How do you plan to save the white race when you despise the women of your own race so much? Sure there are some white...

How do you plan to save the white race when you despise the women of your own race so much? Sure there are some white, Christian, right-wing women but they're also flawed and rare among millennials. Is the plan for the white ethnostate just to have a homosexual society supported by artificial wombs?

Attached: assetaccess314.jpg (960x540, 50K)

>ooga booga
POL BTFO!@

Attached: 1516911114465.jpg (800x606, 132K)

Most white women are too racist to go into an area full of black people, but too indifferent to want to raise a family or anything like that

The white ethnostate just means political power over a geographic location. The rest will follow. Worrying about race mixing and white women is putting the cart before the horse/

I'd rather die alone than pass on the genes of some stupid whore with no self respect

Is it though? White wombs are a base requirement.

This is what true wisdom looks like. Shoppy would be proud.

>White wombs are a base requirement.
They're a dime a dozen, in any reality other than our Jewish paradise.

So then you don't care about saving the white race? If not, then this thread isn't for you.

I'm sure both of us do care but we care so much we'd rather see the white population fall to about 1 million fully redpilled geniuses rather than billions of hedonistic wastes of space.

And you really think a group of 1 million will survive among several billion non-whites and constant attempts of subversion from the outside? You're not being realistic user. You won't be able to insulate yourselves forever.

A million fully redpilled whites united could take on the subhuman hordes no problemo.

Doubtful

Attached: image_0.jpg (750x778, 50K)

Brother wars, whites fighting eachother.

Do not despair. Follow those who lead.

Attached: 2907481655.jpg (857x482, 60K)

wtf is that thing?

>First flag was a secessionist movement led by the Democrat party and put down by Republican Abe Lincoln
>Second took literally the entire planet to stop.

You think the aren't white who oppose the white ethnostate?

There are many who oppose it now. When things get really bad they will change their minds.

>Muh democrats are dah real racists meme

user, don't be an idiot. Next you'll tell me you learn history from anachronistic statues erected during the civil Rights era instead of books.

Attached: gf9mdXbWe7_uDRJ4WrUdHSHwzk3doi4QQrJB390Ost4.jpg (576x768, 132K)

>assetaccess314

fuck off CIA

I don't know about that user. You do realize antifa is 99% white, right?

Attached: a5x1ntjmpae21.jpg (625x910, 124K)

Nice reddit spacing. I'm not even talking about slavery, only the fact that the confederate states were democrats and left leaning, a fact that irritates faggots and niggerlovers like yourself so much you turn to historic revisionism.

>their genetics are quite similar
>humans share 85% of their DNA with rats
>humans are mostly rat!
I fucking hate people who try to use scientific arguments they don't understand.

Not all white people are going to support White Nationalism. Even the Nazi's didn't have full support of the German people. And it took the great depression for Nazi's to take power.

Antifa isn't a good example as many of them are just hired thugs. Though I wont deny many are probably believers. Antifa wont even have political discussions. They just attack the right.

Another troll thread. You're too stupid to understand anything.

>Accuses me if being a niggerlover
>Also, it's really the Democrats who promoted slavery, jim crow, and hated blacks

There's not a single person today who owns a Confederate flag and votes Democrat. Stop pretending that the partys' ideology didn't swap.

Attached: IMG_5532.jpg (501x1024, 80K)

Then the difference between blacks and whites must be basically nothing! I guess race is a social construct after all.

>Hur dur not a troll thread on Jow Forums!!!!!
Please kys faggot

Fpbp

He said were
You bring up
>today

Idgaf about burger history but you argue like a Jew

Its pretty sad how logically weak he is, but whatever, keeps the retards contained in 1 thread

how do i get a gf that fucks black guys?

And yet you continue to reply with no argument.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ofm66xhp4S1qzl4xh_400.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Muh party switch
There's absolutely no evidence to support the party switch, most states and boroughs which were part of the secessionists still vote democrat TODAY barring exceptional situations like nation-wide sweeps like Reagan's election. The leftist democrat party tried to secede from the USA and got their asses kicked, and it's the very same as today's democrat party.
I'm not even saying Republicans back then weren't racist, Lincoln wanted to send the blacks back to Africa, and would have if he wasn't assassinated by a democrat.

Attached: 682247B4-215F-40C4-B0EB-E2064083D8D2.jpg (900x900, 249K)

Liberals fighting fascists.

Liberals always win.

Fascists can't fight.

>Secessionist states still vote Democratic
What are you talking about? Secessionist states, aka the South, largely votes Republican.

Actually that might be the only way a white ethnostate could work. If you have artificial wombs though why not just genetically edit out sexuality then instead of be homos?

The US civil war wasn’t right VS left though it was a separatist movement vs the union trying to stop it

WW2 wasn’t liberals fighting fascists it was socially conservative capitalists and communists fighting fascists. America at the time had its own race laws etc if they could have seen the future they would have fought alongside hitler

As for the communists Soviet communists hate liberals as in you’d be thrown on a corpse pile. Liberals after all are still capitalist

I don't think that'll work either. Most white Nationalists flip the fuck out at the thought of circumcision. Also they believe male sexuality drives innovation and competition, otherwise it'll be a society of beta males and onions goys. Editing out sexuality would be a non starter.

>14 post by this ID
you mad nigger boi?

Attached: 1472502253187.jpg (803x803, 64K)

>How do you plan to save the white race when you despise the women of your own race so much?
I don't plan on saving the white race.

Fuck "honour contracts". Civilisation works by offering incentives to men to settle down and invest heavily in women, their communities, and children. All of this has been stripped away, to the point where getting married and having kids is actually a huge financial risk.

Fuck doing something that is detrimental to me in many ways because "I have to do it": that's no different than slavery.

In economics, the free market works by playing on people's personal desire, this is why it's the best system, it's not based on some obligation.

The ONLY way to change the system is to refuse to play the rigged game, by playing you are tacitly supporting it.