The first man on Mars should be Greek

The first man on Mars should be Greek.

Think about it, the first man in space was a mere Slavic subhuman and the first man on the moon was an ugly American.

Such important events wasted on inferior cultureless subhumans. What's next, a shitskin on Mars? Mars is the last human achievement in space that will be remembered. We can bring humans to Pluto, other stars or even galaxies, but it won't come close to the events which the Russians and Americans ruined.

The world is now expecting a landing on Mars, so we have to be quick. We Greeks look much better than all other whites and all shitskins look up to white people. Who will remember Russia and America in 1000 years? These subhuman nations won't even exist in the future while Greece will stand. The world must find and train Greek austronauts so they can step on Mars.

The first Martian must be a white Christian Greek man.

Attached: 4.png (351x640, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pointless. Perfect post for a UN memeflag.

Why is it pointless? Do you want your children to read about an American mongrel or a white Greek man?

Nobody is going to Mars. Interplanetary manned space flight is suicide.

>Implying that Greeks aren't Slavs

Greeks are anything but Greek according to subhumans who are jealous of us.

>white Christian Greek man.

>white

...on second thought, send some Greeks.

Sweet dick, playboy.

filtered you shitskin

>tfw my dick is that size
b-bros..

he has the penis of a tranny

In Russia's defense they hardly ruined eastern europe, it was either shit or getting fucked up by turkey.

Musk is at least purplepilled and aware of current demographic decline in western country. First man will probably be another ango-kraut mix like armstrong etc.

Get rid of that fucking memeflag Panos.

I unironically agree with this. Greece must rise again.

The first poster on this thread should be Gaaaaaaaaay

Attached: op-is-a-faggot-now-in-3d.jpg (600x375, 43K)

>The first Martian must be a white Christian Greek man.
That's right my friend. Greeks are the only humans on this planet, the rest are all subhumans.

how will you get Germany to pay for it?

you will need to shave all your women and sell the hair. At .04 cents per pound you could have the money in about 4 weeks

filtered you shitskin

>UN flag
Earthniggers OUT, this thread is Martian airspace now

Attached: 1537371811393.jpg (1500x844, 165K)

this

Last they we need is day 1 austerity on Mars.

>we dont even have a space agency
>but our ancestors were cool

Attached: 1541285333373.gif (244x248, 113K)

In Musk we trust
I really hope the absolute madman pulls it off in a few years, I'd sell everything to be one of the first to go

Attached: 1381995121519_mars_sunset.jpg (1200x680, 76K)

I propose that all of us Greeks migrate to Mars and let the other subhuman nations kill each other in world war 3.
Also there must be at least one germanic individual to act as a slave for each Martian Greek man, and to generally pay for our expenses.
When earth is ruined, Hellenic Civilization of Mars will thrive and after thousands of years nobody will even remember that a pathetic planet full of apes (Earth) ever existed in the past.

Greece doesn't have resources or millons of shitskins who pay taxes to fund big projects. The reason why Greece isn't wealthy like America or Germany is because it doesn't let in countless shitskins from other countries.

We must rely on other white people and take over your failed countries once the shitskins ruin everything.

>this is now an /etm/ thread

The true future of the European is to be out there amongst the stars, and how are we going to achieve that future ? There are obviously a number of things that must happen here on earth which will contribute towards a total victory but no matter what, we must ensure that /ourguys/ (that's you, Jow Forums) make it to Mars and are on the red planet from the very beginning.

Welcome to the Earth To Mars General.
This thread is dedicated to the discussion of creating a European Colony on Mars, not by direct funding, but through the commercial emigration scheme that will eventually come into play.

At the moment /etm/ is posted once a week every saturday around 10pm GMT and is a place on Jow Forums to speak about all things space related. Please try to ignore the flat-earth fags.

Attached: 1540842887626.jpg (1536x2048, 308K)

>we dont have money
>we dont have resources
>we dont have good infrastructure
Then sit the fuck down

>we, europeans, will colonize mars!
Space muhammads space jamals
Cool

Attached: 1547422416490.jpg (500x500, 54K)

My dude the Greece can't even get out of debt and was a Ottoman territory for the majority of the last 600 years. If anything the first man on the moon is looking more and more like the Chinese. Having an authoritarian government that cares about the ppl helps.

>Then sit the fuck down
With that mentality there would be no Greeks today.

Kek I had a suspicion this would happen. Based /etm/

Attached: 1531862354938m.jpg (808x1024, 121K)

The first man on Mars must be a white Christian Greek man.
America should give its last money reserves and technologies to Greece before the great collapse.

Who in the hell gives a crap about Mars?

Nobody’s going to shitty mars because it’s without a point equal to the effort. The only reason it would get funding is as a quasi religious distraction, a reason to shut your mind to losing the Earth because everyone knows we’re going to live amoungst the stars in spaceship days, in the future. It’s the first lie, that mankind would conquer the heavens.

Oh boy here we go

Attached: 1546524062251.jpg (984x5139, 2.14M)

i forgot to make a thread yesterday
i'm going to make one tomorrow around this time (between 7 and 8)

>we greeks are great!
>america should give us money and provice tech!
Also stop larping as a greek you kike

Attached: index.png (282x179, 14K)

>losers

Attached: OurElon2.jpg (960x480, 46K)

Out of all the decent countries you chose Greece? Scuse me goy enjoy your crippling debt, cuck.

THE RETURN OF BELLAGIO SAMPLER!!!
what an episode !!!
Highlights:
>covers LA drills and wells fargo
>epic rant at 28:30
>blames Chi-Israel and the keifeng jews
>exposes a dindu nuffin tarot card reading witch whole STOLE his video and earned 1.3 million views
>war cry rallies the autists with high levels of motivations

Is there a more uplifting commander then Based Bellagio?

youtu.be/GdMws55sfAQ

Also the obligatory fuck jannies moddy tranny cucks and you cannot stop the memes, dreams, and kingdom of God or his end times armies...

Greeks are just Jews without money.

Attached: 1548599568950.jpg (1792x2560, 972K)

This is one of the few disadvantages of the white man. Imagine what could have been if Greece had the size and population of America.

America will never be able to pay back its debts.

Don't compare Greeks with human trash.

>The first man on Mars should be Greek.
please post a current pic of the deserving greek, op

Greeks got roflstomped by the Romans. Mars is a Roman name after all. One of the first cities can be called Areopolis though

Attached: 1537875618457.jpg (604x604, 79K)

Nice, I'll try and pop in if I can

Attached: 1544544965013.jpg (800x533, 45K)

Greeks have Greek names for the planets

Attached: solar system.png (631x391, 302K)

The rest of the world doesn't though...

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 7K)

This is why we pity you.

Attached: l.png (623x509, 367K)