The roles are just as important

The roles are just as important.

Attached: democrat.jpg (800x600, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can make my own food; I can't build a plumbing system. KYS commie fag.

>being so retarded that this makes sense in your brain
no surprise OD actually think this way.

Yes, further, plants and cattle can be grown while water has to be filtered. There is no need to pay them because our Earth is abundant and they should be happy to feed all the people. Prayers to daddy Marx

Attached: 24852394_10155158428733601_5769256558352052618_n.jpg (480x476, 19K)

Why doesn’t the McDonald’s worker just go work on pipes? Not skilled enough? Too hard to work outside and sweat? There are many reasons why one would make more than the other

Water > Food.

I don't have to eat at shitty fast food restaurants, but I absolutely must have water to live. Stupid commies.

Well I can live about five or six times longer without food that I can water so this seems like it's pretty reasonable

Fake and gay but Jow Forums has an average IQ of 40 so this will still get serious replies.

This is the shittest bait thread I've ever seen, yet you'll soon have ancaps and commie larpers having reddit tier internet arguments with each other until it reaches bump limit.

>I can't build a plumbing system
Then learn how to do it. You clearly have time to post on pol.

One has a skill set a high schooler can do.
The other requires years of training.

are you high nigga?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x153, 36K)

Gay bait thread
Specialization means you don't HAVE to know how to do everything. Furthermore, water is 99999 times more important than food, and much harder to produce. Shift+click and into the spice rack

The food is already made. They just reheat it, and still manage to fuck it up somehow.

This desu.

A plumber on $62 an hour? Yeah okay.

its not about the "importance" or priority of the job but the amount of leverage that the employee has via the technical knowledge required to do the job. if more techinical knowledge and experience are required for a job the more the employee can demand in payment based on rarity of available employees of equivalent knowledge and experience.

No, they're not. Stop trying to justify your McJob to us. Yes, you're needed, but only to put pickles and lettuce on someone's burger, or to work the POS orders screen.

when these cunts have a 50/50 chance of getting your order right, $11/hr is too much. $5.75 is more reasonable.

Pretty soon every fast food restaurant will just be one person each shift and that's the maintenance guy to deal with the UI ordering or the automated food processing should something go awry and this person will likely be on call for an entire area of restaurants.

These Burger flippers don't know how good they have it. Wait till these jobs go away and they have to actually learn a skill to get a job.

They actually make more in some places here.

Fast food workers deserve to get paid nothing. They do a shitty job with a shitty attitude and demand $15 an hour because they're too lazy to get real jobs.

you cant survive a whole day without water, however you can go 2 weeks without food. kys commie fag, its not like your state would have either of these luxuries anyway.

>The roles are just as important.
Any plumber can serve food. Not every server can plumb.

Just when I thought that Communists couldn't get any stupider I see this image and,,, wow,,, I'm just,,, amazed. This is the most idiotic thing ever. There is no human value in communists. They have no intelligence, no consciousness, no human value.

UGH I DUNNO OP TOO MANY CHOICES

Attached: ancap.jpg (149x250, 6K)

The guy on the right just takes a couple ice cubes from the freezer and reheats them when I need water

Apprentice plumber here, the really skilled plumbers at my company make $130K-$150K a year. Average would be $90K a year though for people that aren't crazy good.

>Apprentice plumber here, the really skilled plumbers at my company make $130K-$150K a year. Average would be $90K a year though for people that aren't crazy good.
Do you get sick of being called "kid"?

Kid, stick with the winners, and you will do just fine. You will learn something new every day no matter how much you actually know.

t. Pipefitter & licensed plumber

The only travesty here is that this burger-flipping moron makes $11 an hour.

It's like that trade wide if you're in almost any sort of job where you have bunch of Masters or people who think they are training apprentices they will always talk to you like that

Nah our work cultures seem to be a bit different. Here apprentices enter into a partnership with a plumber and agree upon a split for the job. Usually it's 65/35 but I've seen cases of 55/45 with people that have stuck together long enough and are happy with what they have going on. Everyone gets treated as equals as far as I've seen. It's mass residential plumbing so actual commercial and industrial plumbing culture might be different.

>implying all plumbers are residential shit-pipe un-cloggers

>commercial and industrial plumbing culture might be different.
That may be it. I have no experience in mass residential, and most of my 15 years in the trades has been in power plants and other heavy industry.

honestly, it's because you probably look like a kid to them.

somebody inform that guy he's committing rape

The roles are just as important.
t. Flint Michigan Democrats

Lol you need probably 30 IQ points in order to do plumbing

Go ahead, hire a plumber that charges $11/hr. Or a surgeon that charges $11/hr. Then, buy a hamburger meal from someone getting paid $62/hr to flip burgers.

...said the fag with the 11 IQ.

$62/hr seems like a lot

I have no doubt of that I'm not saying it's a bad thing it's just that if you're in a skilled based trade job and your training someone that's new they're usually a lot younger and you're teaching them things. I can see why the term pops up a lot I'm just saying it's basically a trade wide phenomenon.

My dad was an electrician and my grandpa did welding for the rail industry and they both loved calling people kid and chief haha

Nice digits desu

youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko

And this is what happens when a 75 IQ hispanic tries to "do plumbing." I'm going to say you might need a bit higher than 30.

$62 an hour my ass.
What is he a lead engineer? Explains why hes so clean.

chef restaurants make much much more than 11$/hr

>Admitting being this stupid.

Attached: 1501193700560.png (634x514, 130K)

Maybe the dumb cunt on the left should learn how to use a wrench?

One takes 12 seconds of training the other takes 12 months.

It's about right if you are in a good sector. That's not starting where I work but within 2-3 years of practice you can get there. Also any job where you get paid by the job is based for those smart enough to crush a trade.

No, they aren't.
Any dumbass can make food, plus you can survive weeks without food.

It takes at least a decent amount of intelligence to keep water flowing, plus you'll die in a few days without it.

I see you aren't a plumber.
Do we get fries with that?

Attached: image.jpg (730x1280, 318K)

Plumbers have saved more lives than Doctors.

Do you feel proud of yourself for posting that? It means nothing. You just wanted to participate in the thread and that's the only on topic thing you could post. You could train an animal to do plumbing.

I agree, fixing a leaking faucet doesn't require much of a brainpower (though most Americans would probably fail at that) but building and maintaining water handling systems for large/tall buildings, hospitals, plants, stadiums etc is not a trivial matter. It's one of the engineering disciplines on the level with electrical and HVAC...

>no gold text
if you are going to fake OD do it right

Faggot reheats substandard food compared to a man who has a decent level of knowledge and skills. Yeah the food fag shouldn't even be paid. Kys commie fag. Sage

>Occupy
>Fair

Dont plumbers have like a 50/50 chance of dealing with shit? They deserve way more money than the jackass pushing the microwave buttons at McDonalds

water has no substitutes and is therefor an inelastic good while fast food has many alternatives and is price elastic... econ 101 baby

one is responsible for care of delivery infrastructure and assures the water is potable throughout while adhering to strict federal, state and municipal standards
the other reheats frozen bullshit from a freezer and serves it to you on a cheap plastic tray

Lmao $62/hr is cheap - I would be surprised to find someone to work for that. I work a trade unrelated to plumbing and charge $120/hr. I know people that charge $200/hr. You fucked up with your meme degree, dawg.

plumbers and gasfitters charge top dollar around here because there's simply not enough of them

Only service plumbers or plumber working on large sewer systems have to deal with shit. The rest of the industry encounters shit as much as an electrician would.

In a world where everything pays the same, nobody will go through the effort to do anything difficult. The profit motive is a very powerful one and without it you'll have to replace it with something else powerful. This was a big problem in the Soviet Union. They got by with the motivation that came from hatred of a common enemy (The West) for a while, but ultimately they had to resort to fear (Gulag).

yes, one worked hard at an apprenticeship/trade school and the other was being a nigger all their life

Attached: 1489703089297.jpg (125x112, 2K)

In other words, it's a labour market and has a corresponding supply and demand.

and you work 100 hours per year.

This is false.

You know that wouldn't be legal.

kek

>si! I fix your drain now!
>that will be $75!

Working on pipes and keeping a complex system meant to regulate an entire population center's water quality and supply is much harder than carrying a pre-made sandwich to someone.

I make 110/hr as the head chef at Wendy's.

>Americans don't know they can go 3 weeks without food

you should add software engineers to the comparison

Attached: 1521682880832.jpg (935x466, 52K)

All you Plumbers are fucking shit compared to us Electricians. Remember when you go to work today that shit runs down hill and don't chew your fingernails.

€75/h here as McDonald's food engineer

Right is a skilled tradesman, actual farmers and butchers, meat packing plant workers, and cooks who ware the skilled tradesmen of food industry, should and do get paid decent. Left is a button pusher a trained monkey not a worker.

Nerd

It doesn't take months or years to train a fast food employee. Plumbing is a bit more complicated, not to mention nasty when it comes to waste. Plumbing also requires a license in some areas, which in turn costs more money.

Do you commie flags do this unironically?
Because this is just a flat out retarded comparison.

Cost 100 bucks for an electrician just to show up to a job site or home. Good money in it and honest work
T sparky

lineman dont even make $62 an hour around here you dumb fucking leaf

How hard is it not to fuck up electricity. It seems easy, don't even have to worry about gravity or being level. Of course if you do fuck up shit burns down.

Am I missing something, or is it really pretty much that easy, just don't fuck up and burn shit down?

why do fags like you even post on Jow Forums? You obviously don't derive any happiness from it

You just killed this shitty thread. Thank you

This can't be a real leftist meme. Someone here made this.

...don't take into account that most (good) electricians, could diagnose/repair most electrical motors/inverters/ electrical substations/3 phase industrial, commercial and residential electrical. Get your head out of your ass

>(((food)))

youre retarded commie. It takes 30 seconds to learn how to flip a burger as second nature. it takes ~10 years to masterfully lay pipe instinctively/as second nature.

op is a retard. kys

Attached: 1549831307804.jpg (960x552, 102K)

Plumbing: Drinking water, Sewage systems, Irrigation, Recreation,Energy... etc

Fast food worker: Convenient food. Presses buttons, counts money

Attached: 1485986885957.jpg (720x587, 65K)

>you now make $62/hr making sandwiches
>sandwiches now cost 700% more because of your labor costs
>after inflation your $62/hr is effectively like $8/hr
>???
>profit
what kind of stupid is this