Homosex is caused by pedos

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/

Well tickle me pink and fuck my ass

Attached: lesmirk.png (268x290, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15302549/?i=3&from=/28608293/related
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28608293/?i=2&from=/24578105/related
archive.is/yfjOu
archive.fo/6D8YE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/
youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEkk6qWkg
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Underrated,

Attached: Wow.gif (280x194, 904K)

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: After The Ball - NAMBLA.jpg (471x407, 126K)

I don’t recall ever being molested or abused before I knew I was into guys. Why is that?

Maybe you have repressed memories? Maybe you fell for the "it's ok - and even healthy - to masturbate every day!" propaganda and it fucked up your brain chemistry? Maybe you're a vegan, and so you're missing essential nutrients that promote the production of testosterone in your body? Maybe the reversing of gender roles in society plays a part? Maybe you're just an edgy LARPfag contrarian?

One thing is for certain, you were not born that way.

Attached: After The Ball - p153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

Nice conspiracy theory bro

>conspiracy theory
Nice kike buzzwords, fag! This "conspiracy theory" was written by your own queer agenda leaders.

Attached: After The Ball - Kirk and Madsen.png (524x340, 336K)

I have a pretty sharp memory. I guess it could’ve happened and my brain may have blocked it, but I don’t understand under what circumstances it would’ve happened. My parents were always very protective and never would’ve allowed me into a situation in which that would’ve happened. Also, I knew I had feelings for guys before I started masturbating (which was around the age of 12). I have high testosterone as well. I can grow a beard in a week. I have low digit ratio, and an above average cock. I’m also not a faggot. I’ve never had sex and I probably never will have sex with a guy, so I guess that does make me a contrarian. Question. If you’re so willing to trust the hypothesis and theories of these studies, why do you deny the others that show that homosexuality is often a product of increased androgen exposure in the womb. Have you heard of the birth-order effect? Could it be that you’ve already decided what is true to you and are a clear victim of confirmation bias? I won’t hold it against you. It happens to the best of us.

>le epik gay joo conspiracy
Ever stopped to think that the gay rights movement isn't anywhere near monolithic?

Or that not every single homosexual even believes there is necessity to such ‘movement.’ Yep, this is how you alienate useful allies, a concept Jow Forums users don’t see to grasp by and large.

>gay rights movement

You belong in a mental home.

Attached: 1502062143948.jpg (198x254, 10K)

You belong back in your home country, Ahmet.

>If you’re so willing to trust the hypothesis and theories of these studies
I posted why I trust these studies. Straight from the horse's mouth - gay rights leads to the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia as per the agenda runners, which is why they wanted distance from NAMBLA. We can also see this in every previously successful civilization, such as thre ancient Greeks and the ancient Romans. Gay acceptance/rights is THE signal of the death of a successful civilization.

>Ever stopped to think that the gay rights movement isn't anywhere near monolithic?
>Or that not every single homosexual even believes there is necessity to such ‘movement.’
I literally posted black and white proof that it is. Fuck off.

>Yep, this is how you alienate useful allies
How are faggots useful allies in an anti-faggot agenda?

So do you, Pedro the Pedo.

>I literally posted black and white proof that it is. Fuck off.
That's not proof. One rarely-discussed book isn't evidence of anything other than your paranoia.
>So do you, Pedro the Pedo.
I'm so white some of my veins are visible on the undersides of my arms.

>your proof isn't good enough, even when it details exactly what happened and came straight from the agenda-runners
Fuck off, faggot.

>"W-whiter than you!"
I can't wait 'till it's legal to shoot you.

So, by your own justification, you should believe studies that contradict the things you asserted. Also, when the fuck did I say anything about gay rights? When did I even vouch for such a concept? Another thing you don’t seem to understand is correlation=\=causation.

You didn’t post proof of any such thing. Stop lying to yourself. Stop making absolute claims if you can’t justify them.

>How are faggots useful allies in an anti-faggot agenda?
Well, you yourself just said it in this post. Some critical thinking skills you’ve got there.

Look, I know you’re not very intelligent or nuanced and have fooled yourself into thinking you are because muh study, but part of that is reading as many studies you can find on the topic and making a well informed decision, not one stemming from your cognitive biases.

Your “proof” is from a single group and source. That’s hardly proof lol. Keep digging yourself into a hole, brainlet.

>it details exactly what happened and came straight from the agenda-runners
Neither of those are true. Pedophilia is still justifiably taboo, and molesting children is a crime. The writers of what you posted may have been pro-gay, but they were FAR from the main figures or the most influential ones.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
Genetic confounding nigger

What is your relationship with your father like? Do you identify more with him or your mother?

My father is my role model. He made some bad choices early in life (like dropping out of school and hanging with the wrong crowd), but he manned the fuck up and got to working. He climbed the ladder, finished his education, got certifications and makes $160k a year. He’s taught me much of what I know, so I identify with him mostly. I love my mother as well, but she is a female and does female things. I can’t really hold that against her I guess. We all have a really good and strong relationship.

>you should believe studies that contradict the things you asserted
They don't. I don't understand how you think they do.

>Also, when the fuck did I say anything about gay rights? When did I even vouch for such a concept? Another thing you don’t seem to understand is correlation=\=causation.
Why else would you assert that your faggotry was a trait you were born with if not to justify your lifestyle for approval?

>Your “proof” is from a single group and source.
It is THE source. The book outlines exactly each play made by the gay agenda throughout the 90s and into today. Read it and tell me this is not what happened in America.

And yes, MY source is a single source. OP posted a source, too. Jow Forums users from around the world post multiple sources every time a thread like this comes up. I posted one source because I don't have all day to hold your hand and spoon-feed you the fact that you're a casualty in the ongoing war against family.

>Neither of those are true
Yes they are, and saying they're not doesn't magically make it so.

Attached: kid pride.png (900x1215, 2.01M)

Burden of proof is on you, Ahmed.

I provided proof. It's not my problem if you ignore it.

They don’t contradict you saying that homosexuals aren’t born homosexual? You sure about that? You just keep contradicting yourself, it’s actually amusing as fuck.

Because objectivity matters? It does to me a lot more than it does to you, clearly. What lifestyle? I just said that I abstain from homosexual sex completely, out of principle.

>it is THE source
The fact that you reduce a complex issue to a single source really says a lot about how ignorant and how oblivious you are to your own confirmation bias. You’re using an opinion based source as proof that this is the view of all homosexuals, as if they’re some sort of monolith. If that makes sense to you, you’re cognitively impaired. I really feel for you. You’ve fooled yourself into thinking you’re making rational and well informed arguments.

"Our findings indicated that sexual abuse may increase the likelihood of the three dimensions of same-sex sexuality for both sexes"

Attached: correlation.png (982x498, 41K)

But you’re wrong, because the schizoids on Jow Forums told him that’s how it’s supposed to be. Let him stay blissfully ignorant to his cognitive impairment.

>implying nicholas cage movies aren't driving children to suicide

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
bump

Homosexuality was already accepted in private in most of the US in 1989. Even where it was illegal it wasn't usually enforced actively outside of cases of rape. A lot of the progress was made before the book was published, and those authors weren't anywhere near as well-known or well-discussed as people like Harvey Milk or events like Stonewall.

Based and brownpilled

I'm pretty sure mine is caused by loneliness and women being shitty in my life. Yes it's a choice.

>Quantitative and theoretical analyses of the relation between older brothers and homosexuality in men.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15302549/?i=3&from=/28608293/related

>Fraternal Birth Order, Family Size, and Male Homosexuality: Meta-Analysis of Studies Spanning 25 Years.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28608293/?i=2&from=/24578105/related

>They don’t contradict you saying that homosexuals aren’t born homosexual?
Absolutely - you'd understand if you'd read.

>The public should be persuaded that gays are victims of circumstance, that they no more chose their sexual orientation than they did, say, their height, skin color, talens, or limitations.

>Homosexuality was already accepted in private in most of the US in 1989
Source?

>Even where it was illegal it wasn't usually enforced actively outside of cases of rape.
Not having the resources to chase down and prosecute every gay man =/= silent acceptance

But you’re wrong, because the faggots on Jow Forums tell you that’s how it’s supposed to be. :^)

We have IDs on this board you retard.

Have another:
>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

And another:
>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

Any of you guys watch loveline ever, you know Dr. Drew?

Woman calls in: Im in a bad relationship
Drew:were you molested?
woman:yes, by dad
drew:this causes your attraction to the bad man like your dad, resist

fag calls in: i'm in a bad relationship
dr. drew: were you molested
fag: yes by brother
dr drew: molestation by brother caused you to be attracted to bad man, find different man.

always seemed like the logical conclusion to me here was that the molestation made him gay.

>I’m also not a faggot. I’ve never had sex and I probably never will have sex with a guy, so I guess that does make me a contrarian
no not a contrarian, just a troublemaking liar trying to derail a very good thread that has a wealth of documentation.

>mythology is more popular than history so that means the propaganda is the truth

Well I like traps and have never been molested, nor am I a pedo. Traps not gay gay confirmed.

Look at the post above you.
>Prenatal endocrine influences on sexual orientation and on sexually differentiated childhood behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296090/

These are studies that contradict your assertions. Also, do you realize that the study in OP does not indicate that sexual abuse is a major factor in the development of homosexuality, and surely not the sole factor? A stronger argument you could make is that increased exposure to hormones (such as those that trigger puberty at much earlier ages in females) has led to an increase in homosexuals, seeing as homosexuality, with all that we know, appears to be caused by hormonal factors in the womb and not by genetics.

>be me
>gay
>nobody ever abused me
So much for your little “theory”
Protip: homosexuality is naturally occurring and will continue to occur for as long as humans exist

For those who think they have homosexual tendencies: Are you genitally mutilated?
because that's one of the biggest sources of trauma imaginable, and usually done right after birth so you have no concept of what was done to you but the changes are permanent

quite certain i was born this way dear mutt, also was never molested or maltreated, not a vegan either. also
>>this study showed corelation between beeing molested and beeing game, wich means that all gays were molested !

absolute state of rednecks ...

100% genitally mutilated

>supernovas are naturally occuring and will continue to occur for as long as humans exists

that doesn't make it moral, correct, or in anyway good, faggot.

I’m not lying. I’m literally a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a guy. Anal sex is also repulsive. Believe what you want. I’ve provided more credible evidence than the rest of you combined. If you see that as me trying to derail a discussion, it’s clear you feel threatened by dissent.

Even if he is "born that way" so what? Shizos are also born that way.

males larping as females became scientists to figure out if there is a genetic component, guess what, there isn't.
there is no "gay gene", period

what is unmorall in loving other man ? please no don't bring jesus into this, he had long week, no need to bother him with your stupidity

Don’t give them too much credit. He’ll learn in time if he makes an effort to put facts at a higher priority than his feelings.

no, you just provided anecdotal evidence from personal experience and people tend to lie so that's what your posts are worth

Schizos are also inherently a net loss to a society it would seem. Can’t say the same about homosexuals, but I’m sure you will, because remember: one = all.

abused faggots are larping as normies, the state of Jow Forums these days
tisk tisk

He didn’t say it was genetic. Being born a certain way doesn’t mean genetic responsibility. You’ve got to keep up.

and your end game is to deflect it away from the real pedos. Christians

Don’t conflate me responding to questions as me trying to provide evidence. I’ve provided several academic studies

>inb4(((akuhdemik studeys)))

link, post, anything ? also, one study by
>>males larping as females
isn't really all that convincing, especially taking to account how little we still know about genes. maybe it's overpopullation thing ? in crowded cities there are more gays then in rural areas. maybe if pregnant women lives in stresfull, overcrowded city, she is mroe likely to produce some kind of chemical that demages brain of fetus ? don't know, either way i never was atraccted to grills, they are yucky

We don’t harm anyone, so why do you conclude you are bad? Just because we cause you repulsion
>inb4 pedophilia, indoctrinating muh children or whatever
We are not all pedophiles. Pedophiles are a minority which also includes “straight” people. I’d say pedos are neither because they are attracted to people without their sexual characteristics developed. Also, people cannot be indoctrinated into being gay. If changing sexual orientation was that easy, most gay people would switch to straight to live an easier life.
Stop creating mythologies to lump together the things you hate for your convenience and to further justify your irrational hatred.

Meh, I don’t think Christians are really pedos because they’re Christians. I think it’s more so that pedophilia is just a common factor in high concentrations of power. Hollywood for example. Elite members of the government if you buy into that. The whole sort.

Jesus didn’t actually say anythig regarding homosexuality. At least not as far as the bible goes. The condemnation of homosexuality is in the old testament, together with a bunch of other ridiculous, almost Islam-tier stuff. Also Jesus’ message is suppose to have replaced it

Let him COPE. I doubt you’ll get through to him. Then again, maybe some people that aren’t as impressionable and held by their bias as him will see the counterarguments to a non-argument.

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies..,.,.,,...

Attached: 1549788779846.jpg (500x500, 40K)

>Also Jesus’ message is suppose to have replaced it

Hold your heresy! "I came not to abolish the law but to fulfill it."

Faggot!

Attached: 80B91C49-7B2B-440D-9D01-50E3288D88E6.gif (600x611, 79K)

>butting into a conversation that has nothing to do with you
Also:
>i was born a faggot
>but it's not genetic
your brain damage is apparent, you were genitally mutilated and injected with more than 70 doses of vaccines, and I bet your mother had ultrasounds performed on you, that's three methods of trauma that you never accounted for, just like that faggot pole.
You're broken and there's no way to fix you, enjoy life knowing that
dismissed

Human genome project completed in the early 00's
dismissed as a trauma based mind control victim, and worthless broken head faggot

You pathethic fucks still spewing the fake propaganda bullshit link between gay people and pedophiles after so many decades?

Who do you think you're fooling?

Have you actually READ the fucking study you showed? And by READ I mean READING IT IN ITS ENTIRETY. Not reading between the lines of the abstract.

>Homosex is caused by pedos

This is such an overly simplistic and false conclusion. In no fucking way or shape does it state that. I know it's very difficult to read that text. People are used to low effort, easy to understand and digest propaganda here. Like "homosex is caused by pedos". A very short and wrong sentence that any mouth breather can understand.

It is funny how you have uploaded a MAGA emoji when Donald Trump is an actual pedophile because he made sexual comments about his child.

youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEkk6qWkg

Also he boasted about barging in the dressing room and creeping on naked and half-naked teenage contestants: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

My point is that the "born that way" argument is so retarded that I cannot believe Amerimutts are so stupid to accept it.

Homosexuality is a diaease that promotes pedophilia and other form of degeneracy. Fuck it

at least two faggots in this thread will molest a child:
V9RaCkoN
fvSg/78/
watch your kids around faggots, they love to rape any child they can get their hands on

and now a third potential child rapist has entered the thread:
hlJFODd/

As the other user said
>one=all
You could easily find examples of straight people engaging in coprophilia, fisting and even the HIV fetish thing in your image. Does that mean that all straight people are by definition perverse? No.

Stay in your containment zone, faggots
/lgbt/ is where you belong and you should die there too

Why is it retarded? Being born a certain way doesn’t imply a genetic responsibility. The studies I provided are very clear. It appears to be a response to certain hormonal exposure in the womb.

>ID SY

Attached: fullsoi.png (665x800, 54K)

>Source?
Sodomy laws in most states had been repealed during the 60s-70s. A lot of older people I know say that homosexuality was an open secret and everyone knew someone directly or indirectly who was gay/bisexual even though it wasn't talked about much in public.
>Not having the resources to chase down and prosecute every gay man =/= silent acceptance
If you look at sodomy prosecutions from much of the 20th century, most of them aren't against consenting couples. The charge was usually levied in cases of rape or sexual assault.

All nature is driven to procreate. To thrive and grow. When a Mallard is Fucking another Mallard something has gone wrong. Its not natural.

>mythology
lol

You’re mentally a child or a female. You have no argumentative capabilities. How sad. How hard is it for you to understand that fetal development isn’t entirely genetics based. I mean, it’s kind of why fetal alcohol syndrome is a thing.

According to your logic people born as shizos should have their phantasies respected. If someone is born without a leg it does not mean it is normal and that we need to condone it. Sp yeah being "born that way" is not a real argument

If this were true, then Israel, the US, the Philippines, and Muslim countries would have the most males attracted to males.

Nah, Trump isn’t a pedo based on all we know about him. It is very clear though that they didn’t read the study. I brought that up and all I’m getting now is REEEEEEEE.

birth order effect could also very well be caused due to changes is parenting strategies and the influence of the older brother on the younger
to say it's due to birth order is incomplete

When did I use “born this way” to justify any specific behavior. I’ve been almost entirely objective. My opinion (as a homosexual) is that the LGBT community is fucking aids (literally). Anal sex is disgusting and I personally don’t understand how anyone with any respect for their body could do such a thing. However, homosexuality doesn’t appear the be a choice considering not only my own experience, but the numerous studies confirming that it isn’t a choice.

Schizophrenia can cause psychosis, delusions, paranoia, and sometimes harmful behavior. Homosexuality doesn't necessarily do the same, despite what propagandists want us to think.

Hey faggot it literally says that the attrition of same sex orientated males is severely represented in alcoholic abusive parents with sexual abuse.

I understand you have a lot of dicks in your face but can you quit suckin em and actually read it.

Of course. That’s why I linked studies relating to hormonal exposure. The general theory (based on several studies) is that as more males are born from a single mother, there is a mechanism in the womb that treats the fetus as a foreign object and attacks it with hormones.

Duh

We all know homos create more homos by abusing kids.

Not all end up homo, but a good portion do.

Scientific studies, as you posted, show what we all know.

>namefagging
>tripfagging
>memef(l)agging
My god. The holy trinity.

Why are you so mad. Literally seething. Has no one ever directed dissenting opinions towards you? What’s the deal?

REMINDER
this happened

Attached: HolyShit.jpg (738x1760, 393K)

Abusive parents and sexual abuse fucks up children. No disagreement there.

B-but muh narrative!

yeah, that’s pretty disgusting to say the least. Any homosexuals in the thread think they dindu nuffin? Hmm, doubt it.

Butt blasted fag where’s your argument?

You posted a study about how homosexuality is caused by hormones in the mother womb. Even if that is true it is not an argument (it is again the born that way argument)

>Well tickle me pink and fuck my ass
Hmmkay remove underwear and bend over

I guess white People are less natural than beaners lmao. The fun part with shitty arguments like yours is that they’re so easy to reflect back at you.

I’m not arguing anything about the ethics of homosexuality. I’m simply being objective regarding the causes of homosexuality. I already said this. Not once have I promoted any specific homosexual behavior.