached: 998277_493080617448489_788018011_n.jpg (480x420, 31K)

this, I eat frozen veggies all the time, and how much does a net of onions really cost? or a head of cabbage?

yeah , and the intake needed for MAINTAIN is increasing as weight.
You have to literally make huge effort (stuff your fat face) take keep being fat .
If u ever spent a day with a fat relative you know they really do stuff it.

Because women want to have it easy, and when they can't they get batshit crazy.

When a fat man sees a ripped male model, he thinks that it's high time to start working out and get in shape to improve his looks.

When a fat woman sees a female model she lashes out that every woman is beautiful and "beauty standards" are wrong because she doesn't fit them.

Your point being?

There are tall people who can't help being tall, bald people who can't help being bald, short people who can't help being short...

But it's always the same fatsos who complain like fucking clockwork, if you can't be bothered to work out 30 min a day i have no idea how you can complain about it 24/7... oh wait complaining on the internet literally requires no effort.

Thank god that I don't have any fat relatives, but what you say is absolutely true. I sometimes visit some fast food joints like KFC and McDonalds, and the only ones that get family-sized orders just for themselves are fat bastards that shouldn't even eat there in the first place.

I'm 'plus size'
I'm 'bigger' than others

I hate the euphemisms. Also, her doctor should be fired if he doesn't bring up her obesity.

Attached: 51847258_115458602907345_8019433282913435648_n.jpg (480x484, 19K)

Is tall privilege real? Asking for a Chad-tier friend.

Attached: Pepe9.png (249x249, 79K)

lazy and dumb really is a "medical condition".

yes.

>my tax was wasted on this

I can’t afford much fresh food either and I’m not obese

Really it can be even eat less. You only need to eat as much as you need for your daily activities. If you don’t move much and don’t want to move more just eat less

Fuck sake stop stuffing your face you fat fuck

This.

Man aspires to climb to the mountaintop
Woman declares wherever she is to be the new mountaintop

>my mom is getting way fatter
>"i don't know how I don't each much just one meal a day"
>routinely drinks +4000cal in soda and blended desserts disguised as "coffee"

How can you be so stupid.

GTFO fatty - I was over weight, but through diet lost 20 pounds in 3 months. It's a choice and a battle of willpower vs. short term gratification.

Ish. Depends on your overall looks

In my experience it’s better to be shorter and look better than to be tall and more ugly. I used to not look like shit but being in a terrible crash that leaves your nose crooked and scars all over your body kind of negates my tallness.

Trying to gain muscle i.e 1/4th a pound a week with weight lifting, I was told by gym staff that I need to eat 2500 calories a day which is a mega fuck ton. So i don't know how people can be 100 pounds over weight when your resting calories are at least 2700 at that weight+

bump